All Comments on 'Kathleen's Lovers Ch. 03'

by redkathleen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
route137route137about 13 years ago

Your stories just keep getting better and better, Kathleen.

Mag58Mag58about 13 years ago
5 stars are not enough!

You have an amazing way with words - I love the losing of your innocence - you are quickly becoming my favourite writer on her :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

If the reader ignores the reasons for this writers stories and takes them at face value, very erotic and very well written stories, then yes the writer has done well. But the writer should let the past go and get on with her future. Steve is long gone. Get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love the storys keep them comming

keep on writing sorry your ex left you because he could not handle the truth. his loss is are gain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LET GO Negative Anonymous!!!!!

The only negative comments being made are from someond that seems to have their own hidden agenda. Actually, I don't think it's really that hidden. You hurt someone and they can't forgive you. You are telling them to get over it. Perhaps they should, and maybe even Kathleen should, but YOU ARE NOT THE ONE THAT GOT HURT THIS TIME.....IT'S KATHLEEN. SHE'LL GET OVER IT WHEN SHE'S GOOD AND READY!!! NOT ONLY HAS SHE NOT SOLICITED YOUR OPINION, BUT SHE'S IGNORING YOU WAY BETTER THAN I CAN. IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!!!!

fridayamfridayamabout 13 years ago
Another good chapter

Keep it up--this is a lovely series.

32B_minus32B_minusabout 13 years ago
DELICIOUS!

Although I liked your previous posts, this one just wet my... you know what! Just delicious! Reminded me so very much of my own experience when I discovered that a girl could let loose a flood when she climaxes. Please, even if it's purely an imaginary fantasy, write another story about being with a woman. You have a knack for pacing and details without going down in cliches. I really loved it!

crunchie48crunchie48about 13 years ago
Wonderful

Well written just as the others were. It had me so turned on. reminded me of watching my best friend make love to my now wife. Tom

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 13 years ago
Another super story!

I love reading about your experiences, Kathleen. That was some sexy holiday . . . and I have the feeling there's more to come. Can't wait for more.

ResusjanniResusjanniabout 13 years ago
excellent

another really hot and erotic story.keep them coming

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 13 years ago
Is that the way to go down on a woman?

I love to give cunnilingus but often wonder if I am getting the woman to feel at her best (yes, I am a male and don't have the same nerves for stimulating). It sounds like you not only received wonderful oral sex but gave it as well. I am so glad that Karen explained her "gushing" or "Squirting" to you and reassured you. I hope you write other stories about nice and considerate people who treat you very kindly and understand you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you dumb bitch

she pissed on you alright. All over your dumb face. And your so fucking stupid you thought she was cumin. Dumb bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yeah right

I AGREE

YOU DUMB EASY HO

black75black7511 months ago

Really hot. It's a pity I can only give 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous