Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat looked at his little sister as an alien man would look at her. Melissa stood about five foot five inches tall. Her beautiful face reflected the beauty of their mother and handsome visage of their father. Her clear fair skin radiated health and vitality. He had never seen her use any makeup. Her lips were red and full. Her beautiful nose crinkled when she smiled as she did then, seeing him walk in. Melissa was a full-bodied young woman who had no time or desire to conform to "thin is beautiful" fad. Melissa had written many incisive pieces on this issue. Her breasts were very large, full and heavy. Her cotton bra seemed to be struggling to hold those two majestic breasts. Her full waist flared into most delectable full round bottom stretching the white cotton panty. Her bottom accentuated her full, round thighs as they tapered into healthy calves and two pretty feet.

Melissa smiled at her older brother, who looked after her as his daughter, and seemed to be transfixed at the door as his eyes tried to savour the mesmerising sight of his extremely beautiful sister almost twenty years younger than him.

"Nat, you have seen your sister before," Melissa smiled indulgently at her unbelievably handsome giant older brother.

"Mel, you are so beautiful. I sometime forget that. Moments like this remind me not to take divine your beauty for granted," Nat slowly approached his sister who appeared tiny as his huge body stood behind her petite voluptuous frame. Melissa moved back a bit to put her head on her brother's chest as his hands engulfed her waist, "I think my brothers are more handsome than us women. You should see how you can make so many women jealous of us."

Nat kissed the top of his sister's head. She had yet not opened her bun. Nat expertly removed the pins and unravelled the bun as Melissa's long curly dark hair floated down as a curtain over her back reaching almost below her full bottom.

"Mel, I owe you my sanity. You have kept dad and me sane. I love you," Nat could remember the day as clearly as if it were yesterday. His hands slowly rubbed the smooth skin of his sister's stomach, worming up and up ever so gradually. Melissa sighed and pushed her self even more onto her brother's giant frame as their eyes were locked onto one another's in the mirror.

"When have asked the kitchen to serve dinner?" Nat inquired making his sister smile.

"Is there something on my brother's mind?" Melissa' shining eyes danced, "Anyway I have asked Carmel to table the dinner for nine," she continued teasing her brother even more, "Is there something important you want to do before dinner?"

Nat smiled as his sister teased him. He moved his hands over her chest and pushed her bra off her magnificent breasts. His large hands tried to cover the overflowing soft, heavy milky smooth breast flesh making Melissa draw a sharp breath, "Mel, I just wanted to confirm if you would allow your brother to worship you beauty and how long do I have if you did."

Melissa felt her brother's hand softly massage her breasts making her feel weak in knees and she could feel her cunt getting wet by second, "My sweet brother, you are so kind. Please love me as you have always done, we would never have enough time."

Melissa lifted her beautiful face up as her brother brought his face down to kiss her on the lips. Her mouth opened automatically as soon as her brother's lips touched hers. Nat pushed his tongue deep inside his sister's sweet mouth as it duelled with her tongue. Brother and sister kissed as their saliva exchanged mouths. They both greedily devoured each other's mouth as if they had not kissed for years. In fact Nat had cleverly managed to, evade all house help and sneak in very early in the morning to have their occasional early morning sex before they left for their offices.

Melissa was now breathing heavily as her brother used the advantage of his height and drooled a steady steam of his saliva in her mouth. Melissa gulped it greedily as she felt his hands now firmly squeezing her breasts.

Melissa took her right hand behind her and insinuated between their bodies to seek her brother's genitalia. Her hand rubbed over the big bulge underneath his kurta and trousers. As always her small pretty hand was inadequate in covering the big bulge of her brother's penis.

"Nat, shall we go into bedroom," Melissa whispered inside her brother's invading mouth. Nat nodded subtly. He turned his sister around and lifted her in his arms as if she weighed nothing. Melissa put her arms around her brother's neck and soon both were kissing once again as Nat moved towards the bedroom. Nathaniel put his sister on the bed and she stood on her knees in front of him. Melissa impatiently unbuttoned her brother's kurta. Nat helped her by lifting it off his massive frame.

Melissa rubbed her tiny hands all over her brother's hugely muscled hairy chest and belly. Soon her fingers were trying to find the cord holding his casual cotton trousers. She pulled the flower-knot and loosened the waistband; she discovered her brother was wearing any boxers underneath. Melissa by now knew, that always reflected his impatience to make love to her. Melissa felt hot as she lowered her brother's trousers slowly exposing his massive hairy bottom. His thick curly pubic hair came into view. Nat ran his fingers through rich curly hair of his sister affectionately as she exposed him.

As she pulled her brother's trousers down Melissa soon faced the thick gargantuan root of his giant penis. Melissa sucked in air as her mouth opened with anticipation of its own accord. She let go of his trousers, which slithered down slowly to expose her brother's monstrous penis. It was not until the garment had cleared his lower thighs that his glans came into view.

Melissa looked at her brother's humungous cock as if she had seen it for first time. In fact she was as much in thrall of this monster then as she was when she saw it twelve years.

Melissa lifted her brother's heavy, monstrous penis in her both hands. Her hand could barely go around half the circumference of her brother's gargantuan cock even though it was a long way away from being fully hard.

Melissa looked up into her brother's loving eyes and she opened her beautiful mouth wide open and tried to engulf her brother's huge cock head. Her mouth corners strained and her beautiful nostrils flared as she lowered her face slowly to take the head and two inches in her tortured warm mouth. Nat used his both hands to run his fingers through his sister's hair and stroked her face as she tried to move her wide-open mouth over his giant cock.

Melissa's mouth started to leak saliva along the massive shaft of her brother's cock as it started to stiffen rapidly filling her mouth to an impossible stretch. Melissa looked up to see her older brother's handsome face bathed in pleasure as her mouth slavered over his punishing girth. Melissa could give anything to see that expression on her elder loving brother's face. She started to fellate her brother with her mouth wide open and drooling constantly into his thick pubic growth.

Melissa soon was supporting the steel hard monstrously thick shaft that refused to bend even a millimetre and she had to raise herself even more to move her face up and down rather than back and forth as she did initially.

Nat lifted his sister's face off his rampant monster penis. He pulled her up to kiss her violently as he massaged her large breasts. Nat pushed his sister gently as she fell on her back. He grabbed her panties and pulled them off her voluptuous ass exposing her fragrant pussy covered with lush glistening wet dark curly bush. He threw the panties behind him and pulled his sister holding her legs towards the edge of the bed.

Melissa was breathing heavily in anticipation. Her brother had few favourite positions when he was waiting to have sex with her all day and was impatient to get a chance to be alone with her. This was one of them. Melissa knew he liked to have his feet on the floor to get purchase to fuck her hard.

Nat supported his monster penis in his large hand, its girth evading even his big hand to go all around. He placed the monstrously huge glans at the entrance of his sister's sweet, soft cunt and pushed gently feeling her cunt opening stretch to accommodate his giant.

Melissa gasped, as she felt all too familiar dull pain of her cunt walls dilating as her brother pushed his enormous cock inside her, "Aaahh.....Nat...tt."

Once Nat managed to push his gigantic cock head inside the warm, soft cunt of his sister he draped her with his massive frame crushing her large soft breasts with his hairy chest. He held her face in his big hands and kissed her open mouth ferociously. Melissa moaned inside her brother's mouth as she felt him push his gigantic cock inch after inch inside her frothy, churning pussy.

"Nat...fuck me.....please...put your huge cock inside my cunt," Melissa whimpered as she was kissed by her brother's rapacious mouth.

Nat ignored her pleas and continued to push his huge cock slowly feeling every inch of his hugely thick monstrous length being engulfed by his sister's warm soft pussy walls.

Melissa kissed her brother back her arms tightly wound around his neck. Nat ground his cock in, steadily pushing his unbelievably beautiful sister to her first orgasm. Melissa gasped as she felt her brother's massive girth painfully stretching her cunt as it kept on going deep inside her. She always wondered how does her body accommodate this kind of monster penis fully inside her. Nat felt his sister's cervix rubbing against his sensitive glans. He moved his cock out a bit and slammed the last few inches in one smooth thrust. Melissa moaned loudly and her orgasm tipped over, "Aaahhh.....Nat....aaahh...I am about to cum."

Nat slowly withdrew his huge cock to half its length only to thrust it back again. He lifted himself off his moaning sister who was wrapped in her first orgasm. He grabbed his sister's breasts in his large hands allowing her thick, long nipples to escape between his fingers. He squeezed his sister's breasts firmly pinching her nipples, as his grip tightened. He started a long hard fucking session that he had been thinking about all day.

Nat pulled his gargantuan cock out and slammed it in one powerful thrust sending his sister deeper in the twitches of her orgasm as she moaned silently with her mouth open. A rivulet of saliva trickled on her beautiful face.

Melissa found her voice as the torment of her first orgasm settled, "So good...fuck my cunt. Nat..aah..your cock is so thick..aaah... tooo beeeg."

Nat ignored his sister's babbling and set up a steady rhythm of long steady strokes using over ten inches of his monster cock. The room was filled with beautiful sounds of constant moans and groans of a lusty sister impaled by her brother's massive penis. Nat slowly increased the force of his thrusts seeing that his sister by now was thrusting her hips up in response to his downward plunges.

"Mel, I had been thinking and dying to fuck your sweet cunt all day," Nat was now slamming his giant cock in the pliant, soft, cunt of his sister to the hilt.

"Nat your little sister's cunt is all yours. You can fuck it whenever you want," Melissa sobbed as her body shook with each lusty, powerful thrust. Her brother now was fucking her using his full length of his monster penis pulling it out until only his glans was inside and hammering it in using his muscular back and hips. Melissa bit on her lower lip as she felt her brother's monster slam her cervix painfully each time he hilted. Her breasts were painfully mauled all along she was fucked by her older brother steadily pushing her towards her second orgasm.

Melissa was moaning constantly as she loved the pain inflicted by her brother's monster cock as it ravaged her tender cunt and his hands mauled her breasts brutishly.

Nat and Melissa had developed a telepathic understanding over the last twelve years of their sexual relationship. Nat knew his sister was now ready to be fucked even more roughly as she was hurtling towards her second orgasm. He let go of her breasts and lifted Melissa's legs and draped them over his hugely muscled shoulders pushing her knees almost to her shoulders. He brought his arms around his sister's thighs and once again grabbed her overflowing breasts. Now his sister's ass was lifted off the bed. Nat used this new position to pull his massive cock all the way out, until only a part of his cock head was sheathed inside the soft pussy of his sister, only to plunge it back savagely using the angle, his height and muscular back burying it to its hilt. His groin slapped his sister's upturned ass each time he hilted.

Melissa by now had been fucked thousand times by her virile brother over the years but still could barely refrain from screaming. In earlier years of their relationship before Melissa got used to her brother's massive penis she screamed all the way to her orgasms.

"Fuck me...Nat please fuck mee...ee. Your cock hurts me so bad. Your cock is too big," Melissa whimpered, as she felt buffeted by her powerful brother's brutal thrusts. The room resonated with the "thwack...thwack' sounds of her ass slapped by her brother's belly and groin. She could hear, as an outer body experience, her moans and occasional shrieks, as her brother ravaged her beautiful body to satisfy both of their never-quenching thirst of mutual lust.

"Aaaahh...my...puu...sseeee....ooohh...aaargh," moaning Melissa fuelled the raging lust in her older brother as always, who tried even harder to brutally slam his giant cock to elicit yet another shriek of lust filled pain from his sister's throat.

Melissa let out a constant moan heralding her second orgasm, "Nat I am going to cum soon. AA..AHH. Please fu....FFFUUCCKK MEEE...EEEE."

Nat did just that. He was slamming his monster cock in his younger sister's painfully stretched pussy like a maniac. His hips were rising and falling like a steam engine piston. The pace of his fucking kept his sister breathless, her body went in a contortion as her open mouth went silent and then she let out another deep throated 'aaaahhhh' as her orgasm tore through her body like a tornado. Her muscles went into a spasm as her hips lifted up trying to throw her brother off and failing. Nat kept on fucking his sister savagely pushing her over the precipice.

"AAAhhhhhh.......Natttttt..aaaaaaa..aaa..uuurghh," Melissa shrieked and soon she went limp as the tornado of her orgasm decimated her power to hold her muscles tense and breathing was ragged, each thrust from her brother who continued to fuck her spasming cunt relentlessly.

Nat put her hands on either side of his younger sister's head steadying himself, as he fucked his constantly moaning sister's limp body to another high of their mutual lust. Melissa took another ten minutes or so before she regained enough consciousness to realise her brother was still fucking her painful and tender pussy as if he had just started. By now both brother and sister were drenched in sweat. Melissa stroked her brother's handsome face with her tiny hands as she kept on slamming his massive cock in and out of her tender cunt.

Melissa could feel her over generously large breasts dancing like huge mounds of jelly with each bone jarring thrust from her brother's strong hips. As her brother's eyes caught her's she smiled like an angel.

"Nat, please cum inside me. I want to feel my brother's huge cock exploding inside my tiny cunt," Melissa pleaded knowing her brother's lust would go up another notch hearing her desire to feel him cum inside her pussy.

Nat smiled back and continued to fuck Melissa with the same impossible pace and force that could only be described as inhuman. Melissa felt her body shaking with each thrust. She traced the handsome features of her brother's face with her finger. She ran her finger over his sweaty brow and cheeks. She traced the contour of her lips as his mouth was now partly open with the exertion of fucking his sister savagely for now almost three-quarters of an hour.

Melissa could hear the squelching sounds as her brother's mammoth cock pistoned in and out of her wet cum filled cunt and also the slapping sounds of his belly hitting her upturned bottom.

Melissa was once again feeling the heat rising deep inside her loins. Her brother so easily could drag her out of her post-orgasmic fatigue to take her to another peak of her lust never failed to amaze her. She naughtily ran her fingertip all along her brother's handsome nose, tracing the curves of his nostrils. Nat smiled at his sister knowing what she would do next. Melissa gently put her slender index finger inside her brother's nostril. Nat simply shook his head dislodging it and plunged his cock from tip of his massive glans right down to his mammoth root making his sister squeal as if a man's forearm had violated her soft pussy canal. She held on to her brother's strong arms as he fucked her even harder and faster than before.

His face was now a picture of concentration as he kept the ferocious rhythm pistoning his monster penis in and out without any break or respite. Melissa felt a sudden rush of warmth deep in her cunt, which soon spread in her belly and breasts and exploded making her emit a short shriek followed with a constant long moan.

"Nat...my...cuunt......aaah...I have cum again. Your cock is sooo...beeeg...it...hurts.......but goood. Aaahh. OOOHHH...umm."

Nat kept on fucking her trying to eek out another orgasm before he exploded deep inside his sister's pussy. Melissa never recovered from her third orgasm as her older brother plundered her cunt furiously trying to reach his climax and drag her depleted tired body to yet another body wrenching orgasm.

Melissa moaned non-stop for another fifteen minutes as she was ravaged brutally by her older brother in an all too familiar fashion. Melissa felt another flame lit up inside her pussy which soon engulfed her whole being making her breathing difficult. She opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. Nat pulled his cock right out and slammed it back in with all the physical power his massive frame could generate and he repeated similar brutal thrusts half a dozen times when he felt his balls tightening, he felt his whole body tensed up as if in pain. He lunged his monster cock back inside his sweet younger sister's cunt with all his weight behind the last thrust allowing his whole weight to come crashing over her voluptuous petite body knocking all the wind out of her lungs.

Melissa felt her brother's crushing weight and his mammoth cock exploding as it hurtled back deep inside her tortured cunt. She felt each convulsion of his massive cock as he ejected huge spurts of thick virile semen filling her cunt. She could feel the scalding cum in never-ending ejaculates that seemed to go on and on.

Nat buried his face in the crook of his younger sister's sweet smelling neck breathing in big gasps.

Melissa clasped her arms in a maternal manner around her brother's neck as his gargantuan cock twitched and spurted again and again. Nat lifted his face and whispered, "Mel ...Mel....Mel."

Melissa thought nothing more romantic could have been said over and above her brother's whispers of her name while he was still cumming inside her as a token of his surrender to his younger sister.

Melissa felt her dam broke and she exploded with her last orgasm tearing her body apart and she could do nothing but cling to her brother who was now kissing her all over her beautiful face.

Melissa fought and lost as her last climax brought her to her knees. She did not know that she whispered like a mantra, "Nat I love you.... I love you.... My sweet big brother."

She was barely aware as her older brother kissed her mouth and licked the drool from the corner of her mouth. She did not feel when he kissed her beautiful nose and ran his tongue all along her exquisitely beautiful nostrils eventually fucking her each nostril with his tongue as she grappled with her mind bending orgasm. Both brother and sister whispered sweet nothings to each other until they both recovered.