Kate's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After putting my bag in a locker I roamed the the long rows of books sitting on their tall shelves. I'd always liked the must smell of a big library and found the extreme quiet exciting. After strolling down a couple of aisles glancing at the titles, until I found a young guy sitting on the floor with books on either side of him engrossed in a large old tome.

Slowly I worked my way down the stack as if searching for a particular book. When I got near him he looked up and I said, "Don't move. I've almost found it." Now I inched toward him, here and there tilting a book out as if making a selection. "There it is," I whispered the way you do in a library. "Don't get up. I'll just be a second." The I stood right in front of him and took my time picking a book off a high shelf, my pussy right in front of his face. If he looked up at all he'd be looking right up my skirt and with little more effort right up my top. My heart raced as I slowly took the book down.

He hadn't made a sound but his face was flushed. A good sign. I sat on the floor opposite him with my legs crossed exposing my panties. Wouldn't you know it? I'd found the art section and at random chosen a book of nude photography. I smiled at my good fortune and leafed through the pages of mostly female nudes until I found an especially explicit one with a women laying spread eagled. I put the book down leaving it open to that page and stood up again to search for another.

"I'm so sorry this will just take a second," I told the young man. When I sat back down I explained, "I really didn't think there'd be so many good collections of these here." Our eyes met. "Gee, I hope I'm not crowding you."

He smiled a bit. "That's okay, it can get lonely back here." Nodding at the book I'd set on the floor, "Nice to share the spare with another art lover." Like me, he spoke very softly in deference to library rules.

Suddenly inspired, I told him. "Well, I try. Mostly though I'm thinking about modeling so I thought I'd see the sort of thing people did. You know, I'm not sure I can do it nude but that's were the work is just now."

After looking me over he said, "You're thinking of being a nude model?"

I pretended to be taken aback. "You don't think I could?"

"Oh, not that. It's just that you seem a little young for it."

"I just turned 18. That's old enough."

"You look younger."

"Yeah, I know. They pay more for that. I just wanted to have a look at the kind of work professional nude models are involved in. You know, to make sure I don't end up in a porn shoot."

He chuckled. "I mostly paint but I've done some photography. Let me tell you. When you meet a photographer and have even the slightest doubt about the kind of work he or she does, then it's going to be a porn shoot, especially if the money is too good to be true."

"Really?"

"Really." He sat back regarding me. "You probably know you look a lot younger than 18. None of the legitimate photographers are going to shoot you. Whoever you're talking to is into porn. Look into painters. That's a whole different ballgame."

Frowning, I said, "I was afraid of that. He offered me lots of money for an hour's work. But he seemed nice."

"I hate guys like that. They're taking advantage of you. It'd be legal and all that. But you'll never be sure where and when those pictures will show up or how you'll be asked to pose."

"And painters are different?"

"Way different."

"How so?"

"Well, for one thing, they're doing one painting at a time. Not like photographs that you can copy a million times at no expense. So they're a different breed altogether. Tell you what, are you serious about wanting to model? You're not just another young looking girl desperate for cash?"

I smiled. "I'm serious. I have a real job as an assistant in a biotech lab. It's just that this guy told me I had the look he needed and asked me to model for him. At first I thought it'd be cool, then, well, here I am investigating. Like you said, the money seemed to be too good to be true."

"And you can prove your 18?"

"No problem. Not only a license but a passport."

"Well, I do landscapes but a friend of my does nudes, usually collections of several people, and she's always looking for different body types. I'll give you her number." He wrote in a small notebook, tore out the page, and handed it to me. "Give her a call."

"Wow, thanks." I smiled at him again as I tucked the paper in the little hidden pocket in the side of my skirt. "And thanks for not hitting on me. That would have been easy to do given the circumstances."

He laughed softly. "Hey, don't think I don't want to. Just too damn shy. Maybe that's why I do landscapes and not nudes." He grinned. "In my defense, though, at first I thought you were underage."

"I assure you I'm not underage. But I'm not safe to be around." I leaned back against the shelves and put my feet on the floor, knees up and spread. "You see I'm just so horny today." I ran my hands up and down the inside of my thighs, then up and under my halter. Squeezing my tits, I asked, "Are you horny too?"

"I, er, ...." He could find the words.

