Kathleen Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---=== 000 ===---

After my last date with Kathleen it occurred to me that in addition to rampant lust, one of the other things we shared in common was a fondness for showers so it was no surprise when she suggested one after Jennifer and I had returned to consciousness. Remembering my first experience with Kathleen and water, I noticed a pleasant tingle in my recently emptied cock as I contemplated the prospect of being sandwiched between two large wet, soapy, sexy bodies.

By the time Jennifer and I had finally gathered our wits enough to make our way into the bathroom, Kathleen appeared with three tall bottles of iced tea, a most appreciated treat which we finished off while waiting for the shower to warm.

I often shower with the women I make love to and have even had occasion to do so with two women at once but with the exception of fantasies I had never before experienced the hedonistic pleasure of five hundred pounds of lusting female bodies all lathered up and rubbing lubriciuosly against my body both fore and aft. As one would wrap her fleshy arms around my neck and invade my mouth with her tongue while swaying her bulging tummy against my restored erection and her slick breasts against my chest, the other would massage my back and buttocks with her body, one hand reaching around my waist to cup my balls while the other slid between the cheeks of my ass to ease a soapy finger inside and stroke my prostate. Only the recent depletion of my resources kept me from adding to the liquid in which we played.

I attempted to return their pleasure as my hands groped and slid over undulating mounds of soft skin and probed warm, wet crevasses in the mountains of lathered flesh but I seemed to find more places to put my hands than I had hands to put. When their caresses finally became too exciting for me to resist much longer, I slid from between the two women and turned sideways to place my arms around both waists and ease them together into each other's embrace. As they stood breasts and bellies sliding together, tongues writhing in and out of each other's mouths, I reached around the rear of each bulging ass to insert thumbs and forefingers into all four available holes. Pushing my hips forward, I eased my cock into the soap-slicked crease where their bellies met their thighs until the swollen head was tickled by both pubic tufts, their mutual thrusting against each other caressing my shaft. As I moved my face toward the locked lips, both women turned and forced their mouth's against mine, simultaniously fulling my mouth with two stabbing tougues.

I realized I was rapidly approaching a crisis so I reluctantly withdrew from between the two slippery goddesses with the suggestion that we move the party back to the bed. After a final rinse and much fondling as we dried each other with large fluffy towels, we returned to the bedroom.

As we stretched out on the broad expanse of Kathleen’s king-sized mattress, the combination of hot shower and intense sexual excitement suddenly overwhelmed me. Apparently my companions felt the same for when I suggested a nap before we continued our romp they readily agreed. Snuggling their soft warmth against either side of my body, they each placed a thigh over one of mine, then two hands reached down to cup and fondle my temporarily deflated genitals, gently caressing me to sleep.

---=== 000 ===---

It is a fairly common men's sexual fantasy to share the attention of two women and, as I mentioned earlier, one that I had previously experienced in reality, however being buried under five hundred pounds of uninhibited females was one of the few times in my life when the reality far surpassed the fantasy.

As you might have realized by now, I am very tactile, which fact accounts for my attraction to Rubenesque women; I so revel in the feel of all that soft flesh against my body so you can imagine my delight as I gradually awoke to the sensation of warm breasts coated in scented oil massaging my groin. I opened my eyes to see Kathleen kneeling between my legs masturbating my rapidly-rising cock in the valley of her monmouth tits. I flashed back to the whipped cream fuck of our last encounter then noticed Jennifer standing beside the bed with a large bottle of oil and a lecherous grin.

"Hey, sleepyhead, ready for a Crisco party?" Kathleen asked as she sat back on her knees, pulling her oily warmth away from my crotch.

"Might as well, it's too wet to plow," I answered, using the first line that came to mind, one I had learned in high school.

"Oh, we'll give you something to plow, all right," replied Kathleen.

"And the wetter the better for plowing, too," giggled Jennifer as she poured her palm full of oil.

"Why don't you let me help you with that," I said reaching out for the bottle.

"Just sit back and let us take care of business," said my blond goddess as she took the bottle from Jennifer who had begun to spread the oil on her own breasts causing them to shine in the light. Standing up, Kathleen filled her hand from the bottle, set it on the nightstand, and moved behind Jennifer to massage her massive derrière. The anointing continued as the women applied copious handfuls of oil to each other's skin, causing both massive bodies to undulated under the four hands rubbing the mountains of quivering flesh. When the major parts had been covered, the two valkyries began to get more intimate as they made sure everything from necks to knees was thoroughly slathered in the scented liquid. Glistening fingers probed secret places and wet kisses were exchanged in an erotic spectacle I will never forget as each woman made sure the other was completely greased up and ready for action.

