Kay's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TJ could hear Kay's fast breathing and knew what was about to happen, he pinched her nipple with his lips one last time before releasing her tit and leaning back to rest his cockshaft on her pussy.

"You're ready?" he taunted as he dragged the massive shaft across her writhing body... "ready for me to fuck the good girl right out of you?"

"Pleaszzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeee........." Kay begged TJ loudly.

TJ looked down at Kay, her eyes wide with excitement as he put the head of his black cock right against the opening of her pussy. Looking into her eyes, he knew she was close, but he wanted to wait until the exact right second to impale her.

"Ohhhhhhh pleeeezzzzzzeeeeee don't tease me any more.... Please!!"

"Not just yet little girl...." struggled to taunt her. His own lust was becoming unbearable but he knew exactly how he wanted to stake his claim on this white woman and wasn't about to let the opportunity to pass. He reached out and grabbed her left nipple between his powerful pussy soaked fingers and pinched HARD.

"OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, her eyes rolling back into her head and the usually repressed 45 year old woman lost control as her latest orgasm exploded inside her head.

Just as TJ rammed his hips forward jamming his cockhead into her pussy, her juices began to gush from her clutching pussy, spraying down his monstrous rock hard black cock easing it's way deep inside her.

TJ's thrust into Kay's pussy was faster and easier than he planned. His head entered her followed by several inches of rock hard black flesh eased by her gushing and loss of control of every muscle in her sleek body. She locked down hard around his impalement the heat feeling like molten lead around his cock.

This one was beyond anything TJ could have expected, her clutching cunt, the steaming hot juices, the rock hard muscles locking down on him and her entire body flopping on her bed, totally out of control. He felt a rush run through his head from the pleasure and joy of his conquest of the tiny white sex creature he had just created.

The rush felt much like the beginning of an orgasm, but the vast majority of his black shaft remained outside of her. He knew this was just the beginning of one of the most incredible fucks in HIS lifetime; he had fucked many young tight white pussies but this one was something more.

"Fuck me..."she whispered "Fuck me with your big black cock."

TJ didn't need to be asked twice, he began pushing against her too tight pussy, thrilled by the way her cunt lips seemed to be opening around him as he pressed forward until he felt the head again pop deeper inside her as her clutching muscles lost in their attempt to protect her from more penetration by the massive prong buried inside her.

"OOOHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhh myyyy goddddddddd, it's so biggggggggg." He knew he had her, pinned like a butterfly to a board there was no way for her to escape him.

He pushed slowly into her as Kay's petite white pussy grudgingly stretched to accommodate him, gripping like a hot wet vise as he slipped deeper and deeper until he had half of his monster cock inside her.

Kay was tossing her head from side to side as she struggled to maintain consciousness to not miss a microsecond of the incredible pleasure he was bringing to her 45 year old body.

"You're too tight..."he teased as he began to slowly withdraw "you're stripping the skln off my cock."

"OH GOD don't stop..." she begged as her legs straightened reaching for the ceiling of her previously private bedroom. "Please don't stop fucking me...."

"I don't plan to Little Girl..." he responded as he took her quivering legs and rested them on his broad shoulders. "Now I can get my whole cock inside you..."

Kay felt another wave of excitement as she saw her thin white legs laying on his broad, hard black chest and shoulders. The visual contrast and feeling of his power striking as deep inside her psyche as his cock felt in her strained pussy.

TJ was well practiced at stretching tight white pussies, reversing direction and slipping back inside, this time stopping with about nine inches in her before pulling completely out and slipping back into her now more accommodating fuckchannel.

The big black man took his time with the "good girl" teasing her, taking her to the brink of blackout as she writhed through a seemingly continuous orgasm, her small white hands grasping his muscular black ass, pulling him ever deeper into her.

He stopped about ten inches into her, deeper than even her biggest dildo ever reached looking into her fluttering eyes.

"Ohhh my... it's so deep..." she moaned, her hips involuntarily rolling and thrusting against the steel hard invader.

"There's more." TJ said flatly... "Think you can handle it all? Most good girls can't take much more."

"I'm not a GOOD GIRL.."she protested "I want you to fuck me with your huge black cock!" Kay could feel her pussy lips burning as they were stretched further than she ever thought possible, his cock filling her completely, reaching places she never knew existed.

The black stud accepted her challenge by pulling almost completely out and ramming himself to the hilt, his cum filled balls bouncing off her lust tight ass before pulling out and again ramming home.

"UUUGGGHHHHHH... UUUGGGHHHH!!! OHHHH GODDDDDDdddd!" she grunted as he pummeled her tiny body beneath him. Her arms began flailing in time with his powerful fuck strokes, her green eyes rolling into her head her arms falling exhausted on the bouncing bed. TJ wasn't thinking about her pleasure at this point, she was merely a receptacle for his throbbing cock soon to be filled with his whitehot scum.

Her exquisite blowjob sated his initial lust giving him incredible stamina to give her the fuck of a lifetime. In Kay's limited sexual experience, the fuck of a lifetime was a distant memory at twenty minutes, she experienced three more gushing orgasms before she felt TJ's tireless cock swell even larger, his balls tighten and his last mighty stab into her before the eruption his incredible scalding cumload deep inside her.

TJ kept his slightly softening cock buried deep inside the tiny white woman allowing her heat to soak into his flesh pole as she slowly recovered from the endless pleasure he had brought her. As Kay regained her senses he could feel her well fucked channel spasm every few seconds, the clutching making his prodigious cock begin to restiffen.

"You're getting hard again?" she gasped in shock.

"We're not even close to finished little girl..." he responded with a twitch of his powerful hips.

"That one was for you... Now it's my turn."

"I don't think I can take another orgasm..." she moaned, interrupted by the sparks beginning anew deep inside her as her black lover punched himself into her churning pussy. The combination of their juices lubricating the clenched hole easing his masterful strokes.

His strong hands reached under her, gripping her pert white ass as he lifted and dragged her to the edge of her bed as he planted his feet on the plush carpeted floor. Lifting her further and holding her ass up with one hand, the young black man piled pillows under her readying for his favorite fucking position, solidly standing on the floor so he could drive his cock even deeper with each thrust.

He loved watching the body of his quarry shudder with each drive, her breasts jouncing, abdominal wall bulging and control waning with each stroke until they were little more than a quivering mass, totally possessed by the pleasure of being totally under his control.

Kay could do little more than grunt and moan as she was again completely consumed by their combined fuck lust. In her confused state, the 45 year old woman thought she had experienced unbridled sex, but this was infinitely beyond her wildest fantasies. Deep inside she knew her life was never going to be the same and she regretted every second of her formerly repressed nature. She almost enjoyed sex before, now she needed to be fucked, well and often.

TJ leaned forward and locked his teeth on one of her throbbing nipples as he continued to fuck her sending jolts of unbelievably thrilling pain and pleasure through her exhausted body. He continued to maul and bite her small breasts leaving welts and bite marks that would leave a lasting memory with her for weeks after her stretched pussy recovered from their night of pleasure.

By morning, Kay was wholly fucked out, every muscle in her body ached, every inch of her pale white skin tingled, her throat and jaws hurt from screaming with joy and swallowing the long black prong through the night.

TJ achieved his goals, fucking Kay until his balls were completely empty, taking her from behind while she stood on her toes leaning against the wall, bent over the back of the loveseat they had shared earlier in the evening, seated on the leather recliner while she rode his cock as he sucked her tits and with her doubled over on the floor when they fell from the bed.

The sun was pouring through her window when she woke up, alone with memories of the long night. Her body was encrusted with TJ's cum, her aching pussy still drooling the remains of the five huge loads he deposited inside her. On the nightstand, under the remains of the thick brown cigar was a note....

"Not a bad first date... come see me when you're up for a second one" with an address on the other side of town.