Katie's Craving Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers

"Oh god it's in me so deep now, you just lay back and let me take care of you." She told him.

She leaned forward and put both of her hands on the arm of the couch, her large breasts hung in his face, and slowly she eased herself up and down on his cock. Stephen reached up with both hands and gave her large breasts a squeeze and rolled his fingers over her nipples.

"Oh god it's so big, you will make a lucky girl very happy one of these days. Mmmm yes, oh you so deep in me, it's been a while since I've been fucked this good and not by a cock this big." She told him as she started to move faster now.

As he moved faster up and down on his cock, her large heavy breasts swayed faster and faster, Stephen held on to them tighter. He moved his head up to lick at the nipples with her movements, a little milk trickled out of them and he eagerly licked at it. Oh god he's milking me and I'm trying to milk his cock for all it's worth.

"Oh gods, Stephen, fuck me, grab my ass and fuck me I'm almost cumming, fuck me baby." She cried out.

Stephen reached down and grabbed her ass, he timed it just right and moved his cock up at the same time she had a downward thrust. They were now timed in perfect rhythm; Katie could feel her orgasm building up as she rode the young man.

"Oh that's it." She moaned.

"Oh yes, yes, that's it." She cried out in passion.

"Oh yes, oh fuck me yes, I'm cumming again, oh I'm cumming." She cried out.

"Oh god yes, that's iiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt!" She screamed as she impaled herself deeply on his cock and hitting a g spot that she did not know she had.

"Katie, I'm going to cum too." He moaned.

She quickly jumped off of him, when the sudden reality hit her that he might cum deep into her unprotected womb. She straddled his legs and leaned over top of him, her breasts hanging over his cock and she began to jerk him off as quickly as she could with both hands.

Stephen shot rope after rope of cum out of his cock, her tits, her hands and arms were covered with his cum as he let out a load groan and fell back on the couch. He was breathing hard and heavy, as she climbed off of him looking down at the mess he made on her.

"Where is the bathroom?" She asked him.

"Down the hall before the kitchen to you left." He replied.

Katie walked naked down the hall and found the bathroom; she turned on the light and looked in the mirror. She looked at all the cum on her breasts and doing something she never done before she lifted one of them up to her mouth and licked some of it off.

"Mmm not bad." She said.

Then she proceeded to wash the rest of it off her breasts, her arms and hands, once satisfied that she was clean enough she turned out the light and left the bathroom. She walked back down the hall where Stephen still lay naked on the couch, almost asleep from the strenuous fucking he gave her.

He watched her as she put her panties back on, then her bra, Stephen smiled at her and she smiled back at him as she put her skirt back on and her shirt. She slipped her heels back on and she was now fully dressed again.

"Your beautiful, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He said to her.

"That seems to be the general consensus among you boys." She said. "I'm sure you all talk; just don't mention this to anyone else."

"I promise I won't." He said. "Can I see you again?"

"I doubt it." She said. "Chris will be home in an hour and my husband the next night."

She gave Stephen a kiss on the forehead and left the house, she got into her car and drove home, her mind was a whirl. Her hormones spinning out of control, not only was she becoming obsessed being the hot mom to four teenage boys who were all obsessed with her. All of them made her feel good, with the constant bombardment of compliments and flirting with her.

The complete lack of sex lately from her husband and being obsessed with the cocks of these young men was too much. Katie thought that if she was going to continue seeking out satisfaction with her son's friends she was going to have to make sure that she would not get caught the last thing she would want is for her husband to find out and her marriage to end.

When she got home Jenny helped her carry the bags in and she asked her if she could watch Julie a half hour longer so she could take a quick shower. When got done she put on her short robe, put her hair up in a towel and went down to pay Jenny. She put her son's favorite snacks and soft drinks away, the couple action DVD's she picked up to watch with him later tonight.

Chris's grandfather dropped him off and he went in through the garage and entered the kitchen in time to see his mother reaching up to put a bag of chips away, he saw the bottom half of her ass poking from under the robe. He quietly went behind her and grabbed her by the waist, making her jump and her robe to become loose.

"Mom I'm home." He said.

"Darn it Chris you scared me." She said spinning around and hugging him.

While standing there talking to his mother he looked down at her, he could see a lot of her cleavage and her nipples were poking against the fabric of the robe. He soaked in the image into his mind without drawing too much suspicion from his mother.

"I've missed you and I have a fun night planned for us, I thought we could order some food, Chinese or pizza, then we have lots of snacks all your favorites and we could watch a couple of movies together, no chick flicks either action movies." She said trying to make up to her son for exiling him to his grandparents as a punishment kicking Doug's ass.

"Wow mom that sounds great, granddad said he would have stopped in but he wanted to get home, he does not like driving in the dark." He told her. "Can I take my stuff up and take a short nap?"

"Oh sure sweetie, that will give me a chance to get dressed, I'll order dinner to get here around five." She said.

"Sure mom, I'll have Chinese tonight, the spare ribs sound good with pork fried rice." He said breaking the embrace from his mother and picking up his bag.

"Have a good nap and it's good to have you home." She told him as he left the kitchen for his room.

He got to his room and put his thing away, his clothes in the dirty laundry; he stripped out of his clothes and was embarrassed by his cock standing at full mast. Once again his mother made him hard and he lay down on his bed and masturbated thinking of how sexy his mother looked. Her deep cleavage, her large nipples, her beautiful ass, her beautiful face as her stroked his hard cock. Once again he came all over himself, he wiped it off a little bit with some tissue from the headboard and then pulled the sheet over his naked form and fell asleep.

8.

Katie changed into something different while Chris enjoyed is nap, she was still feeling sexy from all the attention she had gotten when her husband and son was gone she picked out a black tube top that she did not wear a bra with so she could feed Julie again. You could see the top swell of her breasts and some cleavage with it. Then she put on a black lace thong and she put on a tight pair of terry cloth shorts, she found them comfortable to wear around the house. Little did she realize that they showed off a lot of her leg and if she bent over in them they showed off a lot of her ass.

It now almost four thirty and she ordered the Chinese and then she fed Julie; she took about fifteen minutes to eat and was ready to lie down in her day crib for a bit. Katie went upstairs about quarter of five and knocked lightly on her son's door. He did not answer so she pushed it open and called into him and he did not answer. Katie entered his room and even in the low amount of light that the late afternoon sun provided in his room she gasped when she saw his naked form.

Chris looked a lot like his father when he was younger; she moved closer she stared from his handsome face, down his muscular chest and flat stomach. Then to the small patch of pubic hair to his flaccid penis, it looked nice and now the thought came to her mind what it would look like hard. He looked as if he would have decent girth to it and she now found herself guessing that it could be a little bit bigger than Doug's and Brett's but not as big as Stephen. He was definitely bigger than his father; she now felt her pussy starting to dampen as she continued to stare at her son. Her nipples pushing like hard erasers against her shirt, she reached out with a trembling hand to touch it.

Just as she was about an inch or two from it, the door bell rang and it was the Chinese food, she jumped back and quietly left his room closing the door. She rapped on it harder this time waking him up, he moaned aloud at being awaken.

"Chris the food is here meets me downstairs." She hollered and ran down the stairs.

She answered the door and the young oriental delivery driver gave her the bag that had the food in it and she gave him enough to cover it and a nice tip. The young Chinese guy loved delivering here and even if he didn't get a tip it was worth catching a view of her. She closed the door and went into the kitchen; she put the food and an egg roll on her son's plate and then hers on a plate and took them to the kitchen table where they usually had breakfast.

Katie began eating her dinner when Chris showed up in a sleeveless muscle shirt and a pair of gym shorts. He sat down to join his mother and the two of them began to eat, he did not care for all the stuff on the menu, but he did enjoy the spare ribs and rice.

"Wow this is good." He said as he dug in.

"Yes, even though it's too much MSG in it, makes me thirsty. I think I will have some wine tonight. I fed your sister and I have a couple bottles pumped." She said as she started to get up.

"Mom sit I'll get it." He said.

He poured her a glass and then brought the bottle to the table in case she wanted more and got himself a coke. He sat down and the two of them ate, caught up on what his grandparents were up to and when they were finished he took care of the plates and the two of them went to the family room. It was too early to start the movie so he asked if she wanted him to teach her how to play the video games some more.

The two of them sat right next to each other on the floor and they played his fighting game, he made sure he made plenty of contact with his mother and grazed her firm large breast with his arm showing her the buttons to push. She was starting to enjoy the attention her son was giving her and she noticed he must not have been wearing underwear as she could see his cock was poking out against the fabric of his shorts semi erect. Before anything more could happen the baby began to cry and the two of them got up from the floor.

"Chris would get your sister and I will get her bottle, if I intend to drink a little more wine I can't feed her tonight." She said.

"Okay mom." He said disappointed he would not see her breast.

He came back in with his sister and his mother arrived after him with the bottle, she sat and fed her, while they watched television. She finished eating and then she burped her, she took her and they played for a little bit and she told Chris to start the first movie. He got the DVD and put it in the machine and they started watching the action flick, about an hour into it, his mother took Julie up to bed and came back down about fifteen minutes later with the monitor.

She also brought another glass of wine with her and asked if Chris wanted anything and he told that when they finished this movie they could get some before the next movie. They finished the movie and went out to the kitchen to get some snacks, more wine for her and a couple of cokes for him. When they got everything into the family room the door bell rang and Chris went to answer the door. He opened it up and was pissed when he saw it was John.

"Hey man, I just come over to make up and see if we could still be friends." John said trying to make sure things stayed cool.

"Chris who is it?" His mother called from behind him.

"It's me Mrs. Jones. Good to see you again. I just stopped over to see if Chris wanted to make up." He said.

"Chris, be a man and accept his apology for whatever it is you two are fighting about and you apologize too" His mother said sternly.

"Alright, sorry about the fight. You want to come in and watch a movie with my mother and me?" He asked hoping he would leave.

"Yeah that sounds great." John said. "Speaking of great, you look very nice tonight Mrs. Jones."

"Thank you, John and please you can call me Katie." She said blushing. "Why don't you two go to the family room and I'll meet you there."

The two of them went to the family room, you could still sense the tension between the two of them and they did not say much. Chris put the movie in the player and John sat on the couch, Katie came in with a coke for him and he smiled when she handed it to him. She sat a cushion away from him so he would have no choice but to behave.

The movie was boring to Katie who after her fourth glass of wine with a light buzz dozed off on the couch. She put her feet up on the coffee table and slouched down; she was in a deep sleep, Chris being tired from the trip dozed off as well. John was still wide awake when the movie was over he shut the television off and the light. The only light was just from the moon and the security light on the garage.

He sat next to Katie and then looked down at his mother; he thought to himself how will Chris like it if I start playing with his mom in front of him while he sleeps just a few feet from him. His sitting next to her did not disturb her sleep and he carefully reached for the front of her top. The elastic of the top he gently pulled it away from her chest and down off of her breasts. He now had both of her beautiful breasts on full display for him to see, his cock was now fully hard and he pulled it out of the shorts he was wearing.

John gently ran his hand over them and then rubbed his fingers in soft slow circles over the nipples making them become erect. He looked at her face to see if this disturbed her and he saw she still had her eyes still closed and her mouth was now slightly open. Now that her nipples were hard and leaned in with his head and got his face right next to them. He blew on the them with his hot warm breath and then he took one into his mouth and gave it a gentle suck, then the other one he twirled his tongue around. Katie let out a soft moan, but she did not wake up from what John was doing.

He stopped licking her nipple and he looked down at her legs and the tight little terry cloth shorts she had on. He pushed himself away from her breasts and he pushed her legs apart very gently, he could see the outline of her pussy due to the shorts had ridden up on her and were tight against her crotch. He untied the string that was the around the waist band and carefully worked his hand down the front of them. She was already damp when he finally got his hand down to her pussy, she rubbed it through the fabric of the thong she had on.

Katie was emitting some soft moans as she thought she was having a sex dream about John while she was lying on the couch. She loved the sensation she was feeling as John was playing with her pussy, she spread her legs a little more and he went back to sucking on her tits while rubbing her. Katie let out a soft moan and John could feel a little flood of juice leave her pussy and soak the fabric of her thong. Her eyes fluttered open and she jumped up startled that John brazenly attacked her in front of her sleeping thong.

She tried to cover her breasts back up, but he pushed her hands down and plunged his hand back down her shorts. This time due to her sitting up he was able to get inside her thong and have his hand directly over her pussy; he knew exactly where she liked to be rubbed.

"Chris will wake up and catch us." She whispered.

John slid up further on the couch, with his free hand he guided one of her hands to his cock and he kissed her ear, then her neck and then her mouth. Katie wrapped her hand around his cock and slowly stroked it.

"This is so exciting isn't it?" He whispered into her ear.

"This is so wrong, so dirty, but yes it is exciting." She whispered. "Kiss me."

The two of them were making out heavily, tongues twisting and twirling in each others mouths, both of them moaning at the pleasure each of them were giving with their hands. John would break the kiss every now and again and kiss her neck and suck on a breast from time to time.

"You are such a dirty mom, such a hot dirty slutty cock hungry mom." He whispered in her ear as he came back up to her head.

"Yes I'm a dirty slut fooling around with you boys while my husband is gone." She whispered back. "Finger fuck my pussy while I jerk you off."

"I think I would rather fuck you pussy instead." He said pulling his hand out of her shorts.

John stood up and he picked her up off the couch, she giggled at what he did and they both looked down at Chris to see if he heard them. He quickly carried her out of the room before when they saw he stirred, he got her up the stairs and laid her down on her bed.

"Oh Katie you don't how long I've wanted to make love you." He said.

"You wanted me bad for a long time, you want to fuck you friends hot moms body." She purred running her hands up her body.

"Yes, you are so hot Katie." He said to her completely naked now.

"Fuck me with that nice young cock." She said to him pulling off her shorts and thong.

He climbed up onto her bed and got between her legs, he lay on top of her and pulled him to her and they began to kiss very passionately. Ever since their three times together Katie had wanted to have sex with John and his beautiful cock. She spread her legs further apart and reached down and pulled his cock to her pussy. John pushed it into her hot wet pussy; making Katie tense up against him and then relax them resumed kissing as he slowly fucked her.

As their sex began to become more intense they broke off the kiss, John's mouth was exploring her neck and chest licking and sucking on him skin and breasts. Katie's hands were running all over John's back and ass, she sexily raked her fingers over his skin. She brought her legs up tightly around his waist as his cock pounded in and out of her, Stephen's large cock could get to depths she never felt but John's was the perfect size to pleasure her. Larger than her husbands she reached her g spot causing her to tense up and have her first powerful orgasm.

"Hmm you like that baby, let me roll you over and have you doggie style." He said to her wanting to get behind her fantastic ass.

Katie rolled over onto her knees and planted her hands firmly on the mattress; John got behind her and slid his cock into her from behind. Katie's breast swung back and forth as he pounded her pussy from behind his hands gripping her nice round ass the whole time. The bedroom was filled with the grunts and groans of their love making and the slapping of skin together.

Meanwhile downstairs Chris woke up to find himself alone in the darken family room; he was surprised his mother would go upstairs to bed without waking him. He walked out of the family room and went up the stairs quietly so he would not wake his mother or sister. Halfway up her heard the noises coming from his parent's bedroom, as he got to the top of the stairs he saw that the door was open. He peaked around the corner and was stunned by what he saw.

His friend Chris fucking his sexy mother from behind and she loved every minute of it. What stunned him even more was he did not stop it, he felt his cock growing harder in his gym shorts and without thinking he stayed out of sight, pulled his cock and out and jerked off to what he was seeing.

John was plowing away at Katie with hard steady thrusts, she rutted like a wild animal, then she got tired of her breasts swinging wildly and she put her arms down, rest her head and chest on them and still keeping her ass in the air. John continued to rub her ass all over and he found her asshole, he gently massaged it with his thumb.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers