Keeping Him Pure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally ground her butt into the front of Benny's pants, not surprised to feel a hardness there. She worked her ass against his hard cock and swiveled her hips in time with his hands as they caressed her tits. Ally could feel herself soaking her panties as Benny continued to kiss and gently suck on the back of her neck. She quietly cried out when he pinched her nipples a little too roughly. He reduced the pressure and lightly stroked the hard nubs. She ground more urgently against him. She needed it.

As if reading her mind, Benny broke his mouth's contact with her neck. "We don't have much time."

Ally grabbed her belt and quickly undid it and unbuttoned her jeans. She started to slide them down over her hips when Benny grabbed her arm.

"We don't have enough time before you have to go," he said.

Ally thought it was an odd phrase considering they were both late for class.

"Please, I need you," she said as she turned to face him. She reached forward and grabbed his dick through his slacks. Even through the material she could feel its heat.

"You have to go soon," Benny said.

Ally looked down as she began to slowly stroke him through his pants. The fabric slid smoothly back and forth over him.

"You'll have to go any minute," he said.

Ally frowned and ignored him. A little time was better than no time. Her mind was made up.

"I need to taste it," she said, her voice sounding scratchy and coming out as barely a whisper.

She let go of his cock and unbuckled his pants. Before he could say a word, she slipped her fingers into his underwear and grabbed. She pulled them down along with Benny's pants as she knelt on the floor. The ceramic tiles were cool against her exposed knees. Benny's cock sprang into view and Ally licked her lips at the sight of it.

The head was thick and a drop of precum hung from the tip. The angry purple of the head was in slight contrast to the light skin of his equally thick shaft. His balls were tight beneath the base of his cock and sparsely covered in brown hair.

Ally couldn't wait a moment longer and wrapped a hand around his base. She pointed his cock upward and, leaning forward, ran her tongue from the base to the tip. She grinned when Benny yelped.

"Ohhhhhh!" he cried out and grabbed a handful of Ally's dark hair.

Benny's precum tasted slightly salty as Ally swirled her tongue around the tip. She flicked her tongue quickly over the top of his head and felt him grip her hair tighter. She angled his cock downward and ran her tongue over the top of his shaft until it reached the base and then ran it back to his head.

Ally parted her knees and put her free hand against the front of her panties. She could feel the dampness of her pussy juice through her panties as she ran her fingers over them. Her body trembled as she slowly massaged her pussy through the material. She moaned as she worked the soggy clothing back and forth.

Benny now had both hands full of Ally's hair as she took his head between her lips and into her mouth. She only slipped the head just past her lips and swirled her tongue around it. She felt his body shake.

"Oh, oh, oh my..." Benny trailed off.

She lowered her head slowly, snaking her tongue back and forth as she went. Although he was thick, his dick wasn't overly long and Ally removed her hand from its base and continued lowering her head until she felt the tickle of hair against her lips. Just as slowly as she had gone down, she slid her lips back up his shaft until only the head was still in her mouth. The whole time her tongue never stopped moving. And neither did her fingers.

She had worked her panties to the side and was working two fingers up and down her slit. It was hot to the touch. Her juice was slippery along her fingertips. She moaned on Benny's cock head as she smeared pussy juice over her clit and lightly stroked it.

Ally lowered her head down Benny's shaft again and brought it back to the top. She repeated it several more times. Every time she licked the tip, she felt him tightly grip her hair.

"Beedeedeedeep! Beedeedeedeep! Beedeedeedeep!" rang the school bell somewhere in the distance.

"I...uhn...told you...you...uhn...had to go soon," Benny said through gritted teeth.

Ally took her mouth off of his cock just long enough to say, "It's just the start of homeroom, we have ten more minutes."

His cock was shiny with her saliva and glowed under the bathroom lights. Ally put him back in her mouth and bobbed her head more quickly as she ran her fingers through her pussy lips. Her fingers were soaked. She wanted to cum badly but wanted to draw this out as long as possible.

The sound of her slurping his cock filled the bathroom as her mouth ran over his head and down his shaft. Quicker and quicker. Benny groaned.

"Beedeedeedeep! Beedeedeedeep! Beedeedeedeep!" again.

"That wasn't ten minutes" Ally thought, losing focus on the task at hand.

She felt Benny's cock twitch and before she knew it, she felt his salty cum shoot across her tongue and splash against the back of her throat. Gagging, she pulled back in time for the second shot to hit her between her nose and upper lip. She fell back onto her butt as Benny's cock continued to shoot. Several large spurts arced into the air and Ally watched in awe as they splattered against her sweater and jeans. She still hadn't taken her hand from between her legs and a shot landed on her forearm. It felt warm.

Benny finally stopped cumming but he was still hard. Ally considered the idea of using it to finish herself off. She rolled onto her knees and started to sit forward. She reached out for it.

"Beedeedeedeep! Beedeedeedeep! Beedeedeedeep!"

"What the hell?" Ally thought.

"I told you you had to go," Benny said smiling.

"Beedeedeedeep! Beedeedeedeep! Beedeedeedeep!" the phone sounded on the end table behind Ally's head.

Her eyes flew open.

"Beedeedeedeep! Beedeedeedeep! Beedeedeedeep!" the phone cordless phone chimed again.

Ally looked around her living room. 'Mean Girls' was still frozen on the tv. Her hand was inside her sweatpants. She pulled it out and sat up on the couch. She shook her head trying to clear it. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She opened them and reached for the phone.

"Hello," she said, not bothering to look at the Caller ID.

"Hi Alejandra, did I wake you?" Benny's mom said on the other end.

"No, I was just watching some tv," Ally replied, her heart skipping a beat as she recognized the voice. She turned and stared at the image of Lindsay Lohan and Daniel Franzese on the screen.

"Oh, well I tried calling earlier. I was calling to invite you to Easter service with us on Sunday," Benny's mom said.

Ally remained silent for a moment. She normally jumped at every opportunity to visit Benny's house. Things had changed remarkably since her last visit.

She clawed at her sweatpants and bunched up the material in her hand.

"Actually it's a two part invitation," Benny's mom said. "If you accept the invitation to church on Sunday, I was also going to invite you to go shopping with me tonight for a new dress to wear."

Ally's mind raced back to the last time the two of them were together.

"I uhh--," she stuttered.

"It'll be fun," Benny's mom said with that sugary tone she often got. It was probably the same one she used when she taught Sunday school. "Just a girls night out for the two of us."

That was what Ally was afraid of.

12