Keep It In The Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"Cath, please don't stop. Please."

"Shhh" I mouthed as I kept up what I was doing. I slid my fingers almost all the way out of her before sliding them back in her as deep as I could get them. I reached out as far as I could with one hand to the nightstand table and slid the drawer open and grabbed a jar of Vaseline and brought it down on the bed. I slipped my hand out of her pussy but worked my tongue even harder as I opened the jar of the lube. I smeared a huge glob of it on one hand and then put it back up in line with her pussy. Once again I had my fingers folded in a tent style as I pushed them back into her. This time I had my thumb also folded in and I started a slow steady pressure on my hand. My tongue was gently caressing her clit all the time I was putting pressure on my hand.

"Cath, what are you doing?"

"Shhh, I am going to fist you Sally. Just be patient and you will feel more pleasure than you ever have before."

"Oh Cath, I have heard about doing this and I am afraid it will hurt me terribly."

"Shhh, lay back. I'll stop at once if you tell me it is causing you too much pain."

I don't know how long it took but suddenly her vagina opened further than it had been and my hand started to slide deep into her. First just up to the knuckles on the back of my hand then her pelvic dilated and my hand was in her up to my wrist. I could hear her gasp.

"Oh God Cath. That feels terrific."

I let my hand stay right where it was for a few minutes before moving it at all. I then began to pump it in and out of her to imitate a cock fucking her. She was moaning louder than ever and she was moving in perfect synchronization with the thrusting of my hand. I then let my fingers open wide and let them wander around lightly deep inside of her pussy. That did it. She screamed,

"Oh God, don't ever stop. Cath, I am going to explode." The juices were now pouring out of her as I closed my fingers together and lightly pumped my hand in and out as she was still going through the throes of her huge orgasm. She was breathing faster and deeper than ever before and I could feel her vaginal muscles contracting on my hand that was still buried deep inside of her. I let my hand come to rest and got my tongue working smoothly on her clit again. I had sort of forgotten about that once my hand had disappeared inside of her.

I told her, "Sally, I am going to remove my hand from you but I have to do it very slowly. If I just jerked it out of you it would cause a suction inside of your vagina that could do serious damage to you. So, honey, I want you to lie very still while I am removing it."

I had sat up alongside of her as I said that and I let my free hand gently massage her breasts as I was sliding my hand out of her very slowly. When it was finally all the way out she reached up and had her hands behind my neck pulling me down to her face. She pulled our mouths together and soon had her tongue buried deep inside of my mouth searching out mine as she held me close.

"Cath, that feeling is almost indescribable. I would never have thought an orgasm could be so intense. But Cath, right now I would love to be getting laid."

"I knew you would feel that way. Strangely it is one of the after effects of getting fisted. Let me get my big dildo and I can work it around in you."

She still had enough lube in her pussy she didn't require any more for my twelve-inch dildo. I had gotten the thing as a joke for a gal party but I would put it to use right here.

I slipped about half of it into her and she started to thrash around as if it were a real cock I kept it up until I had a solid ten inches buried and when I started to pump it she went nuts.

"Cath, I can't believe the pleasure you are giving me. I am going to explode again right now."

Sure enough she was tossing her head from side to side and her hair was flailing away on each side of it. I leaned over her and planted a huge kiss on her waiting mouth and had my hand massaging her lovely firm breasts again. She was right...she exploded with more juices pouring out of her. As soon as she quieted down again she lay back on the bed and let her breathing get back to normal.

"Cath, do you want me to do to you what you did for me with my whole hand?"

"No Sally, I have had problems in my pelvic area for some time and I don't want to do anything that would aggravate them. But, you could use your mouth on me the way you did down at the beach."

That was all it took. She was between my legs in a flash and had her long slim fingers searching out my clit. As soon as she found it and was massaging it with a couple of fingers the nub came out from under it's sheath and that was all it took. She dropped her mouth on it and had her tongue working it for all it was worth.

"Sally, lay on your back. I want to squat over you with my pussy down on your mouth." She lay back and I crawled up so I had one knee on either side of her neck and my pussy was positioned right over her mouth. I lowered myself so her waiting tongue was tickling my clit and that drove me a little crazy. I dropped my ass down and my pussy was then squishing her face. I threw my hips around a little and used one hand to spread the lips of my pussy so I had her face captured between the its lips. I had to be careful for I could actually smother her to death if I wasn't careful. She must have gotten a couple of her fingers covered with the lube I had used on her pussy when I was fisting her for she soon had those fingers playing with the ruby red lips of my asshole. The next thing I felt was those fingers being pushed slow but sure up into my ass and past my sphincter muscle. Damn, it hurt a little but it was turning me on big time.

She had her other hand reaching up and was fondling my tits with it. Whew, this was fantastic. As I felt the pressure growing inside of me I was squishing my pussy around her mouth and the rest of her face and had reached down and was holding her face steady where it was. "Sally, you are fantastic. My juices are just pouring out of me." I had lifted myself off her face and was lying down beside her. She lay like that for just a minute or so and then slid down to put her face between my legs again. This time she had pushed me over on my stomach so her face wasn't going after my pussy but my ass. A minute later I could feel her tongue had penetrated an inch up my asshole and she had let a hand wander back under my hips so it could play with my throbbing clit. My clit was still throbbing after my earlier orgasm and with the attention she was now giving it again and her tongue up my ass I knew I would be having another blast in a very short while. She kept it up with her tongue and her fingers until I exploded again. Damn, two orgasms within twenty minutes of one another.

"Sally, where have you been all of my adult life? You are something else."

"A guy did that to my ass a long time ago and I had never forgot it and am so pleased you enjoyed it."

"ENJOYED it. I thought the top of my head was going to come off me as my last orgasm started. Whew. It was wonderful."

She then reached over and just held me as I was coming down from my orgasmic high.

The rest of that night was pure heaven with us finally getting to sleep wrapped up in one another in a sixty-nine position. I was awakened any number of times with Sally lightly licking my clit for just a second or two and then going back to sleep immediately.

When the sun shining through the bedroom windows awakened me I rolled over to find Sally just laying there looking up at me.

"Hi Sis, hope you slept well." She purred.

" I did especially when I had the feeling someone was licking my pussy."

She just laughed.

"Cath, I have to ask you something and I hope you will tell me the truth."

"Go ahead Sally, I promise."

"Well, did you ever have sex with our father?"

"To tell you the absolute truth I have to tell you no but we came close one time. You were on a sleepover at one of your girlfriends and Mom was visiting one of her friends who had been sick when I looked up to see Dad coming into my bedroom and he was naked."

"And what happened then?" Sally asked breathlessly.

"Well, to tell the truth I was shocked and didn't know what to make of it. I was about twenty-one at the time and was home from college for the weekend and while I wasn't a virgin I didn't know what to do. He had a huge hard on and came over and sat on the edge of my bed."

"And then what?"

"Slow down Sally, I'll tell you everything about it. Just be patient. He leaned over and picked up one of my hands and just held it for a few minutes and then put it over on his cock. I thought I would shit myself. He was my father and I was touching his hard cock."

"Did he touch you?"

"Not right away. He took his hand and moved my hand around so I was grasping his cock instead of just touching it. He then covered it with his hand and raised our hands up and down so I was jacking him off. His cock was huge; not any longer than Paul's but a lot thicker."

"Holy shit. Paul's is thicker than any I ever saw." Sally shrieked.

"Well, I'll bet that Dad's was a lot thicker, my fingers couldn't reach completely around it." I answered her. He lifted his hand and whispered that I should just keep going with my hand, which I did. There was some juices starting to flow out of the tip of his cock and I wanted to see if that was going to be him coming. As soon as he removed his hand from mine he leaned over and rested it on my inner thigh. Damn, he was so gentle it felt great and I wasn't minding it a bit for I was anxious to find out how his huge cock would feel in me."

"You mean you would have fucked him?"

"You bet. I had never seen a cock that big before and haven't seen one that big since."

"Then what happened?"

"I started to trace all of the veins in his cock with my fingernails going from the head of it all the way down to his balls. While I was doing that he had slipped his hand under my panties and had spread my pussy with his fingers. He sure knew what he was doing because I could soon feel the heat start deep inside of me as I could feel the beginning of my orgasm. My fingers on his cock must have been doing the same thing for him for he was throwing his hips in the air and had his eyes closed and was moaning a lot."

"Was he coming?" She asked breathlessly.

"Sally, will you please be patient?"

"I could feel his fingers penetrating my pussy and I started to jack him faster. All of a sudden he stopped and reached over and pulled my panties down and off of me. He reached under my top and let his hand caress my breasts and my nipples were harder than steel. He dropped his face to my chest and had his mouth only inches away form the lips of my pussy. He then let his mouth slip down and let his tongue explore until it found my clit and then he began working it until he had me climbing the walls. He then pulled back and rolled over and was kneeling between my legs with the head of his cock lined up right in front of my pussy. He pushed forward a little and I could feel that massive head begin to spread the lips of my pussy."

"Yes, go on." She had her hand buried in her crotch and was working her clit as fast as I have ever seen.

"Right then we heard the downstairs front door open and it was Mom who had returned home earlier than she said she was going to. Dad jumped up and dashed back to their bedroom just before Mom came up the stairs. Damn, it was close. If she had came home a few minutes later and he had already buried that beautiful cock deep inside of me I don't think we could have stopped and would have been caught."

"You mean, that's it. That's as far as it went?"

"Yep, we talked about it when we were alone another time and decided it wouldn't be worth tearing up the family if we ever got caught."

"Damn, what a let down. I thought you were going to tell me how great it felt to have a monster cock buried in you. I'll bet it would have spread you apart pretty wide.

I looked over to see that she was working her fingers fast and furious over her clit as she was getting hotter by the minute hearing me talk about what had happened between our father and me.

She was going to explode and I decided to just lay there and watch her. We were still in the sixty-nine position we slept in and my face was only a few inches away from her hand. I could almost taste the juices I knew would soon be flowing out of her. Right then I felt her soft cheeks pushing against my crotch as she was separating my pussy lips to bury her face in me. It was a great sensation. I was watching her masturbate and she was going to eat me out while she did it. I let one hand gently caress her unbelievable breasts as she pushed her face deep inside of me and had her tongue working my clit. This woman is one hell of a lover.

It didn't take long before she was pushing her face even deeper and was making some sort of muffled scream as she was going over the top with her orgasm and didn't want to take her mouth away from my pussy to let herself yell out with pleasure. I reciprocated by pulling her fingers away from her pussy and putting my tongue to work giving her that much more to enjoy. I rolled over and had my pussy covering her face and at the same time squished it all over her face. It didn't take me long before my juices were pouring out of me and she was lapping them up.

"Damn, Cath. You really got me hot with telling me about you and our Dad. If he and Mom hadn't passed away I would have been tempted to make a move on him myself."

"With his huge cock and as tender as he was with me I'm sure he would have been a terrific piece of ass." I replied. "I know he would have loved your firm breasts and tight pussy. Maybe we could have had a threesome."

"Let's get cleaned up and I'll drive you home. I have a ton of things to do today."

"Awwww, aren't we going to have any more sex today Sis?" She asked using a young girl's voice.

"Maybe later but right now I have to get moving."

I ran my errands and then gave Sally a call.

"Hey Sis, I was just thinking of something that Mark joked about during a little vacation. He was making fun of the three of us girls having sex with each other and referred to us as the lezzie queens. I was thinking that maybe we ought to teach the young fellow a lesson or two."

"What did you have in mind Cath?"

"Meet me at my place in an hour and I'll show you."

Sally was there right on time and I had also given Mark a call inviting him over. He hesitated a little until I told him that Sally would also be joining us. That was all he needed to hear.

Sally and I had stripped nude waiting for him and she answered the door when he knocked. His eyes bugged out of his head when he saw her there waiting for him.

I purred as seductively as I could manage, ""C'mon stud. What are you waiting for?"

That was all it took. He was dropping his clothes from the front door all the way into the bedroom and by the time he got there his cock was hard as a board.

I nodded to Sally and she dropped to her knees and started him off on one of her famous blowjobs. He was going a little crazy when I sort of pushed them over to the bed. Sally walked on her knees to get there and when they hit the edge of the mattress he fell back on it and she followed him without losing her mouth on his cock.

I had managed to get my dildo strap on fastened around my waist and put the five-inch anal plug into it. I smeared it with a huge gob of KY and then lay on the bed beside the two of them.

Seeing what was happening, Sally maneuvered Mark around so his ass was facing me. I used my fingers to play with his ass and he responded perfectly. My fingers were arousing him. Let's see how aroused he is when this dildo is rammed home. I put the head of it against his ass and gave one huge push. It went in him about three inches or so before he was trying to pull himself away from it but he couldn't move. Sally was in front of him with his cock held firmly between her teeth and I was pressing hard against his back. Another little push and I had the five incher buried.

"What the hell are you two doing to me?" He shouted.

"Hush Mark. The other day you were making fun out of the girls performing on each other we thought you might like to feel a cock in your ass the way guys do to each other."

"I'm not gay." He shrieked as I started to thrust the dildo in and out of him.

Sally removed her mouth from his cock and said, "Mark, take a peek. Your cock is still hard and in fact it is pulsing a little. The cock in your ass must be feeling good."

He never said a word but I noticed he was throwing his ass back at me as hard as I was driving the dildo into him. Sally reached over and slowly stroked his cock with her hand while this was going on. It didn't take long. His cock started to convulse with the head of it rising up three or four inches and then dropping back to where it was. He reached his hand over and pushed her hand out of the way and started to stroke it himself. A few minutes later he was shooting his load all over the bed in front of him.

"So you enjoyed it?" I asked.

He mumbled something I took to mean, "Yes"

He just lay on the bed without saying anything when Sally decided to razz him a little.

"So big boy, you were making some snide remarks about Sue, Cath and I having some lesbian tendencies because we were giving each other some pleasure during the mini vacation at the shore. Should we now say that since you enjoyed having your ass fucked so much that you have some deep seated gay inclinations?"

He just stammered and stuttered without really saying anything.

I went over to him and lightly massaged his shoulders and said. "Mark, relax. There isn't anything wrong with the way you feel. Someday you might have a guy do your ass the way we just did and you shouldn't feel ashamed about it. I am going to get a little larger dildo and introduce your ass to that so you will be ready for that guy when he appears on your scene since the small one we used on you today is way too small."

He just reached his hand out and took mine and gave it a squeeze.

"Cath, I love you."

"We love you too Mark."

The next day Sally and I went shopping in an adult store and found the perfect dildo. It was eight inches and of average thickness. It would fit into my dildo strap so it was perfect. I called Mark on my cell phone to tell him to meet us at my place in half an hour.

He was there waiting for us as we pulled up in the car with a huge smile on his face.

"Well, did you buy me something special." He asked.

Sally chimed in with, "Wait and see stud."

I took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom telling him to strip. I would be ready for him in a few minutes. Sally also stripped and was feeding him her tit as if he was a nursing baby and he was loving it.

The new eight-inch toy fit the strap-in perfectly and I told him to lie on his back. I wanted to do him that way. He did it sort of hesitantly and when he saw the thing sticking out in front of me he almost flipped out.

"There isn't any way you are going to put that thin up my ass so just forget it."

"Slow down Mark. I am only going to put it in as much as you can handle."

"Let me lube you up and we'll see how much you can take." I said, as I was smearing the KY on my fingers and then pushing them up his ass as far as I could reach. I had a gob on the dildo itself and then told him to spread his legs and put them up on my shoulders.

The head of the new toy was much larger than any part of the anal one we used on him the previous day and his ass retreated from the it as I applied some pressure on it. But, it soon popped in an inch or so and he gasped.

"Hold it right there Cath. Let me get used to a little at a time."

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers