All Comments on 'Keep It In The Family Ch. 03'

by domdaddy4u

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
Very nice.

This was a surprisingly good series. I really liked how everything worked out.

Excellent series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

I truly hope this is not the end of this story. I really like what has happened and how the son has such control. I wuold like to read more about this family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
g.f.

the son needs a g.f. to bring into the family but not a family slut.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Very Good Story

I think it would be Nice to have either Peter or the Nephew (Master) getting the 2 women Pregnant and Solidifying the Total Dominance over everyone and with him Working from Home it would make it easier and more accessible to Impregnate 1 or Both Women.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 13 years ago
I agree with the others

Excellent story, told well with logical moves that could be easily accepted. My only comment to be constructive.... at times during this chapter and the second chapter, you were describing something "Samantha" was doing or having done to "her/him". During those paragraphs you used "her" or "him" to refer to that character but it was never consistent and sort of broke the momentum for Me. Other than that, NOT BAD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Exciting story

I think we should have a forth chapter in which the son makes hot sex with Samantha.

egismegismover 12 years ago
Please continue the story

This story has so much potential. Please let it continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
faggot shit

the title says it all

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 12 years ago
Great Story

A hot, logical continuation of a great story. Lots of scope for more (although, personally, I'm not a fan of the pregnancy idea, but that's just me). Please let's hear more of this family, perhaps with some other family members - a grandmother, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why

Fagg etc. by Anon if you do not like a story stop reading it why make a negative comment ? I thought all chapters were very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story - would like more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story and you need to use spellcheck

Really liked your story, The wrong pronouns used throughout the story as well as many misspelling errors. Please use spell check or have someone proof read your story before it is submitted. Otherwise I liked how the story was built up and how his uncle learned how to treat his wife. Roll playing for his dad as a woman was a nice touch.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars great story even if it is far fetched

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous