Kate's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So she can watch too?"

"Yep, and maybe there can be a little spanking."

"'Cause you're going to be naughty?"

"Oh, very naughty." I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. When I returned Susan was hanging up the phone.

"I told Ann I needed a some help with my little sister and some punishment might be in order." She laughed. "She seemed a bit anxious to show me how much the hotel management wanted to ensure their guests had nothing but the finest experience." I put on my underpants and top and sitting on the edge of the bed bet Susan Ann would arrive inside of a minute.

"The elevator alone takes that long."

"Still...."

There was a knock at the door.

"She wasn't far away," I said to Susan as I went to the door. After checking the peephole to make sure it was Ann, I let her in. "Hi, Auntie Ann, it's so nice to see you again." All I needed was the look on her face at the sight of my Tweety Bird panties to know that she was quite happy to see me too.

She recovered quickly saying, "Oh, Kate, I'm not so happy to see you. I've heard you've been bad."

"Not me. Sis and I just have a difference of opinion." I took her by the hand. "Come on, she's in bed. Help me talk some sense into her." Pulling her into the bedroom I said, "Susan, look who's here," and was about to add something about how happy I was that Ann had come knocking when I was stopped by the vision of loveliness lying on the bed. Susan had pushed the covers down and lay on her side in a classic pose: head propped in one hand, one knee up, her tousled hair flowing behind her, and a hand cupping a breast absentmindedly.

"Hi Ann. How nice of you to stop by. I can't say enough about the service this hotel provides."

After pausing only a moment to get her bearings -- hell, I was stopped in my tracks by the sight of the sexy blond -- Ann said, "It's our pleasure. How can I help you?"

"It's little Kate here. I caught her being bad and she just won't submit to a spanking. She's never done that before."

I bounced on my heels insisting, "But I haven't done anything wrong this time, Susan."

With a raised eyebrow Susan looked at Ann. "See? She just defies me."

"Perhaps, if you told me what she's done, I could be of help, ma'am."

"I think if would be better if Kate showed you." Susan sat up, breasts swaying as she brushed her hair back away from her face. Patting the bed beside her, she said, "Please make yourself comfortable and have a seat here so we can watch Kate from the same perspective. I want to be fair about this. And do call me Susan."

"Certainly Susan," Ann replied. "Would you mind if I used your bathroom first?"

While she was gone I turned on another light and put some music on. I was searching through the minibar wondering what sort refreshment would be best when there was a knock on the door and we heard a voice call out "room service."

Susan said she hadn't ordered anything so I went to investigate. Looking through the peephole, I saw a good looking man in the hotel service uniform standing next to a cart.

"We didn't order anything," I said through the door. You can't be too careful, you know.

After looking at a piece of paper the man replied, "Compliments of the hotel, ma'am. The order is signed my Ann Warren, one of our night managers." I relayed that information to Susan who told me to let him in and opened the door. "Good evening, miss," the man said as he pushed the cart inside. "Where would you like this?"

Only when he squeezed past me did I remember I wasn't wearing a skirt. Too late to do anything about that, I thought, and told him to take it into the bedroom. Then following behind, just as he reached the bedroom I remembered Susan was sitting naked on the bed. I was about to speak when I heard Susan say, "Over here next to the bed would be fine."

Coming to the doorway I found Susan sitting up with her legs akimbo holding a pillow on her lap in what I guessed was a nod to modesty. A small nod. Still, our server didn't flinch as he rolled the cart forward. I suppose working in a hotel for any length of time you see all sorts of things, and in a swanky place like this you're rewarded for pretending nothing is unusual.

"And what have we here?" Susan asked leaning toward the cart.

The server looked to be about 35. He was extremely slim with very dark skin. When he spoke, it was with an accent. Taking the covers of things as he spoke so we could see what he was referring to he said, "Here we have a selection of caviar: Beluga, Ossetra, and Sevruga. I must say this is the finest available. Then here is a platter with a variety of European cheeses. If you'd like to know exactly which ones I will call down to the chef. Here is a fine French bread, freshly baked and still warm from our ovens, and a nice selection of crackers as well."

Eager to see what was on the cart I'd taken a seat on the bed. Smiling at me he pulled the cover from another dish and continued, "And here is an All-American hotdog. Not knowing your tastes the chef has included sides of ketchup, several types of mustard, and both sweet and dill relish. Over here we have potato chips. And," he pulled two big buckets from the cart's bottom shelf, "some soft drinks and champaign on ice. There's just one more thing." Lifting the lid from yet another container, he announced, "a hot fudge Sunday." Susan and I giggled. "Please be careful. The ice cream is on dry ice and over here is the hot fudge. About 20 seconds in the microwave will bring it to temperature. As you can see we have a fruit basket and, if I may be so bold, I think the banana would work quite well on the Sunday."

I clapped with what I hoped was childlike glee and said, "Oh, that you. This is wonderful."

"Ah, please thank Ms Warren, little miss. But if you would like anything else, or for someone to assemble the hot fudge Sunday for you, just call. I am at your service." With that he started to leave.

Susan stopped him, pointing to her purse and saying, "If you'd hand me that, I'd like to give you a tip." When extended her arm to point, one of her lovely breasts slipped out in the open from behind the pillow. She made no move to hide it.

The man smiled. "Thank you very much for your consideration ma'am, but Ms Warren has taken care of everything including the gratuity." He waved at the cart. "This is all with our compliments. And I must say quite sincerely it's been a very real pleasure serving you this evening."

Susan put her pillow aside and extended her hand. "Well thank you very much then."

He shook her hand and then offered a hand to me. "And I hope you enjoy the hotdog, little miss." My hand disappeared in his much larger one. It was surprisingly warm and gentle. "If I can help with anything later on, like assembling that Sunday for you, I would be honored."

"Abassi thank you for delivering our refreshment. That will be all for now." It was Ann speaking from the doorway where she stood in nothing but her blouse the tail of which came down to mid-thigh. After giving me a wink, a big smile, and mouthing "call me," Abassi left.

Susan said, "Ann this must have cost a fortune. The caviar alone...."

"All on the hotel. As a manager I have a discretionary fund to ensure our best guests are happy with their stay."

"But, ah, I think you called him Abassi, he said you'd taken care of the tip as well."

Ann climbed onto the bed beside her. "Yes, I did. Abassi and I have an understanding."

"I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with the hotel management on our account."

Ann chuckled. "Don't worry about that. Abassi doesn't work for the hotel." Responding to our confused looks, she continued, "He's a Nigerian businessman who comes here at least once a month to do business. Oxford educated as I recall. Anyway, this cart was sent to his room compliments of the hotel. We do it every time he visits because he spends money like there's no tomorrow. The hotdog and Sunday were his idea when I told him about Kate. As for the gratuity, I help him out finding 'partners' from time to time, and, to tell you the whole truth, he's helped me out that way as well. Sometimes he finds women who like the company of, what can I say, a woman my age."

As we took that in Ann slipped back into her hotel manager persona. "Now, I'd like to help you with Kate, the recalcitrant young woman. Just what has she been up to?" The she dipped a cracker into the caviar and fed it to Susan.

"I've been good," I told them. "I was just exploring."

"Show Ann what you were up to," Susan told me as she fed a caviar ladened cracker to Ann.

"I was just rubbing down here," I said as I rubbed my pussy through my panties. "It felt nice."

"Show Ann what I saw you doing, Kate."

"But you said it was wrong and were going to spank me for it."

"We'll let Ann decide if it okay or if you deserve to be punished. How's that?"

I tried to look scared and confused, even as my pussy tingled at the thought of what I was going to do. "Well, okay. I trust Auntie Ann."

"Go ahead then."

Ann chimed in, "You know I'll be fair, dear. Now show me what you were doing."

"I didn't have my panties on before."

"Then take them off."

"Right in front of you?"

"Yes, dear. If it helps I'll take mine off too." We both slipped out of our underwear. Ann spread her legs, hooking one over Susan's. "See that's not so bad. We're all girls here."

I pressed my thighs together. "But you're not hairy like me." Ann's bush was neatly trimmed. She played with it.

"Sure I am. It's just that I've trimmed my hair. I'll be happy to show you how later if you like."

"Well, okay." I parted my legs.

"Now what were you doing that made your sister upset?"

"Just this," I said as I ran my fingers over my pussy lips. "Just what you're doing now. See Susan, it's not bad."

Susan gave me her stern look. "But that's not what you were doing, Kate. Show Ann everything."

"Well," I squirmed, "I was doing this." I pushed a finger inside my cunt. "But what's wrong with it? It feels nice?"

"But that's not all you were doing."

"Yeah, but since it was kinda nice to put one finger in there, I thought I'd try two." I matched my actions to my words. "It does feel nice, Susan, really."

"Come on, Kate, show Ann everything. Get on your hands and knees like when I saw you."

I did so and pushed three fingers into my now very hot cunt. "Is this what you mean?"

"It's closer, but your other hand was doing something too." She touched my anus. "In here. Show us that."

Good lord, I thought, she wants me to finger my ass. I'd never done that, never even thought of it. Still, I loved playing with myself in front of these women. Why not experiment? I licked a finger and put it against my other opening. "You mean like this?"

"Yes, but it was inside."

With more than a little trepidation I slipped my fingertip into my bottom. At first it felt, well, weird, but it wasn't long before it felt arousing.

"That's a start," Susan intoned, "but when I found you your finger was way up inside. Show Ann what I'm talking about."

With my face pressed into the satin sheets I pushed the finger into my ass, working it in and out until it wouldn't go any farther. What an experience! The sensation of having my rectum invaded by own finger was coupled with doing this for the first time in front of two women who I'd met just that day. God, it was hot!

Susan went on, "Now, Kate, when I walked in the room and found you doing this, you weren't silent. I mean, it was bad enough seeing you do this, but you were moaning too, weren't you?"

"Er, yeah, Sis. I was."

"Demonstrate for Ann. If she's going to pass judgment on you, she needs to have the same experience I had."

Ann spoke up then. "Oh, I've seen enough, Susan. Kate's a very naughty girl and I think the punishment should fit the crime." Hearing this, I started pull my finger out. "Oh, no, Kate. You put that right back." Then again to Susan, "I recommend spanking her now, when she's in the midst of doing these very bad things to herself. Fingers in her vagina. Even in her behind! We need to teach her how bad that is."

"I agree," Susan said. "Kate, you just hold still. That is, you just stay in that position but keep your fingers moving. We're going to spank you so you know this is exactly what your being punished for."

Fingering my ass and cunt, I said, "Oh, no, Sis. Don't do that. I'll be good."

"Yes you will, you little minx." Wack! She slapped my ass hard. I yelped and held still.

Wack! Ann hit me on the other cheek. "You keep those fingers moving young lady and take you punishment."

God, it really hurt. I have a tight little ass without much extra padding to cushion the blows, but, still, after the initial pain my arousal grew as the warmth spread. I got my fingers moving again.

"That's better," Susan said as she swatted me again. A smack from Ann soon followed. I cried out each time.

"How many do you think she deserves?" Ann asked.

Susan answered. "I think six more for being so naughty and then another six for resisting. Does that seem fair to you?"

"You're her sister, so I understand the leniency."

"Well, she's already had four."

"I think twenty altogether would be appropriate."

"Okay, twenty it is."

"And she should count."

"Of course," Susan agreed. "You heard that Kate. You're to count as we spank you."

Listening to them deciding my punishment made me a little crazy. I feared the pain while at the same time couldn't wait for them to continue. "Yes, Susan. I'll count," I told her.

Smack! "Five." Smack. "Six!"

It was delicious. I could feel myself rising to a climax. As we passed "nine" and "ouch, ten!" I nearly came, but the next blow took the edge off.

It was fascinating. Anticipating the next smack my arousal increased dramatically, nearly to a climax, then the blow would fall and the pain at first pull me back. Yet, as it spread and diminished, my body would fill with a warm erotic glow starting from my abused ass and extending in every direction, and I'd begin to think about being swatted again which caused my arousal to heighten. Smack, smack, smack, smack. "Fourteen, fifteen, fuck, sixteen, ouch, seventeen!" The blows came irregularly. I could never be sure how long the pause between would be.

"She swore, Susan. I think we need a couple of spanks."

"Agreed."

My ass was on fire and I was reaching a sexual peak that I'd never imaged. Smack, smack.

"This is hard work. You must be getting hot," Susan said to Ann. "Let me help you out of that blouse."

Smack. "Twenty, errh!"

"Why thank you."

Smack. "Uh, twenty-one."

"Just one more."

Smack. "Oh, twenty-two!"

When there lips and tongues touched my ass tenderly, I came like never before. Plunging my finger in my ass and cunt, I cried out, "Yes, oh god, yes!" Hands cupped my tits and pulled at my nipples while the tongues continued to lick my buttocks. I kept coming. Finally the women pulled away and I fell on my side, finger still in my orifices milking the last erotic sensations from the sadomasochistic experience.

Susan's eyes locked on mine. "Too much?" she asked.

"Oh, no, just right," I replied with a sigh, pulling my fingers out of first my ass then my pussy. Rolling off the bed I told them I'd better clean up and walked unsteadily to the bathroom. When I returned, I found the two of them in a sixty-nine with Susan on top. I played with her ass as they came.

We were enjoying the caviar when there was a knock on the door. I went to investigate. Seeing Abassi, our Nigerian businessman and sometime hotel server, I opened the door and stood naked in front of him.

He just smiled. "I was thinking you might be too shy to ask for help with that Sunday. May I be of service?"

I grinned. The man had balls showing up like this. Over my shoulder I called out, "It's Abassi. He's wondering if he may be of service."

Susan called back, "I don't need anything, but I'd like to watch you with him."

"Same here," called Ann.

With a big smile, I said, "Why don't you come in, that is, if you have a condom."

From his pocket, he pulled out a strip of them. "As an honorary member of the hotel staff, I only promote safe sex."

Later, with his full erect dick in side me and my sore ass on fire again as it brushed against him, I reflected on how much fun a girl could have with a couple of open minded lesbians and one horny if especially skinny African. While he fucked me from behind I ate Susan and then Ann. After we all paused for refreshment, during which I found that Abassi liked hotdogs and really could assemble a find hot fudge Sunday, I sucked him off as the girls took turns eating me.

The sun was coming up when first Abassi then Ann said their goodbyes. Alone in the suite with Susan I took a shower after which I considered my ass in the bathroom room mirror. It was red but there weren't any welts. Well worth it, I decided. While she sat naked on the bed and watched I got dressed.

"Kate, I've never had such a fine time with anyone, or with any combination of people," she told me as I adjusted my skirt.

"Me either. And I really hate goodbyes so just give me a kiss." She did, long and heartfelt. "You've got my number and email and I've got yours," I told her as I left. "I hope we meet again." Then I left. Just like that.

I took the bus home. What else would you expect? Being Sunday there weren't many passengers, so I suppose the driver thought it a bit odd that I stood in the aisle hanging on to one of straps. I wondered how long it might before I could sit comfortably. Then I saw Rev. Brown's church coming up and pulled the cord to signal a stop.

Getting of the bus, book bag in hand, I somewhat gingerly approached the church. I was hardly dressed for Sunday services. As I was pondering this, I heard a bright, "Hi Kate," behind me and turned to look. It was Dave, the soon-to-be college athlete I'd met at the beginning of my excursion.

Laughing, I said, "Hi Dave."

"You remember? Why are you laughing?"

"No offense intended. I just can't believe the coincidence in meeting you here."

He smiled. "Yeah, probably didn't think I was the church-going type, did you? Have to admit, I didn't think you were either."

"Well, can't say that I am, but I met Rev. Brown on the bus after you got off."

"He's pretty cool, isn't he? Turns out he was quite a sprinter in his day." Dave joined me and we walked toward the church together. "So are you going to the service?"

"I don't know. I was just on my way home and saw the church. I'm not sure why I got off here."

He smiled again. "Divine inspiration?"

I knew he knew I was wearing the very same clothes he'd seen me in the day before. "Probably not. More like I'm not ready to go home just yet."

"Have a good time in the city?"

"Yeah, it was nice. How was your track practice."

"Brutal."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

He laughed. "Don't be sorry. It's always like that. I don't want to be surprised when I get to college."

"Oh, I get it. Well then, I'm glad it was brutal."

Grinning, he said, "You're really a treat, Kate. Tell me, just how old are you? At first I thought you were about 15, but after what you said as I got off the bus and remembering the goth girl I'd seen before.... Well, I'm confused."

"And seeing me in the same clothes today probably doesn't give the sense I'm a 'nice' girl, does it?"

"Didn't say that. Just wondering how old you are."

"I'm 21."

"Wow."

"And I'd guess you're 18."

"And you'd be right."

I decided to lay my cards on the table. "So, Dave, I was thinking of attending church for the first time in a long time but, you know what? I don't have a clue as to what time it is or when services might start."

I thought he might laugh at me and walk away. Instead he sat down on the steps of the church and patted the concrete next to him. "Why not sit down?" I did, if very slowly. "It's about nine o'clock and services start in two hours," he told me.