Kates Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like?" she said.

"I guess so," Jim replied, his eyes fixed on that drooling cunt.

Some time later they lay on the bed side by side. Jim was drinking a beer, Amy white wine from a glass.

"You really don't remember, do you," she said.

"To be quite honest, Amy, No! I'd be lying to you if I said anything else."

"Full marks for honesty. And I can understand. So many girls."

Jim wanted to say 'Don't know how I could forget a body like yours.' But he didn't. It did not seem right.

"But...well, you're here," Jim said, eventually. He was confused.

"I know a nice guy when I see one," Amy replied. "It's not often I put my name on a list, so when I do, I usually go straight to the top."

"Is that how it works?"

"It works for me."

"There are no rules?"

"Guidelines, maybe. Seniors come first, usually, with a new guy."

"Who decides?"

"Matron, who else? She rules this place with a rod of iron, in case you hadn't noticed."

"She told me to call her Jane. Said you all call her Matron because you don't like her."

"Ha! Jane, indeed. Maybe she fancies she's Jane Fonda." Amy sniggered. "Her real name's Mildred."

"Ah!"

"And who is Kate?"

"Now that would be telling," Amy replied, ambiguously.

"You mean, there is a 'Kate'?"

She glanced at him, an amused expression on her face.

"That, too, would be telling."

Jim let it be. For a while there was silence. Amy set her glass down.

"I believe you're one up on me."

"Be only too glad to even the count. But I've been honest with you. You'll have to help me."

"Well you could start by stroking my tits and working your way down. You have such a gentle, sensitive touch."

Chapter 11

Back in his room, Jim reviewed his encounter with Amy. What a contrast! Sue had come at least ten times – well, who could count, but at least ten. She took the initiative. If he'd pushed it, she could easily have doubled the 'come count', he had no doubt about that. Their encounter had been so intense he'd left Kates thinking he was in love with her.

Amy was virtually the opposite. He was supposed to know where her hot buttons were, and did not. He was supposed to take the initiative, and did so, eventually.

True, he did in the end get her off, but it had been one hell of a struggle. His jaw ached still! He'd come once, she'd come once. Even Steven. But even though she had been fulsome in her appreciation, he sensed he would not see her again.

Anyway, it was not up to him. Next Tuesday he would see whoever he was ordained to see. Matron, 'Jane' or 'Mildred', would decide.

Missing another night's sleep, Jim hastened to class. He had to blank this Kates thing out of his mind, fit it in with the rest of his life, not the reverse.

But trying does not always make things work the way you want them to. Jim could not put his experiences at Kates 'in place'. They remained always in the foreground.

That evening, after staring at his latest assignment for an hour, he gave up, stripped off and lay on his bed. But sleep would not come. He could not get Kates out of his mind. In particular, he could not get Amy out of his mind. There was something odd about her. The more he thought about her, the surer he was that he she had not taken part in the 'Event'. A body like that he would never forget, even if he forgot her name. Of course, all Kates girls had bodies 'to die for', but Amy's was special. And her manner, too, was different. More measured, mature.

Yes, that was it: in bearing and in body, more womanly than girl-like.

Recognizing the inevitable, Jim rose and lumbered to his desk. His laptop fired up slowly. Maybe he'd play a game to distract himself. Maybe peace, much needed sleep then would come.

Instead, he found himself googling. 'Kate' was of course hopeless. Kates Sorority brought up entries that included either 'Kate' or 'Sorority', not both, plus the kindly message 'Did you mean Kate's Sorority'. He clicked on this. No change.

Jim tried all the keywords he could think of, switching from 'sorority' to the campus, its history. Eventually he came across an entry that seemed interesting. He knew that the campus had been endowed. One of the railroad magnates had willed it to the nation -- as an instrument for higher learning.

Josef P. Middleton. What he had not known was that Mr. Middleton had maintained a residence on the property and that this was not included in the endowment. To whom, then, did it belong? Googling 'Josef P. Middleton' brought up a host of pages, mostly newspaper articles, the inevitable Wikipedia entry, and a slew of biographies, most of which ended up at Amazon.com.

But one did not. It was on page 3. Jim had set his google preferences to 100 per page so he'd worked quite a while before the headline caught his attention.

'Josef P. Middleton scandal.....'

The link was old, but still alive. '..... reminiscent of the Middleton scandal.'

He read on. 'Mr. Middleton, a notorious womanizer whose views on the role of women he made no attempt to disguise.....'

Something of a rake, then, Jim was thinking as his eyes scanned rapidly through the text. Then he scrolled back to the top and noted the article was from the journal 'Feminism Today'.

A thought struck him like a lightning bolt. He googled 'Kate Middleton' and struck oil!

'Kate Middleton, sole heiress to the Middleton estate...'

'Discrimination in the workplace,' by Kate Middleton....'

The article was ten years old, and there was no doubt on which side of the divide Kate's views fell.

A thought formed in his mind. No! It could not be? He clicked furiously. A picture, any picture....

Eventually he found one, attached to an article in 'The New Feminist'. He stared at it. Too small. But it was downloadable. Jim right clicked, hit 'save as', brought up the image and expanded it.

He stared again. She was younger then, but there could be no mistake. Amy's face stared back at him from the screen.

Holy shit! He'd just spent a night with the mythical Kate!?

'I usually go to the top of the list.'

No bloody wonder! Suddenly, it all fell into place. Kate Middleton, granddaughter of the infamous rake Josef P., had been willed the remnants of his estate, amongst them a large house on campus. She had been, probably still was, an avid feminist. How better to revenge herself than turn a house that had probably seen an orgy or two into a haven for girls who got 'hit on' all the time – by guys whose views on women probably differed little from those of Josef P.

Jim's heart was pounding. Hell, it was so obvious. Surely everyone knew? It did not occur to him that it had taken him three hours of persistent googling to find out.

He could not know that Kate had done everything she could to erase her profile from the web. One article, a single likeness, she had overlooked.

And as time passed, people moved on. Everyone forgot. 'Kates Sorority' became part of the campus mythology, its origin lost in time's mist. She'd kept the name because, if there was an afterlife, Josef P. should look down and groan.

And he, Jim Riley, a nobody, had... fucked her!? Holy mackerel!

Did she test out all the new guys? Maybe that's how it was...?

He hastened to open his Bond.James mail. Nothing. Well it would anyway be too soon.

Jim spent a second sleepless night. His mind was filled with thoughts. The tunnel? Those were different times. Then, it had been used to smuggle in girls, to minister to the gentry who helped Josef P. amass his fortune. The irony of it almost made Jim laugh. Almost! Uppermost in his mind, though, was an irrational fear. He knew what every guy on campus wanted to know. He knew there was a 'Kate', and he knew who she was. He'd even fucked her!

Chapter 12

Of course, he convinced himself time and time again throughout the week, no-one could ever know, that he knew. And, for God's sake, he was not about to tell. He scoured his Bond.James mail regularly, finding his Inbox empty. If it had been a test, he would seem to have passed.

He'd reviewed his encounter with 'Amy' in the light of this knowledge and came to some elementary conclusions. She may be a feminist, but she was not a man-hater. Perhaps at the beginning, she was 'playing' with him, simulating possibly. But as time evolved, she had become 'involved'. As long as it taken for him to get her there, her orgasm had not been feigned.

Curious, Jim thought. In the immediate aftermath, a second encounter with 'Amy' was last amongst his desires. Now, he wanted nothing more than to see her again. Not for sex. Well, not just for sex. To get to know her. She must be a fascinating person. It became an obsession.

The following Tuesday, Mandy appeared. Jim feared the worst. His fear was well founded.

An hour into a nail massage that far outstripped her performance during the 'Event', she said, looking at him directly,

"How are you on Indian mythology?"

His cock and balls on fire, Jim said, through groans and moans,

"Zilch!"

"D'you know there's a word for this," Mandy said, digging her nails into his shaft ever more vigorously.

"It's called 'unguiculation'."

"Really!" Jim panted.

"Yes. 'The use of the nails to enhance the act of love'."

"Indeed," Jim gasped. "Well it sure enhances... Cheez!... something."

"And they tell of potions and lotions that allows a guy to have 97 successive ejaculations."

"97, eh. Well, how about one, for starters?"

Mandy appeared to consider.

"Ok," she said, casually. "But hold it back 'til I get there."

She knelt on the chair straddling Jim and guided him into her.

What bliss!

"Well that's number one," she said, as Jim's body ceased vibrating, his load delivered, his cock still stiff in Mandy's vagina.

"Just 96 to go, then," Jim managed.

At which Mandy let out a laugh.

"I like a guy with a sense of humor," she said. Then,

"How many orgasms did you have with Sue?"

"Hey, that's not fair."

"You're right. It isn't," Mandy said, squeezing her cunt walls against his cock and beginning to move again.

"It's going to give out on me," Jim said, referring to his favorite body part.

"Give it a chance," Mandy replied, sliding herself up and down his cock.

"Let's see whether unguiculation lives up to its promise. I have a feeling those ancient Indian women may have been onto something."

Her body rose and fell higher and higher, harder and harder, faster and faster.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Still she rode him.

"Agh! Ugh! Holy shit. Yes, yes...." "AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!"

Mandy collapsed forwards onto Jim's body, impaled on his still rigid cock.

"See," she said, a while later, as she disengaged.

"About those potions," Jim said. "Would beer be one, perhaps?"

She eyed him wickedly.

"Hadn't been invented, I suppose. But if you must. Remember though, I owe you one."

"What happened to the 96?" he said, amazed at his own bravado.

"You may have to take a rain check."

"I'll hold you to that," Jim said. "This 'unguiculation' --- did I get that right --- may be an acquired taste, but....!"

"Ok, big boy. Get your beer! You ain't seen nothing yet!"

Jim departed at the appointed hour, his cock on fire. Whatever names they went under, nail and tooth massage got him up when he was not, and kept him up when he was. And when Mandy rubbed JD into his raging member, he got so aroused, he grabbed her, tussled her onto the bed and fucked her until he until his cock gave out. It lasted through three ejaculations. And who knew how many times Mandy had come.

"Hey! That was great," she'd said, when she could speak. "Gotta do that again. And that's a definite!"

"Five, I reckon," Jim had replied. "92 to go?"

"It's a deal, big boy!"

It was great sex. For once, he thought no further. Exhausted, he slept all day. He'd given up on Wednesday class.

But as the week evolved, his thoughts returned to Kate aka Amy. At first, he'd thought it was purely intellectual. But he realized this was not entirely true. He wanted to get to know her as a person, but also as a man wants a woman. He would prove to her that he was a man who would expel the ghost of Josef P. from her mind.

How stupid can a guy get?

On the following Tuesday, Angela appeared.

"I'm so sorry it's taken so long. I was first on the list every time. But I forgot. You have to do two of those .... Well you know."

It was so long, Jim had forgotten he'd been 'in love' with her. Angela was as lovely as he remembered. But so... young?

"I haven't forgotten, not for a second," she said, 'how gentlemanly you were. I so wanted to be with you. I hope you haven't...."

"No! No! Every week, I hoped it would be you," Jim half-lied. Well it was a bit true. "You told be about the 'two-thing' rule. I plain forgot."

She slid onto the bed alongside him.

"I'm afraid I'm not very experienced," she said. "Please be patient with me, and gentle."

He was. The night evolved more or less as he had originally planned it in his mind's eye, back then. When he thought he was 'in love' with her. As they kissed, he unbuttoned her blouse, stroked her breasts, found the fastener on her skirt, and turned her gently onto her back.

Fresh from their kiss, his tongue moved down, caressing her breasts, her stomach, her inner thighs, then got into business.

Her cunt was as delectable as he had imagined.

"Oh! .... Ah! ..."

It took forever.

"Ohshit, ohshit, ohsh... Ugh! Agh! Aarrgghh! ....."

A massive exhalation of breath announced her orgasm.

Pause.

"That was....Oh!..."

As she recovered her breath, Jim had positioned himself. His entry met with no resistance.

He lay on her, pressing her into the bed, slow fucking, his cock sliding in and out of her tight vagina. Their mouths joined.

Her vaginal walls began to contract, then vibrate. Jim fucked her through a second orgasm and onto the next.....

Even a fresh, young vagina, tight and supple could not compete with 'unguiculation'. Jim's butt rose and fell with clockwork regularity.

"Oh! Ugh! Aaaarrrgghhhh!"

Five times, she'd come, and Jim was still going. He began to wonder, and raised himself on his hands. But her hands, grasping, drew him back.

"Don't stop," she panted. "Please, keep doing it.... Forever.....!"

Forever is a long time, and whatever her mind told her, Angela's body told a different story. Her cunt was so wet, Jim's cock slid in and out without resistance. But a young girl can only come so many times exhaustion sets in. Her cunt tells one story, her brain another. Jim sensed her brain had had enough.

Slowly, he withdrew, and though she clung to him, mouthing 'Don't stop', he did.

Returning from the mini-bar, he paused and took in the beauty of her, legs spread, arms at her sides, hair fallen to one side on the pillow. She looked every bit the angel. It appeared also that she had fallen asleep.

The sight was highly erotic. The areolas of Angela's pert breasts were still puffed, her nipples were stiff, and at the fulcrum of her so white thighs her pussy gleamed bright red, its lips spread wide.

But as Jim paused, looking down on the prone body of the gorgeous young girl he had just fucked into unconsciousness, he so wished that it was Kate he had fucked into unconsciousness. His obsession with her had only increased as the days, weeks went by.

Jim consumed two cans of beer and had emptied two small bottles of cognac into a tumbler. It tasted good. Felt almost as good on his tongue, he reflected, as the JD Mandy had massaged into his ruptured dick!

6am arrived, and Angela had still not stirred. Jim wondered whether or not to wake her, deciding eventually no. Let Jane do her job. He dressed carefully, and left the room, closing the door silently.

Chapter 12

He considered carefully. His post-graduate place was gone, that was for sure. His past performance was not enough to compensate for the fall in his grades since he'd been involved with Kates. Soon he would have to leave the campus. To do what? Jim did not know.

When he sent the mail it was with the feeling 'It's now or never'.

'I'd like to make a request', he'd mailed, using the Bond.James address.

'That would be?' came the response, a day later.

'I would like to see Amy again.'

To this mail there was no response.

The following Tuesday Jim made his way along the cycle path, turned into the woods at the oak tree and headed for the woodshed. He heard nothing, he saw nothing, especially when a sack descended on his head. There were two of them.

On the ground the boot went in. He screamed, but no sound escaped the sack.

Eventually, his assailants desisted.

"You're not welcome here," a deep voice said. "Stay away."

Then all was silent.

Jim raised his hands, wincing, and struggled the sack off his head. He hurt, everywhere. He checked carefully for structural damage. There seemed to be none. Maybe a cracked rib?

He remained in the wood for a while, recovering his composure. He rose, wincing again, staggered a few steps, paused, then emerged onto the road.

His gait was unsteady, but a casual passerby would make the obvious assumption. Another drunk student.

Jim made his B.Sc. but, as feared, his grades were not adequate for the post-graduate program he'd once set his heart on. He was not too disappointed. He was young, healthy. He would find his way.

Some weeks later, he sat in a diner close to the tiny apartment he'd rented after graduation. His budget was tight. But his resume was out and he was confident some company or organization would soon bite. His school, after all, had a good reputation. He'd ordered a beef dinner and was well into this when a woman appeared and slid into the booth opposite him. Strange, Jim thought. Sunglasses in a diner? And joining him with not a word.....?

"You figured it out," said the woman. "How?"

Comprehension dawned.

"Go figure," he said, curtly.

"You set those goons on me," he continued over her silence.

"I'm sorry about that," Kate said. "It wasn't my doing, believe me."

"Brunhilde?"

"Mildred has broad powers. She does tend to err on the side of caution. You broke the rules. Girls choose guys, not the other way around. That's the whole point. Usually there's a warning first, but since it was me you asked to see, I suppose Mildred felt extreme measures were required .... I am truly sorry."

"Tell that to my ribs. A miracle they weren't broken," Jim replied.

"A mail would have been enough," he added.

"In your case, I'm sure that's true," Kate replied. "Usually it isn't. Guys can be very persistent, especially if they get hooked on a particular girl. I don't expect you to understand why a hard line from the start is the best way – the only way. We realized this ourselves only gradually. One learns from one's mistakes."

Pause.

"What I don't understand is all the secrecy. What's the problem?"

"Not easy to explain," Kate replied. "I'm sure your researches were thorough. My grandfather treated women like cattle. Objects for amusement, for him, for his business associates. My father was no better. When he drank himself to death, the estate fell into my hands. I saw it as an opportunity, not to right a wrong, because you can't do that. But at least to provide a haven for girls who are vulnerable."

"Still don't understand all the cloak and dagger stuff. Why not come out with it, in the open?"

"My grandfather also did good things. You may owe your education to him – if you received a stipend, you did. If not you, plenty do. Many are girls, and unfortunately some of these are subject to harassment to the point that they can't achieve the peace that is needed to study. The more attractive the girl, the worse it gets. Guys can't understand this – the pressure of constant hitting, baiting, wolf-whistles, sometimes even rape. Date-rape is not a figment of feminist imagination, you know. It really happens, all the time. Lots of girls quit because of all this."