Katie's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

"Do you want to wipe it?" I heard her ask.

"Yes," I said, amazed at what just happened.

I reached over and got some toilet paper, wiped her, and dropped it in the bowl.

"Give my pussy a wipe as well, " she said, which I did. I straightened up. She asked, "Do you have to go?"

"Yeah," I said. I thought she would have gotten off the toilet, but instead she reached over, grabbed my cock and pulled me closer. She aimed it down into the small open space between the seat and her pubes.

"Well?" she asked. It took a few seconds for me to start peeing. At first, she had it aimed into the bowl but she started moving it around and a little bit hit her pubes right about where her clit was. I looked at her and she said "Oops," with a big smile. After I was done, like the first time, she took a sheet of toilet paper, wiped off the end, gave it a lick, then a kiss and said, "All clean."

To say that I thought that all of this was a little strange is probably an understatement. But at the same time, it was kind of fun. She wiped herself off with some more toilet paper and I backed away from the toilet a little as she got up and flushed it.

She saw the look in my eyes and must have read my mind because she said, "I guess you think this is pretty weird."

I laughed and said, "It is weird. But it was kinda of neat." I shrugged my shoulders as to say, so what.

Katie laughed and walked to the sink. She picked up the wash cloth, ran some warm water, and got it wet. She wiped herself between her legs and after rinsing it out, she wiped down my cock as well. She rinsed it out again and I leaned in and washed my hands off. We dried off and walked back out into the kitchen and back to the bedroom. As I climbed back on the mattress, she went to the pile of her clothes that were lying on the floor. After finding her jacket, she pulled something out of the pocket and dropped the jacket back on the floor. I had laid down on my side facing the side of the bed where she was. She knelt down on the mattress and crawled over to where I was laying. She got down on her side facing me and handed me the item in her hand. It was like a toothpaste tube, but it said K-Y Jelly. I knew what it was for and why she handed it to me.

"If you want," she said and kissed me.

She had said, using her own words, that I could screw her butt the last time she was here, but I didn't think it would happen this quick. I had anal sex with a couple of women previously, but with both of them, it had taken some serious convincing on my part over several dates to get them to agree to it. This was being handed to me without my even asking for it. Was I suspicious? Absolutely! Was that going to stop me? Hell no! I just laid the tube down a little above were our heads were resting. I'm sure that most guys would have just went right for it, but I really liked being with her. I figured when we were done, that she wasn't going to spend the night, so I decided to take as much time as possible. And I wasn't even sure if I would see her again.

I kissed her, slid my hand down to her breast, Katie placed her hand on mine. As I lightly squeezed and played with her breast and nipple, she moved her fingers as well, which felt kind of neat. I worked my other arm under her head and placed the hand on her back so I could pull her even closer. The kiss that followed seemed to last forever. When it did end, I looked her in the eye and starting slowly moving my hand down to her pubes. Her hand did the same down to mine. I just lightly stoked and played with the soft hair and we resumed that kiss. Minutes easily passed. Finally I worked a finger down into her slit and found her clit. She started playing with my cock, which was still on the soft side. Gently and easy we played. I moved my finger in deeper down to the growing wetness of her cunt and then brought it back to her clit. More sweet minutes of play passed. I could feel her passion building and my cock of course had gotten fully erect.

In between one of the kisses as we lay cheek to cheek, I asked her, "Do you want to cum?"

Katie whispered back, "Not yet, this is so nice."

A few more hot minutes of play passed, then I heard her say, "Okay. Yes, okay."

I chuckled a little and worked her clit hard. She made this long "Ohhhh" noise as her climax built and when it hit she let out a loud and long "Yes!" She was so worked up from the all the playing that after a couple of seconds, she climaxed a second time with another loud, "Yes!"

I worked her back up a little then I brought my hand up to her back. My cock pressed against her pubes and she started gently grinding them against it. I reached up, got the lube, then I sat up and slid back down between her legs. She flipped over, got up on her hands and knees and lowered her ass a little. Even in the dim light of the room, it was very sexy sight to look at. I took the top of the lube and placed it to the side of us. I squeezed a large drop on her asshole and pushed my middle finger inside of her. I gently worked it in and out, adding a little lube as I went. She started slowly rocking her ass on my finger in rhythm with my finger strokes.

I pulled it out and after adding some lube to my index finger, I pressed against her and said, "Two fingers now."

"Okay," I heard her say softly.

I pushed them gently in and again worked them slowly in and out and around to loosen her. This was something that I had read in a book someplace and it seemed to help the other women that I had anal sex with. And like before, she was moving her ass in sync with my fingers. After a couple of minutes, I pulled them out, squirted another drop of lube on her asshole and then some on my cock. I found the cap and put it back on the tube, which I laid off to the side. After making sure my cock was well coated, I got into position behind her and I pushed down on her ass a little for a better angle.

As I pressed the tip of my cock against her asshole I said, "Let me know if it hurts."

She said, "Okay."

I started pushing in. My cock went in easily. I had no delusions that mine was the first cock to be in there but still I wanted to go slow.

I pushed in about two inches, stopped, and asked, "Are you okay?"

Katie turned her head, smiled, and said, "You are doing fine."

So I moved in another inch or so. The other times that I had anal sex with a woman, this as far as I had gone inside. I started slowing moving my cock in and out about an inch.

"You can go in farther if you want," Katie said softly. I moved in another inch and resumed my slow screw. "All the way is fine," she said again, still with that smile on her face. I pushed completely in as far as I could go. "Oh, that feels so good." she said and turned her head back straight ahead. I slowly screwed her ass and was in and out about three inches. Her breathing started getting faster and heavier and I increased the speed of my strokes to match her passion. All of a sudden, she tightened up and let out a loud scream as she climaxed. It was so violent that it scared me. I had read that women could climax just from anal sex and that it could be very intense, but I had never had it happen before.

I stopped for a few seconds and asked her, "Are you alright?"

She turned again, smiled, and said in between her still heavy breaths, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Keep going."

So I resumed my slow screwing again and after about thirty seconds she started building to another climax. Again I increased my speed to match her breathing and again, with an even louder shriek, she came hard. I kept up the tempo this time and again she climaxed with a loud yell. I slowed back down but Katie was still pretty wound up.

Katie turned her head around, looked at me, and said, "Any time you are ready, let it go."

I wasn't getting a lot of sensation around the head of my cock being in as deep as I was, so I slid back into where it was tighter. I picked up the speed again. It took a little while for me to get close to cumming and she climaxed again while I was stroking. Finally, I hit the point of no return. I pushed back all the way in and my cock throbbed as the first jet of sperm went into her ass. She felt that throb as well and it caused her to climax again with a scream. I kept pushing as my cock kept pumping cum out and then I stopped.

I started to pull out of her, but she said, "Keep it in." I had climaxed pretty hard myself and I was already getting soft but I pushed back in as far as I could go and held there. She clamped her ass muscle around it and I heard a giggle from her. "Don't worry," she said, "It's not going to get stuck in there." I laughed. She started releasing and squeezing my cock. Each time it shrunk down a little more, till finally there was maybe an inch of it left inside. I felt her push a little and out it popped. "See?" she asked with another giggle and a big smile.

There was a trail of sperm leaking out of her ass and heading for her cunt. I leaned over and kissed the top of both ass cheeks and said, "I'm going to wash off."

"I will be here," she replied, still with that big smile.

I got off the bed, went to the bathroom, washed my cock off with soap and water, then I dried it and my hands. I got some toilet paper off the roll and walked back to the bedroom. Katie was still on her knees but she had lowered her shoulders and was resting her head under her arms. I climbed on the mattress along side of her, and cleaned the sperm and lube off her ass with the toilet paper. I rolled it up and set it on the floor along side of the bed. I started to lay down beside her when I noticed that she was watching me with this look of amazement on her face.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "No, not at all. It's just that nobody ever did that before."

I laughed and said, "I have manners, what can I say."

Katie stretched out, rolled on her side facing me, and moved up close. We kissed for a while and she said, "Thank you Tony."

I asked, "For what?"

She replied with a big smile, "For being gentle. That was very nice."

"I'm glad you liked it," I said with smile and added, "I guess this means I get a second date there."

She laughed, kissed me, and said, "Oh, I know it will happen." She kissed me again and asked, "Am I being too nosy if I asked how you learned to do that?"

I said, "I don't think I am doing anything special but I have never had anyone climax like you just did. My parents had one of those sex guides for married couples that I borrowed without them knowing about. It said to use lots of lube and go in very slow and not to screw real hard." Then I laughed and added, "I took Sex-Ed as a health course in college and the woman that was the instructor was real character. One day when the subject of anal sex came up, she said that the guys should remember that they have an asshole as well, and what it would be like to be on the other end of the cock."

Katie laughed really hard, then got this little smile and asked, "Have you have your butt screwed?"

My eyes got real big and I said, "Oh no. Not me. Never!"

She looked like she was going to say something but then she just kissed me. I could tell that she was thinking about something by the look in her eyes, but I didn't say anything. We lay there kissing and lightly touching for a while. I would move my head down and gently suck on the breast that was closest to me, before returning to kissing her lips again.

After about ten minutes of this, she said, "I guess I should get going."

"Not going to stay?" I asked.

She replied, "No. I have a lot to get done tomorrow. One night I will. But I will warn you, I snore!"

I laughed and said, "I've been told that I do, but I've never heard it."

She laughed as well and as she did, she climbed on top of me and pushed me on my back. She planted her cunt right on top of my cock. She leaned forward, placed both of her hands on my cheeks and gave me one of those soft sweet kisses. She moved her head back a little and looked me in the eyes for a while. Then it was one more quick kiss and she climbed off of me. She walked out of the bedroom door. A minute or so later I heard the toilet flush and the water in the sink running. After another couple of minutes, she came back and started to get dressed.

After she had put her panties on, she picked up her bra, but then said, "What the hell," and dropped it back on the floor.

I didn't know what she was talking about, but then she picked her blouse and put that on without her bra. Next was her skirt and her shoes. Finally she picked up her jacket and the bra, which she neatly folded up and stuck in the one pocket. She saw me watching her through all of this.

Katie laughed and said, "Too much work to put it on for fifteen minutes until I get home." I just smiled. She knelt down on the mattress and gave me one more kiss. I was going to ask her about the next time, but she said, "Don't worry. I'll call you." Then without saying another word, she got off the bed and left.

I laid there for a good half-hour before falling asleep. I made sure the alarm was set and the clock was wound. I turned out the light and tried to figure out what was going on. This was just too damn good to be true. And it wasn't just the sex, there was something else about her. A feeling, that I had thought I had felt before with other women, but I had been wrong. I didn't want to get too caught up in all of this only to get my feelings hurt again. But still, there was that feeling and it was strong. I finally feel asleep but it was a restless one.

I got up as the alarm started clanging, showered, shaved, and got dressed. I was a little disappointed when I got to my car and there wasn't another note under the wiper, like she had left me the first night she had been there.

The store was only open until 6:00 PM on a Saturday and it went by quickly. All of the other stores in the shopping center closed at the same time. But sales had been good that day. I stopped and got some beer for the night and something to make for supper. I wasn't much for going out at night any more. There had been couple of years in my life where I was hanging out in a bar just about every night of the week. But I tried that a few times after I had gotten promoted to manager and well, it was just too damn rough having the all the responsibility of running the place, not to mention more than a few twelve hour work days, to be showing up with a hangover. I spent the rest of the night working on some music stuff and listening to the radio. My college degrees were in music composition and even though I wasn't working in that field, I was still hoping to do something with it eventually. But it was hard writing on a part time basis. I would spend as much time getting back into the feel of what I was doing, as I did, actually moving forward with the piece.

I had Sunday off as well. I pretty much just kicked around the apartment for the whole day, other than making another food run. Monday and Tuesday went by with no call from Katie and I was starting to wonder if I would ever see her again.

On Wednesday, the word had gone out that the district sales manager was making unannounced store visits in the area. So in between customers, I cleaned up my desk and got the place in reasonable shape. He was a hard ass company man about eight years older than me. We had gotten off to a rough start after he had promoted me to manager, but I had done consistently well enough that he wasn't riding me too hard. I was showing sales gains every month and all my other numbers were looking good as well. It was around noon and I was doing some final paper shuffling back on my desk when I heard the front door close. I got up, looked out and there was Katie. She was standing there with her hands on her waist and she was looking like she was angry for some reason.

I walked out and as I got close to her, she shook her finger at me and said, "You didn't call me!"

I replied, "You didn't give me a phone number!"

She broke out in a laugh and said, "Yes, I know. I was just having some fun."

I got up close to her, we wrapped our arms around each other and had a quick hot kiss. Then I moved back from her a little.

She asked, "So what are you doing tonight?"

I laughed and said, "I don't know yet. I met this really great girl last week and I was hoping that she was going to call and ask me out again."

It was Katie's turn to laugh. She said, "Too bad. I guess this means that you are stuck with me tonight."

I smiled and said, "I can think of worse people to get stuck with on a Wednesday evening."

"You want to get supper again?" she asked.

I replied, "No. My sales manager is supposed to be visiting here today and I'll probably won't get to eat lunch until later."

"That's fine," she said, "I'll be down at the club then." She reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a business card. I always had a pen in my shirt pocket. She reached over, took it out, walked over to the counter and wrote something on the back. She handed me the card and replaced the pen back in my pocket. It was her business card from the company that she worked for and on the back, she had written her home phone number. "Now, you have no excuse." she said with a laugh.

"Anytime?" I asked as I pulled out my wallet and stuck the card inside.

"Anytime," she replied. We moved in close for another kiss and I heard the door bang open. I looked up and my sales manager came walking it. He got where we were standing and stopped.

I said, "Katie, this is my boss Danny, Danny this is Katie."

They shook hands, then she smiled and turned on the charm. "Tony has told me so much about you. That you are a really great guy to work for."

Danny said, "He probably told you what a son of a bitch I am."

She laughed and said, "No, nothing like that at all. Well I'll leave you guys get to work." She looked at me and said, "I'll see you tonight," and then she walked out the door.

We stood there for a couple of seconds and then Danny turned towards me, put his finger right in my face and said, "I'm going to tell you something and I want you to listen to me."

I said, "Okay," thinking he was going to ream me out for making out in the store.

"What ever you do," he went on, "What ever you do. Don't fuck that up!" I laughed and he continued, "I'm serious. There is something about her." I just stood there in disbelief. He headed back to the office area and I heard him call his secretary to let her know where he was in case of any problems.

The visit went well. Usually there was always something that he would find to bitch about, but that wasn't the case that day. He hung around for about half-hour and then headed out. As he got to the door, he turned around and said, "Remember, don't fuck that up!" and then he left.

I just stood there shaking my head. The rest of the day went by quickly. I got out around 4:00 PM to grab something to eat. There was a small grill a few doors down from the store that I could get a take out from. Finally it was 9:00 PM and time to close. The club was next to the bank where we made our daily deposit and after I did that, I walked over there. She was already sitting in the back at one of the booths. I saw her wave and I walked back. I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss before I sat down on the other seat. The waitress was walking by as I did, so Katie waved to her and ordered me a beer.

"Did you get something to eat?" she asked.

"Yes, around 4:00 PM," I replied.

"Good," she said, then asked, "So how was your visit?"

I laughed and said, "It was good. I thought he was going to yell about us standing there kissing, but he didn't." Then I added, "He likes you."

"Oh really?" she asked and smiled at the same time.

I said, "He told me, not to fuck it up!"

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers