Katie's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

She let out a loud and long laugh and asked, "Are you going to?"

I smiled and said, "Well you were on top last week."

She laughed again and said, "Yes, that's right!"

My beer arrived and we just sat there laughing for a while.

I said, "Thank you for giving me your phone number."

She smiled, "I just wanted to be sure, that's all."

"Of what?" I asked.

She didn't say anything, she just sat there smiling and looking at me. That beer went down pretty quick and she was done with her drink as well.

She asked, "Do you want another beer or do you want to go have some fun?" and then she licked her lips with her tongue.

"That's a really tough question," I replied. "Let's go!"

She caught the waitress's attention again and paid for our drinks. We got out of the booth and I helped her put her jacket on. Like the previous dates, she had on a simple blouse and skirt combination.

We walked out and she said, "I'll see you over there."

She got in her car and left. I walked back up to where mine was parked and drove off as well. Of course she was waiting for me when I got there. We climbed the stairs and I opened the door, hit the light switch and we went in. She looked around the place and then walked over to window at the end of the living room and looked outside for a little while.

Katie turned around and said, "Go get undressed. I'll be in a few minutes."

I went in the bedroom, turned on the lamp and started to undress. I moved the covers out of the way and laid down on my side. I didn't hear any noise from the living room but then she appeared at the doorway naked. She had gotten undressed out there for some reason.

I was curious as to why but I didn't ask. She laid down next to me and we started kissing and playing like the last time she was there. I fingered her to a few climaxes, then I went down and ate her to a few more.

I moved up and was getting ready to slide my cock inside of her cunt, when she said, "Wait a second." I stopped and she asked, "Do you want to try something different?"

I said "Sure."

She said, "Lay down on your back."

So I did that and Katie got on top of me. She was sitting a little below my cock when she first got on, but then she moved up and pushed my cock tight against my stomach with her cunt. She reached down with her hand and opened her cunt lips up a little bit. It felt really neat with her sitting like that.

She said, "Put your hands behind your head and lock your fingers," which I did. Then she said softly, "I want you to close your eyes and don't say anything. Even when you are ready to cum."

I answered, "Okay" and closed my eyes.

Katie started gently sliding her cunt up and down my cock and the feeling was unbelievably good. So good that had she moved any faster, I would have shot my load out all over my stomach. Then I felt her fingers touch my wrists. She lightly stroked my arms with her fingers and slowly moved down along them. When she got to my armpits, I flinched a little because it tickled, but she changed her touch a little and it felt good without the tickling sensation. I had never had a woman touch me there like that before. She moved her fingertips to my breasts and she started playing with them exactly as I had played with hers. I felt her bend over and suck my right nipple for a while. She kissed her way across my chest and sucked my left nipple in the same fashion. I didn't think I was very sensitive there, but what she was doing felt really good. Of course she continued to slowly slide up and down my cock as well. She went back and forth between my breasts for what seemed like forever.

Finally she started slowly and gently working her fingers down my stomach. I felt her slide off my cock and she pressed one of her legs between mine to open them. I spread them a little and I felt her put her other leg inside mine. Using her hands, she spread my legs and then pushed on my ankles to get me to bend my knees a little. She traced her fingers up from my ankles to my knees and down to my pubes. She ran her fingertips in and around my pubes and the base of my cock and balls and then she slid them back along the outside of my legs. She kissed my left ankle and just like I had done to her once before, she slowly kissed her way up that leg until she got to where my leg joined my body. She moved back and did the same to my right leg. Returning to my left leg, she licked her way all the way up and did the same to my right. I felt her kiss my left leg just a little above the knee and then she lightly bit it. I jumped a little but didn't say anything. She gave me these little bites all the way down my thigh. Again, she did the same to my right thigh. I felt her hands cup my balls and then I felt her blowing on my cock. Her lips weren't touching but they had to be close.

She moved her one hand off my balls and I felt her gently trace her finger up my cock and then down again. At the same time, she turned the hand that was still on my balls and I felt a finger start touching me in that sensitive area between my balls and my asshole. Once in a while it would lightly touch my asshole as well. She would press on it gently but she didn't push in. After a minute of stoking my cock with her fingertip, she wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock. I felt her tongue lightly swirl around the head. She pushed the tip of it into my piss slit a little and then she started licking all around the head and then up and down the shaft.

Back in my early college years, I had dated a girl for a few months that really liked giving blowjobs. She would spend fifteen or twenty minutes sucking my cock before bringing me off, but it was nothing like the pleasure that Katie was giving to me. I was teetering right on the edge of climaxing but just couldn't get over the top. After what felt like an eternity, I felt her lips close around the top of my cock and she started sucking it. She would slide her mouth down, wiggling her tongue as she did, and as she pulled it back up, she would press her tongue tightly against it. The hand that was around the base tightened a little and she moved it up and down a little as well. She pressed the finger that was under my balls tightly against my asshole and started moving it around in a circular motion.

After, maybe a minute of this, I felt my cock start to twitch and with a hard throb I exploded into her mouth. I felt her swallow it before the next one blasted out. She moved her mouth so that her lips were tightly around the head and my third shot of sperm went into her mouth. With the hand that was around the base of my cock, she slid it up to her meet her lips and back down again, as if she was milking every last drop out. She stopped that and I felt her let go of my balls. She gave my cock a kiss and let go of it with her other hand. She pressed her hands on my knees to get me to straighten my legs out and she climbed back on top of me and again, set her cunt on top of my now totally deflated cock. She slid her hands slowly up my chest and after playing with my nipples again for a few seconds, they continued upward till they rested on my cheeks.

"You can open your eyes now," she said and I did. She leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. She pulled back and looked me in the eye for a few long seconds then she kissed me again. I felt her lips open and her tongue started to probe and I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue out to meet hers. From the taste I could tell that she still had a lot of sperm in her mouth, but at that point I didn't care. I pulled my hands from behind my head and placed them on her head. We kissed for a long time.

Katie pulled her head back a little and after looking me in the eyes for a few seconds said, "So tell me what you thought of that."

I smiled and said, "I don't have the words. Fantastic. Beautiful. I just can't describe the feelings."

She smiled back and asked, "What did you enjoy the most?"

"Everything," I replied, "Everything."

"Was there anything you didn't like?" she asked.

"No," I said, "It was all really nice."

"Even the fact that I was in control?" she went on.

I thought for a second and said, "I didn't even think of it that way. You made love to me without taking anything in return. Just like I do when I'm fingering and eating you."

She got this look on her face, it wasn't happy, it wasn't sad or angry, just like she was feeling something deep inside of her. She smiled and moved forward and we kissed again.

I started trying to work my hand down in between us to play with her cunt, but she stopped me with her hand and said, "I'm good for now." So I placed it back on her head and we just kissed and kissed. She pulled her head back and said with a smile, "Unless you want a really wet bed, I need to go pee."

I laughed and said, "Yes, me too."

Katie climbed off and rolled off the bed. I followed her off and we walked into the bathroom hand in hand. I turned on the light. The seat was still up from my morning piss, but before I could walk over and set it down, she moved over top of the toilet bowl and squatted down. She wasn't sitting on the bowl, just hovering a little above it. She got this silly looking grin on her face and started to pee. It was a long one. Of course I was roaring with laughter at the sight of this and that look on her face. When she finished, she reached back, got some toilet paper and wiped herself.

She stood up, turned around, dropped the seat down, turned back towards me and said, "Next!" still with that goofy smile on her face.

I was laughing so damn hard that I had trouble breathing. I walked over the toilet and was still laughing and trying to aim my cock at the center of the seat opening.

"Let me do it," she said as she took my cock in her hand.

It took me a good minute or so to stop laughing so I could concentrate and piss. Finally it started to flow and again, she moved the head around drawing little circles in the water. When I stopped, she asked, "Are you done?" I nodded my head yes. She moved her finger out to the tip of my cock and rubbed the drop of piss that was hanging there around a little. "Oops," she said with that goofy grin again. She let go of my cock and got a piece of toilet paper. She wiped her finger off with it and then the head of my cock. As she had done before, she leaned over, gave it a kiss and then a lick, and said, "All clean!"

I knew the finger trick wasn't an accident and I was pretty sure that my cock wasn't all that clean when she licked it but I didn't say anything. I had read one time about what were called water sports, where people pissed on each other and did other similar things, but I thought that was pretty off the wall stuff. We washed and dried our hands, then walked out into the kitchen and I headed for the bedroom. Katie walked out into the living room, got her clothes off of my chair out there and then picked her shoes off the floor. She walked over to me and we went into the bedroom. She dropped her shoes and clothes on the floor as I got on the bed and lay down on my side facing her.

Katie stood there for a minute looking at me, then said, "I'll be right back."

Before I could say anything, she slid her shoes on. She picked up her skirt and pulled it up over her ass and just buttoned the button without zipping it up. Then she picked up her jacket and put that on without anything underneath. She zipped it up, turned and shook her ass at me. She pulled her car keys out of the right pocket and walked out of the bedroom.

I heard the apartment door open and I could hear her walking down the steps. A few minutes later, I heard her walk back up the steps and then the apartment close with a loud bang.

"Oops!" I heard her say and she walked into the bedroom. She had a small travel suitcase in her right hand and under her right arm was a pillow. Over her shoulder with her left hand, she was holding a suit bag and her purse. She set down the suitcase and taking the pillow with her hand, she tossed it at me. "I'm fussy about my pillows," she said with a big smile.

I caught it and set it on the bed. "It looks I'll be having company tomorrow morning," I said with a smile. She set her purse down, turned, and hung the suit bag up in my closet.

"Only if you want," she said with a smile as she took off her jacket and skirt. She slid her feet out of her shoes then looked around the room for a second. She opened up the suitcase and pulled out a small nightlight. She walked around the mattress and plugged it into the outlet over there. I had rolled over on my other side to see what she was doing. She turned it on and then she got on the bed and lay down on her side facing me. "I like having a little light when I sleep, she said, then she shivered a little and said, "It's getting cold out there."

I smiled and replied, "I'll guess I will just have to warm you up again." I was curious about the nightlight but I knew some people didn't like being completely in the dark. I had no problems with it. I had really good nocturnal vision and enjoyed the darkness at times. But I wasn't going to rock the boat with her on that issue.

Katie snuggled up real close and put her arm around my neck. She lifted her leg up over my ass and pushed in close enough that I could feel her pubes pushing against my cock. It started to get hard and Katie started slowly pushing them up and down against it.

She said softly, "You can do anything you want to me, anything at all." I was really surprised. Never before had a woman offered herself to me like that. She must have been reading my mind, because she said, "I'm not like everyone else."

I smiled and replied, "For the little time that I have known you Katie, I think I have pretty much figured that out."

She smiled and I leaned forward and kissed her. I put my arm behind her back and starting moving it slowly up and down. All way up to her neck where I would gently stroke under her hair with my fingertips and then down to her ass cheek, which I would squeeze and play with. She started doing the same back to me, all the while stoking my cock with her pubes. If you have ever seen a couple doing a hot slow dance, grinding pubes, playing grab ass, and kissing the whole time, well that was pretty much what was going on, except that we were lying down and naked. A long time passed then on my finger trips to her ass I slid them down her ass crack and found my way to her cunt. Her hand moved down to my cock at the same time, but she still had her pubes pressed tightly as well. We just played and played. My fingers would travel from her cunt to her clit, back to her cunt and then to her asshole, before returning to her cunt again. This was all done gently with very little penetration of either hole. When our kiss would break for a while, I would kiss and lick down her neck and shoulders.

One of the times I was playing with her asshole, she broke off the kiss for a little while and said softly, "The lube is in my suitcase."

I thought about it for a couple of seconds, but then I replied, "Not tonight."

She smiled and said, "Okay" and we resumed the kiss.

Screwing her ass the last time had felt great, but tonight, the mood was different. Soft, gentle, romantic, but still hot as it could get between a naked man and a naked woman. I could hear the minutes were ticking off the clock and I knew it was getting late but I didn't care and neither did she. Finally I slid my hand around and gently lifted her leg up and she got on her back. I knelt down between her legs and parted her pubes from her cunt with my fingers. I leaned forward and stuck my tongue right into her cunt. She was very wet and always tasted nice. I licked around in there and listened to the sweet moans of pleasure coming from her lips. Then pressing my tongue hard against her, I moved my head up slowly until it was on her clit.

I rolled it around and around with my tongue and soon I felt her tense up and with a soft but firm, "Yes!" she climaxed.

I thought for a second about bringing her off a few times in a row but instead I moved back down to her cunt. Again I licked around in there for a long time before licking her clit to bring her to another orgasm.

As she was coming down off of that one, she said, "You are pretty good at that."

I looked up at her and she had a big smile on her face. I said, "I kind of thought I wasn't the first guy down here."

Katie laughed and said, "There have been a few guys," then she paused, "And a few girls as well." I looked at her with a bit of surprise and she asked, "Does that bother you?"

I said, "No, not at all." I started back eating her again. I was very straight at the time and pretty much still am. But like most guys, at least the ones I knew, some hot girl on girl fun was okay as long as they didn't make a career out of it. Of course I had a quick fantasy of being in bed with Katie and equally beautiful girl.

I heard her say, "I know what you are thinking!" I looked up again, this time with an even bigger look of surprise on my face. She laughed and said, "Someday and it will be a lot of fun."

"Wow," I thought to myself as I went back to licking her. She came again as I licked her clit hard. I decided it was time to move on to better things. I carefully crawled on top of her and guided my cock to her cunt as I did. I slowly slid in to make sure I was in right and then I started screwing her with hard and fast strokes. My control had returned so I was able to keep going for a long time. I changed angles from time to time and the speed as well. Sometimes I would bury in deep and just grind against her. All the while we were alternating between kisses and hugs. She came again and again and again. We had been screwing for so long that my cock was starting to get a little numb. I changed the angle again so I could get a little more feeling and pounded hard and fast until I came and she of course climaxed at the same time. I pushed in deep after I was done but my erection went away pretty fast. I was exhausted and it looked like she was as well.

As I lay on top of her with our cheeks touching I heard her say, "That was great."

I pulled back, kissed her, and said, "You are really great."

She just smiled. Finally I got off of her.

I asked, do you have to go to the bathroom again?

She said, "No, I'm fine."

Then I asked her, "What time do you want to get up?

Katie said, "I'm usually up at 6:30 AM. My first appointment is at 9:00 AM but I don't have too many tomorrow so it won't matter if I get there late."

I thought for a few seconds. I had to be at the store a little before 10:00 AM to open it. But 6:30 AM gave us enough time for some more fun, plus take showers and get some breakfast. I said, "6:30 it is," and I reached for my clock and set the alarm. I turned out the lamp and she pulled the covers up and her pillow down under her head. There was a little glow in the room from her nightlight. She rolled over and placed her hands on my cheeks and gave me another one of those soft kisses. I always slept on my back so I settled down on the pillow. Katie moved up close, put her arm across my chest, and then lay her head down on it as well. I moved my one arm around her back. It was minute or so later that I heard her making quiet little sleep noises. I lay there looking at her for a few minutes still trying to understand what in the name of hell was happening here. The feelings that I was having for her were so deep and scary. But soon sleep overtook me as well.

The next morning I was awakened by two sounds. The first was the clanging of my alarm. The second was a series of loud shrieks from Katie. She sat up real fast and equally as fast said, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

I looked at her and said, "It's just my alarm clock."

Her face got this funny look and then a kind of sad surprised look. She said, "Oh no. I'm sorry."

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers