Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benjamin fucked his moaning daughter with a constant rhythm and suddenly she wrapped her arms around her father after twenty minutes of solid steady fucking and came around his pistoning cock. She kissed him all over his face showing her gratitude to him for taking her through this amazing journey of sexual revelation which was mind bending so far.

As her lust was sated for some time Sharleen studied her father's face as he kept on pistoning his cock in and out with a metronomic regularity. His face and body was shining with sweat. His mouth was slightly open and she could hear a soft grunt every now and then. His handsome nose flared with the steady exertion of fucking the tight cunt channel of his daughter with his monstrously thick and long cock. Sharleen kissed her father on his mouth and then she kissed him on the tip of his nose. She gently traced his each handsome nostril with her tongue and then plunged its tip in his right nostril. She scraped the inside with her tongue and bathed it with her saliva. She gave his left nostril the same treatment. She eventually engulfed his nose inside her mouth and in turn sucked on it and fucked it with her tongue as her father fucked her cunt to bring her on the threshold of another orgasm. Sharleen now could synchronise her hips movement to meet her father's downward thrust. Suddenly she felt her orgasm bubbling inside her cunt she simply sucked hard on her father's nose as she came again.

This time Sharleen kept on pushing her hips up to meet her father's solid thrust all through out her orgasm. Sharleen could feel her cunt walls relaxing with copious pussy juices and constant steady fucking for almost an hour by her insatiable father. She could feel that her father could now piston his cock more and more easily without making her wince.

Sharleen whispered still sucking on her father's nose making her sound like an alien, "Now my cunt is relaxed. Daddy, if you want to now you can fuck my pussy real hard."

Benjamin nodded without dislodging his handsome nose out of his daughter's sucking mouth. He lifted his daughter's thighs on his arms and placed his hands on her large soft breasts and pulled his monstrously thick inhumanly long cock right out and sent it with a forceful thrust from his powerful hips. Sharleen moaned loudly and wondered if she had made a mistake by offering her still raw cunt for a brutal fucking by her father's giant. Benjamin now wanted to fuck his daughter feel as a beautiful woman should be fucked. He without any fuss changed the gear and used his enormous strength to slam his massively long super thick cock at fast pace which he upped with every thrust. He was now grunting loudly with each thrust. Soon the room was filled with Shari's grunts as she tried to keep herself from shrieking and her father's grunts of wild animal trying to tear meat from his prey.

The room echoed with the sharp pistol like slaps of Benjamin's groin hitting his daughter's delectable upturned ass as each time he hilted deep inside her soft overflowing pussy. Sharleen now realised what a woman should feel like when she is fucked or made love to by her loving man. Her breaths soon became erratic. Her breasts ached and then hurt by her father's robust mauling. Her cunt was sore but still yearned her father's now brutal thrusts never to end. She was not aware but she was moaning constantly to encourage her father to fuck her.

"Daddy...aaahh. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. AAhhh...your cock is very fat. My pussy....it hurts....aahh...ummm."

Benjamin kept on fucking his beautiful daughter to her third orgasm as she fell silent and limp for many minutes. Benjamin kept on fucking his daughter knowing she will soon be back with him and she was. Her moans, grunts were now interspersed with snorts as her father's brutal thrusts made her breathing erratic. Her mouth was open as she felt that her cunt was on fire and felt as if it was burning. The friction of her father's massive cock had made her soft cunt walls raw. Benjamin could not help himself and he filled his mouth with his saliva and drooled it in is daughter's open mouth making her gurgle and choke.

Sharleen was bewildered by her father's immense capacity to spontaneously make her lust go wild.

She screamed her another climax and her father roared and ejaculated on the downward thrust filling his daughter's sore cunt to a bursting level with spurt after spurt of copious amount of his virile, thick creamy white cum.

Sharleen fell back after this body depleting orgasm but her father kept on fucking her. Sharleen learnt her father unlike most men could keep on fucking without losing his steel even after cumming. Sharleen was now herself starting to flounder in the strong buffeting waves of lust generated by her father's monster cock as he continued to fuck her for another one hour making her four times until she looked nearly unconscious. Her head lolled listlessly as he slammed his monster at lightening speed. Her open mouth drooled all over her face her eyes were rolled up in the sockets.

Benjamin realised he had fucked his beautiful daughter to a standstill of exhaustion. He continued his brutal fucking as he gazed at the most beautiful face of his daughter and waited for his balls to spill over. In next twenty minutes Benjamin exploded grunting like wild animal and he fell over his daughter's exhausted body as his mammoth cock spurted thick copious spurts after spurt of cum. He kept on cumming for five minutes. The nice feeling of tiredness engulfed him as well. It was close to five in the morning. He kissed his daughter and licked her face clean of saliva and her tears. He rolled on his side with his daughter in her arms who whimpered some unintelligible sounds. Benjamin held his precious daughter in his arms and closed his eyes as sleep washed over both incestuous lovers, father's cock still buried inside his daughter's very sore and abused cunt which was untouched and virgin only a night ago.

Benjamin woke up at about eight in the morning and was concerned if some maid chose to come in without warning as an unusual freak occurrence. Sharleen was lost to the world. Benjamin saw a message from Kathleen on the Video telephone cum local home intranet and text network. All rooms had these to leave messages on the big screen. Kathleen had left a message for her daughter that she was going to city early and has asked maids not to disturb her. She would return by evening.

Benjamin gently pulled his semi hard cock out his daughter's cunt, who whined in sleep and snorted few times and fell back into deep sleep. Benjamin looked at his sleeping daughter and listened to her soft deep breaths, which turned into sexy soft snores every few breaths. Her breasts showed signs of mauling by her father. Her pubic hair were covered with her virginal blood and mixed cum. This sight will stay with him all his life. He stuck left a hand written post-it note on the telemessage screen that his meetings would finish by four and he should be home quietly by six or so. He added, ' Shari beta use warm towel packs to soothe your cunt, it can otherwise get very sore and swollen.' Love Daddy.

Sharleen woke up around two in the afternoon. Her cunt was very sore. She noted both messages. She understood her father was hinting her to feel better as he would come to her in evening. She did exactly that. She threw the sheets in the laundry basket. Maids freshened up the bedroom and brought her brunch to her room.

Sharleen soaked her cunt rest of the day with warm packs and took a quick shower. As she brushed her hair she looked at the clock it was early five-thirty.

Chapter 4 Kathleen and Ken

Kathleen kept the live line to her ear as her father negotiated the stairs like a twenty year old. She could make out he was in bathroom. He ran the bath as she could hear. She knew his house inside out. It was a huge bathroom and his bathtub was in the far corner close to big window looking into woodland.

Ken put the phone on the cistern as she took his clothes off. Kathleen could hear every sound of rustling of clothes and her fertile imagination could visualise her father taking his shirt and jeans off. He would then take his boxers off. He took off his socks the last. Ken was soon ready to enter the bath, which was nearly full. He felt his bursting bladder and started to pee. Kathleen giggled like a child as she heard her father's pee stream hitting the water in toilet. He kept on pissing with a strong stream. Kathleen smiled that her father must have been bursting. After few minutes the Ken's urine stream broke into spurts each transmitted clearly to his daughter on the phone. Eventually he milked his heavy cock to drop the last drop off and picked up the phone.

"Sorry, Kath. I am now ready to jump in the bath."

"Daddy your bladder must be very full."

"Kathee, you heard me pee then?"

Kathleen giggled, as she heard splashes of water indicating her father settling in the bath.

"Daddy, I could almost see you pee."

"Kathee, do not excite me. I only have animals around me. I can only use my imagination to see you in my mind," Kathleen rubbed her fingers on her cunt as she heard her father declaring that even simple innuendo made him hot and lust for his daughter. Kathleen felt warm and fuzzy. She remembered the first time her father had called her Kathee.

"Daddy, is your cock hard?" Kathleen asked her father in a throaty whisper.

"It is not fully hard yet but your voice will change that soon. It does not take long before my cock will be rock hard with your sweet sexy voice in my ears," Kathleen's father held his enormous cock in his hand. His large hand could not go around his penis even when flaccid.

"Kathee, is your pussy wet?" Ken asked softly as he felt his bottle thick penis getting hard by every second.

"Daddy, you know very well, my pussy is always wet. My cunt after hearing your voice, is now flowing with juices, it is leaky wet now. Daddy, please make your huge cock hard. I want you to fuck your daughter's tiny pussy with your hard monster cock,' Kathleen was now burning, as her fingers rubbed her clitoris.

"Kathee, my cock is now fully hard and ready. Do you not want me to fuck your ass?" Kathleen smiled. Her father and she both always enjoyed bickering on this issue. Kathleen always won and he always ended up 'fucking her cunt' on the phone. In reality it was a different matter. Kathleen would be at his mercy and he would choose whatever orifice he wished to bury his monstrosity and Kathleen would let him, most submissively.

"Daddy, please fuck my cunt then. I want you to fuck my pussy with your horse like cock. I want my cunt to ripped open by your elephantine cock."

"Kathee put you two fingers inside your sweet cunt. Then fuck it really hard as I would have done."

"Daddy, please tell me how you will fuck me with your monster cock," Kathleen pleaded as she obeyed her father and was fucking her cunt with her two fingers.

Ken Burns looked at his champagne bottle thick cock and missed his daughter sorely, "Kathee. I am going to kiss you all over first. I will kiss your mouth and make you swallow my saliva. I will then kiss your ears, suck on your ear lobes. You will be moaning by now. I will then kiss you beautiful nose. I will then put my tongue inside your nose and fuck your nose with my tongue. I will maul your breasts brutally hurting you. Kathee, you do like when I maul your breasts? Kathee I want you to pinch you nipples until it hurts."

"Yes Daddy. Please crush my boobs with your big hands. I like when they hurt. I am pinching my nipples," Kathleen let out a shriek as her nipples hurt, "Daddy please my nipples are really painful now."

"Kathee put three fingers in your cunt and I want you to fuck your cunt fast. I am going to kiss your cunt and lick it until you are about to cum. I am then going to bend you over the toilet and fuck you from behind. Kathee, how do you want my cock- slow or fast," Ken was now running his hand up and down his steel hard cock. Even his large had only managed to cover nearly half the circumference.

Kathleen was fucking her cunt with her fingers as she heard her father's harsh breathing on the phone, "Daddy, I want you to fuck my cunt fast today. I want to cum quickly."

"Kathee, bend over the toilet. I am going to fuck your cunt hard and fast. I will spread you beautiful ass wide open and shove my cock in your wet open cunt. It will hurt you Kathee but I will not slow down," Ken became silent as he felt heat rising in his cock, "I will then pull my cock out to the tip of my cock head and shove it one thrust right to the hilt. I will crush your hanging beautiful large soft breasts. Kathee can I put one finger in your ass?"

"Yes daddy, please fuck my cunt hard. You are really hurting my boobs. Please put you finger in my ass. Can you feel my shit with your finger?" Kathleen was now breathing ragged as her fingers drew her orgasm closer by second.

Ken stroked his cock even faster. He wanted to cum with his daughter, "Kathee, rub your clit with your finger and pinch it for me. Tell me when you are ready to cum. I am going too push my finger right to my knuckle inside your shit filled ass. I will push my finger in your shit. Kathee, would you lick my finger clean?"

Kathleen rubbed her clitoris hard and then pinched it between her thumb and finger, as her father would have done making herself shriek. She knew her father would know why. She knew her father could control his orgasm at will. He can fuck for hours but he could also cum in minutes if he so desired, "Daddy, I will lick your finger covered with my shit. But fuck me hard now. I want to cum real bad."

Both father and daughter became silent but both could hear each other's ragged breathing over the phone. Suddenly Kathleen shrieked, "Daddy, I am going to cum. Ahhhh.....daddeeeeee. FFUUCCKKK..MY... CUUNT."

Ken stroked his cock even faster and closed his eyes and suddenly his monster cock spurted gallons of potent, virile gobs of sperm. He kept on spurting for minutes, "Kathee, I am cumming inside your pussy......Ummmmm."

There was no response from other side as Kathleen was speechless after a body wrenching orgasm. It was amazing how easily her father could do that to her even on phone.

She slowly spoke on the phone, "Daddy, has your cock cum? I have really exploded."

"Kathee sweetie, if you were here I would have asked you to offer me your pee now. I really miss you."

"Daddy, why do you not come here early? There is no reason to wait. Grandpa [Mike, her father in law] can come as well," suggested Kathleen eager to touch her father as soon she could. Mike had moved with his friend away from city about five years ago.

"I agree. Mike has gone to Malaysia for three days and then he plans to come with Nat and kids. I will fly in tomorrow if that is fine?" Ken and Michael had their own personal small plane that both used to travel to their families.

Kathleen giggled with joy and father and daughter caught up with small family matters before both reluctantly said goodbye.

Kathleen put the phone down and closed her eyes. Her mind could run the whole event, which happened nearly thirty years ago vividly. Twin girls and their father shared the same birthday. It happened on their birthday and Kathleen always referred to it as their anniversary. This year it will be their thirtieth anniversary.

She sighed and her mind reflected back to the fateful day thirty years ago, as if it happened recently.

****************************

Thanks for spending time with my story. Next part arriving soon.

Please vote.