Kaylee Visits A Friend

Story Info
Kaylee visits a friend from the net.
3.1k words
4.06
28.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylee was excited, her flight was about to arrive in Vancouver and she'd finally meet Tyson.

She'd met Tyson in a chat room a year ago and the two had become good friends. When Kaylee got some vacation time she decided to go visit him. When she broke the news to Tyson he decided to also take the time off so work wouldn't get in the way of their time together.

The plane landed and as soon as it stopped Kaylee jumped from her seat and collected her carry on and hurried as fast as she could out of the plane.

Her heart was pounding in her chest as she walked down the walkway from the plane. It got louder and harder every step closer she was to the exit.

She walked out and desperately looked around for Tyson. She spotted him walking towards her and started walking. When they got close to each other she dropped her bag and spread her arms wide.

"Tyson!" They hugged when they got next to each other.

"Kaylee. How was the flight?" Tyson asked as they let go of each other.

"It was SO boring. Too much of a wait to get here."

"Well the waits over now. Let's go get your bags." Tyson said. He led the way to the baggage claim chattering away to each other.

After they collected her bags they made their way out to his car and loaded it up.

"Are you hungry?" Tyson asked.

"Starving." Kaylee replied.

"We'll stop and get something on the way home."

Tyson drove out to White Rock and stopped at a small restaurant. Kaylee ordered some Chicken while Tyson ordered a steak. They chatted about idle things.

After they left the restaurant they went out to Tyson's car.

"Is there anything you feel like doing tonight?" Tyson asked her.

"I think just relaxing at your place would be fine."

They drove home; Tyson carried her bags into the house. He led her down a hall and into a room.

"This is your room." Tyson said. There was a queen sized bed with a white blanket in the middle of the room. An empty bookshelf was in the corner. A dresser was next to it.

"Let me give you a tour of the house." Tyson said, Kaylee nodded and followed him out of the room.

"My room is down there." He pointed farther down the hall and walked the opposite way. He showed her the living room, the dining room and the kitchen. He guided her to the sliding glass door in the kitchen.

"There's my hot tub." He said.

"Oh, I'll bet we're gonna have some fun in there." Kaylee giggled.

"Well, that's the house, it's not much, but its home." Tyson said.

"It's nice." Kaylee said.

"What do you feel like doing right now?" Tyson asked her.

"I dunno, I'm pretty tired."

"Do you wanna go to bed?" he asked.

"No."

"Do you wanna watch some TV?" Tyson asked.

"Sure." They went and sat down on the couch and Tyson grabbed the remote. The television came on and the image of a brunette giving a blow job came on the screen.

Kaylee laughed, "Having a little fun last time you were watching TV?" Kaylee teased.

"A little bit." He replied as he watched the screen. They sat in silence for a minute, watching the woman move her head up and down his shaft.

"Alright Tyson, that's enough change the channel." Kaylee said.

He turned his head and looked at her. "Why?"

"Why? Because I don't want to see this, that's why. Now change the channel."

"No."

"Then I'm leaving." Kaylee started to get up when Tyson's hand grabbed her wrist.

"What's wrong? Afraid you'll get turned on?" Tyson had a look in his eye that worried Kaylee.

"Tyson, you're scaring me. Now let go of me." She tried to pull her wrist from his hand but he wouldn't let go.

Suddenly Tyson pulled Kaylee towards him; he grabbed her around the waist with both arms and sat down, his legs running alongside hers.

"We're gonna sit here Kaylee. We're going to watch people fuck each other, and we're not going to stop until you masturbate." Tyson whispered in her ear.

Kaylee's eyes grew wide. "I won't do it. Please, just let me go." Tyson tightened his grip on her.

"We'll see what you do."

Kaylee turned her head away from the screen. Tyson grabbed her face and turned it back towards the screen causing Kaylee to squeal.

"You really should watch; the plots great and the acting is top notch." He whispered.

Kaylee saw that the girl had stopped sucking his dick and he was now fucking her large tits. The girl had her tongue out licking the head of the guys cock as it got close to her face.

"Tyson, you're scaring me. Let me go."

"I will as soon as you cum." He said through his devilish smile.

She sat there in silence, being forced to watch this girl get her tits fucked. She was shocked that Tyson would do this. The only sounds being the two porn stars moans and her own heart as it beat a mile a minute.

The guy took his dick out from between her tits and the moved over to a couch. She laid down on her back with her legs spread wide and he got between her legs. The camera positioned itself so it could see him penetrate her; he then started thrusting in and out of her as fast as he could.

"Did you like seeing him stick his dick in her?" Tyson asked with a little chuckle.

Kaylee shifted, she noticed that Tyson's cock was hard and jamming right into her ass. She tried to move forward but Tyson's grip had her firmly in place.

They sat in silence with only the sounds of the porn filling the room, watching the perversity.

They watched as the guy pulled out of the girl and she got up off the couch, only to have her place taken by the guy. She then climbed on top of him, her back to his upper body and rode up and down on him.

They watched the girl get off the guy, she crawled to the arm of the couch and stayed there, her ass up in the air. The guy moved behind her and got right to fucking her pussy.

Kaylee was mesmerized, watching this man thrust in and out of her, the sounds of their fucking filling the room. Kaylee shifted again and noticed something that scared her even more.

Her pussy was getting wet.

She couldn't believe that she was getting turned on. "It's gotta be that I'm scared," she thought. "I can't possibly be getting turned on by this."

The guy on the screen pulled out of the girl. She got on the floor and he stood by her jerking his cock by her face as she played with her pussy. With a loud moan the man blew his load onto her face. She brought her hands up to her face and scooped the cum into her mouth. She opened wide to the camera could see the cum in her mouth. She closed her mouth and you could see her swallow, and then opened it again to show it had all gone down her throat.

"Did you like that? How that guy blew his load all over her face? Did you like how she swallowed it?" Tyson asked.

"No. It was disgusting. It's degrading." She said, but deep down she knew she liked it.

The scene on the screen changed and a petite blonde girl in a robe came on. Two men came into the room and some silly dialogue ensued, resulting in the girl stripping her robe off.

Tyson moved and his cock pressed into Kaylee's ass a little more.

"What do you think about her, does she have a nice body?" Tyson was so quiet Kaylee could barely hear him.

"No. She's hideous." Kaylee lied.

"Well then I guess you'll have to enjoy this hideous girl getting fucked." Tyson laughed.

By now the girl was on her knees between the two men, alternately sucking on both their cocks, occasionally taking both of them in her mouth.

They moved to a couch, the girl spread her legs and one of the men moved between them. He brought his face to her pussy and started lapping at it like a dog while the other got onto the couch and brought his cock to her mouth.

Kaylee's pussy had soaked her panties. She wanted to cum, but she couldn't, not here with Tyson holding her. She was determined not to give him satisfaction.

The man who was eating the blonde out got up and trade places with the other one. The guy who moved between her legs rubbed his cock up and down her pussy, then slid in and started fucking her.

"Have you ever done that Kaylee? Sucked a cock while being fucked?" Kaylee didn't respond, she never had done it, but at that moment it looked like it would be good.

The man pulled out of her and she got down on all fours on the floor. A man went to each end of her, sucking a cock while the other fucked her from behind. After a while they stopped. One of the guys got onto the couch and the girl climbed on top of him. The other guy moved up behind her, he brought his cock to her asshole and slid it in. He slowly started going in and out of her ass and steadily built up speed.

"Oh... double penetration. Would you like that Kaylee? To have a man fuck you in the ass while another fucks your pussy?" As he said that Tyson pressed his cock into her ass for emphasis.

Kaylee didn't hear Tyson; her mind was too busy thinking about her pussy. It was on fire, she was aching to just slide her hand down the front of her jeans. She resisted though, she didn't want to give in to Tyson.

The guy in the blondes' ass pulled out while the other guy pushed her off him. "Get on your knees" one of them said and she obeyed. Both men moved next to her, jerking their cocks next to her face.

The girl started to beg for them to cum in her mouth. One of the guys grabbed her by the hair and moved her mouth next to his cock and she opened wide to receive his load.

The girl looked into the camera with her mouth open, swirling her tongue around to show off the cum.

"Get ready you slut." The man who was still jerking off said. She turned her to him with her mouth wide. He came, overflowing her mouth with the second load of cum. It dribbled down her chin. She tilted her head back and brought her hand up to her face to push the cum back into her mouth. She opened wide for the camera, and then her mouth closed. When she opened it again all the cum was gone.

"Goddamn, that was quite the fuck scene wasn't it? Hell, makes me wish I could jerk off."

"Why don't you, you sick bastard."

"If I jerked off I couldn't hold you very well, wouldn't want you to leave before the fun is over."

Kaylee bit her lip. She wasn't able to tell what scared her and what was turning her on anymore. She was so confused. She wanted to get away, but part of her wanted to give in. That part was slowly growing and that scared her.

An Asian girl came on the screen dressed in a schoolgirl outfit; she teased the camera for a while.

"Do you like Asian girls?"

A man came on screen and started to fondle the girl's breasts through her shirt. He bent her over and pulled her little skirt up revealing her white panties.

"You're a naughty little girl, you need a spanking." The man said as his hand struck her ass.

"Oh god, I've been a naughty girl." He spanked her a couple more times. Then pulled her panties down revealing her ass. He spread her cheeks to show the camera her asshole and pussy. He ran a finger up and down her slit.

"You're a wet little bitch." He straightened her up and unbuttoned her shirt. He pulled it open showing off her small breasts in their bra. He bent over and started kissing them through the fabric. She pulled her shirt off and brought her hands to her back and unclasped her bra. He quickly pulled it away and went back to kissing her breasts; he hungrily sucked her nipples into her mouth.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock." He commanded. She sunk to her knees and undid his pants, his cock sprung free and she greedily took it into her mouth. His pants dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them, then he took off his shirt.

"Oh yeah... your mouth feels good around my cock." The man said. His hands grasped her by the hair and pulled her head down as far as it would go on his cock, the head hitting the back of her throat making her gag. He let her off and she gasped for air, and then was forced down it again with the same results.

Kaylee just watched the man fuck the little Asian girls face. Then she accepted something that she didn't want to.

She lost.

She couldn't hold out anymore, she'd give Tyson the satisfaction.

She moved her hand to the waist of her jeans brushing Tyson's arms and then slid it down under her panties. Her finger rubbed against her clit and she shuddered.

Tyson smiled. "That's it... Give into your lust. Be a dirty slut."

Kaylee's hand went down farther; she slid a finger up and down her pussy. She pushed a finger inside herself moaning loudly.

The man on the screen let go of the girl and he sat down in a chair. The girl climbed on top of him facing away from the chair. She bounced up and down on his cock moaning, her skirt flapped around as she moved.

Kaylee unbuttoned her jeans with her free hand, then slid it down her panties to rub her clit. Tyson loosened his arms around her and took both her breasts into his hands, massaging her soft flesh.

"Oh god Tyson... Please don't..." Kaylee moaned.

"Why should I? We both know you love it." Tyson brought his head to her neck and lightly kissed it up and down from the shoulder to her ear.

Kaylee did love it, she hated and loved that she loved it. She was getting close to cumming.

Tyson started to move his pelvis, grinding his cock into Kaylee's ass.

Kaylee looked at the screen, they man and girl had changed positions. Now she was on the chair, facing the back of it while the man was roughly fucking her from behind.

"FUCK!" Kaylee yelled as she came. Her pussy letting out a torrent of her juices all over her hands.

She went limp, Tyson let go for her and she slid to the floor. She felt dirty. Used. She didn't like feeling that way.

It made her feel too good.

Kaylee watched the screen. The man pulled out of the girl's ass and she got on the floor. The man started jerking his cock and blew his load all over her face. The cum dribbled down her face and onto her breasts.

Tyson picked up the remote and turned the television off.

"How do you feel Kaylee?" He asked her.

"I hate you." Tyson laughed.

"That'll pass soon. Why don't you go to bed and get some sleep. We've got a big day tomorrow." Kaylee's eyes widened. Big day tomorrow? What kind of perversity would he have planned?

Kaylee buttoned her jeans and got up, she looked at Tyson. She noticed a wet spot on the crotch of his pants. She didn't realize that he'd cum while that was happening. She hurried into her room and shut the door. She walked over to the bed and laid down on it in the dark. Her pussy was still burning.

She started to think about what he would do to her tomorrow. Her mind imagined all kinds of disgusting horrid things he could do to her. The more she thought about it though, the more her pussy demanded attention.

Kaylee took off her pants, then slid her panties off. She started to rub herself again. She bit her lip as pleasure washed over her. She started to finger herself, slowly at first, but she built up speed fast.

She heard Tyson walking by her room. She saw his shadow under the crack of the door and moaned loudly.

Tyson stopped and she froze. She heard the doorknob twist and Tyson walked in. The light from the door washed over her, allowing Tyson to see her hands between her legs.

"My... you are horny." Tyson said. "Don't stop on my account. I'll join you."

Tyson undid his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He started to stroke it while staring at Kaylee. Kaylee wanted to stop, she wanted to cover herself. She couldn't though; as if her hands had a mind of her own they started to fuck her pussy again.

Kaylee stared at Tyson's cock as his hand moved up and down it. She couldn't take her eyes off it. Their grunts and moans filled the room.

"Fuck, I'm ready to cum." Tyson grunted out. He looked around the room for something to cum on and saw her panties on the floor. He picked them up, feeling their moistness. He wrapped them around his cock and went back to masturbating.

Kaylee couldn't last any longer, she screamed out and came. A wet spot formed on the blanket around her pussy. She went limp and just stared at Tyson.

Tyson grunted as he came. His load soaking her panties even more. Tyson was panting for breath afterwards.

"Fuck that was good." Tyson smiled. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to Kaylee. "Open your mouth." Kaylee did as she was told.

Tyson placed the crotch of the soaked panties in her mouth. She was able to taste her juices and his cum. She bit down on them, holding them in her mouth.

"Good girl." Tyson got up and went to the door. "Good night." He shut the door and left the room.

Kaylee took the panties from her mouth and tossed them onto the floor. She climbed under the covers of her bed. She worried about tomorrow. What would he do? How humiliated would she feel? Would she feel this dirty tomorrow?

Would she love it as much as she loved tonight?

These questions ran rampant through her head and she fell into a fitful sleep.