All Comments on 'Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 01'

by harrie1963

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please do post next parts soon-very good story

Yet again you have created a marvellous start to a very hot story. i think you must be among the best to develop your characters so well. I can visualise Kathleen and Oh boy............

Given 5 stars and high recommendation for others to read this story.

Many thanks for writing. After all you have toiled for others to enjoy the fruit of your labour free. Least we can do is express our appreciation - and that is very easy with you stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

Nice of you to take trouble to cater for all readers. It is REALLY sexy story. Will collect all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn good read

It is always a pleasure to find this kind of story from a site that offers erotic literature. It has all the ingredients to suit a wide variety of tastes.

Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh Dear

I cannot work out your Nationality, but I suspect the Sub Continent by the way you leave words out of sentences. There are other faults which are similar to those 'writers' who live in the Southern states of the U.S.A. ( usually referred to as Rednecks), although these are very minor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your are missed

Great Story.....Marvellous Plot/Backdrop..Where are you now....?

These must be some of the best erotic novels ever written. These are explosive and hot compared with that gets sold for five dollars on net. Your novels are volcanic hot.

Then add the distinctive backdrop and details. It is not difficult to start imagining that characters are having sex in reality.

Why stop writing?

Hats off to you... YOU ROCK MAN

IncestFantasy_LoveIncestFantasy_Loveover 1 year ago

I couldn't get past the first page with the horrible lack of grammar this story contains.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous