All Comments on 'Keeping Secrets'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Blah

cuckold writer with recycled wimpish plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
see dear annony this iswhy no one takes you seriously! sweetie

you search for and read all of these stories!!!!! And then bitch like the little fag you really are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
look in the favs

and you'll see why he continues to write this crap. A group of fags as followers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pure gay shit.

That goes for all your crap posted today

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: see dear annony this iswhy no one takes you seriously! sweetie

I notice, despite your slamming of someone for not liking the story, that you didn't make one comment on the story. I can only presume you couldn't find anything good about it, and you just like slamming others for the hell of it. If not, you're a bigger asshole than your comments would indicate.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

Oh look, the anons are out in force attacking a perfectly fine mastrubation story just because it makes their insecure, woman hating little virgin heads hurt. Did the big, mean author write a story in a cuckold section about how he enjoys cuckolding? Did it make you feel bad about your tiny little cocks and how you know you'd never be able to please a woman, so any girlfriend you ever did manage to get to look past your neck beard and all your muttering about men's rights and friend zones would probably dump you or cheat on you? Did it make your pathetic little dicks twitch at the thought? Go jerk off to your revenge stories in peace and leave the actual authors on this site alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I could accept a man getting off on his wife fucking other men.

That's a kink I don't have but there are guys who do. Fine. But to deliberately lie and, subsequently, cheat on your partner is a different thing altogether. That is deception, that is disrespectful and it has no place in a marriage.

So why would he be married to a woman who orgasms when she is hurting her husband? What if she physically harmed him, would that be acceptable?

Time to see a divorce lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Karen

Can you possibly be anymore polarizing or miserable than you are? I seriously doubt it. A dried up old cunt like you wouldn't know good sex if it bit you on the ass.But then again who would want to have anything to do with a shrew Enjoy your lonely existence bitching about comments on a porn website. And the men are sad? Think about bitch. You say the same thing on every one of these stories. Talk about no life.Like you said to Harry fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no way

I got as far as wanting to watch my wife having sex with two dick heads and you

the biggest dick head watching. what a chuck you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well if i was

this author i would serious think about getting some help and take that pig karen with you do the world a favor and don't have kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It is no secret [didn't bother reading this dog shit] that this author submitted a whole trash can of this cuck/slut/wimp misery.

So really, what was this dumb fucks motivation to bother submitting this pathetic excuse for literature? Just another brain-dead faggot tranny with the desire to see comments being left on their dog shit brainless efforts. Must be related to wantswhiteboys and MattM.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

Grr you guys, there are cuckold writers here! In a cuckold section of a porn site! Let's all get together and jerk each other off over how much we hate cuckolds! But not in a gay way, because if there's anything the cool, smart, not at all pathetic or sad lonely internet tough guys here hate more than women it's anyone who reminds them of how gay they secretly are. Let's all anonymously threaten the author and yell and scream until we can pretend that the thought of slurping a man's cum up turns us on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Puke

Really, just puke bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Husband gives his ok and she keeps secrets and insults his performance in bed. Dump the bitch. Like most of your work but this women just turns me off. Anyhow, hubby made his bed and he can just suck it up and stay in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Think it happened in his mind

Wow another POS story, written by someone that will never experience the love of a real woman. A real women , in love would never belittle their position by cuckolding the man they love. Woman that do, do not feel love, and men that support it are not men, mearly young boys, looking for a mommy. Perhaps they will grow up some day and learn to love and protect a woman they love.

As for the circle jerkers that like thus stuff, well what can I say. Most of you hide as a woman, and perhaps that too far from the truth, since you are clearly not a man.

Johnny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total Faggot wimp husband story and a hateful Cunt wife

Pathetic. Nothing erotic about hate. Stop wasting everyone's time with worthless shit like this. You are a loser who should just kill yourself. It would make the world a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Provocative WACC

You had to do it with your wasteful tales JUST TO PROVOKE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can we get Albania to block internet service

so that damn goat-humper can't post an endless stream of nonsense comments?

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago
Attention Duna

Do you notice that when you post it's the /only/ time I agree with anyone else here. Take that as a sign, even your precious revenge circle jerk club doesn't want you here. No one does.

I know that not all stories in this section are cuckold ones, but it is the correct section for them. If people don't like them they should move their shitty, non-erotic violent revenge stories to non-erotic where they belong. You should just stop fucking posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@Karenthecuntwoods

You have got to be as clueless as you are classless. This is NOT the cuckold section. Cuckolding is a fucking fetish you diseased fucking whore. Loving wives is for hot wives, slut wives, shared wives and cheating wives. This humiliate me and make fun of my cock size is BDSM fetish shit. I"d wish for you to be gang raped, but I don't think there's one guy out there sick enough to fuck you, let alone enough to qualify as a gang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Attn: Karen Woods

Take your own advice and stop posting. All you do is bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This "writer" is retarded.

Why not post in gay or group sex and try to get a score over 2.00? He is either gay or very fucked up and must like abuse, his stories are just dogg shit bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"liers that exists"

Past your bedtime little boy. 2nd graders aren't allowed here.

Even the most illiterate closet cucks can spell "liar" for fuck's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow.

Sorry you love cheating sluts, guess its good you married one, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Three stars. Probably your best story so far. I don't think it's a coincidence that it is also the longest of the ones I've read.

The plot is a little too blunt. People who are in love with their spouse, who are self-aware and have consciences, don't generally just dive so fully and willingly into wife-sharing situations with so little self-doubt as these characters display. The characters still need more depth.

Better plot elements than the previous stories of yours that I've read, but the character arcs and plot development still need some work.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Gay name for a cuckold author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous