Kay's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill Clinton didn't know shit about cigars..." he said as he took a puff himself before offering it again. "Shoving a perfectly good cigar into a fat cunt; it's better to watch a white girl suck it.. so he could still enjoy a great after blowjob smoke."

Kay did as he said, sharing the cigar, becoming more lightheaded from the nicotine than she was from the incredible sensation of being taken orally.

"Hey..." TJ suddenly growled. "Quit Nigger Lipping it." She pressed her sweat coated naked body against his as they laughed.

An incredibly powerful man ho could ravish her at will and still make her laugh... Kay was falling in love. Love wasn't on TJ's agenda, for him the sexy little white woman was just another conquest, and if he did it right a soon to be coalburner. Coalburner was a term he learned as a young man a derogatory reference to white women fucking black men.

He met Linda on his 19th birthday, cruising around town with a bunch of his friends looking for a good time to celebrate the event. It was very late when he stopped into the all night diner for something to eat before calling it a night.

The diner was in a quiet middle class neighborhood and other than the waitress sitting in the back corner booth reading was completely empty.

"Well... happy birthday to me" he said to himself making a beeline toward her. She was totally engrossed in her reading and didn't notice him walk up behind her.

You caught him cheating.... now what? Was the title of the article, the half filled ashtray and empty coffee pot made it quite clear she was engrossed in it.

"Frankly..." he said softly; "I'd squirt some Crazy Glue into his Jockey Shorts and videotape him trying to take them off..."

The 32 year old woman almost jumped out of her skin before she quickly flipped the book closed, attempting to hide it from whoever was behind her.

"It's not polite to read over people's shoulders..." she admonished as she stood from the booth astonished by the sheer size of the black man standing there. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you come in."

"I do walk quietly... especially when I stalking prey." he teased with a big bright smile, hoping to put her at ease.

"Did you want something?" The short, slender woman asked as she smoothed the sitting wrinkles her snug pink skirt.

"Yeah, but I'll settle for a cup of coffee at the moment." TJ liked what he saw, cute, short blonde almost silver hair, a slim waist, nice legs and butt and a very respectable cleavage peeking from under the retro looking button front uniform. The black lace trimmed apron setting off her well kept figure.

"You can sit anywhere you like..." she offered with the wave of her hand, a small diamond ring flashing on her left hand.

"How about right here.." he half asked as he slid into the seat across from where she was sitting. "We can share this booth instead of messing up another one."

Linda was pleasantly surprised by his charm, her experience with black men in the diner late at night was generally less pleasant. "Sure.. I'll get a cup and make a fresh pot. Cream?"

"Nope... hot and straight black is always better." he flirted. A few minutes later she returned with the coffee and a menu.

"Anything else?"

"Like I said, I'll settle for the coffee for now. Why don't you sit down and keep me company for a while; I don't think the boss will mind."

"Mind?" she said sarcasticly "He not even here... the bastard took off a few hours ago leaving me alone to deal with....." she stopped in mid sentence realizing she was telling this stranger a lot more than he needed to know.

"Explaining the reading material..." he asked softly. Linda poured herself another cup of coffee before retaking her place in the booth.

"Yep..." she began. "We bought this place a year ago, he cooks and I run the front. At least that was the plan." she pulled a cigarette from a half empty pack and lifted it to her soft looking lips.

TJ took the lighter from her hand and lit the end for her, looking straight into her icy blue eyes.

"About a month ago he told me he fired the night cook and needed to work graveyard shift until he found a replacement. I work every day, watch the kids and sit home alone at night." He could see her eyes moistening as she opened a packet of cream, pouring it into her coffee.

"so you don't like it hot and black, huh?" he asked the obvious flirtatious question. Linda was an experienced waitress and knew the game quite well; flirt back, the better you flirt, the bigger the tip.

"I've never tried it but I do like the taste of cream." the response didn't seem quite as canned as it usually did. "Something didn't seem right with the books..." she resumed. "Covers were steadily dropping off but he didn't have time to talk whenever I called. I may be blond, but I'm not totally stupid. I got one of my girlfriends to stay with the kids and popped in unexpectedly at 12:30." her eyes were now flooded with tears as she struggled to maintain her composure.

"The place was almost empty and I found him in the office with one of the girls... Susan a big titted 18 year old slut was on her knees as he sat on the desk."

"It turned into a huge scene as I lost my temper. They split leaving me with the other waitress to run the place. I found out from her that they were doing this every night for the past several weeks. I fired her too when she told me it was my own fault and she had no right to say anything to me as it was none of her business. She worked for us since the beginning and she wasn't going to tell me?" TJ listened intently.

"Some people are like that...." he soothed, you don't need to keep people like that around, especially since you pay her. If you can't trust them, they need to be gone."

"Exactly..." Linda responded, "but in the process, I'm stuck here alone to keep the place open all night. I guess my temper got the best of me, 'cause now I'm fucked. What do I do tomorrow to stay open and what to I tell the kids?"

"What does the book tell you to do?"

"The usual bullshit.. " she began. "Pick up the pieces and living well is the best revenge..."

"Sounds like good advice,"

"To a point it does... but..." she stopped as the gravity of her situation sank in.

"Tell you what I would do right now..." TJ suggested. "It's dead in here and you really don't need to be waiting on whoever comes in. I would close up for the night and gather my thoughts." he began... thinking to himself 'and check out that desk for myself.'

"Comeon, I'll help you clear this table and we can talk for a while."

Linda took TJ up on his suggestion and they ended up back in the booth, sitting in the dim light talking.

She was far more experienced than TJ would have guessed at first glance having worked her way through college as a cocktail waitress in a bar known as a rather happening singles club. He worked the conversation to her telling stories about those "wilder days" as she termed them.

"I was HOT!" Linda bragged, boosting her bruised ego. "Much hotter than that little whore Susan. I guess raising two kids has taken it's toll... but..."

"Are you kidding?" TJ exclaimed in surprise. "You ever heard the term MILF?" He could see her blush a bit at his bold question, blushing but subtly arching her back a tiny bit showing off her breasts.

"I've heard it... but that's not me."

"Really? Sweetheart, you are absolutely a Mom I would love to fuck several times; and that's only the first night."

"You're fresh..." she chided, "and very sweet."

"And serious as a heart attack. If you weren't in such a vulnerable state, I'd be taking my best shot right now."

"I could never do that... I'm married and have kids and..."

"I know" TJ feinted. "That's too bad for both of us..."

They flirted and talked for a while more, TJ tossing occasional innuendos in her direction.

"I've had too much coffee..." Linda said as she stood from the booth. "I'm going to the bathroom and I expect you to behave yourself while I'm gone." TJ watched as she walked away, noticing her nice small ass swaying seductively, a bit more than earlier. He knew it was time to take the shot.

He waited for the door to close before heading to the alcove listening for the flush and then a moment more before walking into the ladies room to find the short buxom wife standing before the mirror fidgeting with the top button of her uniform, exposing her significant cleavage.

"Looks good to me..." he commented.

"You snuck up on me again..." she said with a startled expression. He also noticed that she wasn't closing the wide vee,

"I walk quietly... when I stalking prey."

"And I'm your prey?"

"You're a Mom I want to fuck... and it looks to me like you need to open another of those buttons."

"Show and tell isn't my game..." she coyly responded.

"You'll need to work to see whatever you want to see." Linda opened the next button as the turned to face her giant black seducer.

"Let's start with your chest... you've seen mine." her trembling soft hands slipping under the bottom of his snug polo shirt feeling his rock hard hot pectorals.

"We were at the looking stage..." he admonished. "Touching is another thing entirely." slipping his hands along her sides, cupping her breasts before sliding them into the inviting opening.

Moments later her uniform was in a puddle on the bathroom floor, leaving only her pink lacy bra and panty set as he sat her on the counter locking his lips to hers in an insistent kiss that she was passionately returning. Her hands all over his torso, marveling at the solid muscle beneath his ebony skin.

TJ expertly popped the hooks on her bra and slipped the straps from her soft white shoulders.

"These are some nice tits... I don't understand why someone would go looking for better." as he pinched and rolled her stiffening nipples between his powerful fingers bringing moans in response.

It didn't take long for Linda's hands to work their way to TJ's belt buckle;

"OH" she exclaimed as TJ's long hard black cock popped out as she opened his pants. "You're huge..."

"Yep and it's all for you."

I don't think I can take all of you inside me."

"You've had kids, " TJ assured. "we'll get it in." He slipped one thick finger through her downy blonde pubic hair. "Just think how sexy it'll look with your white pubes pressing against my black ones..." His finger continued down, sliding down Linda's married pussy lips. "You're plenty wet..."

He stepped forward and began pressing his cockhead between them until it popped inside.

Linda's head fell back as her married cunt accepted him deep inside her...

"It's soooo biggggggg...." she moaned, "feelssss sooooo good."

The large black young man bent forward sucking one of her throbbing nipples between his lips as he thrust another few inches into her starting the first of many orgasms to ravage her body.

TJ did as promised, fucking Linda several times over the next few hours, her pussy steaming as he stretched her to accept his huge black cock, filling her pussy and mouth before leaving her exhausted on the desk.

"See you tomorrow?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"OH GOD YESSSSSSSS! I shouldn't, I'm still married and... "

"He cheated. The best revenge is living well."

"And your cock certainly makes living a joy."

TJ returned the following day at the end of her shift, her cheating husband was in the kitchen cooking when they left. Linda took TJ to their home and lead him to the bed she had shared with her husband, when he left she and the sheets were soaked with their love juices.

When she returned to the diner, her hair was mussed and her expression was one of total sexual satisfaction. Her husband was furious, yelling at the top of his lungs... "Yer nothing but a fucking coal burner."

TJ smiled at the memory and the memory of many more escapades with the hot sexy Linda who left her husband and took a job TJ arranged for her as a cocktail waitress in a neighborhood club on the Southside of town.

Linda's slim figure, lush breasts and great legs were showcased in the uniform she wore; sexy and tight, showing just enough pale white skin to attract plenty of attention from the black clientele. Her first night working, TJ spent the evening with a group of friends, keeping her very busy bringing them drinks and dodging the hands that seemed drawn to her ass by a carnal magnetism.

At the end of the evening, TJ lead her into the back office of the club where they sat with an older black man he introduced as Will, the owner.

How much did you make in tips?" he asked.

"About $400," Linda replied.

"Not bad... " he replied as he stood from behind his desk. "You seem quite popular with the customers. After a while you'll be making about twice that?"

Linda knew this routine from her younger wild days... "Who do I have to fuck?"

"You've worked clubs before." he said as he walked behind her. "Lot's of guys, drinking, spending money and looking for fun."

His hands came to rest on Linda's small shoulders, his fingers nearly touching the swell of her breasts.

"A Pretty white girl can just about take her pick of the guys to take her home, and you can do that if you want. But you need to be careful; in the 'hood the rules are a bit different You really don't know who you'll be taking home or what he has in mind for you, it's dangerous.

"and somehow I'll be safe?"

"It is since Spider or I are right here keeping an ear peeled for trouble. You give your pussy away or sell it, none of my business. TJ tells me you have taken a liking to black cock. The girl you're replacing worked here for six months, college girl, and made enough money to pay off her loans."

"Well, I do want to get a house of my own and the best lawyer in town isn't cheap but I'm not interested in becoming a whore"

'Up to you girl...."

"How much do I pay for this protection?"

"It's automatic, but once a week... for me and once for Spider you can show your appreciation. "

"So I fuck you and Spider..."

"Only if you want to.... I'm not into forcing myself on pretty white women. It's a good job... lot's of money to be made and to be blunt I don't have to look very hard to find girls who want the job" Will said as his fingers began sliding toward her cleavage.

TJ still visited Linda on occasion, even allowing her to watch as he scored Susan to exact revenge on her now ex husband turning the young girl into another "coal burner" as he termed it.

Thinking of Linda further stiffened his prodigious cock, reminding him of the tiny white woman laying beside him awaiting her first sample of his prowess.

"I think it's time little girl..." TJ stated as he rolled onto his knees and spread her willing legs. "I'm going to sample that nice little girl pussy of yours... we're gonna take care of that not fucking on the first date thing."

Kay realized it was about to happen, the handsome black man was going to fuck her with his massive cock. She felt her body trembling from fear of the huge black pole waiting to plunder her tiny body, the sense of how wrong it was for her to allow this strange man to use her body and frightening hunger for the sensations she anticipated from complete the sexual release she knew TJ would bring her.

TJ looked down at Kay's pink pussy and grinned, when he first picked her out at the Date Club event, this was going to be better than he expected. She was obviously repressed sexually, and built perfectly to become a black cock slut, little, white and hot.

He loved Kay's small white mounds, the perfect size for a girl as skinny as Kay, and he knew that they would give him more than a mouthful. TJ could not believe how firm her breasts were for a 45 year old woman, each tit seemed to softly point out toward him her hard hot pink nipples were surrounded by soft pink circles and then the rest of her immaculate white breasts. TJ knew what he wanted and exactly how he wanted to make this woman his.

He leaned to the right bent over her. She attempted to pull his broad shoulders onto her, but TJ grabbed both wrists with his right hand and held them above her head making her completely at the mercy of dominant black man. For a second the good girl was frightened by the realization that he was in complete control of her body; he ignored Kay's whimpered objections as he brought his lips to her throbbing

nipple. He was sucking deeply on her tit and flicking her nipple back and forth with his tongue, each flick of his tongue made Kay's arousal grow.

TJ's wasn't the first man to suckle at her breasts, her three previous lovers certainly spent time enjoying them as did several of her dates as a young girl before she was married. Kay thought she understood how sensitive they were as she seldom allowed them to go untouched during her masturbation sessions. TJ had worked them over earlier but there was something very different now, it was almost electric as TJ began pulling on Kay's nipple with his lips or teeth and then releasing it, causing her tit flesh mound to jiggle each time. It was driving her wild.

"Ohhhhh yes suck my nipples!" she moaned uncontrollably. As TJ's released her wrists moving his hand it down to her stomach, Kay's hands immediately flew to the back of the black man's head and pushed it into her breast. "OOOOhhhhhh godddddddddd don'tttt ever stop..."

He was excited by her unbridled response. Experience told him that she was very close to completely losing her long held inhibitions and being the man who helped her do it would enjoy the entire stockpile of her lusts. Kay was very sexually responsive with the inhibitions in place, by releasing them, TJ looked forward to his dream of a hot white woman totally committed to his sexual pleasure, regardless how perverse.

"Ready for me to take that tight little pussy?" He barked at Kay before

latching on to her right nipple.

"God yes!" she yelled in response.

Kay wanted desperately TJ to fuck her, she didn't know the die was cast hours ago when the huge black man selected her from the bevy of available women at the dating event. This was his plan from the second he laid eyes upon her, TJ knew he was going to drain his balls deep inside this pretty little white woman before the sun came up; several times if he handled her correctly. She wasn't worried at the moment about what people would think of her willingly giving her body to someone she hardly knew much less to a black man. Kay didn't care whether TJ would respect her in the morning, only that he sate her burning need for his massive black cudgel.

TJ loved ramming his cock into tight cunts, the sensation of the fleshy channel giving way to his huge cock was something he lived for, knowing the pussy he was devastating was that of an attractive white woman made it more exciting. He also knew how tight Kay's now throbbing pussy was; getting the first few millimeters of cockhead was going to be the hardest part. The lubricants she was already gushing, the wedge shaped head of his cock and his powerful hips would help him take advantage of her now uncontrolled hunger for him to fuck her.

But first he needed to open the tiniest hole from which her conversion to his own whore would start. TJ's rough black hand was already rapidly moving in a tight circle over her clit, sending her ever higher toward the euphoria of yet another orgasm. He kept her right on the cusp rubbing up and down on Kay's pussy lingering near her opening, slightly spreading the red glowing lips just enough to wedge himself in with first microsecond of her orgasm, impaling her on the first segment of his long thick cock while the tidal waves of pleasure washed through her soul.

Kay's mouth was wide open and her breathing was heavy as her orgasm built toward it's crescendo. He moved up between the woman's wide spread legs rubbing the broad hard head of his black cock across the dripping wet lips that would soon be stretched to the limit, spreading a dollop of her lubricating juices across it before withdrawing and resuming his finger teasing.