Katie's Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all laughed, then I sat up and kissed both of them. Little Katie started to cry a little and Jean went over to get her. Then we all went out to the kitchen to get breakfast. Karen got the coffee started, and some hot water for her tea. She handed me a white chef's apron to put on since I was, and well we all were, still naked. Karen already had everything cut up and ready to go for me, so it was just a matter of getting things started. Once the hash brown potatoes were well under way, I sautéed the peppers, onions and mushrooms for the omelets. Karen was watching carefully each time I reached for a seasoning, but that was okay. Jean was sitting at one of the barstools, drinking coffee and still holding Little Katie. I cooked the omelets and then it was time to eat. Karen took a bite of her omelet and looked at me.

"Yes?" I asked with a smile.

She answered, "I am just trying to decide which breakfast this morning I like the best. I think it is a toss up."

We all laughed. After breakfast was over, we went back to into the bedroom, Jean set Little Katie back in her cradle, and the three of us got in the shower. The ladies gave me quite a washing and it was a lot of fun. Afterwards, we all headed back to the bedroom to get dressed. I had brought some dress clothes with me, and the ladies went into the closet, got their clothes and came back out. I watched as Karen started to put on a pair of panties that were a crazy mix of colors.

"That is a switch," I said with a smile.

Jean laughed as Karen replied, "I was at the department store last week and I was going to get some new panties. I walked by the rack with these on and I stopped for a second, looked at them, and I heard Angel Katie say, "Those are so pretty Karen," so I got a few pairs."

Karen picked up her bra, started to twirl it and as she did, she spun and around and wiggled her ass.

The memory of a night that had happened so very long ago came back to me, and when she saw the look on my face Karen asked, "Are you okay Tony?"

I answered, "Just remembering something Karen, that is all."

Jean said, "Katie," and she pointed to the ceiling with her thumb, "used to do that."

Karen laughed and replied, "Oh, okay," then she held out her bra and asked me with a smile, "Would you be a dear?"

"Absolutely," I replied and I helped her put her bra on along with getting a few boob feels after it was on.

Jean just smiled through all of this and when we were done said, "Teenagers!"

We finished getting dressed, Karen went and changed Little Katie into her christening dress and then we headed off to the church. I carried the box of letters down to the car and Jean brought my travel bag for me.

The ceremony was nice, the minister was a woman who I was later told by Karen, was sympathetic to their kind of relationship. One of Karen's brother's and Jean's sister Janet stood as the godparents. After it was done, we got back in the limo and drove to where they were having the reception. We parked in an underground parking garage, went up on an elevator, then walked into this huge room.

My eyes opened wide and I looked at Karen and quietly asked, "I thought this was just family and a few friends?" as there had to be at least four hundred people there.

Karen answered softly, "Jean's original guest list was well over a thousand people."

I thought to myself, "So much for keeping a low profile!"

There was a string quartet in the one corner and a classical pianist in the other and they would take turns playing. The food laid set out on a string of tables that had to be forty feet long and there were three bars set up in the room as well. There was a table reserved for us and as we walked over there, we stopped and the ladies talked to people. I met Karen's parents, and her mother for some reason gave me a good looking over, then her brothers and sisters as well. Beth, the server from the resort was there with her family. They were sitting at a table that wasn't too far from us, and sitting next to Beth was Judy, the girl that Karen had done her lesbian video with and I could see that they were having a great time talking.

I headed to the food table, filled a plate and then went to the bar and got a beer. The ladies did the same and we talked while we ate. Then Jean insisted that I walk around with them as they said hello to the rest of the guests. I won't name any names, but I shook some pretty famous hands and got hugs from some equally famous ladies, both from the adult and the regular movie business. I could feel Katie's presence there lightly but I knew that she was keeping a close watch on Little Katie. We walked around for close to an hour and by then I was ready for some more food so I headed back to the food tables. As I was loading up my plate, Karen's mother came up along side of me.

In a real quiet voice she said, "I heard you enjoyed our video."

I looked at her and in an equally soft voice asked, "What video?"

She laughed and answered, "Cut the bullshit Tony, Jean asked me if it was okay for her to send it to a special friend of her and Karen's and I said that it was okay. When I saw you walk in with them I knew that it had to be you."

I smiled and said, "I really liked it. It was very romantic but it was also very hot. You are a great looking lady with or without clothes."

Karen's mother laughed and replied, "More bullshit but thank you," then she surprised the hell out of me when she added, "You aren't quite who I pictured the baby's father would be but I am glad that Karen picked someone down to earth." My mouth opened wide and she said, "Relax Tony, they didn't tell me but it's easy enough to figure out, with how they both look at you. A mother knows these things."

I breathed a sigh of relief and answered, "Oh well."

She smiled and said, "Maybe the next time we make a video, I will tell Jean that it is okay for you to come and watch."

"Karen won't be happy with that," I answered, "But I know that I would enjoy it. By the way, how did your husband like the strap-on?"

With another laugh she answered, "Guess what is going to be in the next video!" and I laughed as well.

I walked back to the table and sat down. As I started to eat, a very attractive girl with red hair and dressed in a professional looking dark blue suit coat and slacks came over and sat down next to me.

She said, "Hello Tony. Do you remember me?"

I looked at her for a second and then answered, "Yes, you are Squeak."

"Sue," she corrected me and we shook hands.

I said, "You cleaned up very nice."

She laughed and answered, "Jean and Karen have really helped me a lot. They showed me that I could feel good about myself without looking and acting like a goof."

I replied, "I am glad to hear that. Time for a new set of pictures."

Sue said with a smile, "I have been thinking about doing another shoot. I heard that you liked the first ones," then she added, "The baby is very beautiful."

I answered, "She has a beautiful mother to thank for that."

She replied, "I am sure that the baby's father helped with that a little."

I said, "Who ever he was."

Sue laughed and answered, "Cut the crap, or have you forgotten that I was there."

I laughed as well and replied, "No I haven't forgotten."

She said, "You are a very lucky guy."

I answered, "Well I would rather be lucky than good any day."

Sue replied, "I hear that you are pretty damn good and who knows, maybe I will have to find out for myself," then she got up from the chair and started to walk away.

I watched her and it was just way that she moved made me think to myself, "She looks like a Jean clone if ever there was one."

Sue stopped, turned around, walked back over to where I was sitting and said with a big smile, "Fuck you Tony!"

I laughed and said, "Yep. Right on the money!"

After she left I started to eat then Jean's sister Janet came over, sat down next to me and started talking. She talked about her kids, her grand kids, her cats, her grand kid's cats and just went on and on. I didn't say much, not that I could or even wanted to get a word in between.

Finally she said, "I really surprised when Jean told me that the two of you had become friends."

I replied, "It was just something that happened after Katie died."

She answered, "That was such a tragedy. I was there at the funeral with Jean but I am sure that you don't remember." I shook my head side to side and she added, "The baby is very beautiful. But I have to say that there is something about her that reminds me of Katie. I don't know what it is."

I said, "I really didn't notice."

Janet replied, "I am going to be spending the night with Jean and Karen. I am a little nervous because of, well you know, their relationship."

I answered, "I am sure that you will have a very nice time with them."

Then she asked, "By the way, did Jean tell you who the baby's father was?"

I replied, "No and I didn't ask."

I was done eating by that point, then Jean came back to the table and said, "Tony if you are finished, there is someone that I would like you to meet."

"I am done," I said, then I got up and we walked away from the table.

When we were far enough away Jean said with a laugh, "You looked like you needed to be rescued."

"Ten minutes ago," I answered with a laugh of my own.

She said, "Karen went to the ladies room and Squeak went with her to watch the baby. I heard that she talked to you."

With another laugh I replied, "You taught her well Jean."

Jean smiled and answered, "She is coming along. But she needs a couple of years under her belt before she will be ready to run things." Karen and Squeak walked out of the ladies room, then Karen walked back over to where we were standing, and Jean said, "I guess you want to get going."

I said, "Yes I should be Jean."

Karen said, "I guess it is that time Tony. Thank you so much for coming this weekend."

"Thank you for inviting me, I had a really great time," I replied.

She said, "By the way, Jean's sister is spending the night with us tonight so I won't be on the chat tomorrow."

I answered, "She told me that she was, that is okay. I will give you a call later in the week."

We hugged lightly so as to not squeeze Little Katie too hard, then had a quick kiss. She held up Little Katie and as I kissed her on the forehead, she smiled at me.

"Love you Tony," Karen said with a big smile.

I replied, "Love you too Karen," then Jean and I walked to the elevator holding hands.

After we got back to the parking area, Jean said, "I had my driver put your stuff in the car. I also had him put in a bottle of Scotch and another box of cigars. I am sure that you have some left but they won't go bad."

"Thank you Jean," I replied and added, "I really had a great time this weekend."

We hugged and she said, "I am not going to bug you about this, but know that if you ever want to make this permanent, our door will be open."

I said, "I know Jean and I will keep that in mind."

We kissed long and deep, then she gave me one of those special light kisses with her hands on my cheeks.

"I love you Tony," Jean said softly.

"I love you too Jean," I replied just as softly then we hugged again.

"What a pair!" she said with a laugh as she turned and walked away.

The ride back was uneventful. When I got back, I didn't open up the store, I just went in the back and took care of the pile of email that had come in while I was away. In the evening I got out the candle, lit it and enjoyed a few minutes with Katie. We talked, laughed and as always she gave me a few of her special kisses.

During our video chat on Tuesday I asked Jean how the visit with Janet went.

She answered, "It was really great. I knew she was a little nervous about staying at my place but after we got back from the reception, her and Karen really hit it off. They started talking about all this homebody stuff, like raising kids, sewing, cooking, and gardening. Most of the time I had no clue what they were talking about, it was like watching a movie where everyone is speaking Chinese and the subtitles are in Russian!"

I laughed and said, "That is really great Jean."

Jean replied, "Then yesterday I took her around the city for a while. We did some sightseeing and some shopping." Then she got quiet for a little bit and added, "Janet's husband died from cancer a few years ago. She asked me if I had ever had sex with you and if you were available, that you looked like the type that was good in bed."

I asked, "And what did you tell her?"

She said, "I told her that you really weren't my type," and she laughed and went on, "I thought that I could discourage her, so I told her that you had gotten a little weird in your old age. You liked to spank women really hard and screw them in the ass. And also that you liked to take naked pictures of them before and after you screwed them."

"And?" I asked.

"She decided that you weren't her type either!" Jean said with a big smile and we both had a good laugh.

When I talked to Karen the next Monday she said, "By the way, Beth and Judy are going to be getting together soon."

"Oh yes?" I asked with a smile.

She answered, "Beth's sister and her have a deal where they will watch each other's kids for a night if they want to go out, so the next time that Beth and her husband have a Saturday night off, Judy is coming over."

"That is great," I replied, then said, "I am sure that Beth's husband is looking forward to it."

Karen laughed and said, "When I told Jean about this she sent Beth a box of toys and lubes. The way that Beth is talking, I am getting the feeling he is really going to remember that night!" and I laughed as well.

I spent the next couple of weeks reading all of Katie's letters that Jean had given to me. They were mainly written during their college years since after they graduated and started working, they talked more on the phone, but it was fun to read most of them. Every letter started off the same way, "Hi! I'm Katie and I want to be your friend!" Katie told Jean about everything that she was doing. Guys that she was seeing and other girls that she was having sex with. Not all was nice though, like reading about her first and very painful experience with anal sex at the hands of a guy that she had been dating who raped her ass one night. Of course she talked a lot about her introduction to kinky sex during her junior year and what all went on there, which I knew a little about, but not in this kind of detail. The letters that she wrote after college were for the most part, just Katie thinking out loud on paper. But there was one that was written a year before I met her in which she really sounded depressed about her life and I asked Jean about it during our next chat.

Jean said, "Katie met this guy and she dated him for a few months before she asked him over to go back to her playroom. She said that he seemed cool with going back there but as soon as they walked into the playroom, he freaked out and threatened to get violent with her if she didn't let him loose. She got the handcuffs off, he ran back to the bedroom, got dressed and before he ran out of her house, he called her a seriously fucked up bitch. That's why she wrote that letter to me."

I replied, "Now it makes sense Jean."

She said, "He was the last guy that she slept with before she met you Tony. She came to visit me a couple of weekends, I spent a few days at her house that summer, and one of the girls that she knew from college came to town for a visit and they spent a night together as well. I thought that Katie had given up on men completely, but then she met you."

"And the rest is history," I answered.

The last letter that Katie wrote was the one that she sent to Jean after she had gotten the premonition of her death. On the surface it reads like just a friend remembering good times from the past. But knowing the circumstances under which it was written, you can tell how hard Katie is trying to find a way to say goodbye to the person who had been her best friend of almost twenty-five years. Someone who had been there for her during the worst times of her life as well as the best times. I could see why Jean had gotten so upset when we talked about this letter a year after Katie died and Jean asked me what I thought about that letter as well during the same chat.

I answered, "Honestly Jean, I don't know that I have much to say about it, knowing why and when Katie wrote it."

Jean replied, "Like I told you Tony, after that day that you told me about her knowing that she was going to die, I got very angry with her for not telling me. I would have done anything and everything to try and save her."

"You know that I would have too Jean," I said.

She went on, "I know that Tony. I never in all these years looked at that letter again until the night when Karen and the baby came home from the hospital. After they were asleep, I got it out and read it softly out loud and cried. Katie came to me and hugged me the entire time."

I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes as I replied, "Believe me Jean, I have had more than my share of moments like that with her over the years. But, what can I say? That is Katie."

Jean said softly, "Thank you Tony for helping me."

"You are more than welcome Jean," I answered.

The next day I got ready to close the box up with the letters to send them back to Jean and I thought about Katie's diary. I came close to putting in the box for Karen and her to read but I decided not to. I knew that Jean could handle it but I wasn't sure how Karen would deal with reading about what happened that night that Jean came to visit Katie. I sealed the box up with tape and called Fed-Ex to come get it.

The next Monday Karen and I talked a little about the letters and then she said, "Jean told me that Angel Katie kept a diary of the time when you two were dating. I know that it is very special to you, and if you don't want to do this, that is fine, but if you wouldn't mind I would like to read it sometime."

I replied, "I almost sent it along with the letters Karen, but there are some things in there that I am not sure that you would be very comfortable reading about."

Karen answered, "If you are talking about the night that Jean went to visit Katie, Jean already told me about that."

I said, "Let me think about it Karen."

She replied, "That is fine Tony, whenever you are ready."

I talked to Jean about it on Tuesday when we had our chat.

I said, "I really don't mind you two reading it, but I am just afraid that Karen might get upset by some of the things in there."

Jean replied, "I know Tony, but whatever is in there is the truth and we all have to face that sooner or later.

"Okay Jean," I answered, "I guess I will send it."

Which I did on Wednesday to their home address and I called Karen and told her to watch out for it. It arrived on Friday and Karen and I talked about it on Monday.

Karen said, "After supper on Friday, Jean held Katie while I read the diary out loud and I have to tell you Tony, I have never read anything so beautiful and yet so sad in my whole life."

"I know, "I replied.

She went on, "Reading about those first few months how she struggled with the love that she was feeling for you and how afraid of it she was, was so heartbreaking.

I said, "That it is Karen."

Karen replied, "Then reading about the night that Jean came to visit her and how Jean just wanted to talk but how Angel Katie begged her to take her back to her playroom to help her find the truth that was in her heart was just so, upsetting but yet so brave." Then she paused and I saw her start crying a little as she said, "And then reading about what happened back there, Tony, I have to tell you, it was like I was strapped to that damn bench and could feel every slap and every hit of the cane. Oh my God."

1...345678