All Comments on 'Kathy And Kenny'

by MOUTHCOVERER

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm a little bit worried about you?

Your story was interesting (if somewhat disturbing) and your bio tends to confirm it.

I think you are a little bit disturbed and I wonder if women are really safe with you.

If your mother let's you gag her, and you like doing it, would you always treat women with such contempt?

Are you a potential rapist?

Would you fuck your mother up the arse with no lubricant just to listen to her scream and wimper in pain?

Does the idea that she would feel raw and violated afterwards, excite you?

If it does, well WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

ALL WOMEN DESERVE TO BE RAPED ANALLY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.

Keep writing stories and having those fantasies,and give your mother one up the arse for me too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
gave you a one

I think you have a problem. Suggest you get help

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I puzzles me why males try to write as females.

It is difficult, and you very obviously do not have the skill. Add to that the misspellings, grammar and punctuation problems and syntax errors and I could not get far enough into the story to find out what the other commentators were talking about. Find another hobby. The gist of the other comments suggests perhaps pulling wings off insects.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ignore them

And just hide her pills and get her pregnant.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I think there should have been a little more love and compassion in the story.

It's almost like a fetish theme story with gagging his mom all of the time.

It just seems that he just treated her like a whore, instead of a woman that he loved.

Hopefully if there's another chapter and he will show her some undying love.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: Ignore them

I noticed you didn't mention one positive thing about the story. I guess even you couldn't find anything good about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
read another story

If you people don't like the story why don't you just go to another one ,O I guess you all are english crits and arn't here for the story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why?

It's a great story but why do writers always add (glad I had condoms or the pills) before the mating.

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 12 years ago
Boring Shit!

Originality???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
okay, I get it, Kenny's a big beautiful boy, his mother loves...

him to pieces, and seeing her son with his shirt off gets her so wet between her legs it's like an April shower. So why does he have to tie her up and gag her? His mom would spread her legs for him in a heartbeat, she's in love with her boy's big hard cock, he's got to realize that his mother's cunt is his for the taking. Let Kenny and mom engage in some easy, friendly motherfucking, as so many mothers and sons are doing nowadays to their utter satisfaction. And let him take his mom off those stupid birth control pills. If Ken's going to be the real man of the house from now on, it's time the boy fucked a baby up his mother's twat. He's got the heavy loaded balls to do it, to fill his mother to the brim with his creamy and very potent semen, and give his mom a kid up where he once a kid. After all, that's what a mother's twat is for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks so much for the hot story

We found out that the forbidden aspect of incestuous and kinky behavior turned up the heat. Often, I noticed that my son's penis often liked it when I was in my high heels. I teased him and strutting around, he grabbed me and I struggled. "Resisting is a turn on Mom" I pretended to tease and taunt my Strong son. "Can't wait CAN you Mom" " No, I AM YOUR MOTHER, DON'T DO THIS"! I PRESSED MY MOUTH ON HIS,MY TONGUE SEEKING HIS......

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
YOUR STORIES ARE VERY GOOD.!!!!^*!^*!^*!

B U T , W A Y ................T O O............. S H O R T . THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous