Kat's Lunch Date At The Park

Story Info
Kat reunites with hubby's friend Chris at the park.
6.6k words
3.66
53.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bding. Bding.

Kat's cell phone chimes. It's 6:45 a.m.

Brad finally rouses from his slumber at the sound of his wife's phone going off for what must be the dozenth time, though most of those he remembers as background noise in some trippy dream.

Brad reaches behind his back for his wife. His hand searches to wake her up and answer her damn phone, but his arm falls instead into empty, cool sheets. He raises his groggy head and listens. He hears water sloshing gently and faint giggles from behind the bathroom door. "Ah... bath. But who is she texting? Sister probably" he thinks softly out loud.

Seven a.m. Time to meet the day. Brad rises and moves toward the dresser to grab a pair of jeans. En route he stops to look in on his wife, perhaps show her the impressive tent he's made in his boxers. But to his dismay the door is locked. He gives it a jiggle.

"Hello-ooo," he says into the door jamb.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't want the kids to wake up and bother me while I took my bath. I'll be out in a minute," Kat replies before leaning up to turn on the hot water, warming her now chilly bath back up to a good steam. She sets her phone on the sink and lays back in her luxuriously large clawfoot tub. Her languid, naked body slides down into the water. Her knees rise as her feet meet the end of the tub. She lets her legs fall to either side, resting against the cool porcelain coated sides of the tub, exposing her soft, dark pink sex.

"Who are you texting?" Brad asks. But Kat does not hear him from beneath the surface of her pool. All she can hear is the faint whistle from the hot water pipe and the drum of the water as it becomes bath. The drumming translates in her thoughts as the pounding of cock between her legs. Without conscious thought her hands have moved to her pussy. One hand provides pressure against her mound like a man's pelvis as the other toys her labia, rolling the lips between her thumb and fingers.

Brad figures she's out of earshot, shrugs and moves on, grabbing his jeans and heading to the kitchen to put the coffee on.

Within seconds Kat's right index finger has found its way into her body. She pulls her knees back to accept it, which lifts her feet. She extends her legs, letting her feet come to rest on the foot of the tub on either side of the faucet. She presses her heals down and scoots herself forward, forcing her right hand against the tub and her finger deeper inside. Additionally, the hot water is coming down with force enough to vibrate and massage her excited pussy. Triple threat. Her orgasm's close. She is so close now she can taste it. Her arms move around like she's operating an aquatic marionette, shaking her free floating breasts to and fro.

A fleeting thought reminds her she hasn't taken a breath in God-knows-how-long. She doesn't care. There will be time for such frivolities later. Right now she needs to cum. She's arched her back, raising her sweet, round ass nearly out of the water as she pushes her vagina toward the source of her imminent release. The water plays over her pussy with a determination only she can appreciate.

"O- Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Ff-," she mouths. On the last "f" her face sticks, she bites down harder on her bottom lip as her young cum begins to flow, pulling her into a reality of pure, infinite bliss. Her left hand slides up her body to her needy tits. Groping them. Pinching the nipples to attention. Her right palm presses against her clit as she fucks herself with her digit like a small feminine cock. Her head jerks back and forth against the bottom of the tub like she's been caught by a dastardly sea monster, her hair tossing about like kelp beneath the tide. Stars burst in her mind's eye as it all washes over her. She is cumming. It is beautiful. It is sexy. It is Kat.

She sits up. Reeling. Letting her senses come back into her body. She shampoos her hair, the suds falling over her blushed flesh as she rinses. She stands and dabs her body dry with a plush towel before stepping to the mat. She watches herself in the mirror as she opens the cabinet and grabs the deodorant. When she replaces it she notices the small bottle of scented oil. She picks it up and pours a little into her hand. She sets the decanter down and rubs the oil between her palms before spreading it over her body, giving her a goddess-like sheen.

When she finally opens the door she finds Brad and the kids waiting to rush in to pee. She catches her husband's eye as they pass. She is dressed in her black cowboy boots, a blue denim skirt that comes to just above her knees, and a loose cotton halter top with a moderately low neckline, printed with a southwest design. Immediately he notices her breasts as they shake ever so faintly. She smiles up at him, grabbing her cardigan and heading to the kitchen. Soon to be joined by hungry little creatures.

Brad evacuates last night's drinks, zips up and grabs his toothbrush. "Bding. Bding," Kat's phone announces. She left it on the sink. He picks it up, ready for the mystery texter to be brought to light.

It's Chris. "save some for me!"

Confused, Brad scrolls up into texts that apparently started last week.

K: "u think about me?"

C: "constantly"

K: "specifically?"

C: "i miss ur tits"

K: "I bet u do"

C: "I wish it would get warm already!"

K: "we don't have to be outside you know"

C: "true, but we got no where to go besides"

K: "library?"

C: "could work. risky tho. truck?"

K: "too cramped. its sposed to be in the 60s next week"

C: "ugh. nxt WEEK?"

K: "am i not worth the w8?"

C: "u r worth the world, m'dear"

K: "ur so sweet"

It had been nearly three weeks since Brad's best friend Chris had stayed the night at their house. The night Brad shared his wife for the first time in their relationship. For him it was the accumulated results of years of wishful thinking. But for her, it was an awakening. Since then his young wife's sexual appetite has been insatiable. At least everyday, sometimes two or three times she wants to fuck. Sometimes its intimate and sensual, but more often then not it's fierce and torrid. They've caught each other more then once watching the video on the computer of her and Chris. It always incites a manic fuck. Sometimes she calls out Chris's name while Brad fucks her from behind, prompting him to slam harder, changing the tone of his grunts and growls to imitate her lost lover.

He had almost forgotten about Kat and Chris's date they'd set up en coitus. His cock twitches. He reads on.

C: "so tomorrow its gonna be like 68. lunch?"

K: "yes. finally! Hey, if it reaches 69 to i get prize?"

C: "creampie?"

K: "huh?"

C: "nevrmind. 69 IS the prize"

K: "i can liv with that. where we meet?"

C: "cherokee park. 1130. shelter 3"

K: "shd i eat before i cum?"

C: "im gonna ;) "

K: "okay. i c u there"

Brad's stomach turns and releases a bouquet of butterflies. His dick swells as he realizes it's happening... again. His wife is going to have more sex, with another man. And she wants it. And Chris wants her. And Brad wants them to want it. He has never understood why but his fantasy of fantasies was always watching his wife get fucked. It gets him off something fierce. And a few weeks ago it finally happened. Fantasy cum reality. And now it's happening again. His mind spins. In four hours she'll probably have his best friend's cock between her legs. Brad slides his hand down and unzips his jeans, sliding his dick into his hand. He massages it as he reads on.

C: "morning sexy. we still on for lunch?"

K: "of course. u want i wear anything special?"

C: "hmmm... something accessible. and boots!"

K: "just cuz u wanna knock em. :D"

C: "haha. well, uh, ya. and no underwear of course"

K; "of course"

C: "what'r u wearing rite now?"

K: "nuthn. takin bath, getting ready 4 u"

C: "so to get ready 4 me u make urself all wet huh?

K: "i don't make me all wet hon. that'd b u."

C: "glad to help. you touching yourself?"

K: "yes"

C: "what are you thinking about"

K: "last time you were inside me"

C: "that was awesome, huh"

K: "the best! ...i wish it was you in me instead of my finger."

C: "me too. send me pic."

K: "sure"

Attached is a picture of Kat's wonderful, full breasts, heavy and shiny wet, with just the bottoms touching the surface of the water.

C: "Ooo lala. i want those in my mouth so bad right now. you make me so hard kat."

Brad begins stroking faster as he sees the picture of his wife's naked chest on full display, knowing Chris has that same pic on his phone. He thinks about their impending lunch date, about Chris plunging his member into her body over and over and over again. Her nipples erect as Chris sucks them into his mouth.

He picks the phone back up to see if he missed anything. Fuel for his fire.

K: "c there. u just made me cum in my bath"

C: "save some for me!"

Just then Kat walks into the bathroom and stops short. She looks down at Brad flogging his rigid cock with one hand and her phone in the other. "Well, well, well," she says. Must be something in the air this morning. You... must've read my texts."

He hands it to her, still jerking off with his right hand. Kat reads the newest text, smiles, and shoots back another message. She looks behind her to make sure the kids are our of sight. She slides toward Brad and shuts the door behind her. "You're going to be late for work if you don't hurry," she says. "Here. Maybe I can help speed things up" She sets the phone down and lifts her thin shirt, exposing her bare breasts to him. She shakes them back and forth for her husband. He reaches up and gently lays his hand on her left breast. She inhales, pressing it into his palm. He continues to pump his cock, looking from her shaking tits to her pouty lips set slightly apart. She licks her bottom lip.

"Are you going to meet Chris for lunch?" He whispers.

"Yes. Is that okay?"

"Yes. Are you going to let him fuck you?"

She nods. "Yes, I'm going to let him fuck me. Does that turn you on?"

"If that's what you want." He says, getting close to cumming.

"It is. I want Chris so bad. I want to return to work after lunch sore because he fucked me so hard."

Brad's right on the verge now as his free hand slides down her stomach, across her skirt to her bare leg, then back up again. It's when he touches her freshly shaven pussy that he feels his balls begin to tighten.

"A little surprise for your friend," she shares as she holds her shirt up with one hand and lifts her skirt with the other, exposing a rosy bald patch above her pussy. "You think he'll like it."

"Y-yssssssssss" Brad releases along in reply along with a long rope of cum, which explodes into the air, landing on Kat's belly. She jumps back, "Don't you dare get my skirt dirty. I don't have time to change."

She waits for him to wipe up, kisses him lovingly on the mouth and says goodbye.

As she's walking out the door he stops her. "Call me," he politely commands.

"When?" she asks in reply.

"During your date. If I can't be there, I at least want to hear it."

"We'll see," she says as she disappears out the door.

Kat spends all morning in the office in a cold sweat, anticipating her lunch date with Chris. At 10 o'clock she is momentarily distracted by being culled into the board room for a conference call. She's bored out of her mind while the principals talk specs and codes. She watches impatiently as the clock ticks past 11. Not only is she bored but she is freezing. The office manager seems to turn on the A/C as soon as the fucking snow melts. She pulls her cardigan tight around her, but even the angola fabric cannot hide her stout nipples. More than once she catches Dan, one of the new guys, gazing down at her chest from across the table. Whereas before this would have made her uncomfortable and embarrassed, her newly awakened libido reacts with a warm tingle between her legs. Dan, however, goes beat red upon being caught undressing her with his eyes.

"I've gotta get out of this goddamned office," she thinks.

Her friend Samantha notices Kat's foot tapping rapidly on the floor.

"Gotta hot date?" she asks.

Kat just nods and throws her a wicked glance.

"Luckeee," is all Samantha says in return.

11:15 the call finally wraps up. Kat grabs her purse and shoots out the door, not even bothering to say goodbye to her coworkers. If she hurries she can make it to the park in 20 minutes. She hops in her car, removes her sweater and throws it with her purse into the passenger seat and practically peels out leaving the parking lot.

She's not ten minutes away from her destination when she suddenly sees flashing red and blue lights in her rear-view.

"You have GOT to be kidding me," she exclaims out loud.

She pulls over and waits, drumming her fingers in the open window space of the door. The officer takes his time getting out of his car, as they always do. As he walks up she notices her skirt has ridden high, exposing a dangerous amount of creamy white flesh. She sits up and shimmies as she pulls it back down. When he gets to the window the first thing he notices, as he always does, is the beautiful valley the seatbelt has created between her large tits, pulling the thin fabric tight against her body. She looks up at him as he scans down her torso, over her smooth legs until they disappear into the darkness of her sexy boots.

"You have any idea why I pulled you over?" he asks, annoyance in his voice.

"I don't, I'm sorry. I'm late for a lunch date," she replies.

"Well you're going to be even later now, aren't you? I clocked you at 42 in a 25 and you blew right through that stop sign back there. I need your license and proof of insurance."

She sniffles a bit as her eyes begin to swell. She chokes back the tears as she fumbles through her purse. She's looking for the sympathy vote, a move she's gotten away with more than once. He of course takes the opportunity, while she gathers her info, to run his gaze down the front of her bare shoulders to the swell of her tits. His dick is half-swollen as she hands him her info. While he makes sure everything's current, she takes the opportunity to spy the swell in his trousers, causing her pussy to moisten against her will.

"You hidin' anything in there?" He asks accusingly, looking around her vehicle.

"No."

"Cuz when I walked up here I saw you movin around quite a bit in your seat. You got drugs in there?"

"No, sir. I swear it."

"Hmm. Somehow I don't believe you. I'll need you to prove it. Lift your skirt up."

She hesitates.

"I'm not fuckin around here, now let's go!" he commands, startling her.

"Um, well... okay," she replies softly as she grabs the fabric of her skirt. She raises her butt off the seat and slowly inches the fabric back, stopping short of her private area.

"Keep goin'" he directs.

She looks up sheepishly at him before looking sheepishly away, then pulls the denim all the way back until the top of her sex is visible between her closed legs. She lowers back down in her seat and looks up at him.

"See. Nothin," she tells him.

"What about under your legs?" he asks, looking around nervously to make sure they're not being watched. He adds almost inaudibly "Spread your legs."

She drops her eyes from his, then slowly complies, spreading her knees apart, bringing her glistening pussy into full view. Her baldness gives him an unobstructed view of her young dark pink cunt lips. Her nipples grow stiff with the forced exhibitionism, fighting the blouse for freedom.

"Uh-h-hh" the cop shudders.

"Satisfied?" she asks.

"We've got an attempt 211 to arrest at 614 Locust," his radio blares from his shoulder, snapping him out of his trance. "Who is responding?"

"Fuck," he mutters, grabbing for the device. "This is Morgan. I'm close." He hands her back her info. "Just SLOW it down. And ma'am..."

"Yes."

"Thank you." With that he adjusts his stiff erection, turns and hustles back to his squad car. He flips on his sirens as he accelerates around Kat's sedan. She breathes a sigh of relief that the situation is over. Horniness aside she was starting to get a little nervous.

She shoots Chris a text: "running L8. be there in a few."

When she pulls up she sees him sitting under shelter number 3, a rugged location with a roof and a picnic table on a rough grass floor, surrounded by trees. She can see a few paths criss-crossing through the forest, but at 1130 on a Tuesday in March she figures they're pretty secluded.

She gets out of her car, slinging her sweater over her shoulder. Chris sits on the picnic table, his back to her as she approaches. He faces the park's small lake.

"You're late," he says, not even turning toward her.

"I'm sorry. It's been one thing after another this morning. But I'm here now," she says.

"I'd say you've got some making up to do."

"Oh, yeah," she says, coming around front of him, scooting between his legs and wrapping her arms around his neck. "What'd you have in mind?"

Before he can answer she presses her lips into his, her mouth opening his. He accepts her tongue into his mouth and presses his own tongue against it. She pulls him tight into her. His hands slide along her bare shoulder blades, digging into her flesh. He relaxes his hands and slides them down her back to rest on her ass. He lifts her loose skirt, groping and kneading the sweet flesh of her round, soft ass as they make out.

"Well... that's a start," he says, pulling away and looking her over.

"Is this acceptably accessible?" she asks.

"We'll find out," he replies as he reaches to unzip his fly. "Now, for the rest of your penance."

Kat watches Chris free his soft cock from his jeans. She licks her lips at the sight as she lowers herself onto her knees among the leaves and sparse grass. He runs his fingers through her hair as she sucks his manhood into her mouth, hands resting on his quads. She smashes his cock into the roof of her mouth, stroking it forward and back with her tongue. He groans. She can feel his dick inflate in her hot mouth as she sucks. In mere moments she's forced to back off before she chokes.

She grabs the base of his erection with her right hand and slowly pumps as she descends her mouth over the top 75%. She breaks free long enough to mutter, "If you call this punishment, then I'm afraid I've been a very, very naughty girl." She returns to her task with passionate delight. She accepts his cock into her mouth once more. His grip in her hair has tightened and he now presses against the back of her head, forcing her further onto his meat as she sucks fervently.

"I don't have much time and, uhhhh, I still have to eat," he tells her. "So let's trade places, huh?"

She pulls off of him reluctantly. "You're the boss." They stand and embrace. He tilts his head down and finds her mouth with his own. They kiss a few short, almost loving pecks with soft lips. Then his tongue licks around her lips. He traces the pouty bottom lip, following around the dainty curves of the top lip. She stretches her own tongue out to flick his invitingly. He accepts and follows her lead back into her wanton mouth.

He can taste a faint saltiness on her breathe as he spins them slowly and lifts her onto the picnic table. He leans hard into the kiss, forcing her down to rest on her elbows. He breaks free and stands up. She smiles as she watches him looking her over, growling audibly. She does not protest as he massages her tits atop the thin fabric of her shirt. They are so soft and so large. So perfect. He reaches behind her neck to the clasp of her halter. He releases it in one fluid motion and pulls it down, unveiling her profound works of beauty. As if timed by nature herself, a cool breeze glides off the lake and across her bare chest, making her nipples pucker while he watches eagerly. Unable to resist, Chris leans down and takes them into his mouth. First one nipple, then the other. His hot mouth feels warm, radiant even, sucking and nibbling her cool, goose-bump laden breasts. She lets her head fall back into space, closing her eyes and relishing the feeling of Chris' mouth on her body. His hands are sliding up the sides of her globes, pressing them together. Stroking them. He pauses on her right breast, savoring the feeling. Trying to take a snapshot with his mind of the feeling of Kat's full nipple beneath his tongue. "Perfection," he whispers as he gives each a final, gentle kiss before moving his attention southward.

12