Keep It In The Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

I waited a short while and reached down to stroke his still soft cock and then resumed the pressure on the dildo. It slid in a good ways when I heard his sharp intake of breath.

"Cath, I'm not sure I can take any more. It feels as if I am being split wide open."

"We'll stop for a bit and let your sphincter muscle get used to the intruder. You only have a little more before you will have it all."

I stroked his cock and Sally had leaned across his chest to let her breast straddle his face. He didn't know which tit to kiss or suck first. While he was making up his mind I continued the pressure and had the dildo buried before he knew it.

"Geez, is it in me all the way?"

"It sure is and now I am going to fuck your ass. Keep stoking yourself and you are soon going to think you died and went to heaven."

I started my thrusting slow and easy and he was biting his lower lips as he was trying to get used to it. It didn't seem to take long before he was throwing his ass up to meet my thrusts and he was then jacking himself off as fast a she could. Sally's tits were slapping the sides of his face and she had reached down and was cupping his balls as the action continued.

"Oh shit, I am going to explode." He screamed.

A minute later he was shooting long streams of come high in the air. I had seen him shoot loads before but nothing like this. He was jacking himself off so hard I thought he might hurt himself and he finally slowed down and just lay there with the dildo still buried to the hilt.

I slipped it out of him and leaned down to give him a huge kiss. "Mark, you have just had your ass fucked by a cock about the size of most of the guys you will ever meet. You can do it and whether or not you want to consider yourself gay or just bisexual is your choice. But, as long as you still like to fuck and eat us I would have to say you are bi."

"Please, please don't tell my dad. I think it would bother him."

"Mum's the word but he might like to put his cock deep in your ass as well."

"You must be crazy. No one could possible take that thing of his up their ass." He almost shouted.

"I don't know about that Mark. If you would like to try him an inch at a time I am sure I could figure a way to have him try it out on you without getting too upset about it. If you were able to take all of his ten incher there wouldn't be any question you would be able to handle almost any dick in the world."

"I don't know. Let me think about it."

Things went along between all of us that way for a long time. Sally gave up her apartment and moved in with me but we still got together with Sue, Mark and Paul almost every week. Mark still hasn't found a male friend to have sex with so we gave his ass a fucking with the dildo about once a month. I found the perfect way to introduce Paul's giant to Mark's ass but the details of that will have to wait for another time.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers