Katie's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

"Sorry about what?" I asked.

She flipped down the covers and moved her ass over. There was a wet spot on the bed a good fifteen inches in diameter. "I pee'd your bed Tony," she said, "I'm so sorry."

I laughed hard and I replied, "Don't worry about it. I'll clean it up."

She sat there shaking her head, "No. I will clean it up. I'll take the sheet with me, wash it, and get back to you tonight."

I replied, "You don't have to do that."

Katie shook her head no and said, "No argument!" She let out a little sigh and went on, "I'm used to waking up to soft music in the morning, not the fire alarm from Hell!" I just laughed some more. She said, "Let's go, I still have some in there."

I had to pee as well and we got off the bed at the same time. As we got into the living room, I told her, "I'll be right there." I walked over to my stereo and turned it on. I always listened to the local rock station. I backed down the volume a little, turned and Katie was standing right behind me. I asked her, "Better?"

She smiled, walked around me and changed the station to one that was more of an easy listening type station. "This is what I listen to on the morning," she said. She got close to me, put her arms around my neck and started gently swaying to the music. I put my arms around her waist and we danced like that until the song was done. We kissed and she said, "Let's go."

We went into the bathroom and pissed. She washed off a little and brought the hand towel back to the bed with us. She laid it over the wet spot and said, "This will soak some of it up," and then sat her ass down on it and lay on her back.

I just laughed. I lay down on my side next to her and just looked at her. I've said it before but she was beautiful. There was some daylight coming around the sides of blinds on the bedroom window and between that and glow from her nightlight, it really highlighted that beauty. I moved up a little and kissed her. My hand made it's way down to her breasts and I played gently with both of them. I slid my hand down through the soft patch of pubic hair and into her cunt. Her hand went to my cock and she gently stroked it as I played with her.

We did this for a few long minutes, then I moved over between her legs. I pushed my cock inside of her slowly then started screwing her with hard and fast strokes.

After a few seconds, she said, "Can you stop for little?"

I asked, "Am I hurting you?

Katie said. "No Tony. Last night was fun. But there is something that I have learned that I want to share with you," and she paused for a second. "It's not the quantity, it is the quality that really matters."

I thought for a little bit and replied, "That makes sense. I'm sorry."

She smiled and said, "No Tony, that's okay. My favorite word in the whole wide world is savor. Do you know what means?"

I answered, "Yes." She didn't say anything back to me. I looked at her for a few seconds and resumed my screwing. But this time it was with really slow and deep strokes. Katie was looking back at me and smiling the whole time. She started tightening her cunt muscle around my cock as I pulled out and would release it as I pushed back in.

"That feels really good," I said.

Her breathing got harder and harder and I could feel that she was going to climax. She hadn't climaxed at all while I was screwing her. She started grabbing my cock with her cunt on the way in and would let it go as I pulled out. I was getting close to cumming as well.

I said, "I'm getting close,"

She said, "I know Tony. So am I."

I wanted to move faster but I kept up the same slow pace. Finally I could hold back no more. My cock started twitching and I pushed back in just as it throbbed and the first shot of sperm came out. It felt incredibly good.

"Yes," she said as she felt it. She squeezed down real tight and I could barely move as the next two shots of cum left my balls and my cock. She started shaking then, with a few loud, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" noises, she climaxed as well. I leaned down and kissed her and she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and attacked me with a kiss.

I pulled away from her face. Both of us were still breathing hard.

I said, "That was unbelievable."

Katie smiled and replied, "That was very, very, special."

I said, "Thank you Katie."

She asked, "For what?"

"For letting me make love to you," I answered.

She pulled me down cheek to cheek and softly said, "Thank you for being so nice to me."

We lay like that for a while. I looked at the clock and it was 7:30 AM already. She looked over as well, gave it a nasty look, then smiled and said, "I guess we should be getting up."

I replied, "You can use the shower first."

Katie looked at me and asked, "Why? Do you have something to hide?"

I laughed and answered, "No."

She said, "Well lets go take a shower." She slid off the bed, went to her travel case and pulled out a bottle of shampoo and one of hair conditioner. I got off right after her and waited until she was done with her digging. We walked over to the bathroom and took our shower together. I had never taken a shower with a woman before and it was a lot of fun. After we got out and dried off, I went over to the sink to shave. I picked up my can of shaving cream and was just about to squirt some in my hand when Katie asked, "Can I do that?"

I looked at her and said, "Sure," thinking she was going to put the shaving cream on.

Instead she said, "Sit down on the toilet." I dropped the seat and my ass followed. She got her hands wet under the sink faucet and then wet my face. She took the bottle of hair conditioner and after pouring some in her hand, she rubbed her hands together and then all over my face. She rinsed her hands off, waited for about a minute, then she picked up my razor and started shaving my face.

"You need a new blade," Katie said as she worked her way around.

"I like it a little dull," I replied, "I don't cut myself as much."

She shook her head in disapproval and kept on shaving me. After she was done, she wet the washcloth, then washed and dried my face off.

I gave it feel with my hand and said, "Wow, that was a really good shave."

She laughed and said, "It would have been better with a sharp blade."

"I'll remember that for the next time," I replied.

We went back to the bedroom to get dressed. Again, Katie surprised me when she pulled out three different pairs of wildly colored panties out of her suitcase and asked me, "Pick which one you like the best."

"I don't know," I replied.

Katie laughed and said, "Come on, pick one." I picked the first one she was holding. "Good choice," she said as she wiggled them up her ass. It was fun to watch her get dressed. Of course I heard a comment as I got my shirt on, "You really need an iron and ironing board."

My comment back was, "At least it's clean."

She smiled, shook her head and said, "Men!" By then, she had all of her clothes on except for her suit jacket. She went in to the bathroom to put her makeup on. She didn't wear a lot, you really had to look close to see it. After she came back to the bedroom, the last touch was a quick dab of a very soft perfume. She put her jacket on and stood there for a second.

I said, "Katie, you look really beautiful today."

She walked over to me, gave me one of those special kisses, and said, "Thank you." She put her blouse, jacket, and the skirt that she had one the previous night on the hangers in the suit bag. She dropped the bra and panties that she had worn the previous night into the travel bag. She turned around and took the sheet off my bed and rolled it and the hand towel in a ball. I was going to say something, but she said, "No argument!"

I laughed and said, "You win." I went out, turned off my stereo, and we left my apartment. I carried her travel case and pillow down to her car. The restaurant we were going to was a little bit up the road from where I lived. It wasn't real busy that morning. The hostess was going to seat up in the front but Katie asked for something in the back. The waitress came over and asked if we needed a few minutes. Katie knew what she wanted to order and so did I. We placed our order and the waitress came back with our coffee.

Katie looked at me for a while. It was almost if she was trying to decide something. After a few minutes, she looked around as if to make sure that there was no one sitting close to us and said, "I have a question I want to ask you."

I said, "Sure."

She drew in a deep breath asked very quietly, "Have you ever tried any of the other ways of having sex?"

I was surprised and replied just as quietly, "Like different positions?"

She shook her head to say no and said, "Special ways," and then after a pause, "Kinky ways."

I got even more surprised and answered, "Like what? Whips and chains?"

She laughed and said, "That's what everybody thinks but there is a lot more to it."

I said, "No. I've never done anything like that."

"Ever spanked a girl?" she asked.

"No," again I replied. Just as I said that, the waitress showed up with our food. She came back with a pot and refilled our coffee. We started to eat. I was curious as to where this was all leading but Katie didn't say anything. She would just take a bite of her egg and then look at me for a little while.

Katie asked after a while of this, "Would you like to learn?"

I asked back, "About spanking?"

She said, "Everything." Of course, I had no idea what everything meant and I really didn't know what to say. Katie said, "If you want, you can come over to my house for supper on Saturday night. We can talk more about then. If it something that you would like to try, that is fine. If it isn't, you can leave and I won't be upset."

I replied, "I'm not sure."

She smiled and said, "Think about. I'll meet you at the bar on Friday night and you can tell me then."

I answered, "Okay." I was confused. Really, really, confused at that point. I was having all these feelings for this girl and somehow I felt that she had some for me, but this was getting a little weird.

Katie must have sensed my feelings because she changed the subject and for the rest of breakfast we talked about work and what we had to do that day. She insisted on paying for breakfast so I let her. We walked out to the parking lot and had a nice passionate kiss which she followed with one of those light kisses on the lips with both of her hands on my cheeks.

She said, "Have a great day Tony. I'll see you tonight."

I replied, "You too, Katie."

As she drove off I watched and then stood there for a little bit. I didn't know what to think about all of this. Part of me was suspicious that the past nights with her had been a setup for something really off the wall. But there still were those feelings. I really didn't know what to do at that point.

The day moved on pretty quickly. My part time employee had called me on Monday and said that needed Thursday off so I worked until 9:00 PM and he could come in on Friday night instead. Of course I hoping that Katie was going to come over to the apartment and we could have more time to spend together. Katie pulled up in front of the store around 8:45 PM. She came in carrying my sheet and the towel.

"They are all nice and clean. And I ironed the sheet," she said with a smile.

I said, "Thank you. You didn't have to do that."

I walked around the counter, put my arms around her neck and her arms went around my waist. We kissed for a few minutes. Usually nobody came in the store that late and nobody did.

She said, "I'll see you tomorrow night then."

I answered, "By the way, I can get there earlier tomorrow. Say for 7:00 PM."

She smiled and said, "That's great." She pulled back from and as my arms pulled off of her neck and lowered, she caught my hands with hers. She squeezed them and we stood there looking at each other. She had that look again on her face. She smiled and after another one of those quick and special kisses, said, "Have a good night." She turned and started walking out of the door.

"You too," I said and she waved as she walked back outside. I picked up a six pack of beer on the way back to the apartment. I needed to some thinking and not that beer help's you think, but some times it doesn't hurt the process either. But I only drank three of them as I sat there, listened to some music and tried to sort this out.

The next day was moderately busy at the store. My part time guy came in at 5:30 PM and I had everything done that I needed to do by 6:30 PM. I drove over to the bar. I still wasn't sure what I was going to do. I walked in and saw Katie sitting back at the same booth we had been at the first time we were there. She saw me and waved. As I did the last time I gave her a kiss before sitting down on the other bench.

We had the same waitress as the last time we were there. She was a young gal that I guessed was in her early twenties. She was tall and wasn't skinny but she wasn't fat either. She had on a tight T-shirt and a pair of low cut jeans that looked like they had been painted on her ass. She took my drink order and by the time the she came back with that I had decided what I wanted for supper. We both placed our food orders. We talked about the day. I was waiting for Katie to bring up the subject of what she had planned for tomorrow but I got the feeling she was waiting for me to make the first move. We didn't talk much as we ate. After we were through, I figured that I might as well get it started.

I said, "I have been thinking about tomorrow." Katie just looked at me and didn't say anything. I went on, "I'm curious about it, but at the same time I'm nervous about it as well."

She said, "That's understandable."

I was really hoping that she would have said like, "If you don't want to, that is fine with me," to give me a way out, but she didn't. I looked at her for another minute and replied, "I guess I will give it a try."

Katie smiled and reached across the table and took my hand in hers.

We sat there, looking at each other for a while, then I heard the waitress ask, "Other than a couple of rubbers from the men's room, can I get you two anything else?"

We both laughed. I ordered another beer and Katie got a soda instead of another drink.

"She's a real character," I remarked as the waitress walked away.

Katie said, "Yes, I think so."

I asked, "So do I get any hints?" She sat there for a few seconds and then we both said, "Tomorrow," at the same time and we laughed. I let out a sigh and I asked her, "Are you coming over tonight?"

She shook her head no and answered, "Save it for tomorrow," and smiled. She reached into her coat pocket and handed me a piece of paper. It was the directions to her house. She said, "This isn't the shortest way there, but it will be easier to find."

I looked at it quick and stuffed it into my shirt pocket. Our drinks arrived and we spent the twenty minutes just talking about other subjects. She asked about what I liked as far as food went. I was kind of a picky eater in those days and still am, although not as bad. The waitress brought over the check and Katie paid it and gave her another big tip.

The waitress said, "Thanks. I really like you guys," as she walked off. We got out of the booth and walked out of the bar. We had a nice long kiss out there on the sidewalk and she gave me another one of those special kisses before she turned and walked away.

I said, "Have a good night Katie."

She turned back to me, smiled and replied, "You too Tony." I stood there and watched as she got in her car and drove off.

I heard a voice behind me say, "Gee, I thought the way that you two were looking at each other that you were going to go someplace and fuck each other silly tonight." I turned and saw the waitress standing outside smoking a cigarette.

I answered, "She has something planned for me tomorrow."

The waitress said, "Well I'm sure it will be fun. Have a good one!" She dropped the cigarette butt on the step, stamped it out with her foot, and walked back into the bar.

I said softly to myself, "I sure hope it's going to be fun," as I got in my vehicle and left.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers