All Comments on 'Katie's Love Ch. 04'

by Tnewbie

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Great Chapter

It sounds like her introduction to BDSM was a lot more gradual than she gave you. I assume it was her friend (Julie?) in the store checking you out. She's still keeping secrets, never did tell you about the Tuesday she cheated. If it was such a powerful experience then I'd be concerned that she's so secretive. It wouldn't be such a big deal if things were just casual but you are investing alot emotionally in someone who is so secretive and with so many undisclosed issues. You have a much higher level of trust in her than she has in you at this point. Of course you said the story will cover a 30 year time period, maybe your trust was well placed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

love this story

I was a bit afraid at the BDSM part (I'm not too fond of that) however I really enjoyed the whole love story up until this chapter (didn't read the rest yet)

one thing : "I get really weird when I have my period, I don't like to have sex or even be played with. I know it is strange and you told me that it doesn't bother you, but it is just the way that I am. I don't know why, but I have always been like this."

actually my girl sometimes don't like it either when she has her period, has to do with hormones & sensitivity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous