All Comments on 'Kat's Lunch Date At The Park'

by katinheat81

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sigh

I don't know...

I find these stories so sad, so void of any human emotion and so, so boring.

There's nothing in the least erotic or vaguely redeeming about these three people. It's disappointing to think that others might disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid

Gotta think the hole these sicko authors crawl out of must be really crowded since so many sicko authors post here. Maybe Literotica is the hole they crawl out of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beat it Cunt

Stop writing rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you proved it

pigs can write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Totally Mindless Drivel

Not erotic in any sense. Sorry, jut a slut. Nothing more nothing less. Why be married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
put your pussy back in the box

and sell it on E-Bay to the lowest bidder, don't for get to put your laptop in there, so it won't be the only none talented thing in there. 1star

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
A Woman's Fantasy

Who hates men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Who is Dan?

Has she another lover, too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What kind of man would actually want to be with such a piece of shit slut? There is not one good thing to say about such a poor excuse for a person! I'm sorry but she is a shameless slut. I feel sorry for the kids once they find out mom is such a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So Chris is supposed to be this guys friend yet he is trying to get her preggo? Where do the kind of people come from. Scum with no redeeming qualities. I mean seriously what trailer park do you people live in? Because these people act like gutter trash!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
really sick and mindless

do you often wank even in front of the kids ? or do you let them watch or is that just to come.

what a fucked up place you live ? do it before of after kids but don't spread the risk on their shoulders, they are kids and you should be the adults. you act like a 4 year old

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dogs fucking in the back yard.

Mindless stupid gutter slut, and thats the good stuff.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
LOL such a grasp on....

who knows? Had to skip a lot when I read: ...C: "Ooo lala.." ROTFLOL

Ooo lala???!

Why not Jimminey crickets???? Heavens to mercatroid???? Jeepers creepers????

Common' find a thesaurus. But before you do that take your meds.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
"Well, you book the plane. I'll booook the hotel," she says as a fresh tingle circulates through her pussy."

That "tingle" is more likely a pus clot caused by an STD. It should clear up with treatment.

(what a fucktard)

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What hubby wants

Looks like Kat is going to add Dan to her growing stable of studs. Hope Brad can keep up with all of this. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You must be a little retarded.

But I'm not so I quit reading, W. T.F. was this supposed to be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

keep writing. 4*

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Diminishing Hubby

Since this is not titled as a chaptered series, I hope some consideration will be given to moving this OUT of the LW category...perhaps into Erotic Coupling. OR, bring Hubby back to a contributing character. He was present in this tale, but the scenes in which he appears could disappear without ANY significant change in the story. He is simply there...he is neither fighting her actions nor contributing to them, except for a passive acceptance. Sweetie is not basing any of her extramarital decisions on how Hubby reacts, pro or con or even advisory!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well Done

Very much belongs in The LW category (read the category outline: Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more). Sorry to disappoint those, what was the word... "Fucktards" name callers.

Keep up the good work, well written even with the odd typo.

mjar65mjar65over 10 years ago
losers with negative comment

Are these anonymous commenters on the hunt for stories like this? Do they actually read them or just habitually give everyone '1' votes and make putrid comments? Are they religious nutters or do they just hate women? Are they so pathetic because they think a woman shouldn't have sexy thoughts except about them? Or are they total losers who are so bad with women they've not had a fuck for years?

They are boring and a waste of space ...but please make sure you and other writers carry on giving us your great stuff to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mjar65, you must be new

The retinue of closet cuckolds (eunuchs desiring to be cuckolded but having never had a woman must compound their denial with over-the-top protestations) spend ALL their time reading and commenting on hotwife stories.

Who are you to judge how those weirdos spend their days? Let the insecure woman-haters vent in the comments, stories with tens of thousands of views and a couple dozen comments? Do the math, it is a small but very vocal minority of perverts who get off on loudly decrying the very thing that makes them juicy - live and let live bro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fag

And askank whore writer

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The heat seems to have been too much for Kate since there have been no new submissions since 2015. What a pity. Resistantance to heat of all kinds logically seems part of the job description for a slut,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous