Kathe: Dinner For Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
215 Followers

Under our combined assault, the girl hadn't a chance. She orgasmed so hard, I thought she'd break her back. Joe followed right behind her, shooting his second wad of the night deep into her pussy. The squishy slap, slap of hot sex began to slow as his dick drained.

"Ohhh," and then some shrieks were her voice of approval.

"Christ on a crutch, that was a good fuck," Joe mumbled.

"Yeah," was mine.

"Okay," chimed in Jasmine.

Joe helped the girl up and she limped off, dripping a mixed cocktail of sex fluids. She refused to let any of us lick her clean.

"More sexy to let it drain and drip," she offered.

We three, limp with our exertions, covered in come, and smiling like Chessie cats, dropped into our chairs to enjoy a respite, and our champagne.

Draining the bottle did not take overlong. "What about us girls?" asked Jasmine. "We need some cock now too, quite badly as a matter of fact."

"I've got one more boner, if I'm lucky, before I'll need to recharge the batteries for some time before any more play time"

"Well," replied Jasmine, "Kathe's our guest, so she can have your cock now. I'll get mine when we get home. Let me suck you hard and then you can stick that hard cock where it will do her the most good."

"God, are you always that considerate?" I asked her.

"No, so enjoy it while you can."

She got him hard more quickly than I'd of thought possible, under the circumstances. As she relinquished his now hard dick and sat back on her chair, I laid on my back on the table top, legs hanging down, imitating the waitresses pose of a few minnites past.

As with the waitress, Joe first did an oral on me. I'd remained pretty damned wet all night, so he didn't have to work too hard or too long with his mouth and tongue. But his talent at giving head felt so good, I said, "Don't stop yet, more," when he thought he'd done enough.

Jasmine was giving him a hand job all this time, keeping him up and getting him ready. His hands were busy on my tits. He really liked to play with them. Course, I did too. Liked him to play with them.

"Now, buster, stick that damned cock in my cunt and fuck the shit out of me, if you think you can."

"Slut," he mocked.

"Damned straight," I replied, "Anytime, anywhere, anyhow!"

He rose, stepped into me, and wiped his fuck stick up and down my slit several times, teasing me unmercifully.

"God Damn it, Joe, don't tease me, FUCK me!"

So he did.

"Jasmine, get on the table over my face. I'll get you off some more."

When she was in position, I put my tongue to work on her soft, velvety folds. It didn't take long, for any of us in that highly charged atmosphere. I got off first, in spades, followed in just a bit by Jasmine. She squirted all over my face. I swallowed all that got in range of my mouth. Joe followed at last with a small burst into my pussy.

God, what a night. And it was far from over...

A very loud and very insistent car horn blared me out of my glassy eyed daze. I was panting, my coat was wide open, and my drenched hand was between my legs. My God, I was daydreaming, just an erotic daydream. It wasn't real. It never happened. Shit! Damn! But it was so fucking damned real! I dashed out of the lobby for the late arriving cab thinking, It could never really happen, could never...

Finis

*****

[If you liked or disliked this story, you know what to do and how. Constructive feedback and votes are always appreciated. Regards, caprine.]

caprine
caprine
215 Followers
12