Kates Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's quite enough from me. Oh, one last remark. We don't encourage alcohol consumption at Kates, but for such occasions we do provide a mini-bar."

Jane pointed.

"I have to confess, I myself enjoy a hearty noggin after a good fuck."

Jim tried to imagine Jane's portly figure and advanced years in the context of 'a good fuck', but gave up. She had said it! She really had. Who knew?

"I'll leave you now and wish you a great night."

"I'm sure it will be," Jim said to the back of the door.

Alone, Jim collected himself. He consigned to the back of his head the oak tree, the light in the wood, the woodshed, the trapdoor, the tunnel and dear old Jane herself. His heart had ceased pounding. He was where he wanted to be, waiting for the delectable Angela to appear, preface to the night of his life.

As he shed his clothes, he glanced around the room. A large bed, an overstuffed chair in the corner. And that door led to.... the bathroom.

Naked, Jim lay on the bed and began to stroke his cock. He wanted to demonstrate his desire, for Angela, wanted to see the look on her face when she entered the room and found him lying there, waiting, his cock stiff as a flagpole. However, the damn thing remained stubbornly limp. Must be the newness of it all, Jim thought. No matter, once she was there with him, unbuttoning her blouse, shedding her skirt, life would appear. He was sure of it.

The door swung open. A slender figure clad in the ubiquitous white blouse and short skirt entered the room and closed the door behind her.

"Hi!" said Sue, as she unfastened her blouse and let her skirt slide to the floor.

"Great to see you again."

She giggled.

Chapter 9

"Er...And you!" Jim said, manfully covering up his dismay.

"You like my body?" Sue said, adopting a provocative pose, her breasts thrust forward, their nipples bristle stiff, her hips to one side.

"Ohyes," Jim said. He did not lie. Sue naked was enough to raise the pollen to fever pitch in any guy – at least, any guy who had not been expecting Angela.

"On your own tonight?" Jim said, as Sue approached the bed.

"You mean Mandy? Yeah. We split."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Don't be. She was getting too possessive anyway. And that session with you finished it off. Imagine, jealous because I came harder with you than I do with her."

"Cheez!"

"Yeah. Dumb, ainit... Anyway, enough chat. I'm horny as a bitch in heat. Been friggin' off all day."

She giggled again.

"Didn't come, mind you. Saved it all for tonight."

Sue's hand was already on his cock.

"Look's like you need a little help here," she said, as her mouth closed around him and she began to suck voraciously.

Gradually, life emerged.

"Finger-fuck me," she said, arranging her body so he could. "Three fingers. You remember. Let's see who comes first."

Sue had not lied. She was drooling wet. Three fingers soon became four, then the thumb underneath. Gradually, Jim felt his entire fist drawn into Sue's cavity.

"Yes, yes. Do it. Do it. Harder. Harder!"

Jim drove his fist into her as hard as he could. Still she was pushing back.

"Faster, faster...Agh!....Yes. Yes! "

Jim's cock was still not quite erect when Sue exploded in a massive orgasm. Her entire body shook and shook, and kept on shaking as she flopped over on her back, parted her thighs as wide as she could and panted,

"Again, again. Just like that."

On his knees, Jim rammed his hand in and out of her, then made a fist and fucked her, withdrawing and practically punching into her.

"More. Harder, harder, faster....Agh....Ugghhh....UUGGGHHHH"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!"

Still, Sue was not done.

"More, more....."

Jim's arm was becoming tired, but the sight of Sue's white body, quivering in every sinew, her breasts bobbing back and forth, her rib cage standing out sharply as she arched her back receiving his thrusts, drove him on.

A slim slip of a girl could take this?

Sue came again, and again. Juice flooded out of her and spread in a pool on the bedcover.

Jim kept thrusting into her without pause, as orgasm followed orgasm, until her cries grew weaker, until she ceased pushing back.

Gradually, he reduced the pressure, even as she moaned,

"More, more..."

His fist was still embedded in her cunt when she became still.

Jim withdrew, and began to stroke the inner-sides of her pussy lips, occasionally letting his finger brush her clit. This made her body jolt. But her eyes remained closed.

She lay on her back. Her arms and legs made a star, whose focus gleamed up at Jim as he crossed to the bathroom, washed his hands, then opened the minibar.

When Sue came to, Jim was sitting by her side propped up on pillows, well into his second beer.

She eyed him, seeming unsure where she was. Memory flooded back. With difficulty, she wriggled back so her own head joined Jim's on the pillows.

He held out his beer.

She grabbed it eagerly.

Jim left the bed for a moment and fetched a fresh beer.

When he returned, Sue said,

"That was the best ever. The very best ever."

"I guess you were ready."

"Ohyes! But I usually am. 'Horny bitch', Mandy used to call me. She fisted me all the time, but never, I mean really, never like that."

"I'm glad you're satisfied."

"Oh much more than that. I knew you'd be good, well great actually."

"I'm flattered."

"Not flattery. Other guys have fist-fucked me – well, I'm sure you realize that. But they always run out of steam. Or get bored and want their piece of the action. Same with Mandy. No-one's ever taken me to the end before. Honest."

Jim was silent. What was to say?

"Some even say I'm a freak. Abnormal. But you don't think that, do you?"

Sue looked up at him.

"Hell No! Whatever gets you off. I got a charge out of watching your reactions."

Which was not a lie, Jim realized as he spoke the words. Maybe that was his thing, after all. Getting girls off.

"Well don't think you're going to get away with it," Sue said, a cheeky look on her face. "I can give as good as I get. You wait."

Twenty minutes later, seemingly fully recovered, Sue was proving it. Jim sat in the overstuffed chair, his legs parted wide, his cock raging erect. He was so close. But Sue was monitoring his reactions closely. She knelt on a pillow between his thighs and teased his cock with everything she had, fingers, nails, lips, tongue, teeth. Jim groaned, moaned and uttered expletives. His head went back, but Sue was careful not to bring him to the boil.

It was different for men, she knew. They didn't get multiple orgasms. So she used her art to concentrate on one – and to make that a monster.

Sue rocked back on her heels allowing Jim's cock to fall back against his stomach. She rose to her feet and knelt on the chair straddling Jim, arranging her position so it was comfortable. A hand went down, two fingers oriented the throbbing member and guided it to the opening of her vagina. Slowly, very slowly she lowered herself until the full length was inside her, still throbbing. She held position for several minutes, neither rising nor falling, neither rocking to nor fro, before bending forward so her taught nipples grazed Jim's chest. Their mouth's joined.

Impaled on Jim's cock, Sue remained stationary. All that moved was her tongue, which explored Jim's mouth, as his did hers.

Gradually, Jim's erection began to soften. Sue felt it inside her. And rocked to and fro gently, contracting her vaginal walls until erection was reinstated. Then she stopped and waited. She held him inside her so long, on the brink, that Rob's body began to shake. Who knows what expletives would have escaped his lips if Sue's tongue were not deep inside his mouth.

When she withdrew, it was with the utmost care.

Back kneeling on the pillow, she eyed Jim slyly.

"You like?"

"You ask?" he managed, as Sue nails scraped the underside of his penis.

"I want you to come inside me," she said. "But not yet!"

Her mouth slid over the tip of his cock and she began to fellate him, slowly, gently, bringing him again to the brink. Then she withdrew and, lowering her head, began to suck on balls she had been massaging until they loosened in their sac.......

For his part, Jim could not believe what was happening to him. Two weeks of abstinence and hours of expert stimulation had created a magma pool so huge it was scarcely conceivable that it could be restrained. Such was Sue's art that it was. As she worked his cock, Jim floated somewhere above cloud 9, his entire being reduced to the fire in his cock, the dull ache in his balls.

The third time she steered his cock into her vagina, Sue did not bend forward. Her nipples did not graze Jim's chest and their lips did not join. She remained upright, sitting on him. Then she began to move to and fro. Her own head went back. Her fingers squeezed her nipples.

And the magma pool inside Jim found its vent. His seed shot up into Sue's vagina in one huge spurt, and kept on flowing and flowing. His body shook uncontrollably, his chest heaved. Massive exhalations of breath escaped from between his lips along with a string of expletives of a kind that cannot be reproduced in mere text.

For several minutes, a well built, highly intelligent male was reduced to a quivering, helpless wretch, slave to the slating of his passion.

Their eyes met. Hers said 'Well?' His said, 'And how!'

They went together to the bathroom, arms around each other. Sue used the toilet first, then made way for Jim and sat on the bidet, directing the water onto her vagina and dipping a finger or two inside her to assist in the expulsion of Jim's semen.

"I reckon, a pint?" she said, giggling.

"Oh, at least," Jim replied. "Felt like a gallon."

Back in the bedroom, they kissed passionately. Sue pressed her body hard against Jim's and a desire for her deep inside him made him feel suddenly guilty. Where was Angela in his thoughts? She was nowhere. Only Sue. Even her giggles, which formerly had sounded silly, rang his bell.

'Is that what it was?' he thought. 'The woman you come in?'

It had always been a problem for Jim. He thought too much about why things were as they were, rather than accepting. Makes for a good scientist, but a lousy lover. Or maybe not. He was beginning to believe in himself, the whole man, not than just an intellect.

"I think there's a bottle of champagne in the minibar," Sue said. "Shall we?"

"Absolutely."

They sat side by side, propped up on pillows and drank to the best orgasms either had ever experienced.

"Don't you ever regret," Jim said, unthinking, "that you're not on the outside. I mean, I feel I could make love with you for weeks without ever tiring."

"That's what they all say," Sue reflected. Then,

"Sorry. I didn't mean it to come out like that."

"It's ok," Jim said, "I understand."

"I don't think you do, Jim," Sue continued. "If we tried that, we'd get up each other's nose so fast you wouldn't believe."

Pause. Jim digested what Sue had said. She was probably right.

"You mean... It's better this way?" he said.

"Yes. No complications. It's sex. Great, great sex, but that's what it is. It's what you want and expect. And it's what I want and expect. We should be content with what we have."

Jim fell silent. He had not thought of Sue as in any sense 'deep'. But what she said coincided with his limited experience. Why did he not have a girlfriend, after all?

"Hey, listen," Sue said, in a different tone. "We shouldn't be talking like this. I don't know about you, but I'm not done. I want to feel your teeth around my clit. Ohshit," she added, "look at the time."

A minute later, she sat in the overstuffed chair, her thighs splayed. Jim knelt on the pillow. He lowered his head .....................

Chapter 10

Jim lay on the bed in his room, a potpourri of feelings and impressions filling his mind. He had left this room believing he was in love with Angela. He returned convinced he was in love with Sue. He was one confused puppy.

One thing was for sure. He would never again experience a night's sex such as this. When he'd brought her off, Sue came right back on him and they spent the remainder of the time slow fucking, he on-top, she on-top. Not striving for orgasm, just enjoying each others' bodies and the sensations of a cock and a cunt, joined in harmony. They kissed passionately and stroked each other tenderly.

It hurt when she left.

Was it always going to be like this?

Jim laughed to himself at the irony of it. He'd earned the right to one night per week – a full 8 hours – of sex with a Kates girl who wanted actively to have 'uncomplicated' sex with him. The class of the campus! Which guy would not give his right arm for this?

Jim thought about his friends, and guys he knew casually, some of whom habitually bragged about their 'conquests'. Maybe those guys, the machos, would go along with this arrangement without ruminating, without having troubling thoughts, without thinking. Lead with your dick! Thinking is for 'softies'.

Such guys would not get the opportunity that had been granted to Jim. Naïve he may be, he'd learned enough to know that Kates girls did not respond positively to 'machos'. 'Stud' had indeed a very different meaning to them than common parlance would suggest.

Jim did not consider himself to be a 'softie'. But maybe that is what he was. He had enjoyed 'fisting' Sue because of her reaction. She wanted it. She enjoyed it. It gave her pleasure. He could not even contemplate fisting a girl unless she indicated actively that this is what she wanted.

He gave up. It was his problem. He thought too much. In fact, thoughts had already begun to form about next Tuesday. Who would appear in the room? Angela had said 'I'll be top of the list." Who knows, maybe she had been. But if so, she'd been overlooked. Who decided? He'd wanted to ask Sue, but the opportunity had not presented itself. Anyway, how could he ask such a question without ruining his night with Sue. 'What, you wanted someone else?' He shuddered.

Missing two night's sleep, a troubled Jim lumbered off to class. Worry about next Tuesday next Tuesday, not before, he tried to convince himself, unsuccessfully............

"Hi!"

"Hallo."

"I tried last week, but got beat to it."

"Well, we're here now er... er.."

"Amy. Surely you remember?"

"Of course," Jim lied. "Forgive me. I'm really bad with names."

"I suppose it was a bit confusing," Amy said, slipping the blouse off her shoulders.

"Namewise, Yes!" Jim said gallantly, his eyes affixed on breasts of pure ivory.

"I know. Names are one thing, tits are another." She bobbled them up and down purposefully.

"Absolutely," Jim responded. "I mean.."

Her laugh interrupted him. Her skirt had fluttered to the ground revealing a mound of Venus also of pure ivory.

"..Who could forget," Jim said, his eyes roaming uncontrollably.

"Of course, in those circumstances, one can't give free expression, can one,"

Amy said.

"Quite. It is a bit .. er.. contrived."

"Do you like my body?" Amy said, making no attempt to join Jim on the bed.

"Are you kidding?" he replied, in unfeigned admiration. "It's fantabulous!"

"Does it make you hot?"

"Absolutely!"

" So you won't mind indulging me a bit? I love to show off to guys, watch them jerking off. Would you mind?"

Cheez! It seemed to Jim that Amy was rather older than other Kates girls. But the light was low. Maybe it was his imagination. However, what he'd said about her body was no lie. How could he forget?

"Maybe if you sit...?"

Amy was pointing to the overstuffed chair.

An hour later, Jim's sturdy right hand was feeling the strain. And the sap was threatening to rise any minute.

Amy stood before him, stroking her breasts, tweaking her nipples, stretching this way and that.... She was Aphrodite, pure. She said, suddenly,

"Let's swap places."

Amy/Aphrodite settled in the overstuffed chair. Eyeing Jim coquettishly, she slowly spread her thighs until her legs hooked around the arms of the chair. Jim's gaze fixed on perfect petals, parted.

"You like my pussy?"

"It's perfect. Just like the rest of you."

Jim's hand was at work again.

"I like to jerk off too," Amy said, lowering her right hand and parting the petals further. "You like to watch?"

"Absolutely," Jim said.

Slender fingers began to stroke pink pussy lips, spreading them out. Amy doused her fingers from time to time in saliva, returned them to her pussy and stroked slowly, up, down and around. Her eyes were fixed on Jim's cock, and he found himself showing this off. His hand fell to his side and he let his cock bob up and down. The second time he did this Amy said,

"I like that. It turns me on. Stand sideways and do it again."

Stand sideways? Cheez!

But he did as she asked.

"Now that's erotic. That's really erotic. Keep on doing that."

Jim did his best, massaging hard for a few minutes, then letting his cock bob free.

"I often masturbate," Amy said. "Usually with my eyes closed, imagining. It's nice like this too."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. Is there anything else you like to do?" Jim asked. He was getting impatient.

"Of course. Surely you remember?"

"Oh sure," Jim lied. "Just let me know when you're ready to move on."

"Will do. I'm enjoying this so much though."

He kept glancing her way, never without thrilling at the sight of such a gorgeous girl stimulating herself, but also never without the urge to plunge his cock into that increasingly juicy cunt and pump into her until he came.

"I suppose you need to come," she said, suddenly.

"Well.. er... Yes, and No," Jim replied. "That is, if you're ready, Yes!" he added, hastily. Aphrodite or no, he was beginning to feel silly.

"I takes me forever," Amy said. "And I only ever come once. So if you feel like it, come for me. I love watching guys shoot off."

Jim found his balls.

"To be honest," he said, "watching you stroke your pussy makes me want to fuck you."

"You mean, you want to come.... inside me?"

"Sure. I mean...?"

"Ok. We can do that."

"You mean it?'

"Sure." She spread her pussy lips wide, invitingly. "I was wondering when you were going to get around to it."

Bliss! Amy's vagina was tight, but well lubricated. Jim's hands rested on the back of the chair, his feet were on the ground. Their only points of contact were cock in cunt, and eye on eye. 'I want to see your pleasure,' hers said. 'Your cunt is as divine as the rest of you,' his said.

Jim's cock slid in and out of her as slowly as he could manage. Two hours had built up quite a load, but he could surely hold out a while longer, long enough to get her going? Surely?

Her groin neither helped nor hindered. She did not push against him, nor recoil in displeasure. No utterance indicated arousal. Only those eyes, fixed on his.... Until he could look no longer. Head back, neck sinews taut, he remained fixed in position, semen spewing up his shaft and into her in massive spurts.

He remained deep inside her, pressing occasionally as his penis continued to erupt. When he was spent, his head went down. Eye contact. She was smiling up at him. Was that amusement? Or his imagination?

Wordlessly, he withdrew, and stood, shakily.

"You like?" he heard her say.

"But you didn't come," he heard himself reply.

"I rarely do, that way."

"But," she continued, "I do like it when a guy unloads inside me."

"And that," she continued further, "was quite a load."

"I'll get you a cloth," was all that he could think of to say.

"No need," she said. "I love to feel it ooze out of me. You can watch if you like."

Exhausted suddenly, Jim sat heavily on the bed. Amy angled her body so he could better see the swollen cavity out of which white fluid formed a pool, then dripped onto the carpet.