When their exhibition got to be too much for me to resist and I reached down to stroke my quivering dick, Kathleen looked over: "Get your hand off that! That's our toy this afternoon. You're not allowed to touch it." Reluctantly I released my grip, knowing that the extra anticipation would only add fuel to my fire.

Finally they apparently decided they had teased me (and themselves) enough. Slipping free of Jennifer's hands, Kathleen moved to stand beside the bed, aimed the plastic bottle at my chest and squeezed. She played the stream of warm liquid down my torso and along each leg, continuing until the bottle sputtered out it's final few drops before dropping the empty container onto the carpet.

Turning to Jennifer, she invited, "Care to join me?" then straddled my legs and stretched out on top of me, undulating her huge body against mine before sliding off to the far side to allow Jennifer to take her place. After the brunette had spent a few minutes wriggling and sucking my tongue, she slid off to the side opposite Kathleen then both women began to writhe and caress and kiss and fondle each other across my body.

After a particularly hot French kiss directly above my face, Kathleen pulled her lips away from Jennifer's to ask her, "Which end do you want?"

"Well, since I got the injection last time, why don't I take the face and see if his tongue is as talented as you say it is."

"Ah, wise choice," Kathleen replied, sitting up to allow Jennifer access to my head.

As her closely trimmed black curls descended toward my eager mouth, I noticed for the first time how large Jennifer's clitoris was, protruding well beyond the fat lips of her swollen pudenda, a drop of the ubiquitous oil gleaming from the erect purple nub. Her red-tipped fingers appeared around the bulge of her belly to part her labia, giving my tongue full access to the interior of her dripping pussy as she settled it down over my face like an oxygen mask. I took her miniature penis gently between my pursed lips and as I began a quick rhythm of alternately sucking and blowing, she shrieked loudly enough for me to hear her through the muffling effect of her thighs.

As I continued my oral attack on her succulent flesh, I felt a hand grasp my steel-reinforced erection and a second vagina settle down upon my aroused body. When Jennifer leaned forward, presumably to kiss Kathleen, I moved my head back to gasp a lung full of air and, noticing her well-oiled rose, I decided to shift my attack to her rear aperture. I licked her puckered dimple, gradually increasing the pressure and when I felt the muscle relax I rolled my tongue and began to steadily slide it up into her body. As she became aware of my invasion and the delightful sensations she was receiving she sat back against my thrusting tongue accepting it's full length up into her most private opening. Not wanting to neglect her other nerve center, I reached up with my hand to stimulate her clitoris only to find Kathleen's slippery fingers already busily working on the turgid nubbin.

I realized that with the exquisite torture of Kathleen's hula dance on my hypersensitive cock and the erotic taste and smell of Jennifer's sweet flesh filling my mouth and nose I did not have much time left to savor the moment. It seem like only a few seconds later that I felt the shudder of Kathleen's climax closely followed by the tightening of my scrotum signaling my own approaching orgasm. As my bloated testicles exploded, hosing their load against Kathleen's cervix, Jennifer sat back fully on my face and resumed the shrieking I had heard earlier. With a final spasm Kathleen slumped off onto the mattress with her soft thigh still resting across my groin. When I craned my neck up gasping for oxygen, Jennifer realized the situation and fell forward, still laying on top of my body but lifting the smothering pillows of her derrière from my face.

Apparently never one to waste an opportunity for erotic behavior, Jennifer took the head of my cock between her lips and began to siphon the dregs of my ejaculation from my wilting stem. When I flinched at her touch on my oversensitive organ, she quickly shifted her attention to burrow her tongue into the wet blond pussy just a few inches to the right. Realizing the party wasn't over yet, Kathleen shifted around to grant her attacker freer access to her sperm-filled receptacle then pulled Jennifer's massive hips around to reciprocate the oral attention she was receiving.

On several other occasions I have had the stimulation of observing women as they enjoy each other in a similar manner but something about the insatiable abandon with which these particular ladies pursued their lust was especially exciting, and while I was clear I was incapable of any further serious pursuit of pleasure for the rest of the afternoon, I was surprised at how rejuvenated I felt as I sat watching them until, with a final set of shudders and shrieks, they rolled apart to lay panting and giggling on the oil-soaked sheet.

SAFE SEX WARNING:

If you are stupid enough to practice unsafe sex, you owe it to your species to get AIDS and die to prevent further pollution of the human gene pool.

12