Katie Moves In Ch. 03

Story Info
My cousin Katie and I continues our new circumstances.
2.5k words
4.53
18k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel497
Angel497
256 Followers

Author's Note - My apologies for not continuing this story. Life got...... complicated. But I am back and looking to continue and complete this story. If you have not read the other two parts, I encourage you to to check them out. Thank you for your patience and thank you for reading.

----------------------------------------

I am not sure how long my 21 year old cousin Katie and I had been sleeping together in my bed. The party from the night before went way into the early morning hours, Katie and I having a few episodes of bonding played into the fatigue that caused us both to fall asleep.

But when I awoke, naked and laying next to this beautiful woman, it was early afternoon. I gently got up and threw on a pair of shorts and exited my room quietly so as to not wake Katie up from her slumber.

No one was around. The apartment is empty. I began the task of cleaning up starting first with collecting and emptying the left out drinks, cups, cans and bottles into a large trash bag. I was also collecting plates of partially eaten food and making my way around the apartment when the door opened and Katie's friend Sherri entered.

Sherri was the same young lady that had barged into my room and found Katie and I together. Thankfully, Katie was riding me and Sherri was not able to see that much of me. But as somewhat embarrassing as that was, I took it in stride and greeted her and in a hushed tone told her that Katie was still sleeping in the other room.

Sherri was here to help with the cleaning, something that she told Katie she would help with and since Katie was asleep, I appreciated the help that Sherri gave. As we moved about the apartment, Sherri struck up conversation asking questions about me, what I did for a living and things like that before turning the questions towards me and Katie. I knew I needed to be careful because Katie did not tell anyone we were related.

"So how long have you known Katie?" Sherri asked.

"Many years," I replied, keeping it vague.

"Where did you guys meet?"

"We kinda grew up together. Our families ran in the same circles," I said without lying.

Sherri kept up the questions and I kept answering as vaguely as possible. The one question I was worried about answering was when Sherri asked how Katie came about living with me. I have no idea what she had told her friends as to how she became my roommate. How do I answer this vaguely?

"Family asked if she could move in because she didn't want to live at home. I had an extra room,`'I answered coyly.

"Seems like you still have an extra room," I heard Sherri say under her breath.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It is nice of you to let her stay here," was her deflection.

We continued to move about and get things back to pre-party normal when Katie came out of my room yawning and rubbing her eyes. Perfect timing it would seem since most of the heavy cleaning was done. I thanked Sherri for her help with cleaning up and left her and my cousin Katie to chat while I found something to eat in the kitchen.

After a short time, I heard the door open and then Katie came into the Kitchen searching for food as well. Sherri left, leaving Katie and I alone in the apartment. Katie had thanked me for cleaning up her party and announced that she was going to take a real shower this time and she would see me when she is done.

After her shower, she went to her room and closed the door behind her and eventually I heard her hair dryer going. I took my turn in the shower and after I dressed and found Katie on the sofa looking at something on her phone.

My phone rang and I saw it was my mother. I answered it with my usual "Hello Mom."

Katie looked up from her phone as my mother and I conversed. I like to pace when I talk on the phone so I was walking around the living room while conversing. My mother and I usually talked once a week. So for her to call was not uncommon.

She asked how things were going with Katie moving in and I said all was going well. Katie let out a snicker. I looked at her and held a finger to my lips to silently shush her.

My mother asked if we were getting along to which I replied that we were getting along great and Katie laughed again. My finger shot to my lips again to shush her.

My mother thanked me again for letting her move in and keeping an eye on her and passed along that Katie's parents also thank me. After some more small talk and saying our goodbyes the call with my mother ended and I looked down at a grinning Katie, still on the sofa, very amused by the conversation.

I plopped down at the end of the sofa she was not occupying and leaned my head back looking at the ceiling. I felt Katie shuffle and her feet wiggle under my thigh. Lifting my head up, I look at Katie who was still grinning.

"What is that grin about?" I ask.

I feel her toes wiggle under me. "You promised me all day in bed," she answered.

"I believe it was you that promised all day in bed," I retorted.

"Regardless, promises were made." And with that Katie shifted her body on the sofa and crawled over to me.

Her face now inches from mine, I lean forward for a kiss. Soft and gentle at first. I reached out for the side of her face and cradled her cheek in my hand, softly guiding her closer to me and holding her face at the same time. Our kissing became more passionate and deliberate. Different from last night and this morning where it seemed more lustful and primal.

I pulled Katie into my lap and my arms wrapped around her, holding her close to me. Her hand runs across my chest rubbing and swirling. I can feel the heat that is building between us. An intensity. I kiss down along her neck. She lets out a purr. My hands caress her back.

I reach the hem of her shirt and lift the garment up and over her head. Her beautiful breasts were contained by a lacy bra. I kiss over the exposed skin, the tops of her exposed skin, soft, supple flesh and then down between the cleavage. A soft moan escapes from Katie.

Reaching behind her I unclasp her bra. It falls between us before I deposit it to the floor. My hand cups her right breast as I return to kissing her neck. Firmly, I massage her perfect breast and roll the nipple between my thumb and finger.

Leaving a trail of kisses down her neck to her right breast, I kiss all around and over without making contact with my mouth with her beautiful nipple. I go down the sides and under and across the top teasingly before lightly pressing my tongue over her nipple.

Up and down, left and right. Clockwise and counterclockwise circles around her nipple before making firm contact again by sucking it into my mouth. I hum against it and hold it in place with my lips while lightly flicking my tongue over it.

I release her right breast and kiss my way over to her left, kissing along each side, below and top of the nipple, repeating a similar pattern across her left breast. Her hands reach behind my head holding it in place as I worship her magnificent breasts. She moans happily the entire time.

After spending time alternating between both, Katie pushes me back against the back of the sofa and kisses along my neck. Her hands slid down my chest reaching the bottom of my shirt and pulling it up and off of me before tossing it to the floor.

As my hands hold her hips, she kisses along my neck and shoulders. Her hands slide along my arms. She kisses across both my nipples causing them to stiffen. Katie slides down off my lap and onto the floor between my knees. She hooks her fingers in the waistband of my shorts and slides them down and off of me.

Katie then pushes my legs open, her hands run over my inner thighs, my sac, along my length and traces the same path back to my inner thighs. My excitement is obvious. She leans forward and kisses my sac. I feel her warm breath against the sensitive skin. Looking up at me she runs her tongue right up the middle, slowly and seductively while her left hand slides up to my stomach.

Gently she sucks each testicle into her mouth and slides her tongue over the underside of each. Her left hand moves to my penis and holds it, strokes it lightly, gently squeezing and releasing. I am in heaven.

She drags her tongue along my shaft as she pulls it towards her, her head hovers over my tip, her magical tongue swirling along the top. I feel her flick it repeatedly before her lips make contact with the head. Teasingly, she presses her lips over the head. She holds just the head in her mouth. I feel the suction, the tongue just on the underside, her hand holding the shaft and see her eyes looking up at me as I let out a very happy moan.

I want to thrust my hips up, press myself deeper into her mouth, feel the warmth and wetness that Katie's beautiful mouth has to offer. Watching her with just the head in her mouth is arousing beyond all description. It is an image that will stay with me forever. It is because of this that I control myself and not buck my hips upward.

My cousin begins to bob her head on my cock and only takes the first few inches. Again, it is a tease but a good tease. I feel her lips suction over the head of my cock while she also slides those lips up and down. Her other hand fondles and rolls my nuts. Damn! She is good! Very good! And without warning, she lowers her head as far as she can down my pole and holds there for a brief second or two before lifting off my cock completely.

Katie strokes my hard, throbbing, saliva covered penis and looks up at me with such passion. This beautiful woman has me completely under her control.

"What do you want?" she asks while stroking me.

"I want you," I replied.

Katie grins and maintains her eye contact with me, "Tell me what you want. Do you want me to continue? Or would you rather we have sex?"

"If we have sex," I warn, "I am afraid that I won't last long. But I want you so bad. I need you."

Katie stood up and removed what was left of her clothing, pulled me up off the sofa and placed me down on the floor, climbing on top of me. She leans down and kisses me hard. Reaching under her, she took my cock and placed it against her pussy. Easily, she sinks down, completely engulfing me. I am buried deeply inside her as she sits upright on my hips, her hands on my chest.

After a few short moments of Katie getting used to me inside her she began to rock her hips forward and back. With this motion I could feel the tip of my cock make contact with the inner walls of her pussy.

I hold her hips as she continues her grinding against me. I watch her, her eyes closed, breasts swaying, controlling the movement. In due time, on her schedule, her pace begins to quicken and as it does I can feel myself getting close.

Katie is moaning. As I hold her hips I begin to lift myself off the floor. Katie opens her eyes wide, looking at me.

"Not yet," she tells me in a grunt, whisper voice. "Hold on."

I am frustrated, in a good way, but doing all I can to hold my orgasm back. I reach up with my right hand and cup her right breast, softly squeezing, eliciting a deeper moan from her. Next I pinch her nipple causing her breathing to change to quick gasps. Her hips moving faster against mine.

A second pinch and her response is "yes! Yes!"

Her hips start to raise and lower with a deliberate intent. She has now moved from grinding to hard fucking. I cannot hold off any longer and warn her just seconds before I cum. My toes curl and I see stars as I cry out. She rides me out and keeps going. Going. Going, before having her own orgasm. I can feel her pussy spasm and twitch. I can feel her body tense up as she cums hard. She makes a noise between a growl, cry and moan.

Katie collapses on me and I wrap my arms around her. While we are catching our breath I notice that we are both perspiring. Panting. Spent. We have both entered that post orgasmic zone of blissfully being unaware of the world around us.

I can feel myself start to soften and become aware that our combined juices are now leaking down over my balls as well as becoming more aware that in the past twenty four or more hours that our relationship has changed dramatically. We have gone from cousins to roommates to lovers to what? I know that in post sex, amazing sex, my mind is not thinking clearly because all I can think of is Katie and how I love her. But is it love? Lust? Sex?

Before I can go down that mental rabbit hole Katie's voice brings me back to reality. I look absently at her as she says, "I said, what are you thinking?"

I said, "Nothing. After that, I think there is not enough blood in my brain to think anything."

"It was that good?"

"Good? It transcended amazing'" I assured Katie.

She smiled hearing that and suggested that maybe she get off of me before we end up stuck together. I thought to myself that that was not a bad thing. Because right now I was feeling like all I wanted to do is be stuck to her.

She leaned forward and kissed me before pushing against my chest to get up. Even from this angle, being under her as she stood, she looked beautiful. I could see her pussy, some juices dried around her mound and some still dripping out of her.

She walked to the bathroom leaving me there to contemplate.

Where do we go from here?

Angel497
Angel497
256 Followers