Keeping it in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

Robert didn't seem at all suspicious that anything had gone on so I was pretty sure we were in the clear.

Tuesday night Robert went out to play cards and John came over and we fucked each other stupid, then John left and Robert came home unaware of what his father and I had done an hour before.

Things were great for a few months like that, but then I started feeling strange so I went to the doctor.

I was pregnant!

I knew that it was much more likely that it was John's child than it was Robert's so I told John first.

"John, I'm pregnant." I said.

"Congratulations, Robert must be thrilled." John said.

"He doesn't know yet, I figured I'd tell the father first." I said.

"Now wait a minute, how do you know it's mine?" John asked.

"Well, for one thing, you fucked me a whole lot more than Robert did during the time period of conception, the week to week and a half window for the conception covers two times with him, and two whole Saturdays and at least one Tuesday with you. Plus you always shoot at least three times as much cum as he does, and since your dick is three inches longer than his you always are shooting much deeper to begin with, much closer to where it had to go to get me pregnant." I said.

"So what if I am the father, I'll never admit to it, it would expose both of us. Do you really want Robert to know that I fathered your child and not him, it would break his heart." John said.

"No, I've decided that Robert will be the baby's dad, it's just that I wanted you to know that you're the baby's father." I said.

"Okay so I know, now bend over so I can fuck you in the ass." John said.

And that's how my relationship with my father in law started. Robert was overjoyed to learn that we were going to have a baby, and he is a great dad for all three of our children. I have no doubt that all three of my children were fathered by John, I don't even need DNA tests, I just know it.

Robert is quite pleased with himself to have "fathered" three such perfect little angels, and I am pleased to report that John plays the role of a loving grandfather so well that it is like my children have two fathers.

John and I still get together every Tuesday night and every Saturday morning. With the kids to consider I say that I'm going to a book club on Tuesdays and we get a sitter, and every Friday night the kids stay with my parents so that Robert can still go out with his friends and I can have some time to relax without the kids as my mom puts it.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers
12