All Comments on 'Kate's Date with Destiny Ch. 03'

by StoneyLodge

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well

There are morning after pills and lots of ways to stop pregency, but if it makes you hotter go for it. I hated it so I guess this isn't a fantasy of mine, hubbie didn't have a safe word?

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 15 years agoAuthor
I told you in the intro!

I can't help but shake my head when readers say this isn't their fantasy! I am very clear up front that this is not for everybody and to pass it by if you're not into what this story is about. Don't read it and then vote a zero pulling down the rating lol! The notion about a "morning after" pill is irrelevant since the husband and wife are strictly "pro-life" not "pro-choice;" and Kate did not discover her having been impregnated for another week or so -- but OK, you're suggesting she could have taken something the next day. That presumes she could get a prescription or whatever; but it would foil the plot twist I had in mind -- the irony of a permanent reminder of how things got out of hand. As it happens, just today, I got an e-mail from a hubby who's incapable of impregnating his wife and has a fond fantasy of her getting knocked up by a rapist! That's what floats his boat -- not yours -- nor mine for that matter.

Now with regard to a "safe word" for the hubby, you missed the point of this story. First, there was no safe word to begin with. Bob expected nothing more than the titilation of having Lew be in his home lusting for Kate but not acting upon it -- merely gathering fuel for their chats. Second, Bob's choice was taken out of the equation -- first by being drugged, next by being restrained, and finally by threat of blackmail. Don't you think if he had a safe word he might have said something to avoid getting raped by 2 men up the ass himself? This story was about non-consent taken to an extreme -- beyond what the hubby wanted to see for real. Get it?

I intend to write other stories in different genres, e.g., "Loving Wives," "Gay," "Mind Control," etc. -- and hope you'll enjoy one of my future efforts more than this one!

joeygtjoeygtover 15 years ago
Excellent

Loved the premise and the story line. Although my own fantasies run a little more extreme, thought the couples humiliation was total. The pregnancy angle was perfect, and the rape of the husband completed a great effort. Give us more please.

joeygtjoeygtover 15 years ago
Excellent

Loved the premise and the story line. Although my own fantasies run a little more extreme, thought the couples humiliation was total. The pregnancy angle was perfect, and the rape of the husband completed a great effort. Give us more please.

double dsdouble dsover 15 years ago
story kept me aroused all the way.

You were right. I did love the 3rd chapter. the husband being taken was an excellent humiliation for him.

whymightiwhymightiover 15 years ago
Oh my,

a great finish to this tale. You did a great job telling this story. You followed thru with your plot & characters, well done. I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
perfect in many ways

The scene, the detail, the length of each chapter and whole story together, the small amount of humor (Lew's thoughts) and surely more aspects are almost perfectly written. Though it's not completely one of my fantasies, it sure got me aroused. Nice storyline, nice plot, would make a very good scenario for a film.

wegoodfellowwegoodfellowover 13 years ago
Nice

The entire story set is nicely done and very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY!

If you liked this story or didn't because it was "non-consent," I invite you to read my latest, "The Massage Gambit" under "Loving Wives!" -- Stoney

changingoftimeschangingoftimesalmost 12 years ago
Well written

I was hoping that Kate was wanting to continue with other men, but this being a short story it had to end somewhere.

It was very good, I read at least 50 novels a year, but never in this genre. I wasn't sure it could keep my attention, but it did and I was ready to read more.

I would defiantly read another story by this author.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 11 years ago
Very Good!

I really enjoyed this offering. Thank You, it is a delight to have a very different type of story. The plot,/storyline, the characters, the detail, was first class in my opinion. Thank You. Will be looking for more. D.O.M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmm

Scary, scary to lose control, but a fantsy that with the added hubby feeling the same penatration , mmmmm turn on and excited. Thank you for wrighting it

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
I’ll pretend I’m afaid if I get those two big black cocks

Let’s do it, the more the merrier xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wonder how hard is your McJob

and how lonely is your mommy‘s basement ?

But... there is hope! You are definitely a better cum farter then writer, so try some of the local latrine walls for your next vernissge .

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Story

I don’t usually read this category, but I’d already read all your other stories in the other category. Now I realize my secret fantasy is not only for my wife, but for me, too, if I’m being brutally honest with myself. I know the BBC I want to see split my wife open I would also like up my ass, but a rape or a D/s situation is the only way it would probably happen. My need, sexually, is for total domination and abject humiliation. Thank you, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it’s a fantasy. So while here some space for anyone to scribble, I scribble MY ending to this one.

In a far far away ferry land, more precise in a very secluded and wild forest, two naked men were tight to a tree. Their dick were glued to the humongous dildo in their asses, which were also dripping superglue from their intestines. A rope attached to the dildo ended at the bumper of small truck with running engine. The next scene is for the grizzlies to finish the corpses.

Somewhere in the fairy small town a pregnant woman, tried to stop a rolling small truck with her swollen tummy in a closed garage. She saved the wall behind her from the scratch the bumper have made but the filling in her belly had to be dropped to waste.

Such a pity, though her stupid but happy hubby, NOT!

And everyone lived happily even after the rimming afters, aside from the two in the woods and yeah the stuff in the abort. But the rest were happy or so, right?!

Someone bring the bucket….

Mazarf Akar

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

dumb, hardly any lube

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoneyLodge@StoneyLodge
I'm a married guy who did a lot of "field research" over the years. I've enjoyed a wide variety of experiences and am thinking of becoming a sex therapist here in New York City. I am also a professional musician and love dogs -- but not in the way that might apply to this webs...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES