All Comments on 'Katy's Boobs Ch. 02'

by AddToWater

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very hot!

And very well written.

I would love you to explore the new relationship with Tom and his aunt.

Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
When a title is crude I assume the rest of

the tale will be also so I don't read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
liked it

thanks good story

Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
super hot

please write more about tom and his aunt

more sex and feelings between them.

very well writen,and merry christmas

best regards yos

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Let's Have More !

I have 2 drop dead gorgeous Aunts whom I'd love to shag the way the guy does, so this story appealed to me very much. Brilliantly written, one of the hottest stories I have read of its' type. There has to be another chapter. As for the reader who doesn't like stories with rude titles, what are they expecting on this site - The Sound Of Music ?

jackal_manjackal_manover 16 years ago
Merry Christmas indeed.

I loved the first chapter, and I loved this chapter just as much. Tom is turning into quite the incestuous Casanova, isn't he? Despite the occasional typo, this was extremely well written, everything from the style, the scant humor, the the vividly painted sex scene. Non-erotic portions were eloquently well paced, too.<br><br>I'm very curious to see how this develops. It seems a confessional to Aunt Ellen about Tom's escapade with Katy is inevitable, so a full-on revelation seems imminent. Whichever direction you choose to take this, I'll follow.<br><br>Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As long as we're sharing our personal philosophies

When someone professes not to have read a story based on its title, yet takes the myriad steps necessary to rate and comment upon said story, I assume that person is a colossal douche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bravo

Well done. I'm hooked and looking forward to the next installment. Please disregard the occasional detractor, those of us who are reading are clearly enjoying the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
excellant story

great second installment, I can't wait to see what happens when the truth about the boxers comes out...will Katy and Jack's secret come out too? I can't wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it More Please

Love it. I think you should continue with Tom and the Aunt. You might consider making her sluttier with time (like wearing the tiny black bikini). The story leans in this direction already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved the boxers hook

A sequel to match Ch 1 - well done I loved the boxers hook priming the reader for Ch 3, but still giving the story plenty of possible directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More with Katy!

While the Aunt was fun I want to hear more about lithe sexy katy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Can't Wait for Ch. 3

Your story is great and I think I speak for a lot of readers by saying that we can't wait to read Chapter 3 and many more!! It's rare to find such a hot story like this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
XD

loved the ending

Satatip88Satatip88almost 13 years ago
wow

Great way to end the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
punch line is the best

I have specially liked the way u deliver ur punchlines. ..too good

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

loved it sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AMAZING

You sir are one of the best writers, as far as I can say from this piece, absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Loving the twists :)

Jason

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
oh, oh...

Busted! Now the cum is really going to fly.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
AWESOME, she found the boxers.

Can’t wait to see where you take us.

Fantastic!

Love this series.

Tom needs the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, keep them cumming!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Cue the dramatic music "Dunt...dah...DUUUNNNNN!" Busted!!!!! Aunt Ellen found the underwear! 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄

I'm very sensitive about infidelity. So for that reason, I dropped the score from 5 down to 3. But the ending was freaking awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my God! That is one of the all-time hottest stories that I've ever read on Literotica!

PLEASE tell me there is more to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great, so far. But where is the rest?

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelabout 2 years ago

Come on, man, NO MEANS NO. I know this is an old story, but it's set in modern times and already known back then. But what can we expect from a lesser man like Tom Lenovo? A coward who would spy on her sleeping cousin and molest her, and later in the shadows of the night, have sex with her making her believe it was somebody else; and less than 12 hours later, to also spy on her married aunt, to later jump on her and have sex with her against her will. And of course, he (or the author?) portrays himself as the superior man of the house... Yeah, ha-ha, no. What we have here is just the first actions of a serial raper. And let me guess, he will deny the boxers are his and blame somebody else? I wouldn't be surprised.

Well written, just a bad story with a terrible main character.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

Ooohhh¡¡¡What a great cliffhanger (BOOM)

🐇💨💩

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excuse the language, but DAMN!!! What a shocker! Before I make my comment, I must say this. While the morality of what Tom is doing is not right, no one in this story is innocent except for the uncle at this point. The way I see, Jack and Katy have been lovers for a while now. Again while Tom is wrong for his part you can't beat him up for that. You've been a teenager and had hormonal dreams or fantasies. Now as for Tom's aunt, she ain't no innocent either. Although she was set up, nobody told her to be a perv on her nephew while taking a shower. Why was she in the bathroom spying on him in the first place? If no really meant no, it surely didn't seem like it. And after it was done, she seemed quite satisfied to me. I'm sorry ladies if it sounds like I'm be a ass about, but what type of genre are you reading anyway. Don't read a great story line and then throw shade one it. That's disrespectful to the author of this story. Personally, I think he is one of best authors at his craft. There are so many other mediocre authors out there that doesn't write as well as he does. Now, back to the author, you continue to surprise me with your twist and turns. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAddToWater@AddToWater
Update as of October 15, 2023: Treasured Readers: To show the world that I am not dead (or in prison), the long-awaited Chapters 5 AND 6 of my "Jacuzzi" series have just been posted! Not wishing to leave readers hanging for another few years, I am also actively working hard o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Katy's Boobs Previous Part
Katy's Boobs Series Info