Katie's Craving Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,018 Followers

"Just remember you need to behave yourself." She said.

"Hey no problem, I promise I won't ask you to check me for bruises." He smiled. "Unless you want to."

"Just watch the movie." Katie replied thinking this was going to be a mistake.

The movie was pretty boring, it was about a pretty middle aged woman, maybe in her early forties falling in love with a handsome stranger. The first love scene which featured as much kissing and touching and skin regular cable can show was reasonably hot. John watched Katie closely out of the corner of his eye, her breasts were heaving with her now rapid breathing. He could see her nipples protruding against the fabric of the nightgown as she was becoming aroused.

Katie was enjoying the movie, she was beginning to feel aroused and now knew if John made some kind of move she would not be able to resist him. Part of her wanted to, to be faithful to her marriage, but her over worked hormones were getting the best of her. She glanced down to see John had a large bulge in his shorts and she could feel her pussy starting to dampen.

About fifteen minutes later the two lovers were in another sex scene and John made a move on the mother of his friend. He leaned in and began to kiss her ear and work his way down to her neck, nuzzling it gently with soft kisses.

"John." She whispered without stopping him.

"Shhh." He softly shushed as he turned her face to him and kissed her on the lips.

Katie was hesitant at first, but his kisses were so soft and tender, if felt nice on her lips, her body now felt like it was on fire and was eager for him to touch her. She turned her body toward him and he used the arm that was behind the couch to pull her to him. His tongue pushed its way between her lips and they were now dueling each other in one another mouths.

John gently pulled on the strap of her baby doll and got it down her arm; Katie took her arm and helped him pull if off of her arm. He then reached around to the front and exposed her breast as it was now loose enough to do so. He reached up with his hand, gently kneading them and playing with her large pink nipples, Katie let out a soft moan that he could feel in his mouth. He stopped kissing her for a moment and pulled back to admire her breasts and then he pulled the other strap down off her arm.

"My god they look so beautiful." He said pushing her onto her back causing her to swing her legs up on the couch and he lay on top of her kissing her again.

John stopped kissing her and began to lick her nipples with his tongue; Katie felt as if her body was on fire now and arched her back pushing her large breasts up to his face. He gave each one a gentle tug with his mouth and sucked on them lightly, he kissed his way down her stomach while doing so getting his cock out of his shorts, and he grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them off of her.

"Oh John we should stop, maybe I should suck you off again." She said not really meaning it as the fire in her pussy needed to be quenched.

He did not stop, the young man took one look at the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen and dove his face into it, At first he clumsily licked around it getting all of Katie's juices all over his mouth and chin, finally he calmed down and licked up and down with every up stroke of his tongue hitting her sensitive clit. He took two fingers and gently eased them in and continued to work her clit with his tongue and slowly finger fuck her with his fingers.

Katie could feel her orgasm building up; her moans of passion could be heard over the sound of the movie. She was now pushing her pelvis up to the tongue that was making her clit feel so good and her pussy clamped down on and pulled his fingers in. Her juices were flowing out of her pussy as her impending orgasm was now taking its grip on her. Just as she started to cum the phone began to ring, she just decided to let it ring while she continued to cum.

"Oh, shit, oh my god, the phone, oh god, don't stop, oh god it feels so good to be cumming oh god baby make me cum." She moaned as her intense orgasm made body tingle all over.

Just as John let her bask in the after glow of her orgasm and he started to move back up her body to finally sink his cock into her. The answering machine picked up with the message that could be heard by everyone.

"Hey Mom, if your there pick up, it's me Chris, Mom I really need to talk to you to tell you how sorry I 'am and how much I love you, I miss you Mom." He said sounding sincere.

Katie quickly jumped back to reality and pushed herself up from under John and got up to get the phone to talk to her son. She couldn't let the possibility of more pleasure come before one of her children and she got to the phone before her son could hang up.

"Chris, you still there Mommy's here honey." She said sounding out of breath.

"Hi Mom, I just called to tell you I'm sorry and I want to come home tomorrow if that's possible?" He asked.

"Sure honey that would be great if you came home, do you want me to come up and get you?" She asked.

"No grandpa said he would bring me, see you around two tomorrow then, I love you mom." He said.

"Okay I love you too baby." She said hanging up.

"Bye mom, goodnight." He said hanging up.

"So I guess this means your no longer in the mood." John said still sitting on the couch with his beautiful hard cock out.

"I'm sorry John, but you're right, I think it's time you went home." She told him.

As he got up to put his cock back into his shorts, Katie went over to him and sat down on the coffee table. She looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes and took his cock into both of her hands and stroked it up and down.

"I may not be in the mood, but I can't send you home like this." She said softly.

She leaned in and ran her wet pink tongue up and down the length of his cock getting it nice and wet, then she engulfed it into her mouth. Katie sucked on his cock with a slow steady rhythm, taking as much of it into her mouth as she could. Every once in a while she would stop and suck on his balls and then go back to putting his cock into her mouth.

In a way she felt that he earned a nice long blow job for making her cum and for coming up short twice now in attempts to seduce her. John was now getting more urgent, he felt then need to cum and he put both hands on the back of Katie's head urging to suck faster and harder.

"Oh god Katie, you are one amazing cock sucker." He said. "Oh that's it, take all my cum down you throat again."

John was shooting jet after jet of delicious cum down her throat; Katie was surprised she was able to swallow such a large amount without losing any of it. She kept sucking until he was done cumming and she had swallowed every drop. Then she licked him clean for a minute or two, and then she gave his cock head a kiss, helping him put it back into his shorts.

"You better get home John; I need my rest if my son is coming home tomorrow." She told him escorting him out of the family room to the door.

"Okay Katie, you were fantastic." He said to her.

"Thanks sweetie you weren't so bad yourself." She said.

"Well you haven't found out how fantastic I can be." He replied.

"John, I mean it, this has to stop, tonight was the last time this can happen. I really mean it this time." She said ushering him out.

"We'll see." He said softly and he turned to leave.

After she turned out the lights and made sure the doors were locked she went off to bed, the baby slept on through the night and Katie was finally rewarded with a good night sleep even though her dreams were filled with dreams of her young men.

7.

The next morning Katie got her daughter washed and fed, she called up her neighbor Jenny Keaton to see if she would watch Julie so she could go do some shopping. Jenny agreed and came right over to watch the baby, Katie took advantage of the time to shower, do her hair and make up and pick out and outfit to wear shopping.

She went to her closet and she pulled out a sexy little purple camisole with spaghetti straps that showed off her cleavage of her large breasts. She then pulled out an animal print denim skirt that matched the shirt in color, a pair of purple heels and her outfit was complete.

"Damn Katie you look hot, no wonder all the boys want you." She said in the mirror after she got dressed.

She gave the babysitter a few last minute instructions and went out to the garage and got into her baby, she did not get to drive her white Mercedes as often as she liked and today she was going to take it out. She drove it to the grocery store with her favorite top forty station on, she loved how well the car drives and the freedom it provided of not having a half dozen kids in it.

When she got to the store she could feel stares of the men that were there shopping, the cool air conditioning made her nipples poke out, even though she was wearing a bra. She got a cart and proceeded to shop getting some of Chris's favorite things. She got the items she was looking for and she got a few things she needed as well, when she got up to the check out counter her son's friend Steven was there talking to a pretty girl behind the register.

"So Karen, I was wondering if you weren't doing anything tonight if we could go to a movie and get a pizza afterwards." He asked not making eye contact with her.

"Sorry Steven, I have other plans, now if one of your friends were to have asked me I would have accepted." She said rudely hurting him.

"Okay I understand." He said slowly turning to walk away.

"Steven wait there, I'll give you ride home." Katie sweetly offered him.

"Hi, Mrs. Jones thank you, I appreciate that." He said surprised to see her.

"Good morning Mrs. Jones." Karen said.

"Good morning Karen." Katie replied without the same cheerful tone she had with Steven.

"Those will forty two dollars and seventy cents." Karen told her after ringing up and bagging the groceries.

"There you go." She said handing her two twenties and a five from her purse.

"Your change is two dollars and thirty cents." Karen said handing her change. "Have a nice day."

"Karen, I heard what you said to Steven, he is a nice young man and that was very rude of you, you need to learn to treat people with dignity and respect, I hope someday someone treats you the same way, come along Steven." Katie said as she stormed off.

Out in the parking lot Steven helped she put the groceries in the trunk of the car and the two of them got in. He could not help stealing glances at her beautiful legs and how good her breasts filled out her shirt. When they got to Steven's house she could tell the young man was still upset with what happened at the grocery store.

"Well thanks for the ride." He said getting out quickly and running inside.

Katie sat and thought for a moment and decided she needed to talk to him about what happened, to offer him some advice and words of encouragement. She got out and went up to the front door and knocked on it, Steven answered it and led her in.

"Steven are you parents home?" She asked.

"No, they are both at work." He replied.

"You look upset, let's go sit down and talk about what happened." She said taking him by the hand and leading him into his family's living room.

The two of them sat down on the couch, Katie sat right next to him, and she put a hand on his knee giving it a tight squeeze and tried to comfort him. Steven took a deep breath and wiped away the tears that were forming in his eyes.

"It's such a load of crap Mrs. Jones, why don't girls like me?" His voice trembled a bit as he spoke.

"Well I don't know you're a nice boy." She replied.

"Yeah but nice don't get me dates, I'm not handsome like the other guys, I don't know what I'm doing with girls." He said.

"Don't worry you will come into your own one of these days and girls will find you handsome, you're not a bad looking boy, your just still in your awkward phase." She said to him.

"It just sucks, I went all through high school and never had a date, never kissed a girl, never done anything." He sobbed.

Katie thought for a long moment and then the idea struck her. "Steven I would kiss you, if you would like."

"But I'm not talking a peck on the cheek or a quick kiss on the lips I mean actually make out with a girl." He said. "I've never done that."

"Well if you can keep it a secret, I have some time before Chris gets home, I would make out with you for a little bit." Katie said to him trying to make him feel better then she thought what I am saying I'm offering to make out with him.

"You will!" He exclaimed brightening up.

"Yes I will." She replied realizing she could not take it back.

She put an arm around him and leaned in to kiss him, she pulled his had towards hers and soon their lips mashed together. It was very awkward and she could tell he was nervous; she pulled back for a second to tell him to relax. She kept whispering it too him as she leaned back in to kiss him again on the lips, Steven did his best to relax, even though here he was in his living room kissing the hottest woman in town.

She could sense that he was starting to relax as he now put his arm around her holding her tight to him; she pushed his lips apart and pushed her tongue into his mouth. She was surprised that he was very gentle and was really not too bad once he relaxed. Maybe he was too relaxed as she felt his hand slide under her shirt, Katie was now really torn, does she stop him or let him get a feel, and he was so crushed. Her body was telling her to let him get a feel and the emotional side of her as well, so she figured if it would get his confidence back it could not hurt. Steven gently fondled her breasts, giving them tender soft squeezes and he used his fingers to tease her erect sensitive nipples.

Too her shock and surprise, Steven was able to unhook the front of her bra freeing her large breasts from their confines. It must be all the video games he plays she thought to herself as his warm hand was now feeling her bare breasts. Katie was enjoying the breast play, when he stopped and pushed her back on the couch and pressed some of his weight down on her. This was getting more passionate now and both of her arms were wrapped around him. His hand roamed down her stomach and up her leg, for someone who has no experience she thought he is moving very fast.

He gently rubbed her thigh with his hand getting further and further up her skirt, what were you thinking Katie, you gave this young man permission to make out with you, now he's busy exploring your body, just a few more minutes she thought. Then to her surprise he gently pushed her legs apart and he was rubbing her pussy over the fabric of her panties. Katie was now very wet, very horny as he pushed his hand inside the waist band and his fingers were now rubbing up and down in between the lips of her labia. Stephen had watched enough porn to know where to touch when he got the chance and he was not going to let this go to waste.

Stephen now had two fingers vigorously rubbing over her clit; Katie felt her body continue to betray her, her hormones rushing throughout it as she now humped her pussy up to the fingers that were manipulating her pussy. She moaned into his mouth as they continued to kiss, Stephen was so hard now he had to free his cock out of his jeans but did not want to stop rubbing her pussy. So he slid his other hand out from under her and fumbled with his jeans, making Katie uncomfortable, she sensed what he was doing and broke the kiss to help him.

She used both hands and helped him get his cock out; she had seen her husbands, her perverted disgusting neighbors, her son's three friends. Now she was shocked when she saw the size of Stephen, it was around eight inches long but the girth was nearly three inches thick, she reached down and could not wrap her hand around it.

Katie stroked it up and down as best she could with one hand while Stephen continued to manipulate her pussy. Her pussy now was so wet, her juices were flowing out of it and down the crack of her ass, she needed to be more than finger fucked, she needed more than rubbing, she needed to have a cock inside her.

She took her hand away form his cock and Stephen almost thought she was going to stop things, but instead she took off her shirt and bra. Stephen gasped when he saw her beautiful large breast with the large hard pink nipples on display. Stephen took the opportunity and maybe the hint and leaned in to suck on her breasts, he licked and sucked the right one first and then the left.

"Mmmm:" Katie moaned aloud.

Katie ignored his cock, even though she now felt the need to have it inside her, she did not want to overexcite him. She reached down and unbuttoned her jean skirt; she stood up and pushed it down along with her wet panties. She lay back down on the couch and she grabbed her legs pulling them up, spreading them in the process.

Stephen took the hint and quickly got his tee shirt and jeans off, he was now naked and he got on his knees between her legs. He positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and he looked Katie in the eyes, she nodded yes to him and whispered to him to slide it in slow. Stephen pushed the large head of his cock in past her cunt lips, and then eased the first couple of inches into her.

"Mmm." Katie moaned.

He took hold of her legs and pushed in a couple more inches, he never felt anything like this before, soft, warm and wet. Now with half of his meaty cock into her, he started to thrust slowly, Katie moaned softly and loosened a bit for now he was a couple more inches deeper then with one last slow long plunge he had the full length of his cock pushed into her to his balls.

"Oh god Stephen you're so big, fuck me slow." She said taking her hands off of her legs and she fondled her breasts.

"Oh Mrs. Jones, oh Katie I've dreamed of doing this to you for so long." He groaned as he slowly pumped in and out of her.

His large cock pushing in and out of her at a slow steady rhythm, the room was filled with the sounds of Katie's soft moans of passion and Stephen grunts. She was so wet that you could now here her pussy making squishing sounds as his cock moved in and out of her. Oh my god this is cheating, cheating on my husband, but I can't stop, it feels so good she thought as his large cock started moving faster now. As she thought of how dirty this was and how dirty she was being she squeezed her pussy muscles tighter around his cock.

Katie teased and pulled on her nipple, Stephen was now pushing in and out of her faster, the sight of his friend's hot mother on his families couch, being fucked by him and acting like a wanton slut in one of his porn movies was too good to be true. He was now fucking fast and hard, mesmerized by the bouncing of her large breast bouncing on her chest.

"Oh yes, oh fuck yes, fuck me Stephen, oh your making me cum, fuck me hard." She urged him on. "Oh god, oh god yes, I'm cumming."

Katie grabbed her hair and screamed aloud as she had the most powerful orgasm she has had in some time. Stephen was glad he watched porn this morning and had already cum once today, but he was getting tired by the vigorous fucking he had just given her. She sensed him slowing down and offered to ride his cock if he would like.

"Just let me up and lay on the couch, I'll take care of the rest." She said.

"Okay." He said.

They quickly changed position and Katie almost had second thoughts, impaling herself on Stephen's large cock might be more than she could handle but she had to find out. She swung her leg over him and brought her other leg on the couch; she had her pussy hovering above the young man's hard cock. She reached between her legs and held his cock up so it was pointing straight at her pussy and she eased herself down on to it.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,018 Followers