Kayla Comes Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Kayla and Trevor have sex for the first time.
5.8k words
4.34
11.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor finished rucking out the stalls and headed in the direction of the smokehouse to pick out one of the hams that he slaughtered recently. Almost everything they ate was grown on the plantation under his watchful eye. He picked out the perfect ham and strolled, leisurely back to the main house.

He put the ham into the over and turned his attention to a basket of mustard greens which he cleaned and put into a large kettle with a ham hock. His mind wandered to the feel of Kayla as her body pressed against his, the scent of her hair as it wafted to his nostrils and he felt his length burgeoning beneath his faded jeans. It had been a long time since a woman had affected him like this. He had long ago blocked out all memories of his ex wife and the years he spent in prison because of stupid mistake he made.

He had to stop dwelling on the attractive woman upstairs. There was no chance that she would be interested in a lowly, hired hand. Yes he had done his homework on Miss Kayla Moody. She was the only daughter of a wealthy family from Long Island. She had spent most of her life in prestigious, boarding schools and had graduated from a very, prestigious college with a Doctorate in English Literature. She was way out of his league. He had barely, graduated from high school and most of what he learned be learned himself the hard way.

Upstairs, Kayla awoke from her short nap and reached for her laptop which was on the nightstand. She disciplined herself to try and write a little each day. For what seemed like hours, she stared at the blank page of the word processor. The nagging, hunger gnawing at her innermost, depths intruding into her thoughts, The sumptuous aroma of the ham cooking in the over wafting up to her room also causing a nagging, gnawing feeling in her stomach as she realized she was hungry.

Shutting her laptop she slid her legs from beneath the covers and winced in pain as she put her weight on her ankle. Limping, she managed to hobble to the door and slowly made her way downstairs. The alluring aroma of the cooking ham guiding her way to the kitchen.

"I thought I told you to stay off that ankle..." he barked!

"Really it doesn't hurt at all..." she replied.

"You know you make a rotten liar...." he chuckled. "Well...as long as you're here and so stubborn you may as well make yourself useful..." he remarked snidely; "can you get me the wine glasses there in the cupboard right over your head?"

She reached up for the wine glasses when she felt his hot breath on her neck. His arm's encircling her waist. His lip's grazing the flesh of the nape of her neck. She could feel the length of his burgeoning, erection against the crease of her buttocks. Smell the manly, musk of him. "Got them..." she choked. Turning around she stared into his aquamarine blue eyes.

Taking the wine glasses from her hands, he placed them down on the counter. His eye's gazing deeply into the liquid depths of her jade green eyes. His lip's, inches away from her pouting, lip's. Bringing his lip's closer he brushed her moist lip's with an exploratory kiss. "I've wanted to do that all day..." he said softly.

She grew weak in the knees as there lips met in the fleeting kiss. Nearly swooning, "I think I have been wanting that all day too", she whispered. Her nostrils filled with the musky scent of his aftershave. A shiver running through her body as their lip's met again. This time in a lingering kiss, His tongue exploring the sultry wetness of her mouth, her arms, encircling his broad, muscular back, Feeling the heat of his burgeoning, length even through the harsh, denim,his burning, blue eye's gazing into her emerald eyes. Without a word spoken there lip's met. His nostrils filled with the intoxicating scent of jasmine.

There kiss lingered. Her hands, slowly roaming down the broad expanse of his back as they both eagerly accepted each other's probing tongue. Her torso melding against his as she relaxed in his arms, Her steadfast, resolve weakening under his ardent, kiss she wiggled out of the lascivious embrace."I just need a little more time..." she murmured; "I hope you can understand its not you it's me. "

Would you care for some wine", he offered as he poured her a glass.

"Yes thank you very much", she replied.

"There's no need for an explanation..." he smiled taking a sip of his wine.

"Yes there is...", she interjected; "my mother and father messed me up they kept me hidden away from the world in expensive boarding schools while they went merrily about there lives...it wasn't till after their divorce that I found out they sent me away to boarding schools so that I wouldn't see them fighting tooth and nail...I guess I have afraid to let go and meet a man and get on with my life for fear I end up just like them...instead I immersed myself in my studies and my writing career...so you see I am damaged goods...."

"Were all damaged one way or another..." he murmured.

"I'm sorry I've never admitted that to anyone before..." she apologized.

"It's ok we all need to get stuff off our chests once in awhile", he replied.

"Dinner is almost ready would you care for some more wine", he asked pouring himself another glass?

"I really shouldn't but I could use some more..." she remarked; "are you trying to get me drunk...?" "Believe me that's the farthest thing from my mind", he said a sarcastic tone to his voice as he carved the ham and put the meat onto a platter and placed it on the kitchen table along with a heaping bowl of mustard greens and a bowl of mashed potatoes. There was already a basket of corn bread and a gravy boat with her Grandmother's red eye gravy on the table. He courteously, held out the chair for her as she hobbled to the table. "It doesn't hurt badly huh..." he chuckled.

"You're such a smart ass...only when I walk on it", she retorted tongue in cheek. She was so close to him she could smell the piquant, scent of his masculinity as he pushed the chair for her. She wasn't sure if it was the wine or the fact he was so close to her as she felt a heat course through her body.

"Mm...everything looks so good...I don't know where to begin..." she murmured as she surveyed the bounty of food in front of her.

"Try the red eye gravy...it's your Grandmother's recipe and I think I came close..." he murmured.

Fond memories of Sunday dinners with her Grandmother came flooding back to her as she sampled the sumptuous wares on her plate. "I think it's absolutely perfect..." she smiled. "I just realized...I do not know a thing about you..." she inquired?

His eyebrows, raised and his lip's curled as he mulled over her question. "You wouldn't be interested..." he murmured as he tried to dodge her probing query.

"Try me..." she replied; sensing by his demeanor that she had struck a nerve!

Seeing there was no way to avoid her probing, question he took a sip of his wine as he mulled over his answer; "You tell me...", he began; "I grew up in a small town in California. I went through the whole surf board thing. I had dreams of being an actor...you know the whole Hollywood thing. I even tried it for awhile had an agent and everything but it didn't pan out. So I moved here to Georgia and that's when I met your Grandmother. I was out of work out of money so I answered a classified ad for a live in caretaker...."

She sensed that there was something he wasn't telling her but she didn't want to pry. He would tell her when he was ready.

Her writer's brain began to whirl as she cast him as the perfect,alpha male for her novel. So far her time at the plantation had given her plenty of fodder for her novel. But, there was one crucial, element she needed for her novel that her research would not be complete without. They sat and talked as they finished the bottle of wine. She arose from her seat, her head spinning from the wine so that she stumbled forcing her to lean against the table to regain her balance. "Oh I think I had too much wine..." she giggled.

"Let me help you upstairs..." he offered, gallantly, wrapping one sinewy, arm around her shoulder and taking her hand.

"Are you insured..." she giggled; "against bodily injury...?"

"I'll check my policy later..." he chortled. His strong arm, wrapped about her they slowly, negotiated the staircase making their way to her bedroom. He held onto her as she went to slide beneath the rumpled, covers. Her legs, gave way beneath her and the sudden shift in weight caused them to both tumble onto the bed. Both erupting into a chorus of uproarious laughter, His torso coming to rest between her splayed thighs for a brief, moment before he rolled off her.

She grabbed his hand, "Stay with me please..." she asked; "just until I fall asleep...."

"I'm not sure that would be a wise idea..." he chuckled.

"Oh why...tell me..." she giggled; "are you afraid of me...?"

"No not of you..." he laughed!

"Pretty please..." she said her smile changing to a pout.

He needed no further encouragement. His rampant, length was erect and alert beneath the denim of his jeans. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt in his hurry to undress. Revealing his sun bronzed, chest and washboard like abdomen, With shaking hands he loosened the button on his jeans and slid the zipper down letting his jeans fall around his ankles. He stood back up and stepped out of them naked save for a pair of briefs.

Her cheeks, coloring with abashment as she couldn't help but ogle the prominent, outline of his shaft boldly displayed beneath the briefs as he slid beneath the sheets.

She changed her position and laid her head down on his shoulder. A soft, sigh issuing from her lip's as his arm drifted around her, cradling her against him. Her fingers, toying with the curly, tendrils of his chest hair, her fingers, maundering down over the corrugated, sinews of his abdomen. Her hand, brushing the burgeoning, length of his penis clearly outlined beneath his briefs. She ran her supple, fingers over the clearly defined, length, feeling it swell beneath her fingers. Her finger's, stole down the length of his sinewy, corded thigh.

He sucked in a sharp, quick breath as her fingertip's traced over the sensitive, flesh of his erection. His lip's, seeking her trembling, swollen lips. His limber, tongue sliding betwixt her parted lip's darting repeatedly into the sultry, recesses of her mouth. He rolled over on his side, drawing the intoxicating, lassie against him. His lips, capturing hers, His tongue, parting the pouty, pink folds and darting brazenly into the steamy, interior. His hot, hard length buried between them.

They kissed for what seemed like hours. Capturing each other's mouth with hungry, urgency, their tongues fervently exploring the sultry, depths of each others mouths, Withdrawing the limber length of his tongue from the steamy, recesses of her mouth he let his lips maunder softly and flirtingly down the slender, length of her neck. Planting tiny, butterfly kisses along the artery pulsing beneath his lips.

"Oh God that feels so good..." she murmured her torso arching and writhing beneath his kisses. Her hand's, encircling his broad back and drawing herself tighter against him. Her finger's, maundering between their melded torsos and fondling the eager column of his arousal beneath his briefs.

Overcome with a burning,desire unlike any she has ever known she didn't withdraw her hand from the tumescent, column evident beneath the thin, briefs. Instead she kneaded it as if kneading a loaf of bread. "Ugh...you're doing just fine baby..." he moaned softly. It was becoming increasingly, uncomfortable as his erection, burgeoned. He wanted to free it from its confinement but he was afraid to break the spell.

As if reading his mind, her fingers, stealthily slipped beneath the waistband. Her gasp of surprise as her finger's found the length of his straining, arousal and freed it from its confinement muffled by his tongue, fervently exploring her mouth.

"Oh my...it's bigger then I imagined it would be...", she murmured in surprise. Her finger's, roamed over the flared, mushroom shaped crown taking in every detail. Marveling at the smooth, softness of the skin, her fingers, continuing their languorous tour as they slid down to the girth of the shaft, her finger's, tracing every vein and bumps and ridge as if charting a course on a map.

"Kayla....ugh...this isn't good idea..." he murmured; "I haven't been with a woman in...ugh...a long time...."

Instinctively, her finger's slid up and down the shaft soon finding a slow, languid rhythm. "Am I doing it right..." she questioned, softly?

"Oh yes baby...just like that..." he moaned. Her slow, lazy strokes causing a thin, stream of his secretions to drool from the plum sized head. Drooling down over the crown to coat her stroking, fingers, He closed his eyes and lolled his head back on the bed as she leisurely masturbated him.

"Shush...just lie back and enjoy this..., she scolded.

"What do you have in mind..., he inquired?

"That's for me to know and you to find out..., she replied as her lip's sought his. She kissed him softly. Tasting the slight, salinity of his lip's. Slowly she straddled him allowing her lips to travel down his neck. Her palm's molding themselves to the contours of his broad sun bronzed chest. Her lips, traversing his chest, Tasting the slightly, salty flavor of his sweat, Her tongue, slithering out to tease and taunt the hair encircled, male nipples till they stood at attention from his chest.

"Mm...I think I like this..., he groaned, as her lips moved languorously down the flatness of his washboard like abdomen.

"Mm...then you're going to like this even better..." Parting her lip's she engulfed the head in the warmth of her mouth. "Mm...! Letting the plum, shaped head slip from her mouth she wrapped her supple, fingers around the thickness of his shaft glistening with her saliva and stroked him languorously from base to tip. Her slow, masturbation of his turgid,length was having the desired effect as a stream of his juices drooled from the mushroom, shaped head coating her stroking fingers. She added to his misery by engulfing the plum, sized crown in her mouth and twirling her tongue languidly over it gathering up his slightly, salty emissions. She felt his testes, tighten under her fingers as she fondled them gently. Her tongue, slithering up and down the stiff, length of his shaft. "Oh God baby...I'm going to come..., he groaned as his testes, contracted violently. His back arching upwards as he himself deeper into her hot wet, mouth.

She felt the tell tale pulsations travel up the length of his tumescent, shaft. Her finger's, now racing up and down as she heard his harsh, masculine groan of pleasure. With a profound shudder he surrendered to her adroit, ministrations as the dam burst inside him. With a shuddering release of tension he spilt himself inside her yielding, receptive mouth. His pulsating, member releasing a torrent of his molten, lava like semen into her mouth, She sputtered and gagged on the copious, semen as her finger's coaxed jet after jet to erupt into her mouth and throat. She stroked the still, pulsing, and quivering tumescence of his shaft coaxing more blasts of his thick, lava like semen to run down over the glistening, shaft.

She stroked the still, pulsing, and quivering tumescence of his shaft coaxing more blasts of his thick, lava like semen to run down over the glistening, shaft. She flicked her tongue over the softening, length ridding it of the evidence of his climax before laying her head down on the rippling, muscles of his chest.

"Mm...that was nice...but you didn't have to do that...,' he murmured, running his fingers through her auburn, curls.

"I know I didn't have too..., she murmured; "I wanted too...."

"Well being a proper southern gentleman...it wouldn't be proper for me not to return the favor would it..., he smiled. His lips, capturing her mouth again with hungry urgency. His tongue, slipping between her soft, pink lips and making sweeping, swirling motions inside her mouth.

"God help her she wanted him..., she mused to herself. Her body, melding against his, her resistance, melting under his arduous kisses, She trembled in his lascivious embrace. Her alabaster, flesh glowing warmly with the pink flush of arousal, her breathing, whispery and shallow from her lungs, Her lush, auburn mane thrown back as she writhe in his arduous, embrace. "I'm...afraid I haven't been totally honest...with you..., she panted.

He ceased his languid exploration of her sultry, mouth and looked at her inquisitively. "Shush...it's not important...."

"Yes it is..., she murmured breathlessly; "but it can wait till later...please kiss me again...." She melded into his gentle embrace her arm's encircling his waist. Her lip's trembling and swollen parting with the inflow of warm, sensual blood.

He slid his warm, moist tongue into the sultry, recesses of her mouth. Dancing fervently with her tongue, the long, lingering kiss leaving them both breathless. His own hands weren't still as he found the softness of her silken, smooth thigh beneath the short, nightshirt she wore. His fingers, stealing higher and higher up her thigh until he reached the waistband of her panties rumpling her skirt up in the process. His finger's curled and hooked in the elastic, waistband and he eased her panties down her supple, thighs. Giving him freer access, His agile, digits returned to the smooth, flesh of her thighs and sojourning adroitly into the warmth of her inner thighs. Brazenly, his maundering digit's found their objective. The downy, folds of her labia, His fingers, idly were tracing the crinkled, folds until he found the turgid, sentinel of her clit. Which he circled softly and languorously with his adroit, digit.

His own exploring, fingers weren't idle either as he slid a single digit downward and adroitly parted the puffy, fold's of her labia. His talented finger slipping inside the velvety, sheath of her vagina and gathering the slick, syrupy juices which flowed from her depths, Bringing his finger back up he caressed the shiny, pearl of her clit, bathing it with her slick, juices.

"Oh please...just like that..., she whimpered her cries of pleasure muffled by the length of his ardent, tongue which was fervently sweeping and swirling the sultry, depths of her mouth. She could feel the faint stirrings of her climax beginning deep in her belly. With a deep, convulsive shudder she reached her own peak of ecstasy.

He caressed her upper body gently as she recovered from her climax. His fingers', brushing softly through her coppery mane, His lip's claiming hers with soft, feathery kisses. "Whew..., she exclaimed as she found her voice; "that was so intense...!"

They lay like that for some time, his finger's combing through the coppery, tresses until she shut her eyes and he heard the peaceful even breathing of sleep issuing from her lips.

The first, beckoning rays of the morning sun alighted on the slumbering, lovers. Kayla's eye's flickered open and greeted the new day. She rolled over to look at Trevor. Her fingers, accidentally brushing against the full throbbing erection between his thighs.

"Mm...you know it would be a shame to waste that..., she murmured as her finger's curled around the engorged, flesh. Her eyes, noting every inch of his firm, sleek, slender body with its fine musculature, Marveling at how overwhelmingly sexy he looked in silhouette, she thought. Larger, more dominating, incredibly male, her gaze, maundering down the expanse of his rampant body. Surveying the smooth bronze expanse of streamlined muscle and sinew tapering down to a taut, flat abdomen and the corded sinews and fine musculature of his thighs.

"Hmm...I think you took the words right out of my mouth..., he chuckled, rolling onto his side and drawing her slender, torso against his. His lips, seeking her moist, full, trembling lips, His tongue, slid between her lips already parted in invitation. Fervently exploring the sultry, recesses of her mouth, His tongue, dancing and curling with hers, they kissed for many minutes until he left the welcoming portal of her mouth his lip's venturing onto the smooth, unblemished flesh of her neck.

12