Katie's Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

"You know Karen," I answered, "I really don't know what I would have done without Elizabeth being there. That was the difference between how I dealt with it and how Jean did."

Karen said, "I know that now. We laughed a lot and we cried a lot as well. I can see now just how special Angel Katie was both to Jean and to you and I understand what Jean went through all these years." She started crying a little and went on, "I am so honored that she gave me Katie to raise. I hope I am up to the task."

I replied, "I have no doubt at all that that you will be a great mother Karen and neither does she. In a lot of ways, deep down inside, you are a lot like her and Katie knows that."

Then Karen got an angry look on her face and said, "And you! I just cannot believe how viscous and brutal you were to Jean!" She paused and got this funny little smile and added, "Tickling her like that. Oh my God! I wish you taken a video. That I would have loved to watch!"

I laughed and said, "I will tell you this much Karen, I can curse with the best of them but I learned a few new words that night!"

She laughed as well and replied, "I am sure of that."

As we were chatting the next week, Karen was breast-feeding Little Katie and I saw a plain gold ring on the third finger of her left hand.

I asked, "Did somebody forget to invite me to the wedding?"

Karen smiled and answered, "I could tell that Jean was up to something on Saturday night but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. We went to bed and as we were lying there, she reached under the pillow and pulled out a box with two rings in it. She opened it and said, "I don't know if you want to do this?" Her hands are smaller than mine and I reached down, picked up the small ring and told her, just try and stop me!" I laughed and she went on, "Jean picked up the other one, we held out our left hands, and as we slid them down each other's finger we just said, "Forever and ever and ever."

I smiled and said, "That is beautiful."

After the delivery, Karen lost most of her baby weight quickly except for her breasts, and while they weren't as big as they were when she was pregnant, they were still larger than they had been before.

She said, "You know the old saying Tony, the bigger the boobs, the dumber the blonde," and she laughed.

"Like I will ever believe that about you," I replied.

She also told me that while Jean and her were still getting up early every morning, that Jean was doing a much lighter workout than she used to do. Then six weeks after little Katie was born Karen told me that Jean had traded in her Jaguar for a big SUV.

Karen said, "It was tight getting the baby seat in and out of the Jag, so she went and bought a tank!" We both laughed and she added, "I told her that I can't wait for it to snow so I can take it out and play. You should have seen the look that she gave me."

I said with another laugh, "I can just imagine!"

Karen went on to tell me that Jean had sold her playroom. She put an invitation only auction page on one her private servers. The bidding had started at one million dollars and when it was done it sold for over two million.

Karen said, "I just didn't believe it would bring that much money, but Jean said that if the economy was better that it would have went higher. Some collector over in Japan bought it. She sold everything except for one pair of handcuffs."

I replied, "If you look on the inside of the one cuff, engraved are words, "Always use these with my love. Jean." She gave them to Katie."

She said, "I will have to look. Jean is taking all the money and starting a foundation with it."

I smiled and said, "That is great."

Karen replied, "Guess who is going to be running it? There is a small office next to Jean's offices that is vacant. It will be while before it gets going, but it will only be a few hours a week."

Karen also told me that day that they were planning a christening for Little Katie the last weekend in June. She said that it was just going to be with family and a few friends. I didn't think too much about it and honestly I wasn't going to go.

But during our video chat the second week of June, Jean brought up the subject and asked, "I would really like you to be there Tony. Please?" I got a look of shock on my face and she asked, "Did I say something wrong?"

I answered, "No Jean. There must something going wrong with the audio on my computer because I thought I heard the word please come out of the speakers."

She looked and me and said, "Fuck you Tony, I am trying to be nice!" and we both had a good laugh.

I answered, "What the hell Jean, it will be nice to get away."

Jean said, "Karen and I would like to have you spend Saturday night with us as well."

"Why not," I answered but then asked, "Is anybody getting pregnant this time?"

She laughed and answered, "Hell no! Neither of us is. We already flipped for it and my ass gets filled first!"

I laughed as well, then we talked about the arrangements for the weekend. She would send a limo to get me on Saturday afternoon and would have one to bring me back on Sunday.

The weekend arrived and I was at Jean's place again. Let me tell you, there are a lot worse things in life than spending the night with two very horny ladies, both of whom were expecting to get their asses fucked! Of course Karen and I did a little planning the week before, something about the words, Jean, handcuffs, and tickling, all being used in the same sentence, and it was Karen's idea!

What a great night it was. I got there at 4:00 PM and Karen and I cooked supper together. I have this thing I do with chicken, garlic, and lemon pepper that she wanted me to show her how to make. Of course she made sure that my mess making was kept under control. Jean sat there and held Little Katie the whole time while we cooked.

Afterwards we went out into the living room and talked for a while. I went back to Jean's collection room and took a better look at some of things there.

Jean went with me and as I was looking around she said, "Karen did a catalog for me of what is here. I never much worried about it but she said that I should have one."

Then we went headed back out to the couch. I sat down and Jean went down the hallway. She came back with a large gift wrapped box, which she then handed to me.

"Open it," Jean said.

So I did and inside was a dark green bathrobe made of a thick and heavy velour fabric that had my initials were embroidered on the front in white thread.

I looked at Jean and she said, "You can keep here for when you visit."

"Thank you very much," I replied

Karen said, "Look in the pocket."

I opened it and looked inside. There was a white label and written in gold thread were the words, "Happy Anniversary Tony. Looking forward to a lifetime of years with you. Love Katie."

Jean smiled, pointed up to the ceiling with her thumb and said, "That was her idea."

I answered, "Thank you ladies and you too Katie." then Katie appeared and kissed me.

We headed to bedroom around 8:00 PM. Little Katie was over in her room and of course Katie was babysitting, not that she minded. Plus there was a baby monitor in the bedroom with us. Karen had told me that Jean had somebody that she knew who was good with electronics tune them up a bit.

Karen said, "It is so damn sensitive Tony, you could hear an ant fart!" with a laugh.

As we got back to the bedroom, Jean said to me, "Get undressed," and then her and Karen went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I took my clothes off, lay back on the bed, then Karen called out from the bathroom, "Close your eyes Tony."

I was a little suspicious, but I said, "Okay," and closed my eyes.

A few seconds later I heard Karen say, "Open them."

I looked over at the ladies who were standing there naked and I smiled. Both of them had completely shaved their pubes.

I said, "This is a real treat," as they got into bed with me.

Jean replied, "We decided to do something special for you tonight."

Karen said, "This was my idea. What the hell, they will grow back," and then the party got started.

There was lots of kissing and finger play. Of course I had to get close up and inspect both shave jobs with my tongue, plus I tasted some of Karen's milk. I am not a big breast milk fan, but it still tasted pretty nice. Then Karen and I had a lot of fun tickling Jean. She started to get a little loud, but I had warned Karen about that and she had a scarf hidden under the one pillow to gag her with. After we were done tickling Jean, Karen and I were just sitting there laughing and having some fun. We had taken the gag off but Jean still had the handcuffs on and was laying on her back, when a certain spirit that was supposed to be babysitting came into the room and did some tickling of her own. It was insane watching Jean jump all over the bed as Katie had her fun with her.

Then we took the handcuffs off of her and things got serious, well not real serious but we settled into a triangle with Karen sucking my cock first and after the ladies had a couple of orgasms, then we switched and Jean took over licking and lightly sucking me. There was a lot of laughing and fun as we all ate and fingered and ate some more. Then Jean got up on her knees and Karen went and handled me a jar of petroleum jelly.

Jean laughed and said, "What the hell, it isn't the first time."

I dipped my finger in the jar and after lubing her asshole good, I got some more and wiped down my cock. Karen handed me a towel to wipe my hand on, then I got close and gently buried my cock deep inside of Jean. Karen moved in front of her, lay down on her back and moved her cunt up close to Jean's mouth. I took my time slowly bringing Jean to climax after climax and she did the same to Karen.

After fifteen minutes of this Jean lifted her head, then looked at me and said, "Anytime you want to Tony, fill me good!"

I screwed her ass faster with long strokes and Jean buried her head back in Karen's cunt. Jean started to climax and she squeezed my cock with her ass, then Karen came with a scream of passion and my cock joined the party as my sperm went deep inside of Jean.

We all stayed like that for a few seconds and Karen said, "Oh yes!" and laughed.

Jean replied, "Damn, that was nice Tony."

I answered, "It was pretty damn nice for me as well Jean."

I pulled my cock out of her ass and headed to the bathroom to wash up. Karen got out of the bed as well and went to check on Little Katie. As I was leaving the bathroom, Jean came in and after a long hug and a kiss, she washed her ass off, before sitting down to take a piss. I went back to the bed, and after Jean came out of the bathroom, she went into her closet and came back with a cardboard box. She sat it down on the bed and motioned to me to get close to her. Jean opened the box, I looked inside and it was full of letters. I reached in and pulled out the first one and recognized right away the beautiful handwriting on the envelope.

Jean said, "Karen has read all of these and Katie," then pointed at the ceiling with her thumb, "Said that I should let you read them as well."

"This is great Jean," I replied, "Thank you."

"Take all the time you want reading them and send them back to me when you are done," she answered, and after setting the box down on a chair, she went to get us some Scotch.

Karen came back in the room and as she got on the bed next to me said, "She is fine."

We kissed for a while and Jean came back with our drinks and a little wine for Karen. We all settled in and spent the next hour or so talking some more and having a good time. Of course I had to get a few digs in at Karen about her parent's sex video but she just shook her head and laughed about it.

Then around 10:15 PM Karen went one more time to check on Little Katie and after she came back to the bed, Jean looked at her and asked, "May I?"

Karen answered, "Go ahead."

I had no clue as to what they were talking about until Jean said to me, "Go sit on the side of the bed."

I swung around, Jean got off and just as she started to bend over my knee, I looked at Karen, patted on the bed with my left hand and said, "Sit here."

Karen replied, "Okay," and she sat next to me.

Jean got over my knee and lay her chest and head down on Karen's legs. I gave her ass a few light rubs with my hand then pulled back and slapped it pretty good. Karen jumped when I did and gave me this look. Jean looked up at her and started laughing as I slid my hand down in her cunt and started to play with her. I finished the rest of the first ten and of course I fingered Jean to a powerful climax along the way. Then I started in on the twenty. After the first ten Jean had tears in her eyes but she was smiling as well. Karen saw that as well and looked at me.

I said, "She is fine Karen, those are good tears, not bad ones."

Jean softly said, "Yes my love, good tears."

I slowly gave Jean the last ten spanks and Karen jumped a little during the last two.

Jean got up off of my knee, turned, placed both of her hands on my cheeks and after giving me a gentle kiss said, "Thank you Tony."

I replied, "You are welcome Jean," then I looked over at Karen and said with a smile, "Next."

Karen said, "Thank you, but I have something much better for you to do with my ass."

We all laughed, got back in the bed and then settled back into a triangle of love with Jean's lips and tongue doing a dance up and down my cock. The ladies climaxed a few times then Karen got up on her knees.

"My turn!" she said with a big smile.

I got the petroleum jelly and the towel off of the nightstand, then I lubed her asshole and my cock.

Jean had laid down on her back with her cunt right at Karen's face and she said as I put the lube back on the nightstand, "Hey Tony, why don't I get one of my strap-on's and make this party real interesting."

"Not tonight Jean," I answered as I got behind Karen.

I pushed my cock into her asshole very slowly until I was all the way in, then slid it almost all the way out and pushed in again a little faster. Like the first time I had screwed her ass, it felt great. Don't get me wrong, screwing Jean's ass felt good, but there is something really nice about Karen's asshole.

Karen let out with a long, "Oh, yes," as I started screwing her.

Ten minutes of pure pleasure went by with me bringing Karen to back to back orgasms and then she would bring Jean off as well using her mouth and fingers.

Karen looked back at me and said, "Don't even ask, I am just getting warmed up here," and all of us laughed. So I kept on enjoying the pleasure of the moment as ten more minutes went by. Then she said, "Time for the big finish but I want it from the front."

"Fine with me," I replied as I slid my cock out.

She rolled over, pulled her legs up high, and I slid back inside of her asshole.

"No big belly in the way this time," as she pulled me down into a kiss.

Jean had moved along side of us and after laying down on her side, she started playing with Karen's cunt and clit. I screwed Karen deep for a little while, then started screwing her only going about halfway in. I went faster, and I could feel Jean's fingers working Karen faster, then Karen just about exploded into a nonstop orgasm. She squeezed my cock with her ass muscle and I got real close to cumming, then my cock throbbed and she screamed when she felt me go. I pumped my sperm into her and we kissed really hard, then Jean leaned over and they kissed, then Jean kissed me. I sat back, and my cock pulled out of Karen.

Karen said with a smile as a white string of sperm leaked out of her, "That feels so damn good!"

Jean just her head with a big smile then we all laughed. I went and washed off and when I got back in the bed the ladies were having another long kiss. Then Jean moved way from Karen and got out of the bed.

Jean said, "I will go check on the food."

"Food?" I asked Karen.

She answered, "She got an order of Alfredo from Pop. I put it in the oven to start warming when I checked on Katie the last time. I can make it, but his is better. Jean told me that Angel Katie's Alfredo was the best."

I said, "If you ask her, I am sure that she will tell you how to make it."

Karen looked up at the ceiling for a few seconds, then with a laugh replied, "She said that it is almost perfect but we can work on it."

We heard Jean call out, "If you two don't get out here, I am going to eat it all myself!"

Karen and I laughed, got out of bed and Karen went and got a hand towel from the bathroom. We went over to Little Katie's room and Karen changed her diaper, then we headed out to the kitchen. Karen put the towel on the barstool, then she sat down and breast-fed Little Katie while we were eating. When we were done, Jean went back down the hallway and came back wearing a long heavy bathrobe and carrying the black pajama pants that she had gotten for me.

She handed them to me and said, "Let's go have a cigar."

I put them on, then we went to the living room were Jean poured us two glasses of Scotch. I put on the bathrobe that they had gotten for me and we headed out to the patio. Jean pulled two cigars out of the pocket of her robe along with a cigar cutter and a lighter. She unwrapped the cigars, trimmed the end off of one, lit it and handed it to me. Then she did one for herself. Karen came out wearing a heavy robe like Jean's and carrying a small glass of wine.

We all touched glasses and I said, "To a great night," which they repeated.

That was how we finished the evening, drinking, smoking and enjoying the New York City night. Then it was time for bed. Karen had put Little Katie in the cradle that was in their bedroom. We got undressed and the three of us snuggled up very close with Karen in the middle.

Katie gave me a kiss, wrapped herself around me and as I fell asleep I heard her say softly, "Forever and ever and ever."

I slept very well the whole night. I woke up the next morning when I heard the alarm from a clock radio go off. I slowly lifted my head and saw that it was 7:30 AM. Then I noticed that Jean was lying next to me with Karen on the outside. They opened their eyes at the same time and yawned.

I said, "Good morning ladies."

They both replied, "Good morning," at the same time."

Karen asked, "Did you hear Katie crying last night?"

I answered, "No. Why? Was I supposed to?"

They both laughed and Jean said, "Men!"

Karen said, "I win."

Of course I still wasn't completely awake at that point and pretty well confused, so I asked, "Win what?"

Jean answered, "You will see."

Still confused, I asked, "Do either of you have to use the bathroom?"

They both said, "No," so I got out of bed, went in there and took a piss.

When I went back to the bed, Karen had rolled over facing Jean and they were kissing.

I said, "Looks like the party started without me."

Both of them laughed and Jean replied, "You are the party this morning."

I lay down on my back next to Jean, then she sat up and started stroking my cock with her hand. Karen climbed over both of our legs and sat down next to me opposite Jean. By then my cock was hard and Karen leaned down and took it in her mouth. Jean moved her hand down to my balls and gently played with them. After a few minutes of some right nice sucking, Karen lifted her head and Jean leaned over and started sucking on me. They alternated a few times, then after she had wrapped her lips one more time around my cock, Karen started sucking faster and faster. I got close to the edge, then my cock let loose with three pumps of sperm. She lightly sucked as my cock softened, then after sitting up, her and Jean leaned close to each other and had a long and deep kiss.

After it was done, Karen looked at me and said with a smile, "That is what I won."

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers
1...345678