Katie's Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

But she was pretty well exhausted and while the cursing continued it was not as loud and with periods of quiet in between.

After the fifth time on that foot I said, "All done."

I moved the leg of the horse back over and unbuckled her leg from the straps, then I did the same with her left leg. She had marks on both legs from the straps. I walked around to the front of the horse, unbuckled her arms, and finally the strap across her back. Jean tried to push herself up off the horse but she was too weak. I got behind her, placed my hands under her shoulders and helped her straighten up. Staying like that I walked her away from the horse and the puddle of piss on the floor, then I let go and she stood there for a minute catching her breath.

All of a sudden Jean turned around with a look of anger in her eyes, stuck her finger in my face and hoarsely said, "You fucking son of a bitch! If you ever! If you ever!"

I put my hands on my waist and asked, "Ever what Jean?"

She started laughing, put her arms around my neck, and answered, "Tickle me. Nobody tickles me." Jean started crying, placed her cheek next to mine and one more time said, "Nobody tickles me."

Jean let out a wail and starting crying hard. Her grip around my neck tightened and I wrapped my arms around her waist as well. I remembered the last time someone had cried like that in my arms. It was that last night that I had spent with Elizabeth as we both cried about Katie.

As she cried Jean called out, "Damn it Katie, why did you have to die? Why did you have leave me all alone?"

It was then that I realized that Jean had never really grieved for Katie. Sure she had cried but instead of letting those feelings flow out with her tears, they had fueled the anger that she felt over Katie's passing and it was that anger that had ruled her life all these years. I knew then that she had found the truth that she was looking for.

Katie came back into the playroom, wrapped herself tightly around the both of us and I started crying as well.

Jean cried, "I love you Katie. I miss you so much."

I also said, "I love you Katie."

We stood there for a very long time and Jean kept on crying and crying. When it finally eased up, Katie gave me a kiss and from the way that Jean shuddered I knew that Katie had kissed her as well and then she left. I knew that she had another place to be that night and I also knew that from now on, the world was going to see a different Jean. I pulled my head back and kissed her.

As we hugged again Jean said, "Let's go Tony. I will clean this mess up tomorrow."

I helped her walk out of the playroom, turned off the light, closed the door, and then we went into her bedroom.

She said, "Damn it I have to piss again," so we went into the bathroom. She looked at the toilet seat, felt her ass with one hand and said, "No way." I reached over and lifted the toilet seat up and she straddled the toilet and pissed standing up. She moved away and I took one as well, then I got a washcloth and gently washed her cunt and ass off. Jean tensed a little as I was doing this, but I heard her laugh and say, "Not bad for an amateur."

I laughed as I pulled off the pajama pants, washed my cock and balls off, and then we went back in the bedroom.

As Jean started to slowly crawl on the bed I said, "I don't know about you but I need a drink."

She laughed and replied, "Hell yes. Bring the damn bottle with you!"

I walked out to the bar. There was a bottle of the good stuff sitting out there, which I grabbed along with a couple of glasses. I went back through the kitchen and got some ice in both glasses. I walked into the bedroom and Jean was lying on her stomach in the center of the bed. As I poured both glasses full, she rolled over on her side and I handed the one to her. I got on the bed with her, and after we touched glasses in a silent toast, We lay there quietly sipping at the Scotch. But I could tell from the look on her face that she was deep in thought.

After a few minutes she said, "Tony, when Elizabeth called and told me that Katie had died, it was like a hand went inside my chest and just ripped my heart right out."

"I know Jean," I replied, "Believe me, I know exactly how you felt."

Jean went on, "I got so angry with Katie, how could she do this to me? I know it wasn't her fault but still I never could let that anger go, not that I even tried and when you told me that she knew that it was going to happen, my God, you have no idea how mad I was. For a long time after the accident I kept hoping that I could find someone to blame for it. Someone that I could reach out and just rip to shreds, and I will be honest with you Tony, for the first couple of years that we talked, in way I was hoping that it was you."

I said, "No apology needed Jean, I had my own problems with that as well, although not with you."

She replied, "But as the time passed, I knew that you weren't to blame. Hell, you were still as much in love with her as I was. I could see that every time we talked about her and after that night down in Harrisburg, I wanted you, I really wanted you. But I could see that you were still so damn haunted by her memory," and she laughed, shook her head and added, "Little did I know then just how true that was. Even after you showed her to me, I just couldn't get rid of the anger, and that night at the resort with Karen? I really, really, thought Tony, that Katie did that to punish me for the way that I felt. I was so blinded that I couldn't accept it for the beautiful gift of love that it was."

I answered, "I knew that something was bothering you and so did Karen."

Jean started to cry a little and said, "I feel like such a fucking fool, Tony. Such a goddamn fucking fool. I think of all these years that I have wasted being angry with Katie."

I replied, "But now that is in the past Jean and I know it will be hard, but the best thing to do is just to let it all go. Wake up tomorrow and just starting living and say the hell with the rest of it. Your life sure isn't going to be the same once Karen comes home with baby."

"I know Tony," she answered, "And I am so scared. I will tell you, because of what happened to Katie, these past months since Karen got pregnant I have been a wreck worrying about her. Every time she left here to go someplace, I literally held my breath until I heard from her again, especially when she went to spend the night with you. I knew she was going to be okay there with you, but the wait until she got there and back drove me out of my mind. Is it so damn wrong to feel this way?"

I said, "Wrong would be locking her in here and telling her that she can't go anywhere. Being concerned for Karen's safety but still letting her be the person that she is, that is nothing more than love Jean, and no one would ever fault you for feeling that way. I sure as hell wouldn't and I know that Karen wouldn't either. But did Katie told her that both her and the baby were going to be okay, and well, whatever Katie knows or however she knows it, I believed her."

Jean looked at me, took one more sip of her whiskey and handed me glass. I put both of our glasses on the night and rolled back over facing her.

She drew in a deep breath and in a very soft voice that was trembling a little asked, "Love me Tony?"

I answered, "It is going to hurt."

Jean replied, "Then please make it right like you did for Katie after that night that I went to see her," and she placed her arm around my shoulder and we kissed.

I brought my hand down and played with her breast a little. Jean got closer and brought her leg up over my ass. I put my hand on her pubes and at the same time she reached down and started gently working my cock with her fingers. I moved in deeper and as the tip of my middle finger touched her clit, she tensed a little but then she relaxed. I lightly rubbed it for a while then moved it down and after carefully parting her cunt lips I pressed it deep inside of her. She tensed again but relaxed. I gently put my thumb on her clit, then slowly and carefully brought her to a climax. She let out a shriek and jumped off the bed when it hit. I stopped moving my fingers and held her close as she shook from it. I looked at her and she gave me one of those deep passionate looks.

We kissed long and deeply, then she carefully rolled on her back and I got between her legs. Again being as gentle as I could, I got my cock at the mouth of her cunt, then slowly pressed in until I was all the way inside of her. I looked her in the eye as I started to slowly move my cock in and out of her cunt and the look in her eyes was more passionate than I had ever seen before. After a few minutes I felt Katie there, then all of a sudden I was back in my old apartment making love to her the night after Jean had come to see her. I could see her face as I slowly made love to her on that night. This went on for maybe a minute, then Katie kissed me and left.

Jean looked at me and said, "Oh my God Tony, I was just in some strange room and you were making love to me but it was like it wasn't really me."

I smiled and replied, "I know Jean, I was there also."

She shook her head and started to tighten her cunt as I pushed inside of her.

Both of our climaxes built and then Jean said, "Fill me Tony, fill me with your love!"

I put my cheek next to her cheek, she wrapped her arms tightly around me, then my cock throbbed and the first shot of sperm went out and Jean's orgasm hit her hard at the same time. She locked her cunt around my cock so tightly that I couldn't move and pushed herself up hard against me, over and over again as she shook from the intense pleasure.

When she finally settled down, I moved my head back and Jean had tears in her eyes. I was going to say something but she pulled my head back down next to her head.

She said softly, "That was so special Tony, so damn special."

We lay like that for a while, then I got off of her and lay down next to her on my side. She rolled over, faced me and we kissed and kissed and kissed.

After it was done, I said, "It has been a long day," and I rolled over and went to turn on the lamp.

Jean said, "Wait," and pointed over to a nightlight that was plugged into a wall socket.

I asked, "Should I turn it on?"

She answered, "It comes on by itself, go unplug it."

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Fuck no," she replied, "but do it anyway."

I got out of the bed, walked over, unplugged the nightlight and set it on the floor. I got back in the bed and Jean moved up close to me.

"Whatever you do Tony," she said in voice that was trembling a little, "Don't let go of me tonight."

I smiled and said, "Not tonight or ever Jean," and she closed her eyes.

I reached back and turned off the lamp. Jean lay there quietly for a few seconds and then she must have opened her eyes and started shaking. She started breathing real fast and the shaking got harder.

"Relax Jean," I softly said, "No one is going to hurt you. I am here and I know that Katie isn't far away."

A few minutes passed but by then my eyes had adjusted to the darkness so that I could see her face. Her breathing finally slowed down and the shaking was almost gone as well.

Jean said in a shaky voice, "I went to Elizabeth's house first on the morning of Katie's funeral. She took me over to the funeral home before they moved her to the church. I didn't know how bad the accident was then and I asked if she could get them to open the lid and she just shook her head no. Something inside of me snapped, Tony, here was the only person that I ever loved locked in that damn casket and I couldn't even see her to say good-bye."

I softly replied, "I know Jean, I felt the same."

She went on, "I managed to get myself together when it was time to go to the church. Mom said that I could sit up front with her but I knew that people would be staring and talking about me. I didn't want her to have to deal with that so I sat in the back with my sister Janet and after the funeral I went right back to New York. Mom said that I could spend the night with her but I just had to get as far away from there as I possibly could. That night I had this nightmare that I was trapped in this box and it dark and cold and I couldn't get out. I woke up screaming but it didn't go away until after I turned on a light. I got a drink and went back to bed. As soon as I turned off the light, it all came back again. I turned it back on and I haven't been able to sleep or do anything in dark since then." Jean laughed a little and added, "I have two generators in the basement of this building and at the office, and enough fuel at both places to keep them running for a month. I tried to hide it from Karen at first, but she figured it out when she started finding two flashlights in every room."

I laughed a little and said, "I guess that she would."

Jean said, "She tried to ask me about it, Tony, but I just didn't want to tell her," and she started crying a little.

I replied, "Having gotten to know Karen as well as I have Jean, believe me, she won't love you any less because of this."

Jean didn't say anything else and soon I heard her sleeping. I let myself fall asleep as well and once again I had nice dreams about Katie. I woke up the next morning and Jean was still sleeping. The curtains were open and it was fairly bright in the room. I carefully turned and looked over at the clock.

Jean moved a little at the same time and said, "I am afraid to ask what time it is."

I laughed and answered, "It is a little before 9:00 AM Jean."

She laughed as well and replied, "It is a good thing that you aren't around more often, I'd be wasting half the damn morning in bed." She rolled on her back, I moved back a little as she did and I saw a look of pain come over her face as her ass made full contact with the bed. She shook her head and said, "I think that you are going to lose your amateur status after last night," and smiled.

I laughed again and said, "Hopefully that will be the last time that I ever get asked to do something like that again."

Jean looked at me and said, "But I am warning you Tony, if you ever and I mean ever!"

I asked, "Ever what Jean?"

She replied, "You know what I am talking about!"

"Oh," I answered.

I quickly lifted my leg up, sat on top of her stomach, and before she could do anything, I started tickling her under her arms. Jean started bucking her hips and pushing with her arms on my shoulders to get her off of me but I was way to heavy for that.

"Stop it! Damn it! I am going to piss the bed!" she screamed.

I smiled and replied, "Maybe you will shit in it too!"

I kept on tickling and she was grabbing my hands to try and get me to stop, then finally she asked, "Please will you stop?" Which I did and we both laughed, then kissed, after which she said, "Son of a bitch, now I really have to piss!"

We got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. I held Jean's hands as she carefully sat down on the toilet.

While she was sitting there she looked at me and said, "What a fucking pair we make," and laughed.

"You are right about that Jean," I replied with a smile.

She wiped herself and got up off the seat. I went over, lifted the seat and pissed. Jean washed her face and hands and when I was done, I did the same.

She said, "I am going to call Karen."

I replied, "Before you do that, if you tell me where to find the coffee, I will go out and get it started."

Jean told me where to look for it and after a kiss, I went out to the kitchen. The coffee maker was one of those that grind the beans before making the coffee. I had used a similar one but not as fancy as this one was. But after finding the coffee, I got it figured out and the coffee started to brew.

Jean walked into the kitchen and said, "They are both doing fine Tony. Karen said to take all the time we want this morning."

"That is good," I replied.

She went and got a couple of cups, spoons and a bowl of sugar.

Jean then carefully sat down on one of the barstools and said, "It is going to be long day," but then she laughed and added, "But it will be worth every second of it."

"I am glad Jean," I answered.

She said, "I just feel so damn alive," and she smiled. The coffee was done by then, I poured us each a cup and after taking a sip, Jean said, "Even this tastes so much better this morning."

I replied, "Well I did fiddle with your coffee maker a little."

"Whatever you did," she said, "It is great. We will go out for breakfast before going to the hospital."

I answered, "Depends on what Karen has here, I can cook breakfast."

Jean looked at me and said, "If you want, there is plenty of food here." We sat there drinking our coffee and we were done she said, "Lets go back to bed for a little."

"Fine with me," I replied.

We walked back there and got in the bed. After lying there and kissing for a little while, Jean pushed me over on my back, crawled over my stomach, then leaned down and kissed me one more time. Then she moved down my legs and after lifting my cock with her fingers, she gently wrapped her mouth around it. As far as blowjobs go, this one wasn't real fancy but it felt damn good. Jean put every bit of passion that she could into pleasuring me. She got me real close to cumming several times but would slow down and let me relax a little.

After the last one of these, I felt one of Katie's giggles and heard her say, "She was always the best."

I laughed a little, then Jean stopped for a second, looked up at the ceiling and said with a big smile, "You got that right Katie," and she lowered her head again and this time she didn't stop. My cock started to twitch and throb and as the first shot of sperm went into her mouth, she said passionately, "Yes!"

I finished cumming and Jean kept on gently sucking me until my cock was completely soft. Then she kissed her way up my body until our lips met in a long and deep kiss. I was going to say, "Thank you," but Jean pressed her finger to my lips. We stayed like that quietly, kissing then her laying her cheek next to mine.

After ten minutes Jean said, "Well I guess it is time to get up."

I laughed and replied, "I ain't that damn good Jean," and she laughed as well.

She crawled off me, got out of the bed and I followed her into the bathroom. The shower in Jean's bathroom was great. There were showerheads at either end, that had both a fixed head and one that that was on a hose. There were also heads that were waist high. We had a lot of fun in there, then afterwards we got dressed.

We went out to the kitchen and I made breakfast for us. Jean helped me find what I needed as far as the food and the pans, then she sat there and we talked as I worked. I am a reasonably good cook but I am a very messy one. I made up a big pan of hash brown potatoes with onions and peppers that had a layer of cheese melted on top and I also made one of my special omelets for Jean. I have a certain way that I make them and I have never had a complaint about them. After everything was done cooking, I dished out some of the potatoes on a plate and slid the omelet on there as well, then I filled my plate with potatoes and we started to eat.

Jean took a bit of the omelet, and another one, then gave me this look, and I asked, "Should I get the trashcan?"

She answered, "If you get the trashcan I am getting my gun!" and we laughed. She said, "This is damn good Tony. I can't believe that you can make an omelet like this but you don't eat them."

I replied, "Never had my ass fucked, but you have never complained about how I do that either."

Jean laughed again and said, "I deserved that," then she asked as she held up another piece on her fork, "What do you call this?"

I smiled and answered, "My morning after omelet."

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers
123456...8