Kat's Lunch Date At The Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On his way to her legs, Chris pulls her shirt down further to kiss the underside of her tits and her ribcage. She jerks slightly and giggles as he hits a tickle nerve, making her tits knock his forehead.

"Did you just hit me?" he asks her with a wry smile.

"You made me do it," she smiles back at him, pushing the top of his head down.

Chris lifts her butt and rotates her body 90 degrees. He sits back on the bench as she scoots back, letting her bootheels come to rest on the edge of the picnic table. Chris smiles as he finds himself squarely between Kat's naked thighs; the place he's been thinking about nonstop for weeks. He hikes her skirt up to around her belly and comes face to face with her smooth, clean valley.

"Well that's new," he comments.

"You like it? I did it this morning in the bath while we were texting."

"That's so fucking hot."

"Which part? The shaving or the fact that I was doing it while we were texting?"

"Both!"

"Good. I'm glad you like it. But you're supposed to LiCK it."

"Ohhh, yes ma'am."

Kat lays her back firmly into the wooden boards of the table. She looks up into the blue background of the forest canopy. Her worries and frustrations blow away with the wind as Chris kisses the insides of her thighs. He kisses and licks her smooth legs, up to the flesh surrounding her pussy. His tongue tracing the smooth skin, close enough to smell her horniness. As he makes contact with her cunt, she instinctively presses her hips forward, forcing her pussy into his face. He takes it dutifully. Chris keeps his eyes open, so he can watch her body as he french kisses her beautiful young cunt. This cunt that till a few weeks ago belonged solely to his best friend. This cunt that he has fantasized about for years. He pauses for another mental snapshot. It's not going to be enough. He reaches into his pocket and grabs his cell phone. He holds it back from his face and snaps a shot of his tongue buried deep in Kat's pussy. He pulls back and snaps another of her clean shaven pussy by itself before returning to his task.

As his tongue penetrates her hole Kat lets out a relaxed moan of pleasure. He can taste her sultry musk, her arousal, her sweat and her womanhood. He tilts his head to the side and takes her lips in his. As he massages her labia with his mouth, his outstretched tongue moves back and forth like a pendulum, teasing her entrance. He mouths at her sex like a kitten over spilled milk, consuming her, darting his tongue into her depths.

Meanwhile, while Chris is busy eating Kat out, she reaches for her sweater. She nonchalantly takes out her cellphone and dials her husband. Once she hears it ringing she turns down the volume and sets it back on the table.

Brad's having lunch with his coworkers at a chinese buffet. He retrieves his phone from his pocket, sees the call is from his wife and excuses himself from the table. "Hello. Hello? Hello-oo?" She can hear Brad faintly through the handset. Brad on the other hand only hears muffled static. He finds a quiet corner and sticks his finger in his other ear. Then he hears something, a moan. His eyes widen as he realizes exactly what's happening. His loving wife is going to indulge him after all and let him hear her exploits.

Brad hears her moans grow as Chris finds her clit with his tongue. He pushes it around like a joystick. Kat has her hands on the back of Chris's head. She starts out rubbing his soft hair affectionately but as he continues his assault she finds herself pressing and manipulating his head between her open thighs.

"Fuckin hell, Kat. You taste sooo good. I could eat you for breakfast lunch and dinner. But today I s'pose lunch will have to do."

Brad can hear every word. His dick swells. He promptly pays the cashier and heads out to his truck. He drives away from the restaurant, toward the industrial end of town as he releases his cock from it's confines. He puts the phone on speaker and sets it beside him. He can hear kissing and sucking noises above his wife's moans. Chris must still be eating her out he derives.

Chris slides his hands over Kat's bare legs, up and down. One hand moves in for the assist, while the other drops to his own needs. He strokes his cock with his left hand as his right presses circles against her wet cunt. She moans louder as his middle finger slips through the wet folds and into her pussy. He inserts just to the first knuckle and begins slowly massaging her luxurious wet snatch as his tongue continues its labored assault.

Kat cannot stand the teasing any longer. She tries pulling him up gingerly by his head, but when he resists she grabs his ears and pulls him up forcefully.

"I said get UP here," she insists. "I want your dick inside me. I NEED you to fuck me... now." She lifts her head enough to zero in on his meat. She grabs it and directs it toward her wide open cunt. They both watch with bated breath as the head of his cock penetrates her body.

"Wait," he says, pulling out again.

"What? What is it?! Why did you stop?"

"Well, I had another position in mind, just to start."

"Like what?" she asks with more than a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Chris grabs her hand and pulls her sitting up. He sits down on the bench behind him again.

"Well with the boots and all, I kinda thought you'd look mighty fine as my little cowgirl."

She smiles down at him, lets her feet fall to the ground and stands in front of him. He takes the opportunity to feast on her supple melons. While he's sucking and kissing her once again, Kat takes a minute to look around. Through the trees, a couple hundred yards out on the lake she spots a lone fisherman. She looks back and removes Chris's shirt. He turns his body so his legs straddle the bench and he lays back.

Feeling all riled up, and a bit nasty, Kat realizes that if she straddles Chris standard cowgirl, she'd have her back to the lake. Not one to miss an opportunity to do a good deed, Kat turns her back instead on Chris, fully facing the lake and her new secret admirer. She throws a leg over Chris, straddling his stomach, letting her wet, hot pussy come to rest on his tight abs, scooting around just enough; tracing his belly with her hot cunt. She leans forward, arches her back and directs his pole toward her fertile garden.

Kat descends upon his manhood. Together they let out a joint moan of satisfaction. She sits up, letting her voyeur get a full frontal as she rides Chris's cock. With her boots planted firmly on the ground she can raise and lower her body with relative ease. Chris watches his hands on Kat's ass, his cock disappearing and reappearing in the shadow beneath her as she loses him within her tight folds.

She slows, letting her full weight come to rest on his lap. His cock completely submerged in this beautiful woman. She turns back and smiles at him. "Yeee-ha," she says. "You're bigger than I recall, sir" she confesses.

"Well thank you. You like my cock?" he asks in return.

"Chris. I LOVE your cock. I love to see it. I love to touch it and taste it. And I especially love, uhhng," she continues as her movements resume, "to ride it."

Kat leans forward, resting her hands on the bench between his knees. She quickens her pace. Chris watches the delicate ripples of soft flesh of her ass as she bounces up and down on his dick. He can feel his cum start to will its way up so he stops her.

"Turn around," he commands, buying himself some time. She obediently complies, carefully spinning her body 180 degrees, keeping his cock locked deep in her pussy as she does. She resumes her movements, bouncing and twirling her hips as Chris cheers her on with his moans. He watches her tits bounce and shake back and forth. Her hands rest on his chest, kneading the muscles beneath the taught skin.

They pause as they hear a dog collar off in the distance. They both look over to see a middle aged man in jeans and a t-shirt walking his dog down one of the paths. Kat looks back at Chris and they smile at each other. She continues her movement. The man stops and watches. Kat looks over and sees him. She arches her back, thrusting her large tits into prominent view. The man takes his cock out and begins to stroke it as he watches the show. Kat loves it. She smiles wickedly at Chris as she begins bouncing up and down on his cock with force.

"Uh uh uh uh. Ooooooh fuck Chris. Your cock feels so fucking nice" she pants.

"You like being watched, huh?" He asks.

"Guess so," she replies as she continues to ride her stud. She continues this for at least another 5 minutes before she gets winded and slows down. Right as she does their nearest voyeur, now on his knees, cums onto the path. Kat sees this and smiles.

She leans down and kisses Chris, sliding her tongue next to his. They make out like teenagers as he thrusts his cock upward, pistoning up into her driving pussy. Keeping his tongue in her mouth, Chris puts his hand around her back and sits up. He throws a leg back over the bench, grabs her firmly by the ass and stands up. She hangs on tightly around his neck as they make out. Her tits smashed against his chest. They stand there for a spell, continuing to thrust against one another, not wanting to waste a second of this fleeting time they've found together.

He lays her back on the picnic table. She lets her feet rest on the bench behind him, laying back and spreading her legs for her lover. He wastes no time and pushes in completely, filling her pussy with his meat.

"Ooooohhhhhh, yaaa. Just like that. That feels soooo good" she moans.

"I agree," Chris adds as his cock glides slowly out, then all the way back to the hilt. She is hot. She is wet. She is tight.

"I agree as well," Brad says to himself as he envisions the scene unfolding on the other end of the line. He has found the gravel parking lot of a defunct factory where he can whip off in peace.

Chris secures Kat by her waist and begins thrusting. Slow out. Hard in. He watches her tits move to his choreography. She stares at him staring at her. Her eyes filled with lust. Her mouth agape. Chris looks around and spots the boatman. He has drifted closer. Closing the distance between them by half. Chris picks up his pace, adding a gyration to his powerful thrusts.

Brad hears a cross between labored grunt and a gasp escaping his wife's lips, timed with his friend's rhythmic fucking. Slaps of flesh against flesh. It's too much, Brad pulls down on his cock and releases a torrent of cum onto the floorboard of his truck. Good timing too, looks like another car just pulled in. He zips up and drives back to work while his wife continues her lunch.

So aroused by her writhing body beneath him, Chris reaches up and massages Kat's full, soft chest, trapping her erect nipples between his fingers, squeezing them as he gropes her. He pushes his cock in deep, grinding into her, backs out and slams in again, grinding, slamming, grinding, slamming.

"Uh, uh, uh... Oh, oh oh, oh. Ho- holyshit" Kat ramps up for an explosive orgasm. "Don'tstop" she commands. Chris continues the twisting thrusts exactly as is, watching her close her eyes, place her hands over his on her tits, and cum. "Harder" she breathes. He gives her what she wants. He drives into her with wild abandon. In turn she cums and she cums some more, shaking and gyrating her pelvis hard into his. Her skin blushes as she releases her hot cum over and around his swollen cock. It escapes from her body, mixing into his pubic hair. "Oh, Oh, OHH, OHmygod yes. Yes. YESSSssss!!!" She exclaims. She pauses, letting everything sink in to its fullest.

The feeling and the sight overcomes Chris. In a move he's been thinking about for the past three weeks, he withdraws his cock until just the tip rests barely in her pussy. He reaches down with his right hand and grasps his cock firmly. Giving it a few powerful strokes he releases a flood of seed into the entrance to her womb. He watches it spill out of her, covering her pussylips with his sticky cum as it runs down the crack of her ass and pools on the picnic table. He gives a few thrusts into her depths, watching as his cock forces his cum into her willing young body. He stays buried inside as he leans down to give her a sweet kiss on the mouth.

She lets out a long, relaxed breath as she falls gracefully from her summit.

"How was that?" Chris asks his lover.

"WONderful," Kat replies, stretching her arms above her head.

He stands up, nodding toward her vagina. "That, m'dear, is a creampie."

She sits up and looks at his cum leaking from her pussy.

"I see. And that's a big turn on for you?"

"Bigtime," he answers.

As they clean up she mentions "You know Brad went out and got me the Plan B after the last time we got together."

"What? Damnit. Did you take it?"

"Well I kind of had to."

"Is he gonna do that every time?"

She thinks for a moment. "Only the times he knows about. Besides, I wouldn't be lying if I told him that this time you came ON me and not IN me."

"Sneaky girl."

They kiss goodbye and return to work. Kat has to sit on a fast food napkin on her drive back lest she end up with a wet spot on the back of her skirt. What Kat doesn't realize until she gets back to the freezing-ass office is that she's left her cardigan at the park. It must've fallen from the table and she didn't notice. Once back at her desk, she looks down and sees her nipples standing at full attention. Damnit. She makes a vain attempt to stay hidden behind her computer for the afternoon, but at about 4:30 Dan comes into her office. He asks her a question about one of the projects they're working on together in Atlanta. Reluctantly, she stands and walks to the filing cabinets. She opens the middle drawer, hiding her tits from Dan's view, but can't find the file. She closes the drawer and, giving in to the situation, bends to the lowest drawer where she knows the file really is. Her neckline droops as she searches.

Dan's eyes grow wide as he bares witness to Kat's braless, heavy tits hanging down as she thumbs the files. To his delight her head is down and attention elsewhere. His dick swells in his pants as he realizes he can see the entirety of her left breast, from inside to outside. He even spies her nipple, erect, hanging beneath her globe like a pink suction cup. She glances up without moving her head, noticing the fast-growing bulge in his slacks. She casts her gaze back down and can see the low hanging neckline of her shirt. Her pussy moistens. Dan continues to stare, he can see between her tits, all the way to her stomach. He's in awe. He almost cums at the mere sight of it.

Kat finds the file and stands up. "Here it... is?" There is no one there, Dan has fled before his erection is discovered. He returns to his desk, playing over what he just saw in his mind. She delivers them to his desk, where his embarrassment is hidden safely below his desk. She watches his eyes. He doesn't make eye contact, but looks to the file she's set on his desk, then up to her erect nipples poking into the thin blouse. She smiles and returns to her own desk.

Unable to concentrate, Dan distracts himself in the final minutes of the day, as Kat does, by checking the end-of-day email report. They both see the big news at the same time.

"So... next week we go to Atlanta," she hollers across the corridor.

"Guess so," is all he can reply.

"Well, you book the plane. I'll book the hotel," she says as a fresh tingle circulates through her pussy.

12