Katie Moves In Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after the big party.
2.5k words
4.54
117.1k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel497
Angel497
256 Followers

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed. My cousin Katie was nowhere to be found in my room. Did I dream it? Was it just a drunk fantasy of mine before I passed out?

I got up and threw on a pair of shorts and walked out to the bathroom. I stopped at her room and looked in to find her friend and some guy naked and partially covered under the covers. I also found another friend of hers on the sofa still asleep. The apartment looked trashed from the party. I certainly had a full day of cleaning ahead of me. I hit the bathroom and took my morning piss and turned on the water for a quick shower to get the party stench off of me and to wake me up. I'm the kind of person where a shower is like my morning coffee. Without it, I can't wake up for the day. While in the shower, I purposely tried very hard not to think about what happened last night. I wasn't sure if it was right. I am just going to chalk it up to a one time thing that was all because of the alcohol.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and made my way back to my room. I noticed that everyone was still passed out and I closed the door behind me. I removed the towel from my waist and dried my hair with it and hung the towel on the back of the closet door. I walked over to the bureau and grabbed my brush and brushed my hair. While I was doing that my bedroom door opened softly and Katie walked in. I was standing there naked with my back to the door and I was afraid to turn around. I quickly opened a drawer and grabbed the first pair of underwear I could grab which I quickly discovered was a pair of tightie whities. Katie sat on my bed as I fumbled for a pair of shorts and Katie looked amused as I tried to get covered.

"You have an even better ass in the daylight" she said finally speaking for the first time.

"Where have you been?" I asked and trying to ignore the compliment.

"I went down to the market to grab some stuff for breakfast for everyone that is still here. I thought that maybe after last night some people would need something to eat so I got eggs and bacon and bread."

She sat cross-legged on my bed. I could see her shorts open in the front and her panties. It instantly got me hard. In my tightie whities it was hard to hide my arousal. I caught her glancing down at my groin area. I turned away from her and put my hands on the bureau trying to keep myself from totally getting hard. I heard her move behind me and felt her hands on my hips. I felt her mouth and lips begin to kiss the small of my back as she hooked her hands into the waistband of my shorts. She moved my shorts and underwear down slightly lower off my ass. I could feel her tongue kissing lower down my back to the top on my ass. I started to protest but her hands then moved to the front of me and began to rub my hard cock through my shorts. She was saying nothing at all. I could feel her tongue run along the top of my ass crack. She moved my shorts and underwear down to the floor and slowly stroked me as I was slightly bent over the bureau. She slid herself to the floor and between my legs. She licked be from behind and underneath taking my nuts into her mouth. I could feel her nose pressing against my asshole and her hands still stroking my rock hard cock. I could feel her rolling my balls in her mouth. I have never had a woman do that before and it was incredible as she stroked my cock and gently rolled my nuts with her tongue and how warm they were in her mouth.

She removed her mouth from my balls and told me to lie back on the bed. I moved to the bed as she quickly stripped out of her clothes and climbed on top me. She took a hold of my cock and placed it to her opening and slid down on my rod. She was very wet already as I very easily and effortlessly slid completely into her. I took a really good look at my cousin's body as she sat back on my cock. In the daylight I could see that her pussy was bare and her small athletic tits hung beautifully on her chest. She gyrated her hips up and down and round and round on my dick. She was biting her bottom lip as she rode me clearly enjoying herself and clearly in command of the action. I massaged her tits and pinched and pulled on her nipples. Katie was really riding me hard when my bedroom door opened and her friend that was sleeping in the other room poked her head in. Her friend took one quick look and closed the door shut. I was startled but we didn't stop.

She continued to fuck me for a few more moments before I felt her body stiffen around my cock. She dug her fingernails into my arms as she was cumming. Katie let out a slight whimper and collapsed on my chest. I let her catch her breath for a moment and then pushed her off of me and pulled her up and over on all fours.

I entered her from behind and could see her little balloon knot rose bud of and asshole and was so enamored with the site of it all. This position is my favorite. Seeing my cock slipping in and out and getting a look at her asshole had me very close to the edge. As I pounded her from behind I slipped my index finger into my mouth to get it wet and then circled her asshole with it. I returned my finger to my mouth and then back to her asshole again and slowly worked my finger slightly in. I could hear her moaning and the combination of her asshole, her moaning, the site of my cock sliding completely in and out of her and the fact I was fucking my cousin had me on the brink of cumming. I grabbed a hold of her hips firmly and thrust into her hard and deep. I was close. So close. Harder and faster. My balls slapping against her with each deep push. I fucked her with several more strokes before pulling out and cumming on her ass.

She fell forward on my bed and I sat back looking at my cum dribbling down over her ass and down her ass crack. She had a look of disappointment on her face and I asked her what was wrong.

"Why did you pull out?"

"To be safe" I responded.

"But I am on the pill. It was Ok." She said.

"How was I supposed to know?" I countered

"Well, now you know for next time."

"Next time?" I asked.

She smiled slightly and got up. Katie grabbed the towel off the back of my closet door to clean herself up with and then walked back towards where I was sitting to gather her clothes and pick them up off the floor. My cousin then sat on the bed next to me and looked into my eyes and whispered, "I am so glad I moved in here." And with that she kissed me.

"We better see what your friends are up to." I told her as I started to get dressed myself.

"Oh, I think they have a good idea or what we were up to now that Sherri saw us in here. And remember, especially now, that they are not to know that we are related."

She made a really good point. Who knows how anyone would react knowing that we were having this taboo relationship. We finished getting dressed and headed out into the apartment only to find that everyone had left. I was guessing that maybe Katie's friend Sherri had told everyone what we were doing and they left to give us some privacy. With everyone gone and the place a mess Katie took my hand and led me to the bathroom where she announced that we were going to shower and spend the rest of our day in bed. My bed.

She promptly stripped out of her clothes and I out of mine. She started the water and turned to find that my cock was already half hard. She stood before me giving it a slow stroke while we kissed and made out before stepping back into the shower and pulling me in. She turned away from me let the water run through her hair and cascade down her body. I stood with fascination as I watched her body glisten with the water. She was so hot and beautiful and sexy and then right there it hit me that this was my cousin, my cousin that I was supposed to watch over and keep an eye on for my family. And watch her I will. It was taboo but it was also very hott to be sleeping with my cousin whom I watched grow up and blossom into this beautiful woman before me. Katie turned around before me and was shampooing her hair.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked as she rinsed the shampoo out of her hair.

"Nothing," I lied.

"Liar" she busted me.

I stepped before her and held her close my dick was pressed against her stomach and was hard. I ran my hands over her back and ass and through her wet hair and I just explored all that I could. She turned away from me again and bent over against the wall and I stepped in behind her. She took my pole and guided it into her again as I slowly fucked her in the shower. The water was cascading over our bodies as I fucked her. I could feel her pushing back against my cock as I thrust into her and I picked up my pace. I reached around and rubbed and tweaked her nipple and shortly after she was cumming again. I knew that I was not going to be able to cum again so soon so I pulled out of her and let her finish her shower and I finished mine and we got out.

We dried off and slipped into my bed again completely naked. She cuddled up next to me and we just laid there for a short while. I was enjoying her cuddling and enjoying her next to me. My mind started to wander. What were we doing? What would this lead to? Where do we go from here? So many questions that I wanted to ask her but I was afraid to ask.

I turned to my side in the bed and laid there looking over her body. Her nipples were small but proportionate to her body. Her breasts hung perfectly on her small frame. Her little belly button was even cute. My fingers lightly traced over her nipples and felt them stiffen under my fingers before lightly running my fingers down to her navel where I circled it with my fingers. I moved my body down and leaned down to kiss it, lick it and suck it. My tongue swirled around it before I kissed my way to the top of her pubic region. I moved myself between her legs and leaned in taking her bare mound into all my senses. I touched, looked, smelled and tasted all around her pussy. I ran my fingers over her mound and lips and my tongue over her mound and lips and I inhaled her scent completely. Lovingly, I explored her. With my fingers I parted Katie's pussy and slipped a finger into her. I looked up to see her eyes closed and she was biting her bottom lip again. I let a second finger penetrate her and watched my fingers glisten with her wetness as they slid in and out of her finger fucking her gently with small strokes in a twisting motion. Moving my mouth over her clit and running my tongue over it, I could feel her body twitch. I sucked on her clit while still moving my fingers in and out of her pussy. She pulled her legs up to her chest really opening herself up to me. My one free hand I moved under her and the other I removed from her pussy and reached up to play with her tits. I worked hard with my mouth to get her off. Using just my tongue I dove as deep as I could into her pussy and then up to her clit. I sucked and nibbled her clit before moving my tongue down to her pussy again. I repeated this a few times before noticing her asshole laying there for the eating.

I moved down and placed my tongue to her asshole and began to ream it with my tongue. I could push my tongue deeper between the tight knot of her puckered ass. I could tell from her body language that she was enjoying the sensations. I moved my head over her clit and sucked hard on it again as I took my fingers to her pussy again and then, with my fingers wet with her juices I pushed one gently into her asshole. Slowly and gently I slid a finger in and out of her ass and continued to lick and suck her clit. I could feel my cock was really hard now. I was so turned on. I had never had a woman let me finger her asshole. My finger was halfway into her tight ass and I felt her tighten up and could tell she was cumming yet again. I kept licking her clit as she gripped my hair tight and pulled me up to her and as I moved up my cock easily slipped into her sopping wet pussy.

She pulled down on my hips holding me in place as I could feel her pussy spasm around my cock. Her legs were locked behind me and I could not move even if I wanted to. Her spasming pussy was all it took for me to empty my balls into her. I came hard and deep into her and I never even had a chance to fuck her again.

We lay there a few more moments before my softening cock slipped out of her. She turned to her side and we spooned before falling asleep again. My last thought before drifting off was that I am so glad that my cousin was living with me.

Angel497
Angel497
256 Followers