All Comments on 'Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 05'

by harrie1963

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Accomplishment

Kudos on writing such a long story. :) Would love to see a book 2 and have more sexual pairings (such as Sharleen with her two brothers, etc.).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
VERY IMPRESSIVE - A REAL DEAL.

Congratulations on writing a novel with so much plot, characters and hot sex. This is real deal. Please keep on posting similar hot stuff. Not enough being written of good quality.Thanks....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AS HOT AS THE FIRST CHAPTER

I am disappointed it is the last chapter. What a hot and good story. I hope you continue writing and even get to start second part of this story.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I feel let down this super story is over

I have rarely read a erotic story so powerful on free net or otherwise. It promises and delivers all the way through.

We all hope you are writing similar stuff. Please consider second part of this saga?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

I agree with other comments. You are gasping when you finish this story. You are grateful to reach the end but soon after missing it. Just like sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You are being missed

Great Story.....Marvellous Plot/Backdrop..Where are you now....?

These must be some of the best erotic novels ever written. These are explosive and hot compared with that gets sold for five dollars on net. Your novels are volcanic hot.

Then add the distinctive backdrop and details. It is not difficult to start imagining that characters are having sex in reality.

Why stop writing?

Hats off to you... YOU ROCK MAN

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyover 4 years ago
I don’t like Urine, feces part beside that

I don’t like Urine, feces part beside that

I Love It

The Best Story, So Hot, So Awesome, I Love It. The Best Series I have ever Read. So Hot, So Awesome. I Love It.

Kathleen's Family Saga By Harrie1963 I Love It

Love So Pure By Harrie1963 I Love It

Shanu's Wedding By Harrie1963 I Love It

Back Home For Good By Harrie1963 I Love It

Keri's Family by harrie1963© it’s ok

Such a mesmerizing fantasy! Full of beautiful scenes and passionate love, Emotional and sweet,

Keep up the FANTASTIC work and this is one of the best stories I have read in here.

I Love Mother's Son Lovemaking Story, I Love your writing I look forward to read continue.

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous