Kat's Pizza

Story Info
Kat doesn't have money for the delivery guy.
1.3k words
3.82
54.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat walked up to her apartment as the sun set over the ocean. It was a beautiful night, though she was a little too tried to enjoy it. Work had been hard that day, and she was relieved to be done with it. She walked inside, closing the front door behind her. It felt good to be home and away from the bustle of the world.

Kat realized she was hungry, and went into the kitchen. "Damn," she exclaimed, opening the fridge, and surveying its empty shelves. The whole week had been hard, and she had kept putting off her trip to the grocery. Now she was paying the price, alone and hungry in a barren house.

An exasperated search of the kitchen turned up no hidden food. Not that she had really expected to find any, but she at least had to look. Kat grabbed the phone and dialed the pizza place which was down the street. She ordered a medium pizza and a coke.

"We will have it there in about 30 minutes," a cheerful voice assured her.

"Well," Kat thought, "I have 30 minutes to kill and I don't want to use it sitting around and thinking about being hungry." She hopped into the shower and washed her hair, stepped out, and toweled it off. Then she put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Comfortable clothes for an evening alone.

Kat flipped on the TV as she waited for the delivery guy to show up. She was aimlessly flipping channels when she heard his knock at the door. She flipped the TV back off and made her way over to the door and pulled it open.

"I would have dried my hair if I had know someone like you was going to bring my pizza." Kat could have died as the words escaped her mouth. She blushed and thought about kicking herself. She really had not meant to say that. It was just that she had opened the door, expecting some high school kid. Instead she found herself standing before a tall man man with deep blue eyes.

"Thanks," Blue Eyes replied. "But you look just great the way you are now."

"Great," Kat thought, "he's flirting with me, and not only do I look like a dish mop, but I'm acting like an idiot." She knew she needed to say something, but she wasn't sure what. "I'm sorry," she began, "I didn't mean for that to come out like it did. It's just that you don't look like the typical delivery guys."

"Yea, I guess not," Blue Eyes answered. "My parents own the store. They wanted to go on a second honeymoon, so my sister and I are running it while they are away. It's not as easy as I thought it would be. I messed up the scheduling and I don't have enough delivery people working tonight. So you get your pizza delivered by me."

"Oh well, we all make mistakes," Kat laughed. "Besides, I prefer you to the guys you normally have running stuff over," she said flashing him a big smile. "So how much do I owe you?"

Blue Eyes glanced at her receipt. "I believe that $15 will do it."

"Come on inside while I get it," Kat said as she turned around. He followed her in as she went to get her purse.

Kat picked up her purse and looked around inside. She had $1.50. She frantically looked around in all its compartments hoping to find a few extra dollars, but nothing was there. Now she really wanted die. She didn't want to tell Blue Eyes, but she didn't seem to have much choice at this point.

"I'm sorry," she began, dreading the words that were coming next. "But I don't seem to have any money." She bit her lip, waiting to see what he was going to say.

"Are you serious?"

"I am afraid that I am."

"Well," Blue Eyes replied, "we generally like our customers to pay us. It makes the books work out much nicer." He paused for a second, and then continued. "But for a woman as beautiful as yourself, I think we can let it go till next time."

Kat felt the relief wash over her as she realize what he had said. That had been a lot easier than she expected, even if she was sure she was winning the prize for village idiot tonight. "Thanks, I don't know what to say."

"Well we all make mistakes," Blue Eyes answered as he turned to leave.

"Wait," Kat called after him. "I have something for your tip."

As he turned around Kat threw her arms around him and kissed him. She didn't know how to expect him to react. She hoped she didn't shock him. But he didn't seem shocked at all. He pulled her tight and returned her kiss.

"I need more deliveries like this one," he whispered in her ear. "Though you were a bad girl, ordering a pizza with out any money."

"Well," Kat whispered, "bad girls need to be spanked." She said it like a joke, but in her heart it was more like a plea. She didn't really expect him to take the hint. But he did. Within a second of her uttering the words, he had thrown her over his shoulder and carried her to the couch.

He sat down and threw her over his knee. Kat was surprised. A little scared. and very excited. She felt his hand close around the waistband of her shorts. He yanked them down, taking her panties with them. She felt herself blush as she lay bare bottomed, draped over his knees, with her shorts half way down to her ankles.

"I have been very bad," she said in a deep and husky voice. "I need you to punish me."

She felt his hand come down on her ass. It was hard, and the sound of it made her ears ring. She cried out, and another smack landed on her ass. Kat grabbed one of the pillows off the couch and buried her face in it. She could scream this way an not have the neighbors call the police. It hurt when he spanked her, but at the same time it fulfilled a desire deep inside her.

Kat made no move to get away. She just pulled the pillow tightly to her face and screamed each time his hand landed on her red bottom. She found herself crying and begging him to stop. Yet she still made no effort to stop him. His firm hand held her in place, and his other hand delivered her punishment. She couldn't believe how wet she was, her juices were dripping down her thighs.

"I see you like this," Blue Eyes said, stopping for a second to give her a chance to answer.

Kat was in no state to talk. She had tears streaming down her face and she couldn't catch her breath. She just nodded. She felt him lift her up and drape her over the arm rest of her couch. "Is he going to spank me some more?" she though. She wasn't sure she could take it.

But Blue Eyes had other ideas. Kat heard the zipper of his pants, and then the soft sound of cloth piling on the floor. She felt his hands on the back of her legs, pulling them apart. Then she felt him enter her. All of him, in one swift motion. She clutched her pillow tightly and cried into it. Not from pain this time, but from pure pleasure. Kat felt him lay on her back and reach around her as he thrust into her. He squeezed her breasts and teased her nipples. She came, sending spasms through her body. She tried to squirm, but he held her still, using her body for his pleasure. She felt him come and he screamed his own pleasure and collapsed on her back.

"I think I'm going to bring you a free pizza every day."

"I'd like that Blue Eyes," Kat answered, "I really would."