Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father removed his hand and before Sharleen could panic she felt his hand find the hem of the gown and soon his warm huge hand snaked up on her belly and covered her breast. The touch of his hand on her naked breast made her jump. Her belly muscles were spasming with excitement. Benjamin kissed his daughter and massaged her breasts making her gasp with her virginal lust. He found her big thick nipple hard and engorged. He gently took one between his thumb and index finger and rolled it slowly. Sharleen thought she would explode. She did not realise but her hips rose up on their on accord. She felt wet warm fluids running between her thighs.

"Daddy...Daddy....I love you," Sharleen declared the obvious in a throaty whisper inside her father's mouth.

Benjamin broke the kiss and slowly lifted the gown up. Sharleen quickly sat up to help her father. The simple act of taking off her gown was so defining for Sharleen that night. Her father had taken her clothes off for the first time as a woman.

Sharleen could just about make out in dim light as her father dropped her gown on the floor. He removed his kurta and threw it away. Sharleen felt her throat choke. The sheer perversity and taboo of her father removing her gown and then taking his clothes off seemed as momentous if not more than him kissing her and fondling her breasts.

Sharleen saw her father undoing the cord of his trousers and pull it off. He slowly walked back towards her bed. He pulled the sheet off Sharleen. He gently pushed her back on the bed. He climbed on the bed at the foot end. Sharleen would never forget the moment when her father gently separated her legs and bent forwards to bury his face between the virgin thighs of his daughter.

Sharleen gasped and bit her lip as her father's mouth kissed her virgin pussy covered with lush dark pubic growth. She felt she was leaking fluids as if she was peeing. Her father's tongue separated her cunt lips and he licked the entrance from bottom to the tip finishing at his daughter's clitoris. Sharleen's body spasmed as if she was about to have a fit.

Her hands of their own accord reached over her father's head and she grabbed his thick curls between her fingers not realising she may have been hurting him.

Benjamin slowly licked the whole soft sweet smelling opening of his daughter's pussy always finishing with her clitoris. Sharleen now held her thighs wide open so Benjamin freed his hands and moved them around his daughter's thighs to gently grab her soft large breasts in his big hands.

He traced the whole vaginal opening with his tongue and soon concentrated on his daughter's clitoris. He first gently and then firmly flicked it with his tongue as his daughter's cunt oozed sweet fragrant juice constantly. Sharleen was moaning as if in pain. Her hips were moving up and down but erratically. Her father managed to keep his lips and tongue on his daughter's clitoris despite her wild movements and continued to lick it. His tongue was now flicking over his daughter's clitoris rapidly making her moans louder and louder.

In next few minutes Sharleen let out a loud moan and soon lifted her back off the bed as if in agony. Her hands gripped her father's head even tighter than before, trying to push his face into her vagina. She felt a painful spasm deep inside her lower belly. Sharleen felt as if her heart was going to explode. Sharleen closed her eyes tight shut as her agonising spasm overwhelmed her. Suddenly she felt as if her breasts were on fire and then the pain shot downwards localising itself deep inside her pussy. Sharleen now was not concerned if her breathing stopped only if this pain could explode and leave her. Suddenly her whole body went even more rigid and still.

Sharleen let out a guttural moan and flopped back on the bed as her climax tore through her virginal body. It was nothing compared to anything she had managed while masturbating. Her father continued to lick her cunt as she struggled with her rampant unbridled orgasm. It took many minutes before Sharleen quietened down. Her father was still licking her now very sensitive clitoris. It was hypersensitive. She wriggles her hips to move away from her father's educated mouth. Her breathing was still ragged.

Her father rose from her very wet and leaky cunt and moved over her. He slowly draped his huge body over hers. She kissed him and soon tasted her pussy juices. She held him tight as if he would run away or vanish in thin air.

Benjamin kissed his daughter and whispered, "It may hurt a bit Shari."

Sharleen shook her head not trusting her voice to suggest that her father should not worry about that.

Sharleen felt her father take his right hand down towards his groin and soon felt a big warm rounded tip of his penis at the entrance of cunt slick with her juices. Her hips were flexed and her thighs had fallen wide open. Sharleen felt her father rub a warm, soft and hard at the same time, huge fist like structure up and down over the soft entrance of her cunt.

Sharleen felt her father move his hips and made some adjustments with his hand and she felt a constant pressure on her cunt like she had never felt before. It was a dull but threateningly fearful pressure. Her arms tightened around her father's neck as Sharleen felt the pressure increasing in insistence. Suddenly Sharleen felt a sharp pain as that huge fist shot inside the tight virginal entrance of her cunt stretching her pussy beyond belief. Sharleen wanted to scream with the pain she felt but heroically bit her lip and felt her eyes filling up with warm tears.

Sharleen would rather die than declare her pain to her father. If he was inflicting that pain then it needed to be done. She would relive this pain thousand times over if it resulted in consummation of her love towards her father that she had nurtured all her life, which took another dimension since she entered her teens.

Sharleen rubbed her tiny hand over her father's upper back feeling the hair on his back. She felt this would translate into her wishes that he should carry on and take as he felt he should.

Sharleen felt the initial pain either diminishing or she adapted. She kissed her father's nose again and again.

Sharleen felt her father emit a soft grunt and she felt a truncheon like shaft being pushed inside her cunt. The pain renewed and she gasped and moaned despite her attempt to curb her screams. Sharleen felt her cunt walls were being pulled apart as she felt a massive fist moving persistently in. She felt fresh warm tears roll down her cheeks and she felt inch after inch until the truncheon touched even more painful point making her jump. She felt rather than hear her father whisper, "Sorry Shari sweetheart."

Sharleen felt her father pull the massive thick shaft out and then she felt as if her whole cunt was on fire as she felt him push it back with brutal force. Sharleen screamed despite herself. Her head rolled from side to side. Her hips tried to move away from the punishing monstrosity that her father possessed. Her father's weight made all her movements ineffective. Sharleen was now sobbing softly as the excruciating pain increased as her father kept on pushing the huge tree trunk like truncheon persistently. Sharleen felt it took ages until she felt her father's groin meet hers. Her father kissed her all over her face. He licked her tears away.

"Sorry Shari. I did not mean to hurt you," Benjamin whispered into his daughter's mouth.

Sharleen kissed him back and whispered with difficulty as her cunt felt on fire, "It is for the first time only!"

Sharleen felt her father slowly pull his huge penis out inch by inch and it took ages until Sharleen felt that only her cunt opening was filled with her father's monster cock. She felt the same huge penetrating monster force its way back inside her tender but welcoming pussy. Sharleen moaned continuously.

Her fathers repeated the slow process of pulling his huge thickness out and then push it back slowly but steadily back inside her tortured cunt.

Sharleen felt her moans were less urgent and she felt a different kind of warmth generating inside her cunt. She did not realise then, that her father had been slowly allowing her virgin cunt to get used to his violating monster of a cock for over half an hour.

"Your cock is too long and thick, Daddy," Sharleen softly teasingly admonished her father, with a faint smile.

"Sorry, sweetum. Shall I remove my cock from you pussy?" Benjamin chided back.

Sharleen grabbed tip of her father's nose between her teeth and bit on it gently, "Your cock is not going to leave my cunt all night. You gave me your word that you belong to me tonight."

Benjamin felt an overwhelming love over and beyond the endless affection he had for his daughter, "Shari, if you are feeling better, shall I start to fuck you now?"

Sharleen nodded her head and freshened her grip of her arms around her father's neck.

Sharleen felt her father's mouth clamping on her as his tongue invaded her sweet mouth. She now aggressively duelled with his tongue with hers. She felt her father raise his hips pulling out his monster penis making her cunt feel empty. She felt a sudden rush and she felt her cunt dilate as her father pushed his huge manhood back inside her cunt. The pain was much less this time. Sharleen let her father move his monster in and out few times and then she intoned in to his mouth, "Daddy, pain is much less now."

Sharleen felt her father's hand lift her legs and wrapped them around his muscular waist her heels resting on his massive, strong hips. She felt even more widely open in this position. Her father pulled his invading monster penis out again and used a powerful thrust to push it back in one fluid motion. Sharleen gasped not so much with pain but with a new feeling of wanting to feel the pain. All of a sudden she realised her father had apologised to his virgin daughter for causing her pain not to the woman he had just deflowered. Sharleen sexually became a woman in that moment. She used her hand now to stroke her father's face, his back and his hugely muscled arms as he used a steady in and out piston like pace to fuck his daughter.

"Daddy, now you can fuck me properly. I want your huge cock fully inside my cunt."

Sharleen threw the offer open to her father who promptly took it. He lifted her legs over his shoulders lifting her ass clear of the bed. He now used his weight and gravity to piston his monster penis back in his daughter's cunt. Sharleen felt her body was now burning for some intangible reason. Her father started to plunder her tender cunt with more force than he had shown so far. She felt every inch of her father's monster cock as it went in and out. She felt its heat, hardness and yet silky smoothness. Sharleen heard herself moan incessantly as she felt her father use more brutish force in pistoning his penis back inside her cunt. Sharleen unbeknown to her had been fucked for almost over an hour.

Benjamin moved his hands over his daughter's large soft breasts and grabbed them in his huge hands, which still managed to overflow from his grip. He squeezed his daughter's breasts as he shuttled his massive cock in and out of her churning cunt. Sharleen felt a familiar feeling of her orgasm building up rapidly.

"Daddy, I am going to cum again. Please make my pussy cum again."

Sharleen moaned and kissed her father as she fucked her with long steady thrusts to take her higher and higher towards her first cock induced orgasm. Sharleen held on to her father as he was now swinging his hips up and down to pull his cock out only leaving few inches inside and then thrusting the hugely thick long shaft back in. Sharleen was unaware of the film of sweat building over their bodies. Her father's forehead was covered with sweat, which dripped on her face and hair, but she was oblivious to it.

Sharleen felt her cunt going into painful spasms again as her father's invading penis both hurt her and made her wish to feel the same hurt again.

Sharleen clung to her father who kept on kissing her as he fucked her untiringly to her first orgasm. Somehow her father sensed her orgasm even before Sharleen realised it. She felt her father brutally twist her breasts and press them up painfully towards her neck and he engulfed her nose inside his mouth and he now used short rapid thrusts, pulling only half his humungous shaft leaving good six or seven inches deep inside her cunt. Sharleen moaned and every now and then let out a shriek, her father plundered her cunt and mauled her breasts he pushed the tip of his tongue inside her right nostril. Sharleen exploded with all these sensory overload. She screamed a nasal scream, as her body seemed to convulse painfully. Her eyes opened wide and rolled up. Her mouth became slack and her drool ran from both corners of her mouth. Her father could feel her straining breaths as he sucked on her nose.

Almost two hours from the first entry of her father's cock inside her virgin cunt Sharleen felt her orgasm tore through her body. She did not know whether to scream or cry. There was no feeling like the one she was experiencing. It caused her delicious pain all over. It made her feel weak but she wanted it even more. She felt unsure but she still wanted it to explode deep inside her. She did not want it to finish but she wanted it to finish to see what the other side of this cataclysmic explosion would feel like. She loved her father more if that was possible as she felt his huge punishing penis kept on invading her cunt mercilessly and tirelessly.

Sharleen eventually could not bottle it any more and she screamed as her orgasm broke the dam. Her whole body convulsed repeatedly. Her father held her tight and kept on fucking her right through out her tormenting first post-deflowering orgasm.

Sharleen screamed few times and the moaned like a wounded animal and suddenly went limp. Her breathing first ragged became shallow. Her father increased the pace of his fucking, as she wanted to share his daughter's orgasm with his own. He exploded himself as he thrust his full inhumanly thick and long penis to the hilt and came in huge spurts of scalding, virile semen, which splashed the tender walls of his daughter's cunt. Sharleen even in post orgasmic stupour felt her father's potent sperm hitting her vaginal walls in thick hot jets and continued to do seemingly endlessly. Benjamin collapsed on his daughter's limp form and held her tight. Both incestuous lovers remained motionless but in embrace for an eternity.

It was almost half an hour before Sharleen came around and immediately started to kiss her father. She looked straight in his eyes and her eyes said more than any words would have. Her father saw her love both for her father and for her man who had taken her virginity. Benjamin softly kissed his daughter.

"Daddy, now you know why I waited for you to take me and be the first man to have sex. No one could have made love to me like this," Sharleen kissed her father all over his face like a mad happy puppy.

Benjamin felt elated and light headed as his daughter engulfed him in her endless sea of love.

"Daddy, I want to see you. Please switch on some lights," Sharleen whispered like a woman in love.

Benjamin did not want to switch on the reading lights. He slowly pulled his cock out of his daughter's cunt. Sharleen winced as her father's cock evacuated from her tender tortured but grateful pussy. Her father went to the far wall and switch on the high roof lights, which would be bright enough but not glaring.

Sharleen for the first time saw her father's monster penis, which was barely soft and seemed as big as his forearm. It was coated with bright red film. Sharleen looked down and found the sheet under her ass and her thighs and lower belly were covered with her virginal blood.

Her father soon joined her and even before she could say anything he lifted her legs and gently pushed his monster cock back inside his daughter's freshly deflowered cunt.

Sharleen winced and moaned, as her father's re-entry was quite painful.

Once she settled down in few minutes Sharleen complained with unlimited love, "Daddy, your penis is even bigger than a horse. I am surprised I am still alive?"

"Shari sweetheart, a daughter's love can tame whatever size her father's penis may be. Your love is much bigger and overwhelming, my cock is nothing if not for your love," Benjamin tweaked his daughter's nose with love.

"Daddy, your cock now belongs to mummy and me," Sharleen whispered like a small child. Sharleen suddenly remembered the soiled sheets, "Daddy, did you see how much blood was on your cock and sheets. What are we going to do about the sheets?"

Benjamin laughed, "Shari sweetheart, do not worry. No one will even think of inquiring. When was your last period?

"It finished only a week ago. Yes, of course I understand."

Benjamin gazed at the happy face of his daughter.

As Benjamin was enjoying the sight of his daughter's beauty, Sharleen felt his rock hard gargantuan penis throbbing inside her sore cunt, "Daddy, your cock is so hard. Are you going to fuck me more?"

"Tonight I am at your disposal. I shall do whatever you want, darling," Benjamin reminded of his promise to his daughter, "after all even hooded thief has some honour and will keep his word."

Sharleen blushed as she was reminded of her brazen innuendo of the last evening, "If I want hooded thief to come again, what do I have to do, daddy?"

"Hooded thief is not going to come again after tonight," no sooner Benjamin uttered these words the beautiful face of his daughter was shrouded with sadness and disappointment, "but you father will be here whenever you want him and as long as you want him."

"Daddy.. my Daddy....I love you....Daddy...Daddy..Love you," her father's words made Sharleen happy beyond description. Her heart swelled with the future possibilities, "Daddy, please fuck my pussy. Please fuck my cunt the whole night tonight. Daddy, please ignore any pain I may cry about when you fuck me, just fuck me."

Sharleen could not get her sentiments out quick enough and her words stumbled in to one another making her father laugh softly with unbounded love, "Shari darling, to fuck you is a blessing."

Benjamin kissed his daughter's face leaving no area untouched. He kissed her brows lips, corner of her mouth; he kissed and licked her ears running his tongue deep inside her ears. He kissed his daughter's beautiful nose and traced the exquisite nostrils with his tongue making her first giggle and then moan as she caught up in the deep devotion of her father towards her beautiful face. Benjamin ground his massive hips to initiate the next bout of his daughter's fucking. Sharleen winced as she felt her father's mammoth penis push her cervix and deep walls of her vagina painfully.

Benjamin pulled his cock out and steadily pushed it back to the hilt. He sensed the tense muscles of his daughter, as her cunt was still sore from her first fucking of her young life. He knew soon her cunt would adapt enough for him to fuck her steadily. Sharleen felt her father fuck her in a deliberate controlled manner. She could now feel the raw power of her father's mammoth cock. She had seen some pornographic movies where some male actors had enormous cocks. One black actor was reputed to have the longest and another one the thickest penis. Her father had much longer and much thicker than anything she had seen. She wondered how long and thick it actually was. Her thoughts dissolved into shards as her lust raised its pleasant head engulfing her in a soft cocoon of passion as her father stoked her fire in her groins steadily.

Sharleen was subjected to a controlled fucking for another hour as her father never faltered and fucked her with long, gentle but firm thrusts. He never left her face alone for a second. If he was not kissing her open mouth he was kissing and nibbling on her ears. If he was not kissing or sucking on the sweet skin of her neck he was sucking or licking her nose. He would in particular tongue fuck her each nostril every now and then. She by now found he could escalate her lust by any of the moves. She was fast becoming putty in her father's giant hands. He seemed to control her lust as he wished. Sharleen felt submissive as her giant father fucked her with his monster cock but safe and loved at the same time. She knew her submissiveness to her father also was her strength as her love and his love transcended ordinary social norms.