All Comments on 'Katy's Reluctant New Look Ch. 04 Redux'

by PhilCanyon

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very hot body - no doubt - she makes the story

It is nice to see a perfect womans body

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice story and at least

the photo's are good compared to some of the computer generated stuff you see - pity we never got to see her naked -loved the one showing her nipples.

PhilCanyonPhilCanyonover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks to Everyone for the Comments

Most of all, I thank Bob and Cheryl for their artwork. He take the photos, she poses for them. Together, they are awesome!!!

Darkside06Darkside06about 14 years ago
Wonderful

This has been one of my favorite stories since I first found it many years ago. I can't tell you how much the excellent photos and beautiful woman help to make the story. I was very excited when I saw that you were going to be "finishing" the last chapter and dividing it up. When can we expect to see the next redux?

Darkside06Darkside06about 14 years ago
Wonderful

This has been one of my favorite stories since I first found it many years ago. I can't tell you how much the excellent photos and beautiful woman help to make the story. I was very excited when I saw that you were going to be "finishing" the last chapter and dividing it up. When can we expect to see the next redux?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

waiting another story like this please

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
Katy's independent Audit -cum-Revalidation !

As per the ISO owner's manual every Husband [Owner of his wife's sexy ass} should get an independant evaluation of His property[Wife] every 6 months by a duly appointed & qualified Independent Auditor / Evaluator / assessor to get a NAV [Net Assesible Value } on His Investment made @ the time of Marriage !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Whats with the pix?? Did you raid old age home???

The 'story' is inept shit. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Whore's and cucks.

Never understood the turn on, just sick and sad, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Story not too bad but the photo's were fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hot

it's great

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding story of an upstanding pillar of the community

Those photos got part of my anatomy standing up !!! Well written teaser with a very high caliber model that oozes sensuality through the cameras lens ! What a great pairing it totally works !!’

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another dumb cuck and slut story, like a million others on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am done with this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous