Kate's Capture Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers

Strong hands grabbed her, pulled her away from the radio and threw her to the ground, knocking the air out of her. Kate lay there gasping for air for a moment and then tried to get to her hands and knees. The person moved faster, grabbing her by her hair and yanking her to a half-standing position. Kate cried out in pain and the man laughed as he grabbed her arms securing them painfully with his belt. Pulling her after him off the boat and down the gangplank, she was pushed face first into the sand.

Spitting out sand, tears in her eyes, Kate lifted her head to see the black boots of the Captain and she froze, terror filling ever part of her.

"She was trying to call for help, Captain," mumbled her captor.

"Did she get out?" his voice was calm, almost curious. He crouched down and pulled her head up by her hair and looked into her eyes.

Kate hated herself for the noise of fear that she made and the tears she felt sliding down her face.

"No, Sir. She forgot to turn the radio on." There was laughter all around them and Kate felt the lingering bit of hope in her fade to nothingness. She was so stunned by it, she didn't protest or fight as the Captain pulled her to her feet.

"Thank you, Men. You did a good job. I will see about a capture bonus for all of you. Now go on back to whatever you were doing. I'll take this slippery little slave back to the house and make sure she stays put this time."

There was more laughter and rude comments as the men drifted off. The Captain held the end of the chain that was still attached to Kate's collar and looked at her, "That was a very foolish thing to do, girl. Not all the men on the island know that you are off limits yet, and you could have been raped."

Her fear flashed into anger and outrage, "Like that isn't going to happen at some point anyway?"

"But I would not have made a profit from it then," he gave her a feral smile, "Let's go back to the house and get you cleaned up. I will need to decide how to punish you for this." He gave a tug on the chain and pulled her toward the house. Helplessly, Kate stumbled in the sand behind him, praying that whatever he came up with, did not involve the doctor.

A half hour later, Kate found herself lying on her back on a large coffee table, her ankles cuffed securely to each leg and her arms cuffed with a short length of chain under the table. The Captain had not said anything to her after their exchange on the beach and now she was too scared. Several well dressed men stood around the room with drinks in their hands.

"So is this the merchandise for tomorrow night?" asked an Arab man in robes, giving Kate a hungry look that made her feel ill.

Malachi nodded, "Yes, I know we don't usually display them before auction, but she tried to escape tonight and her trainer feels that punishment is in order. Of course we have not started formal training yet. We try to leave them in their most natural state for your pleasure."

Kate turned her head trying to find the Captain. She hated him, but he had been her only constant over the past several days, and so far he had not really hurt her. She could just see him, standing at the edge of the bar. He gave her a little nod as if to say, don't worry, I'll be watching over you.

"So what is the punishment?" The Arab asked with pleased tones.

"Of course we want to keep her in a pure state for the auction tomorrow, but some hours of torment are just the thing." Micah poured some more wine into the Arab's glass, "You are free to touch and arouse her as you wish, as long as you do not penetrate her or mark her or let her orgasm."

"Delightful!" He leered at Kate. The other men also began to look at her with new interest.

Malachi smiled broadly, "This will also give you an opportunity to see how she responds before you bid on her, an opportunity we seldom offer. We will of course offer you another girl for your relief. Missy was taken at the same time and is turning out to be a wonderful fuck toy. We are trying denial of orgasm on her and finding it very effective. So don't worry about pleasing her, just use her as you will."

Missy was brought in, clean and quite beautiful in a royal blue bustier, garters, black stockings and painfully high heels. A silver collar and chain well told that she was a sex slave. She seemed demure enough until she saw Kate on the coffee table.

"Finally going to get it, you high and mighty Bitch? I hope they rip your insides out!"

Narrowing his eyes, Malachi reprimanded her, "Slaves are silent until asked a question. You know that. You will be given twenty strokes at the end of tonight. Another word and you will have sixty."

Kate felt a hand sliding up the inside of her leg and instinctively she jerked trying to dislodge it. There was a round of laughter then a western drawl, "Nervous little filly."

She kept struggling as the hand slid higher and pushed between her exposed lower lips. She heard herself whimper in terror and then a responding low moan of delight from the man touching her.

"Oh Lordy, the little filly is already wet. I'm tempted to make an offer for her right now."

"No, my friend, I would have to have a chance at her, too. I can feel the fire in her, and I ache to quench it," the Arab sat down and ran his hand over Kate's breast possessively and pinched a nipple. Kate was unprepared for the sensation that shot all the way down to her cunt and started it throbbing.

The Arab smiled at her chillingly, "See how easily I control you, Little One? You were made to kneel at the feet of a Master, to be broken to his will." He illustrated his point by teasing her nipples until she was straining at the bonds in desperation. He drew her closer and closer to something she didn't understand. What was he doing to her?

She let out a cry of fear and need. The men laughed and then the hands were gone and she was left panting while they poured more drinks. Her repast was short lived. The Texan slipped his fingers between her legs again and began to play with her clit, forcing her to the same throbbing need, keeping her there for what seemed like an eternity before he drew his hand away and motioned for Missy.

She hurried over and knelt at his feet, "How may I please you, Sir?"

"Hands and knees, Little Filly." He ordered as he unzipped his pants. He took her hard and rough, making her cry out in pain, but it did not stop Missy from thrusting back with all her might in hopes that he would let her have an orgasm.

The next few hours were torment for Kate as the men rotated teasing her body into arousal, seeing who could keep her on the edge the longest and giving her a few moments of rest. Most of the men had called it a night when the Arab man crouched beside her again. Kate had lost count of how many times he had ruthlessly tormented her. He had been the worst of all of them. He lazily drew a finger around her nipple. Her skin, now highly aroused and sensitive, responded immediately and strongly.

"Please, I beg you, please, don't touch me anymore," Kate whispered as the tears slid down the sides of her face into her ears.

The Arab man caught her tears with his finger and spread them over her dry lips, "You beg very nicely, slave girl, but you are just too much fun to play with. Your cries and whimpers please me more than your begging." He kept tracing his finger around her parted lips.

Kate didn't stop to think what trouble it might cause her. She took the opportunity and bit the Arab's finger as hard as she could. He jumped back, swearing in Arabic.

From where he stood against the wall, the Captain tried to hide a smile. His Kate was a firebrand, that was for sure. Still, she would have to be punished or Ahmed would not be satisfied, even if it was his own stupidity at fault. He took a small bottle from a cupboard and walked over to Kate.

"You know better than to bite," He uncapped the bottle and carefully dripped several drops of liquid from it onto her open cunt. Then he rubbed it in, covering her clit and lips and making sure some got into the opening of her pussy.

"What is that?" she asked, squirming as the liquid began to warm on her skin, and then get hotter and hotter yet.

"Jalapeño sauce," he smiled at her wickedly, "Do enjoy. You will get a second application when this one wears off."

Kate began to twist in the bonds as the sauce began to burn at her sensitive skin, frantic to get away from the overwhelming pain. Her eyes were wide and she began to beg, "Please, Sir, wipe it off, Please! I'm sorry! Please! It hurts!"

The Captain put the down the bottle and nodded to Ahmed, "Shall I walk you back to your boat?" Ahmed cast a dark look back at the struggling girl and then nodded politely, "Of course." The Captain held open the door for Ahmed as he stepped out, "Do tell me, how is Mandy doing these days? Do you still have her?"

Kate gasped in agony as the door shut. Malachi stood over her with dark, hooded eyes, "You think this is suffering? You could have destroyed everything with that stunt. Don't think that your punishment is over yet. If we weren't going to auction you off tomorrow night, I would hurt you so badly it would be several weeks before you even thought about getting off the floor."

He slipped a rope around her neck and let the tail of it rest on her stomach as he loosened her bonds and easily tossed her to the floor. Kate tried to catch herself, but her arms weren't moving. They were stiff from being forced into one position for too long.

Using her helplessness, he flipped the tail of the rope around to her back and pulled the rope up between her legs, tying the rope tightly around the metal rings on the leather cuffs she wore. The rope rubbed against the burning jalapeño making it more painful.

Quickly, Kate realized that the slightest upward movement of her hands caused the noose-like rope around her neck to tighten, cutting off her air. The rope was already quite tight to start with and Kate was beginning to wonder if this Malachi was planning on killing her.

He picked her up from the floor and slung her over his shoulder, carrying her out of the house into the darkness. At one of the out buildings he fished a key from a key ring and unlocked the heavy door, flicking on the dim lights as he entered. The sound of a large generator filled the room loudly. Malachi shuffled over to a trap door and lowered Kate to the floor next to it. He unbolted it and flipped the door back. The hole was dark.

"This is how it is, slave girl," he spoke loudly enough that she could hear him over the generator, "You get to spend the night in my special guest room. Just one night. Cause another problem like this, and you will have more time in here than you want. Sleep well, little girl."

None too gently, he dropped Kate feet first into the dark hole and locked trap door. He waited, giving her a few minutes to let the complete darkness surround her and her mind adjust to the cramped quarters. Then, with an evil smile, he turned on the switches. The muffled scream told him the system was working fine. Whistling, he went back up to the main house.

Kate gasped in the pitch darkness as the trap door slammed shut and she heard the bolts lock shut. The hole was small and she thought she felt something crawl over her bare foot. Instinctively she moved her hands and the rope tightened. She fought back panic and forced herself to keep her hand down.

Even blind in the darkness and bound, it didn't take much to explore the hole. The walls were so close that practically any movement had her touching one of the four steel lined walls. The floor seemed to be comprised of steel squares set in tile squares. It was too narrow for her to sit or crouch and she would be forced to stand or lean against the walls until they freed her.

Trying to find a comfortable position that would not choke her, Kate jumped and screamed as the wall behind her suddenly sent a painful jolt of electricity through her. She bumped into the wall in front of her and was jolted at her breasts. The next few minutes were pain as Kate struggled not to over compensate for the electrifying jolts that were delivered through the walls.

Tears streaming down her face, she found that if she stood in one exact space, she wouldn't touch any of the walls. She had no idea how long she stood in the darkness. Was it minutes? Was it hours? Occasionally she would sway and touch a wall and the pain rip through her and the fight to be still would start again.

Exhaustion began to creep over her and then the steel plates on the floor came to life. She screamed again, trying to find some place to put her feet. The tiles were too small for the whole of her foot. With work, she could stand on tip-toe and balance precariously for awhile, until her muscles began to shake and she had to give in to the inevitable and put her feet down.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers
12