Katie's Craving Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,018 Followers

"Mmm, I never had my asshole played with before." Katie moaned.

"You like that?" He asked her in a grunt as he was thrusting.

"It's different." She sighed. "Oh John I'm going to cum again, you are such a fucking stud."

"Oh it's easy when you get to fuck the hottest mom in town." He replied.

After Katie's orgasm subsided she reached up under her legs and fondled his balls with her long finger nails. John shuddered at how good it felt and started to feel his cum get ready to boil over; Katie gave his balls a gentle squeeze which pushed John over the edge.

"Oh god Katie I'm going to cum in you." He said aloud.

"Pull out and cum all over my ass." She said not wanting him to cum inside her.

John pulled his cock out just in time and shot it all over ass and back, the two of the from such a vigorous session collapsed on her bed. The lay panting for several minutes Chris shot his cum as well and a lot of landed on the wall. He stood spying on his mother and friend as they continued to lay there.

"Oh that was so hot, you Katie you are so hot. I think I love you." He said.

"Oh I haven't had sex like that, with that much passion and feeling in a long time." She said. "But don't confuse lust and love John."

"Will I be able to see you again? I mean I know I will be able to see you but I know your husband comes back tomorrow, will you still want to you know?" He asked her.

"I don't know John, I doubt it, I need to think, maybe talk to my doctor and ask him why I feel the way I do since I've been taking these hormones." She replied. "Do you want to take a shower with me?"

"Yeah that would be great." He said.

The two of them went into the master bathroom and Katie turned on the shower and they stepped in behind the glass door. Chris went into the room and looked into the bathroom, the first few minutes they were both washing. Then he heard some muffled talk and his mother and John embraced in a long passionate kiss. John tried to have sex with her again, but she shot him down, she did however sit on the side of the tub.

She wrapped one hand around his cock and guided it to her mouth; she gave him a long blow job. She sucked at a slow and steady pace, licking his balls from time to time as well. Chris looked at the skill his mother had with oral sex and he too was getting hard again and jealous of his friend. After several minutes of highly skilled sucking she began to pick up the pace, her head move in unison with her hand as she sucked on John's cock for all she was worth. Finally she was rewarded with a small load of cum, which she eagerly sucked down and swallowed.

After the shower, Chris got out of the bedroom and went back down to the family room, about fifteen minutes later he could hear John come down the stairs and leave too. He then decided to get up and go to bed, the rest of the night though he tossed and turned with sexual dreams involving his mother.

The next morning while mother was down stairs making breakfast and feeding Julie, he decided to do some research on her pills. He snuck into her medicine cabinet and wrote the name of them down and found out what they did and what the side effects were. No wonder his mother was behaving the way she does, research shown that these pills increase libido and effect decision making and cloud judgment. Could his mother be effected by these hormone pills that she can't help herself and is becoming oversexed, now he realized that as long as she is taking these pills she is not safe from his friends, her neighbors and quite possibly her son.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,018 Followers