All Comments on 'Kathleen's Lovers Ch. 04'

by redkathleen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KevstaKevstaabout 13 years ago
Simply erotic

Stunningly simple, memories of erotic moments - these little vignettes / stories are excellent!

fridayamfridayamabout 13 years ago
Gorgeously told

this series is a real joy. TY

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 13 years ago
Loved it once again!

The voyeuristic aspect of the story was wonderful. Keep up the great work!

Mag58Mag58about 13 years ago
Fantastic

Another stunner - you are a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
no wonder he left you

christ, if you even THINK like this, what kind of Wife must you have been. Every mans nightmare to discover they married to a whore and you girl are definately one whore!

bigboy2485bigboy2485about 13 years ago
Good story.

Good story, so well written it makes you feel like your in the room watching Kathleen watching her friend, can't wait for ch5.

Ignore the idiot with the nasty comment he hasn't even got the guts to give a name, he has to hide behind "anonymous". He needs to look up the definition of whore, as I remember there wasn't any mention of a money transaction in the story. Maybe his mother could explain what a whore is, and what it's like to be a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
RE:no wonder he left you.

You stupid Anon. This story as with all her other stories are set BEFORE she married that twat of a husband. You give Anons a bad name. Good story Katheleenand keep them coming.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

Great story Kathleen, well written, loved the description of you watching your friend making out, hell I was hard just from reading about it.

Can't wait for ch5, the more chapters you write the better and hotter they're getting.

I can understand people posting an anon message, but if it's a nasty message would it not be better to post your user name or better still, keep the nasty comments to yourself. If you don't like the story or writer you can always move on to the next story.

Txxx

MaturinMaturinabout 13 years ago
wow

Great story. Please keep writing!

swjayswjayabout 13 years ago
Keep us "cuming"

Kathleen, another great premarital story. Your man made a mistake letting a sexually curious and willing woman like you escape

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous