Kayla Comes Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body undulated sensuously against the rumpled, covers of the bed. Her fingers, maundering over the smooth, rippling muscles of his back, over the corded, sinews of his shoulders, her soft, coos of delight leaving her lip's as he traced the pulsing artery in her neck from her collarbone to the pendulous, lobe of her ear. She felt the fiery, flames of pleasure rushing to her passion engorged clitoris.

His nose filled with the alluring, almost intoxicating scent of her perfume. He traced his lip's languidly down her neck. Planting tiny, fleeting butterfly kisses along her collarbone. "Your perfume drives me wild..., he murmured softly as he worshipped the satiny, flesh of her shoulders. His finger's, adroitly slipping beneath the thin, nightshirt and raising it up her lithe, torso revealing her beautifully formed, burgeoning, naked, creamy breasts to his appraising, eye. His lip's and tongue painting the sweetly curved, mounds. Circling closer and closer to the melon-colored halo of her areola, the nipple pink and just barely dark and hardening at the very tip.

"Oh God...please..., she whimpered. Her back arching up off the bed proffering her breast's aching with need to his lips.

He slid out his limber, tongue and lashed at the pebble like peak of her left, nipple before parting his lip's and suckling it deep into his mouth. His tongue, rolling the tender, nipple, gently tugging on it till it stood out proudly from the melon-colored center.

"Ugh...yes...., she hissed as lightning bolts of pleasure surged through her. Her hand's coming up to clutch his wavy, brown hair. Crushing his head to her aching, impatient breast, "Oh God...make love to me...!"

"All in good time my sweet..., he whispered, lasciviously as he let the pebble like tip slip from between his lips achingly, erect and glistening with his saliva. "A woman as beautiful as you should be savored like a fine bottle of wine..., he murmured, softly as he took her right, nipple between his lip's. His palm's molding, reshaping the undersides of her breasts. He slowly, eased his sinewy, torso downward. His lips, kissing with gentle kisses each millimeter of creamy, perfection, her torso, gently undulating beneath his lip's as he trailed his way down the alabaster, flesh of her stomach. The heady, sweetness of her arousal wafting to his nostrils, almost causing him to lose control and take her roughly and savagely, Soft, mews of pleasure issued from her lip's as his lip's traced the smooth, supple flesh of her thighs as his lips maundered down her legs. His hands, caressed her feet expertly, his lip's parting and engulfing each toe in turn.

"He he stop...that tickles..., she giggled!

He languorously, trailed his lips up her ankle as he blazed a trail up one coltish, leg. Inching upward millimeter by millimeter his desire barely held in check as the heady, scent of her desire greeted his nostrils. He gently, supported one leg in his hands as he sojourned leisurely up one smooth, silky thigh. Stopping at the edge of the springy, nest of curls between her milky, thigh's. He switched legs and retraced his steps as he had done on her left leg.

Soft, coos of pleasure issued from her lips as she undulated, wantonly. Her fingers, entangling in his hair as he planted fleetingly soft kisses along the border of the curly, tendrils adorning her mound, Her thigh's parting wider in wanton invitation allowing him greater access.

There was no pretense as he bent his head and slid his adroit tongue along the passion slick, puffy folds of her labia. His nose, filled with the beguiling scent of her.

"Oh God what are you doing...", she gasped! Her hands coming down to entangle in his hair as he devoured her sweetly, flowing juices, "Oh Trevor you're going to make me come...!"

He flicked his tongue with wild abandon at the turgid, button of her clit. His hand's reaching beneath her and clutching passionately at the firm, mounds of her buttocks. Feeling them tense with her impending crescendo of passion, Parting his lips, he engulfed her clit between his lips. Swirling his agile, tongue around and around, Feeding off of her sweetly, flowing syrupy nectar voraciously. Sensing she was about to reach her crescendo he slid a single, digit into her velvety sheath feeling it clutch rhythmically at the finger as she reached the zenith of her passion.

Spasms of intense pleasure, coursed through her as her orgasm peaked. Her buttock's, gyrating with wild, abandon. Her thighs, trembling with the release of pent up sexual tension. "Oh God I'm coming..., she panted! Her breath coming in shuddering gasps of completion.

"Oh my God...that was incredible, she panted as she fought to catch her breath as the spasms ended. "I can't wait to find out your other talents...."

"Do you have any protection..., she asked, her cheeks coloring?

He shifted his position from between her splayed; thigh's and arose from the bed. Rummaging through the pockets of his jeans and pulling out his wallet. He opened it and slid his finger's inside when he pulled them out he had a foil packet between his finger's She watched as he ripped open the packet and carefully unrolled it down the shaft of his member.

She lay back and spread her thigh's allowing him access as he positioned himself once again between them. His lip's sought hers and her lip's parted willingly as he plunged his tongue ardently into her mouth. His lips, nuzzling the nape of neck, His palms, caressing the smoothness of her back, His right, hand coming down and grasping his penis in his fist and guided it between the hair fringed, outer fold's. He moved his hip's letting the turgid, shaft glide over the nub of her swollen, clit before nestling the head between the glistening, pink petals of her inner labia.

He eased himself inside her. Nestling the plum sized crown just inside the vestibule of her vagina. The warmth of her velvety, sheath enveloping him, He began moving inside her slowly letting the head slide from her velvety, sheath and reentering her with each thrust. Each well timed thrust tugging on her labial folds and stimulating her clit. Gritting his teeth with one well timed thrust he embedded himself fully into the glove like tightness, His testes churning with his semen.

"Oh God..., she moaned, her body accepting his thrusts and moving with him in perfect counterpoint. Her lithe, hip's moving in insistent, circles.

Regaining his control he began the slow in and out movements that would ultimately bring them to completion. Leisurely he thrust himself into the glove like, tightness. His hand's lifting her thighs and resting them on his shoulders and grasping lustily at her slowly, gyrating buttock's. Rolling over onto his back, still ensconced to the hilt in her hot, slick depth's.

"Ah...yes..., she hissed as she felt the swollen, mushroom shaped glans stretch her tightness. Raising up and letting the tip of him glide up and over the shaft of her clit. Her hips, churning languidly as she masturbated herself leisurely with the hot, swollen tip before shimmying her hips and allowing the large, flared crown to slip into her again. She repeated this action until she couldn't take it anymore allowing her body to sink down the straining shaft taking the engorged, length of his hot, bulging shaft fully inside her.

A silent, gasp issuing from her lips, Her velvety, tightness fully impaled on his thick, length, "Ah God...it's so big...", she groaned as her buttocks, churned in slow languid circles. "Oh..., he gasped as he felt himself enfolded in the velvety, depths of her hot, wet depths. His lip's claiming hers as she rose and fell on his straining, manhood.

"Ugh...yes...oh God ..., she, murmured her breathing quickening as the gyrated in lazy circles. Grinding her clit against the base of his erection, her hands, molding themselves to her breasts, Seizing her stiff, nipple's between her finger's and rolling them gently. "I love your hard cock...; she groaned lustily adding to her excitement!

"Mm...ah..., he groaned as his passion flared with her lusty, groans. His hips, arching as he met her downward, motion, His palms, clutching at her buttocks, kneading them sensuously as he drove himself upwards into her with fast, hard strokes.

"Oh damn ...don't stop..., she breath in shuddering, gasps. Her torso, bending so that her lips met his, her tongue, plundering his mouth passionately, Her right, hand sliding between their melded, torso's to manipulate her clit in a frenzy of passion as that lovely sensation began to rise anew in the nexus of her thigh's. Her buttock's slamming down as she stiffened in climax. Rapturous waves of pleasure coursing through her. Her velvety, sheath pulsing around his hot, bulging shaft, Milking his seed up from the storehouses of his testes.

"Ugh...uh..., he groaned. He had kept his deep, fast, thrusts going all through her climax. Now as his passion threatened to consume him he rolled her over still firmly ensconced within her clinging, depths. His buttocks, contracting as he drove himself fast and hard into her hot, wet sheath, Her thigh's, coming up to encircle his back.

Still embedded deeply inside the hot, wet sheath, He plundered her sultry, depths with a regular cadence of hard, deep thrusts. His hand's roaming to cup her perky, breasts in his palms and rolling the nipples with his skillful, fingertips.

"Oh ...God", she moaned. Her moans muffled by his probing tongue. Her breath, coming in short, hot gasps as waves of pleasure cascaded through her with every plundering thrust. "Your cock feels so good...ugh...God... so big", she moaned as she broke the intoxicating kiss. Her body sliding, meeting his every thrust, the passion slick depths of her pussy clenching the tumescent girth of his rigid, member, The softness of her smooth flesh undulating against his firmly muscled body.

"Oh damn...Oh yes...you're going to make me come...don't stop", She whimpered. Her body trembling on the very edge of ecstasy until with a profound shudder she came in great, shuddering spasms her velvety, depth's clenching The hot, throbbing shaft rhythmically. Almost swooning from the explosion of pleasure.

He continued to thrust leisurely in and out of her sultry, tightness all the way through her climax. His lip's parting to taunt one pale, pink nipple with his tongue. His breathing, growing labored as the walls of her velvety, crevice milked his straining, shaft. Parting his lip's, he captured one quivering, nipple between his lip's sucking it deep into his mouth. HIs tongue swirling over, taunting the rigid, pebble like nipple.

He gritted his teeth feeling the churning of his semen in the bloated sacs of his testes threatening to explode. Meeting her movements with hard, deep thrusts of his own, She screamed against his throat. Crying out in unabashed abandon as that strong, lovely sensation began to claim her again. Her clutching, depth's milking the tumescent, shaft ensconced firmly in the warm, moist depths the velvety, walls rhythmically convulsing. Drawing the essence of his maleness up from the twin sacs of his testes, the glorious, spasms of pleasure going on and on as she stiffened and trembled with multiple explosions of rapture, He rolled back over.

With his tongue plundering, the succulent warmth of her mouth he pulled out till his head of his manhood was at the vestibule of her tight, wet sheath and thrust, brutally to the hilt. Burying him in the torrid, wetness.

The air forced from her lungs by the power of his animal like thrust wrapped her satiny, smooth thighs around his broad, hips. Meeting his thrusts until they were rutting like animals, His chest rising and falling as he breath in a deep regular rhythm as he plundered the tight, sultry cleft of her velvety, furrow, His pubis, pummeling, grinding against her clit as he sawed his cock in and out of her frothy depths.

"Oh...damn...I'm so close...come with me Mm...ugh.., she breath in quick, hot pants. Her palms, cupping the perky mounds of her breasts, rolling her nipple's gently between her fingers.

Gritting his teeth, against the rising tide of his passion, He drove fast and hard into the magnificent, tightness. His testes, churning with his molten, seed. His hand's leaving her slender hips and clutching at her buttocks.

"Trevor..., she screamed in unabashed abandon! Her auburn, locks disheveled from their sexual antics. Her face, contorting in pleasure as her body erupted in great, shuddering clenching spasms.

With a low, animal like groan, he abandoned himself to pleasure. Lightning bolts of fulfillment coursed through him as he spent himself inside her velvety, cleft. His magnificent body shuddering as jet after copious jet of his semen erupted from his contracting, testes. His torso, glistening with sweat from their frenzied, coupling.

Pulling out of her he peeled the condom from his slowly, waning erection and laid his body down along side hers. His chest, coated with glistening beads of sweat. His fingers, combing through the rumpled, auburn tress's of her hair.

"Oh my God...your amazing ..., she panted as she lay catching her breath. Basking in the afterglow of her passion, her heart, thundering beneath her creamy, breast. "I love you Trevor", she sighed as she laid her head on his chest. Her nostrils filled with the musky, scent of their coupling.

"Whew..., she panted!

"Tell me something is there anything your not good at", she murmured as they snuggled on the rumpled, sheets kissing softly?

"Golf", he grinned!

"I think I can learn to like this..., she sighed, running her fingers through the tight, curls of his chest hair. Toying with the hair encircled, male nipples.

"I better get a shower and get busy before my boss fires me..., he grinned. "I need to run into town and pick up some supplies", he remarked as he slid from beneath the disheveled, sheets.

"Mm...I think your job here is secure..., she teased. Stretching her lissome, torso as she watched him saunter, leisurely to the bathroom, Soon the hissing of the shower could be heard as he stepped beneath the steamy, spray.

12