All Comments on 'Katie's Bathroom Experience'

by Dan Andersom

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
are people into that

ive heard of people who like getting pissed on but playing with shit? i did read the whole story tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nothing else cums close! BRIL!

BEST STORY EVER! Never Stop writing! Your too good, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
potty time

Great story! I've often fantasized about licking a girl's asshole, and having her push some goodies out into my mouth. The closest I have gotten was my wife has farted in my mouth while my tongue was there and my lips were tight against her skin. Unusual sensation, you get the feeling of air in your mouth, and the sound in your mouth, but no smell or taste. Would love to have something solid going in my mouth. Want to know what it's like, and what I would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Shit & Piss Play

Very hot and nasty piss and shit play...I love it that way...all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
like to do it

YES I WANT TO DO ALL THESE THINGS. NOW I REACHED TO A LEVEL OF SHITTING IN TO MY HAND AND RUBBING IT OVER MY COCK AND THEN MASTURBATE. I REALLY LOVE DIRTY SEX WITH SHIT AND PISS. I WANT TO LICK SHIT. ANY VOLUNTEER TO TEACH ME IT. PLEAS E MAIL ME AT arunvictor 08 @ yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Weird

I have NEVER read anything quite like this and I never ever want to again.

mouth4umouth4uover 15 years ago
I love it too

Great story. I love eating shit and all kinds of toilet play but it is so hard to find some one to play with. Love the fact of your wife doing it with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fem 34 here. Married. Have similar fantasies

Hi,

Would you ever be willing to write a story about someone else? I am 34, blonde, married and have sick fantasies I could never tell my husband about.

If that's something you'd do, PLEASE let me know! That would drive me crazy. My email is tellall2@lycos.com

Thanks,

Susan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Her name changes from Katie to Kate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anonymous

Many people have nicknames.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love this

this just a brill tale. Maybe she should strap your bottom for not cleaning her correctly.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love the theme of the story but it needs to be more erotic. Bathroom play has always been exciting to me. My only experience was with a dominatrix who sat on a potty chair with the bucket removed. I was directly beneath her with my mouth open. I saw her push and watched her anus stretch open. Her shit dropped directly into my mouth. I thought it would taste terrible, but it just had a musty taste. I didn't swallow, though. I held her shit in my mouth until she finished, then was allowed to clean out my mouth. I'd love to do this again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous