All Comments on 'Kayla Comes Home Ch. 02'

by Amorous2009

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
marklionmarklionover 14 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

You wrote a great second chapter about Kayla and Trevor. I enjoyed how you wrote the sex scene between the two of them and how she was able give Trevor a beautiful orgasm with your mouth. He was able to give her two beautiful orgasms one with his mouth and one with his cock. The only problem I see is how he went into her so easily said she had never had sex before? But other than that I can hardly wait to read the next chapter to see how they develop as a couple and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice story hooott

It was a very good and intense story but u need to watch ur grammar u used words such as there instead of their a few times. That's wasn't the only gramatical errors but overall very enjoyable well done!!

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Characters are good...

...but please have someone look over your punctuation and grammar. You have possessives ('s) that should be plurals and commas where you don't need them, and it all just breaks up the flow. Also, for a guy who was saying he should stay away from women, Trevor sure doesn't have much willpower. I'd like to know his story, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous