Stuck and Fucked

Story Info
Nosy neighbor finds me stuck and has her way with my cock.
3.4k words
4.38
38.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, this is a brief content warning. This is a story based on the fantasy of a man being fucked without his consent. If that's not your cup of tea, click away now.

***

It was a beautiful early spring afternoon, and the temperature was just starting to get warm again, so I boiled the kettle and made myself a cup of tea out in the garden.

I sat down on my sun lounge and leaned back, but must have leaned too far, I heard something snap under me.

I wasn't sure what was happening, but I could hear a violent coiling noise, like half a dozen car seat belts retracting at once, and the next thing I knew, I was tangled up in the cloth straps that previously made up the back of the sun lounge.

Half of the straps that made up the back of the chair were now across the front of my chest, the other half behind me, still supporting my weight, albeit not as comfortably. It was a chair sandwich and I was the filling.

I looked down at my body and felt ridiculous. The black straps covered my body in 20cm increments. The white t-shirt I was wearing under it made me look like a zebra.

Worst of all, I was totally unable to move. My arms were tied down to my sides so tightly I couldn't even reach my phone in my pocket. I felt so embarrassed. I'm an adult man overpowered by outdoor seating.

I felt so lucky that I lived in a duplex with an enclosed yard, so no one was around to see me in such a humiliating position.

But the downside of my private garden was that there was no one around to help me out of the chair. I strained as hard as I could to break free but quickly realised two things. The only way I was getting out was to call for help. And the only person I could call out to was my neighbour.

Fortuitously at that moment, I could hear my neighbour, Bluebelle, returning from a jog.

I sighed knowing that I needed another person to help me break me out of this chair, but why did it have to be her? She was a painful person and owing her a favour wasn't something I looked forward to. However, I had no other option. And any port in a storm, right? I didn't hate her as a neighbour, but there was just something off-putting about her as a person so I avoided her whenever I could.

"Bluebelle!" I shouted trying to get her attention before she went inside.

Bluebelle's name was very similar to her as a person. Attention seeking, and a little bit odd. She had a habit of not blinking when you spoke to her, and laughing at everything I said, even things that clearly were not jokes.

I didn't hear anything from her so I yelled again, louder this time.

"Bluebelle, I need your help, I'm stuck."

She stuck her head over the fence that separated our yards, laughed her loud laugh and then opened the gate, stepping through to my side of the fence.

The first thing I noticed was her frizzy pink hair pulled back into a messy ponytail.

Every time I saw her ridiculous pink hair it reminded me of the awkward interaction when we first met. She opened a conversation by saying that because her name was Bluebelle, she refused to ever wear anything blue, so she wore pink everything, from hair to underwear.

Today was no different, she wore pink shoes, pink socks and the brightest, tightest, pink clothes I'd ever seen. If it wasn't daylight, I'd think her pink camouflage Activewear was glow-in-the-dark.

While her personality wasn't to my liking, I couldn't ignore the fact that her body was very alluring. I love a woman with curves and her short stature and body-hugging clothes made her boobs look bigger and her hips wider.

She leaned over me to inspect the chair. Her cleavage was right in front of my eyes, it took all I had not to stare.

"My, my. What do we have here?" she asked, running her eyes up and down my restrained body.

"You are all wrapped up. Like a present," she said, softly biting her lip.

"Bluebelle, please. I need your help. Can you please get me out?"

She laughed like I'd told her a hilarious joke.

"You want me to get you off.... I mean out?"

"I'm serious, please help me. I can't move!"

"Of course, of course, I'll release you," she said with a gleam in her eye.

She reached out and touched the strap at the top of my leg. Her hands made no movement towards releasing the straps, she just kept it there, resting it on my upper thigh.

"Although I am enjoying this time we're finally getting to spend together. You're always too busy, I feel like I've never been able to get to know you."

Her fingers started creeping up my leg closer and closer to my cock. She paused, leaving her fingertips resting as gently as a butterfly on my thigh.

"What are you doing?" I asked, shocked.

She didn't respond. Her hand slid further up my thigh, mere millimetres from touching my dick.

She had an unsure look on her face that slowly broke into a smile.

"I feel like this is my chance to really get to know you," she said, brushing my cock with her fingers, "To really get to know you."

Her fingers started rubbing the tip of my cock. Just a gentle caress at first then a stronger grip as I started to grow hard in her hand.

"Bluebelle, please. I don't want to have sex with you."

My cock betrayed me, despite my disinterest in her, the more she rubbed me, the harder I got. Soon it was hard enough for her to stroke.

"It certainly feels like you want this."

The uncertain look on her face was long gone, replaced with a confident smile. Her hands had also grown in confidence, she was no longer caressing me with feathery touches, but with a strong grip.

"What are you doing?" I stammered again. I didn't want this, but with my arms taped down I couldn't push her hand away.

"Did I ever tell you my New Year's resolution? I'm going to seize every opportunity that comes my way" she said, punctuating the word seize with a tight squeeze of my cock.

"I'm serious, you've got to let me out." I protested, immediately regretting my word choice.

She laughed. "You're so funny. Ok, I'll let you out" she said, grinning from ear to ear as she shimmied my pants down. She could only move them down 20cm to the next strap, but that was enough room for my cock to spring free.

"Boooiiinnnggg. There you go, I let you out" she said laughing.

She continued after getting her laughter under control. "Got any other clever puns? You're always so funny. I'll bet you've got a dozen jokes. I expected you to ask me to release you next. Or to get you off."

Her hand grabbed my cock, gently stroking it up and down. Her eyes were staring at it, unblinking.

"You want me to get you off, don't you?" she said, her eyes still eagerly focused on my cock.

"Bluebell, I'm being serious. I don't want this, could you please just help me get these straps off?"

She laughed a hearty laugh like I'd told her the funniest thing she'd ever heard.

"You're so funny. I don't know why you keep pretending you don't want this. Don't worry, I promise, I'll get you off. But not until you get me off first."

Bluebelle stood and rolled her tight pink leggings down her legs, revealing the messy tuft of pubic hair that crowned her pussy.

"I have a very fun idea for how you can get me off," she said, stepping one leg over the sun lounge, her pussy positioned directly above my face.

"I'm all sweaty from my jog, but you don't mind do you?"

Slowly she lowered herself down so we were in the 69 position, my lips on her labia, and her mouth seeking out my cock.

Her pussy was so wet and smelled so amazing that I barely noticed how sweaty she was. I almost forgot myself and started eating her out, but I held strong. I didn't want this, I couldn't give in to her.

I feel her hand grab my cock, and then her lips tightly wrapped around the head of my cock. Her tongue ran tight circles around my head as she sucked me.

Her mouth felt amazing, so amazing that for a moment I forgot she was doing this against my will. The way she roughly ground her pussy against my face quickly reminded me of the power she had over me.

"Lick me," Bluebelle instructed. I refused and held my face firm.

I tried to say no, but she was pressed so close to my face that I couldn't make a noise.

"I said, lick me." Bluebelle pressed her teeth roughly into my cock.

It wasn't quite a bite, but she applied enough pressure that I'm sure she left tooth marks on me. Her message was clear; my options were either lick her pussy, or have my cock bitten.

She pressed her teeth into me again so I flattened my tongue and sent it searching into her, pushing it as far as I could inside her. Bluebelle moaned, her mouth left my cock as she pushed her whole body against my face, pushing my tongue deeper and deeper inside her.

Even though her mouth had left my cock, the threat of her teeth kept me going. I thought to myself the sooner I get her off, the sooner she'll let me out.

I lowered my mouth, finding her clit with my tongue. I aggressively started licking it, hoping that I could get her off quickly.

She moaned and shuddered like it might have been too much for her to handle.

"Wait, hold that thought," she said, standing and turning around so she was facing me. Again she lowered her pussy onto my face, this time front first.

Her pussy was so wet that I watched a drip form as she lowered herself. Her lips parted the lower she dropped so that by the time she was on my face all I could see was her clit and her opening.

I wondered to myself how long she could possibly keep this position for?

I cursed myself for buying such a tall chair, if it was lower to the ground she might struggle to hold a squat. But at this height, she'd be able to sit on my face for as long as she pleased.

"It feels so much better from this side," she said, taking a strong grip on my hair. "I want to watch your face as I fuck it."

"Stick your tongue out, I'm going to ride it."

She started rocking back and forth, grinding her clit against my tongue.

She swayed her body back and forth, tightly gripping my scalp with both her hands holding my head in place as she fucked my face.

Her thighs were pressed so tightly to my face that I could barely make out her moans.

My face was aching, I kept wishing she'd cum just so she'd stop. But the closer she got to orgasm, the harder she pressed against me.

"Harder," she moaned as she continued to ride her clit against my tongue.

I didn't know what more I could do, but I tried to stick my tongue out further and harder. Her clit kept grinding my face with the same rhythm, but harder each time.

"I'm going to cum" she declared. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum."

She pressed even harder against my face as she came, I could feel her clit quiver as her pussy contracted over and over.

After a few seconds, she finally released my hair and let me pull my face away from her pussy.

She'd fucked my face with such disregard for my well-being that my whole face was covered in her juices.

I felt a burning pit of shame in my chest because I didn't want to admit how much I loved it. The few times in my life I'd convinced a woman to ride my face they'd always been so reserved, not wanting to crush me or suffocate me.

But Bluebelle? She'd fucked my face exactly how she liked. Even though it'd hurt my face at times, a primal part of me loved my face being used solely for her pleasure.

"You loved that didn't you?" Bluebelle said with a slight mocking in her voice.

I didn't answer, but I could feel my cheeks blush with embarrassment.

She took my cock with one hand, the other hand traced circles around my head.

"Look at all this precum! There's so much it's like you've came already, you enjoyed my grinding huh?" she said with a look of pride on her face.

She took her precum-covered finger from my cock and jammed it straight into my mouth.

"Suck it" she instructed, moving her finger in and out of my mouth. I lay there, unable to stop it from happening.

"I said, suck it! I don't have to threaten to bite again, do I?" She punctuated her sentence by snapping her teeth closed in a biting action.

I eagerly sucked her finger without needing another instruction.

"Oh fuck yeah, suck that finger you good little slut."

She took her finger out of my mouth and returned it to my cock, I used the rare time she wasn't using my mouth as an opportunity to plead again for my freedom.

"Bluebelle, I've done everything you've asked of me. Could you please release me now?"

She smirked as she straddled me, her hand grabbing my cock and lining it up with her entrance.

"Don't worry, you'll get your release."

"You look so adorable with your rock-hard cock in the air. Don't pretend like you don't want this. From the second you called out for my help you were practically begging me to fuck you."

She grabbed my cock as she straddled me, lining me up with her entrance. She rubbed my cock up and down, mixing her wetness with my precum to fully cover my dick.

She gave a high-pitched moan as she lowered herself agonisingly slowly on me, I watched as my dick slowly disappeared into her. I felt the strangest contradiction of emotions, my cock felt amazing but my mind was so ashamed.

She slowly started fucking me, thrusting up and down.

"You love this, don't you?" she taunted, fucking me faster and faster. She started to move her hand down towards her clit, and I found myself begging that she would. The sooner she came, the sooner this would be over. Or so I hoped.

She stopped fucking me and laughed.

"I just realised something. I always wish men would rub my clit as I fuck them. But with you, I don't have to wish do I?"

She roughly grabbed my arm and started dragging it sideways across my body.

The straps were so tight that they gave me rope burn with each twist and turn as she dragged my arm into position.

She kept on dragging until my hand was positioned palm up in the middle of my body, just a few inches above my cock.

At first, I didn't know why she'd moved me, but as soon as she mounted me again it became clear. She'd contorted my body so my fingers were positioned to rub her clit as she fucked me.

"Oh yeah, just like that."

She was fucking me slowly now, just tiny movements forward and back. Just enough movement for her clit to slide up and down on my outstretched finger.

"That's my good boy, you love playing with Bluebelle's clit don't you?"

Ugh, I thought. Why does she have to refer to herself in the third person?

"Oh yeah, you love being fucked by Bluebells's pussy don't you?" Bluebelle moaned as she talked.

Her grinding hip motions were clearly intended for maximum pleasure on her clit. But I could feel my own orgasm slowly building.

I moaned involuntarily.

"I don't care if you cum inside me. I'm still going to fuck you until I cum" she said in a high pitch showing how close she was to cumming.

My cock was ready to explode. I kept trying to think of anything else to delay it.

"Oh, you're so hard!" Bluebelle exclaimed.

I didn't respond, focused solely on trying to delay my orgasm. But I felt myself tip over the edge.

I came so hard inside her. Pulse after pulse after pulse, I exploded into her. I'd never come so hard in my life. I felt instant shame over how good she'd made me feel.

She didn't stop or even slow down. The first thrusts were heavenly, extending my orgasm. The next thrusts were frustratingly overstimulating.

The next thrusts were annoying, the ones after that stung.

But true to her word, she didn't stop until she came.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she screamed as her orgasm washed over her.

I felt her pussy contract over and over on my poor beaten cock.

After a moment she peeled herself off me. Both of our lower torsos were a mess of wetness, sweat and cum.

"Thank Yoni for that."

She stared at my face intently, waiting for my response.

"Thank you Yoni?" I replied, trying my hardest to not make my confusion show, there's only two of us here so who does she want me to thank?

"You can do better than that. Thank Yoni properly."

She stood up and walked over my body, a long drip of my cum fell from her pussy onto my chest as she moved her pussy to right above my face. I realised that this was who she wanted me to thank. Her pussy.

What kind of thanks did she expect? Surely not more oral sex? She'd kept fucking me so long after I'd came that her pussy was absolutely covered in my cum. I don't think I could bear another round of her sitting on my face.

I decided to thank her as genuinely sounding as I could, in the hopes this would all be over sooner.

I leaned my head as far forward as the straps would allow, and kissed her pussy as high up as I could, trying to avoid as much of my cum as possible. As my lips touched her pussy I could still taste the sweet and sweaty tastes of our combined fluids.

"Thank you Yoni" I whispered to her. Worried she might not have heard me I repeated louder, "Thank you Yoni. For fucking me so hard."

"That's better," Bluebelle replied. "For a moment I thought you might not have enjoyed yourself."

"Before I untie you, I just need to grab one tiny little thing from my unit. You wait right here."

She disappeared back through the gate, leaving me to worry about what she might be grabbing. Hopefully some scissors or something to cut these damn straps.

When Bluebelle walked back through the gate, she was carrying something small that I couldn't quite make out, from a distance it looked like a small metal tube.

As she got closer, I realised what she had in her hands and my heart sank. She had her fingers eagerly wrapped around a cock cage. She's going to release me from my chair prison into a cock prison.

My cock was flaccid, my body still tightly restrained, and my pleas for her to stop were ignored.

Within seconds she had my member locked into the tiny cage, and the key safely fastened to a necklace around her neck. My dick looked so pathetic and small tucked away in that tiny cage.

She made short work of taking the chair apart, and soon my body was free. I quickly pulled my clothes back down over myself.

"I'll release you from your chair for free because I'm a good neighbour. But if you want to be freed from that cage you'll have to be a good neighbor to me. A very good neighbour to me."

I had no idea what she had in store, but I don't think I'll be getting my freedom any time soon.

The end.