I pulled up my top and continued to play with my breasts. As I said, they're not big, but you know what? They're still breasts and that's enough for any young man sitting on the floor back in the stacks of a library or pretty much anywhere else. And my nipples do stand up nicely when they're excited. I pinched and twisted each one.

"I can't believe you're doing what your doing." He looked to either side nervously to make sure no one was around. No one had been around the whole time I'd been back here, and we'd be conducting our conversation in library whispers. Naturally the possibility of being caught heightened my arousal, but at the same time all I had to do was pull my top down if we heard anyone coming.

"What's your name?"

"Kevin."

"Well, Kevin, I'm Kate, and it doesn't really matter to me if you believe what your seeing or not. I just need to be watched. Can you handle that?" Never taking his eyes from my bare tits, he nodded. I let one hand fall to my lap and began to rub my pussy. "That's good, 'cause I'm so excited right now doing this in front of you." I slipped a finger under the elastic at my crotch and pulled it aside far enough for him to see a bare cunt lip. "I shaved it bald for the first time ever just this morning. You like them bare or hairy, Kevin?"

"Er, I'm not picky." He leaned forward for a closer look.

"Just remember look all you want but don't touch."

"Fine."

I felt like a snake charmer. I had him mesmerized. "Would you like to see more?" He just nodded. At this point I likely could have asked for his first born child and he'd have gladly agreed to hand it over as soon as it arrived. Instead, I lifted my butt and slipped off my panties, tucking them in the pages of the large book of nudes next to me for safe keeping.

Spreading my pussy just enough to expose a bit of the moist pink flesh inside, I whispered, "See how excited I am?" Again, he just nodded. I pulled back the hood over my clit and, looking down at the hard little bud, said redundantly, "Yeah, I am really turned on."

Never in my life had I masturbated in front of someone, not even for few boys I had sex with, one of whom had explicitly ask that I do so and who was so disappointed when I wouldn't even consider it. Now here I was under the bright lights of a public library doing it in front of a stranger! One thing was certain: I'd never go back to wearing nothing but black again.

After teasing my clit I slipped a finger into my cunt, slowly exploring it's warm, wet interior, pushing it in and out, then offered it, moist and glistening, to Kevin. "Want a taste?" He hesitated, then sucked it dry. "Like it?" He gave me that nod once more. "Ever do that before, I mean, lick a finger fresh from a pussy?" He shook his head no. Apparently Kevin's sexual history was no more dramatic than my own. "Neither have I." I put two fingers deep into my cunt and then sucked on them. "Now we've both broken new ground," I said with a smile. "It's a unique taste. Not bad, but unique."

Kevin had a big tent in his pants now and my own excitement was growing with every second. It was time to get off. I'd been horny since looking at myself in the mirror that morning to see how my new clothes fit, so I stopped fooling around and began to masturbate with a will. Spreading my lips with one hand I put one, two, then three fingers in my vagina and establish a slow in and out rhythm. My eyes kept going back and forth between my pussy -- I never really watched myself before or had as many as three fingers inside it -- and Kevin's face. Watching him watch me was not just arousing, it was fascinating to see his expression changing as he watched. His eyes would go wide then narrow, his mouth showed a little grin then would open a bit as he panted almost like dog then he'd bit on his lower lip.

Well on my way, I kept those fingers in my cunt and began to tease my clit with my other hand, first rubbing around it, then finally softly teasing the sensitive organ itself. I knew with just a little more pressure I could come, but I was enjoying the sensations and the circumstances so much tried to hold off just a little while longer. Will and reality, however, are two different things. I felt myself start to go go relentlessly to that erotic peak and muttered softly, "Oh, fuck, yes." Pressing on my clit with my fingers shoved deep inside I climaxed.

Normally when I come it's intense and wonderful but not all that lengthy. This was different. With the long build up, the exhibitionism, and the public location -- what else could I attribute it too? -- this orgasm peaked, seemed to stay on that incredible plateau forever, than gradually declined. It was by far the best I'd ever had. Even stranger, I managed not to cry out, limited myself to muffled "mmm's" and "ahh's."

When it was finally over I looked at Kevin and smiled. Very slowly I took my fingers out of my happy pussy and let him suck them clean saying, "If you like my little show even one tenth as much as I did, you're a lucky man." Then I heard the click, click, click of heels on the floor. It's was getting louder, coming our way. Standing up I handed Kevin the book containing my underwear and said, "Follow me. I'm can't leave you like this," meaning with the big erection straining under his slacks.

Study carols were dispersed all around the library and on my earlier trips I'd discovered one especially suited to my new task. I led Kevin to it. Not only was it secluded but it was old which meant that it was large and had solid would sides that went down to the floor. As I crawled under the desk I said, "I bet you'll figure out what to do right away."

Not being a stupid man, after I was tucked away he sat down and pulled the chair up as far as he could without cramming me. In seconds I had his pants open and hard cock in my hands. "Don't forget to open the book and look like you're reading," I told him just before sucking on his cock. Thankfully it wasn't a large one. My blow job experience was limited to just two guys one of which had a big dick and contrary to male fantasy that just makes fellatio all the more challenging. A normal cock fits nicely in the mouth and for most women it fits best in the cunt too. Yeah, it's nice to be filled up but you don't need a monster dick to do that. Not that size doesn't matter. A little penis presents it's own problems.

As I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, Kevin found his voice and whispered, "Mmm, that's wonderful. I hope you won't be disappointed if this doesn't last very long."

To my mind, there are three kind of blowjobs. From longest to shortest duration, there's the payoff blowjob, the good-sex blowjob, and the I'll-just-help-you-get-off blowjob. When you've done something bad or a guy has done some especially nice for you, you might perform a payoff blowjob, a very long act of contrition or reward. The good-sex blowjob is just what the term implies. It's fellatio as a prelude to or part of a normal, healthy sexual encounter. The last blowjob variety is more an act of simple kindness or just plain expediency. Like scratching someone's back in a place they could reach but it's just easier if someone else does it.

The point being I wasn't looking to give Kevin a long and lovely blowjob. Sure he had been an integral part of my getting off so wonderfully, but he'd already gotten his reward. He got to watch a pretty little woman masturbate, even sucked her pussy juices from her fingers. That's reward enough. On the other hand, if you paid a guy to do some yard work in the hot sun and he was obviously thirsty, wouldn't you give them a glass of water? It needed be served in a crystal glass on a silver plater, but you wouldn't feel put out giving them tap water in a plastic cup. So when Kevin said he wouldn't last long, I thought that was just fine -- for both of us. If men understood this line of reasoning everyone would have better sex lives and more orgasms.

Like I said my blowjob experience, like my sexual experience in general, was limited, but cock sucking appealed to me -- with the right of course. Taking a dick in your mouth is a special act of intimacy. Kevin seemed like such a nice guy, giving me his friend's number and being a good voyeur -- which I guess only means he didn't try to push himself on me, but still. Anyway, I liked doing this for him. I tried to swallow more of his cock but cramped quarters prevented it. After banging the back of my head on the underside of the desktop a couple of time I gave up and concentrated on the head of his penis. It was enough. In less than a minute my tongue was catching jets of semen as he groaned with pleasure.

Hearing footsteps approach I shifted as far back as possible and Kevin pulled his chair forward.

"Are you okay?" an older female voice asked, probably one of the librarians.

"Oh, yeah, thanks for asking," Kevin replied sounding only a little shaky. "I just realized I'll never get my project done on time. Sorry, I didn't think I was that loud."

"Well, I hope it works out for you," the woman said and moved on.

Giving his dick one more kiss, I slipped out from under the desk. "Well, that was fun," I said licking my lips.

"Kate, I don't know what to say."

"Where's that little pad of yours?" He got it out and I wrote down name and my cell phone number. "Thanks for the referral to your friend and helping me out with my little problem back there in the stacks. Give me a call next week if you'd like to go out a real date and maybe have some normal sex." I gave him a kiss and was on my way.

I'd exhausted the possibilities at the library far sooner than I'd planned, so after collecting my book bag I went out front and flagged a taxi. I usually took the bus around town because I care about the environment and like to use public transportation whenever possible, but I did have a job and an income. I told the driver to take me back downtown and only teased him a little on the way. Well, I thought it was a little. I guess he like seeing my breasts in the rearview mirror. When I got out he didn't let me pay. Instead he handed me his card. "The ride's on me, miss. And anytime you need a taxi just call that number and ask for me personally. I'll take you anywhere for a show like that."

"You like the little-girl-and-dirty-old-taxi-driver game?" I asked with a grin.

"Christ, yes. But you should be careful. You never know what sort of driver you might get. Call me if you need a ride. I've been married for 20 years and have three kids and go to church every week. But I do like to look."

I thanked him again and strolled down the street looking for a place to get some food and hang out for awhile. It was too hot to just stroll around even dressed as I was. Funny, I was thinking of the woman on the bus who had given me her card, and with the taste of Kevin's come still in my mouth, I pondered what it'd be like to be with a woman. Some of my college friends had tried it and liked it, you know, the lesbian until I graduate thing, but I'd never considered it -- until now. She had said she'd had to attend a business dinner tonight. Taking the card out I looked at her name, Susan Johanson. What the hell, I thought, and pulled my cell phone out of my bag.

"Hello." Strolling down the street looking into the shop windows in the heat, I shivered a bit. I was really doing this.

I said. "Hi, my name's Kate. We met on the bus a while ago and you gave me your card."

"Oh. My." she said emphasizing each word with a long pause in between. "Really, I'm so surprised you called -- and very happy. Stunned and happy. What are you doing?"

"I'm just window shopping downtown right now." I noticed I'd caught the attention of a couple of guys getting out of a cab. My bending over to look at some jewelry in the window display may have had something to do with it. In the window's reflection I watched them watching me. I told Susan, "Well, window shopping and being the object of desire of a couple of guys who can't seem to get enough of my ass."

"Oh, God, you're still wearing that insane little girl outfit aren't you?"

"Oh yeah. It seems to get a lot of attention."

"Only because it's wrapped around your hot little body, Kate." She moaned softly. "Are the guys still watching you?"

I stood up and turned around. I couldn't be sure but the guys seemed to be talking about me. Loud enough for them to hear, I said into the phone, "Yeah, they're still watching. I guess they have a thing for little girls." Jesus, did that spoke them. I laughed as they walked quickly away, almost at a trot, and told Susan about it.

"Typical men," she said, "but in fairness to them, you are exceptionally hot dressed like that."

"You think so?"

"I gave you my card and asked you to call, didn't I?"

"Yeah, and I'm walking down the sidewalk now trembling a bit at having done that."

"I'm so glad you did. Damn, I wish I didn't have that dinner to go to."

"Can't get out of it?"

"Oh, no. I'm trying to close a deal. Have to be there."

"When do you think you'll be free?"

"By 11, maybe earlier if things go well. Is that too late for you?"

"You mean is it past my curfew?"

"Oh Jesus, are you really as young as you look?"

I laughed. "No, I'm 21 and on my own. I was just teasing you."

"You devil." I heard a sigh of relief in her voice. "So you want to meet later?"

"Yeah, Susan. I would. Where are you staying?"

It was a swanky hotel right in the center of town. I made sure she had my phone number and was about to said goodbye when she asked, "What will you be doing until we meet?"

The sidewalk had gotten crowded and I was walking among a collection of guys with ID tags around their necks, trade show people, maybe some of whom had been on the bus earlier. Pretending to be oblivious of them I said, "Well, Mom, this is the first time I've worn a skirt this short and I'm afraid I haven't learned to keep my legs together when I'm sitting down, so a couple of guys have seen my new panties. It was so embarrassing."

"You're around other people, right?"

"That's right. I know it's bad, but I'm learning. Don't worry the men were really nice." Inwardly I smiled. All the guys were looking my way. "I know you didn't want me to go out dressed like this, but I'll be fine. I mean I did listen when you insisted I wear panties with this skirt."

"Is it safe?"

"Oh yeah, I know the drill. Don't talk to strangers, don't get into a car with anybody, and sit up front on the bus. And like I told you, if it wasn't so hot I'd have worn a bra."

"Look, I've got to go in a minute, but will you do something for me?"

"Sure, Mom, anything." The sidewalk was crowded but I think I was a little more crowded than most as the guys around me moved closer. "And don't worry, I'm in a group of nice guys from that trade show. Nothing can happen here." I looked around as if noticing them for the first time. A couple of them smiled at me and nodded.