Katherine's First Time Stepping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheCouple
TheCouple
20 Followers

Steve pumped hard, shoving his whole cock into Katherine. She gasped and grabbed the sheets with both hands in clenched fists. "Oh God Yes!!" she exclaimed. "Get to work!"

Steve started pumping away and Katherine was squirming a little and yelling a lot. Steve sat up and I could see the sight really well now. She forgot about me for a minute. She wanted to fuck him and I got to see it from a different point of view. Her legs were up, and wide open, I could see her whole body well. Her hair was laid out in all directions, her nose was up a little from the pleasure and her eyes were closed, her tits were bouncing around from the pounding and I could see his completely soaked dick working in and out of her from almost the tip all the way to the base with each pump.

Steve was staring at her wide eyed, his fantasy of fucking Katherine had finally come true. He ran his hand around her body, touching everything from her clit to her legs to her tits, which he played with a lot. They are wonders.

As she laid there gasping I got close and leaned over and grabbed one of her tits and played with it and my other hand was along her body. She opened her eyes and smiled at me with a wild look of passion in her eyes.

I kept touching and so did Steve. Four hands were all over her body. She moved a hand to her clit and I batted it away. Steve got the clue and started working her clit. It was only a matter of minutes until it was running out of her onto the bedspread.

My eyes were transfixed on her. She looked awesome fucking like that and she was so eager and so into it. As he pounded away she started talking to him.

"How do I feel?" "Do you like it?" "For right now, this pussy is all yours." "Where do you want to cum?"

Steve was answering when he could and obviously trying not to blow early. Katherine's hot body and hot skills in bed and the way she moved from the bottom made it really hard for Steve not to blow in her now. He kept going and tried to hold out. I was taking my clothes off and I crawled up beside her face and lowered my dick down to her face and she slurped it in. She was sucking on me and rocking up with each thrust as she was fucked. I looked over her gorgeous body and knew this was even hotter than her sucking on me and using a toy on herself.

This went on for a while until she pushed Steve off of her and got on all fours. He wasted no time plunging back into her tight pussy. I told him to grab her by the hips and fuck her hard, she loves that. Steve did as he was told and Katherine was screaming immediately. I laid down beside her and reached under her and started playing with her clit in one hand and touching her body all over with the other. She leaned over and kissed me deeply while moaning. I wanted to cum right then.

Steve only made it for another minute until he said he was going to cum. Katherine jumped off his dick and said that wasn't going to happen yet. She got him on his back and stood with a foot on either side of him and danced slowly, her tits swaying around, and hair waving, that beautiful pussy easy to see from Steve's point of view. She lowered herself and she danced, letting Steve's urge to cum subside a little. I watched very closely as he directed his still wet cock into her and slid down it slowly and leaned forward, feet still on the mattress. She started moving her pussy up and down fast and hard, jerking him off with her perfect pussy. Steve wanted to look at her but couldn't. His eyes slammed shut in pleasure and Katherine grinned, knowing how damn good she was. She fucked him hard and Steve started kicking and moving with his hands because he couldn't handle any more pleasure, he thought. I got behind her and started rubbing my hands on her sides and back and reached around to play with her tits. She rode him fast and hard, slamming his dick in and out as fast as she could go, she was screaming as well and didn't hear him the first time he said he was going to cum. She slammed down a few more times and he said it again as I lifted her off by getting my hands under her, my fingers at the edges of her stretched pussy. I pulled up and he flopped out of her.

"Where?" she screamed.

"Mouth!"

She dove onto his dick and started sucking on all fours. I laid on my back and slid under her and started sucking her clit, she was moaning really loud. I plunged two fingers into her and sucked hard. She wouldn't last long.

She sucked on Steve and I could hear it when he came. She was sucking hard, it muffled her moans as she sucked up and swallowed every ounce of cum he had. He was kicking and trying to get away from her. She sucked until he couldn't handle it. He grabbed her head and pulled it off of his thick cock in mid suck. She smiled and wiped her chin and kept moaning and I took care of her. Steve moved but Katherine didn't. She stayed on all fours and rested her head, she didn't want to move, knowing she'd soon cum too. I kept working until I heard her start to orgasm. I sucked and fingered hard for another few seconds and when she screamed I moved around quickly, throwing her onto her back. She fell and looked up at me with a huge smile. I started fucking her immediately and kept touching her everywhere as her orgasm began to subside.

"That was incredible!" she said. "I love the way you eat me." I moved in and out slowly savoring the new feeling of an already fucked pussy. It was different than I imagined. I got in her face and fucked her harder.

"I loved when you were both inside me! That was so hot. I wish I could have got you both to cum at the same time!"

"Maybe next time," I said.

"Next time?" she asked.

"Yeah, we are here all week."

Katherine smiled huge and kept fucking me while Steve got to see the awesome view of her naked body with a dick in it and listen to all her noises. I sat up, put my hands on the back of her legs and started bouncing her up and down on the bed to slide in and out of her as fast, deep and hard as possible. I love to make her scream.

TheCouple
TheCouple
20 Followers
12