Kate's Ordeal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having never washed a grown man before, she was not sure what to do. She began on his back. Soaping up the washrag well, she scrubbed him from shoulders to waist. Then she worked her way over his shoulders to his chest. She estimated that he was around six feet in height with a muscular build. He was most likely in his 40s. She washed his arms and moved to his legs.

While she scrubbed him clean he told her the rules for her behavior. She was to speak only when given permission. She was to address him as "Sir," and to remember the word "please" when she asked for something. All attempts to injure him or to escape would be dealt with in the same way she had been treated up till now but would be much worse. She shuddered at the prospect.

"Good, then we understand each other. In a little while I will begin to teach you how to pleasure me. I will tell you how long, where, and how much. Your job is to give me pleasure. I decide when I cum, how I cum and where in or on you I cum." His words flushed through her. She concentrated on his bath, hoping he won't notice. When she was done, he stood before her letting the water drip off. She picked up a towel as he stepped out of the tub. She dried him off. He refreshed the water in the tub and then released her from her cuffs leaving only the chain around her waist.

He helped her into the tub and stepped back to watch. She quickly washed her hair and body as if trying to scrub away the memory of the evening. The warm water relaxed her muscles and helped to ease some of her aches. Her nipples were raw and she could barely touch them. The skin of her ass was still burning from the whipping. She wanted to look at herself in the mirror, but not with him there. He allowed her to have as long as she wished in the tub. When she was done, she looked over to him. He was holding a towel and smiling. Embarrassed, she got out of the water and walked to him, eyes lowered.

When she was dry, he gave her lotion to rub on her skin. When she was done, he handed her a short kimono-style robe. The silk felt delicious on her raw skin. She was calm. Being clean and robed was a wonderful feeling.

"Did you enjoy your bath?"

"Yes... Sir" she said.

"That was your reward for being quiet when told. You will find that I can give rewards as much as giving punishment."

"Thank you, Sir." she said.

He smiled. "I know this is hard for a strong woman like yourself and honestly, if it weren't, you wouldn't interest me. I want you to know that you are doing very well."

He produced a pair of padded cuffs. These were used to cuff her hands behind her back. Next a leather blindfold was placed around her head and buckled tight so that no light penetrated. While she was testing her cuffs, gently twisting her body, he suddenly took her by the back of her neck and pulled her to him. Before she could cry out his mouth was on hers, kissing her roughly but sensually. He kept this up while he felt her body struggle helplessly in his tight grasp, then relax. Unlike when he had originally taken her captive, she did not try to kick. He noted this change.

Releasing her from the tight hold, he placed a soft, black leather collar around her throat. Attached to it was a short length of black rope to act as her leash.

"Follow me, slave," he said as he tugged on the leash. He led her into another room. He stopped and she heard the sound of a chair being moved.

"Sit back on this chair". She did so and he first attached her lead to the top rung of the chair back. Then each ankle was roped to a chair leg. She sat exposed and naked, save for her robe which had slowly opened in the front from her struggles and the walk. She saw nothing. He saw only her.

He slowly fed her spoonfuls of warm, tasty stew, some bread and a little salad, alternately feeding himself. Occasionally she was given a sip of a good red wine that had enough body to stand up to the hearty meal. She could hear rain beginning to hit against a window and the wind as it howled. She was warm, dry, and, for the first time, except in her fantasies, a helpless slave girl.

When he decided they were done he untied her ankles and the rope lead. "Up," he ordered. She stood as told and was lead again to a different place. She could smell scented candles and the space was warm with some kind of rug on the floor.

"This is my bed. How you perform now will determine if you sleep in it tonight or on the floor. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

She was helped to lie down on the bed. Soon her lead had been removed, but not her collar. Her ankles were then loosely bound with about a foot of rope between them. He positioned her on the bed, kneeling. Then he placed one leg on either side of her, his cock directly in front of her, his head propped up on pillows at the head of the bed.

"I want you to bend forward now and suck my cock. I find that if a slave can not see me or touch me with her hands, and must use only her mouth to satisfy me, it is a most useful way to begin her training. You may start."

She bent forward awkwardly, trying to find him. She rubbed against him with her cheek and then slowly took him into her mouth. Kissing the head and shaft and slowly sucking, she felt him growing hard. She bean to work the shaft with her tongue, his cock inside her mouth. She was sucking harder now, faster, when suddenly she felt a lash on her already pained ass.

"Not so fast, your job here is not to make me come, but to give me pleasure. You have to learn the difference."

"Y-Yes, Sir."

"Good, continue."

She took a deep breath and then reached her tongue out to wet the tip of his cock. He said he wanted this to be slow, and she would be slow about it. She couldn't take any more whippings... just yet. If she had her hands free she would gently cup his balls too while licking the shaft. She bet he would like that, but with only her mouth to work with, she would just have to make do. She leaned her head forward and nuzzled his balls. He responded with a pleasurable sound.

Encouraged, she began to gently play with him. Her lips and tongue found his shaft and the head of his cock. Reaching down, she carefully sucked his balls, licking them, kissing them. She began to relax, not trying to go anywhere, just being in the world of his cock, playfully, slowly, sensually pleasuring it. She was aware of her restraints, how she was controlled by them, yet there was no longer anything else to do, nothing else to focus on but this cock.

She moved back to the tip and slowly moved her mouth over it. She had to move her body a bit to get him fully into her mouth. The effort of the move caused a straining of muscles which gave her a brief reminder of the pain her body had endured and that wonderful sore, used muscle feeling sent a wave of pleasure through her causing her to moan. He felt this on his cock in her mouth and received his own wave of pleasure. She began to feel him move and moan with the pleasure she was giving. He took her head in his hands and began to move into her mouth.

She responded with more fervor, sucking harder, making her own sounds as she struggled between keeping up with his thrusts and breathing. She received him fully, his cock touching the back of her throat. She did not gag. She heard him moaning louder now, pulling on her hair, thrusting into her mouth. She clamped down harder with her lips, holding him and sucking. She knew it would be soon. With a final thrust he released hot into her mouth. She quickly swallowed all that he gave her. His heavy breathing was all she heard as he lay there, spent.

"You have done very well. I am extremely pleased with your efforts. I think that we have both earned a good night's rest. As a reward you will sleep here in the bed. However, you will be bound and gagged to ensure you do not try anything during the night."

After some time to think, she said "I know that the bed would be very comfortable Sir and I need sleep right now more than ever, but my jaw is very sore and I don't think I could rest with a gag."

"I understand. I am not unreasonable. But I want you here, so, as a gag, I will place a silk scarf around your mouth loosely. You will be able to easily dislodge it, but if you do I will punish your mouth in the morning. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir."

He removed her blindfold, but left the cuffs on. He untied the rope connecting them so that she could place her hands in front, where they were re-bound, the rope then going around her waist so that she had limited movement with them. He left her ankles bound and connected one ankle to the bed frame.

"Do not try and remove this." He got them both under the covers and then he kissed her passionately. She responded.

"Good night, Kate."

"Good night, Sir."

Finally, he placed the silk scarf over her mouth and secured it behind her head.

12